logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#21 Posted : 03 July 2010 02:15:40(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Moquel wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
Alicia: I'm interested to see how you girls can do, Your all very attractive and hopefully the music will be just as good, if you've got any songs out I'd love to hear them.

" Thank you so much. We dont have an record label yet, so just putting somes like on Playlist.com and Youtube is going to be good for us for now until we get some noticing around here."
- Hira Vine

Alicia: If your good then the offers will come in, It's just a case of putting yourself out there and if you do that then I'm sure you'll get a record deal.
Offline Moquel  
#22 Posted : 03 July 2010 02:19:31(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
C4AJoh wrote:
Moquel wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
Alicia: I'm interested to see how you girls can do, Your all very attractive and hopefully the music will be just as good, if you've got any songs out I'd love to hear them.

" Thank you so much. We dont have an record label yet, so just putting somes like on Playlist.com and Youtube is going to be good for us for now until we get some noticing around here."
- Hira Vine

Alicia: If your good then the offers will come in, It's just a case of putting yourself out there and if you do that then I'm sure you'll get a record deal.

" Thanks Alicia."
- Hira Vine
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#23 Posted : 03 July 2010 03:17:39(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

AJ Price was born December 24th 1993 in Santa Monica, California. She was raised by her mom until the age of 5 and then mom gave her up for adoption that was later adopted by her auntie. AJ just started to live. AJ grew up on an farm in north California with her two cousins, Sean and Mark and developed an boy image with the boys. She raised animals with her uncle that was an Farman and auntie was an fulltime waiter at an local diner. She started to raise animals at the age of 9, which she started to be treated bad by the boys, so she will have to stand up for herself, which developed the strong side of AJ’s personality. It wasn’t easy growing up in an farm full of boys, the only girls she did have to talk too is at school. It was hard to find her girly image later in her teenager life, but at only at age 12, her auntie said that one night she passed by her room and heard AJ’s voice. AJ said she didn’t know she could sing and gave it an try when she started to sing at church events and the choir.
Her vocal was similar to the RNB singer of Monica.

She started to sing regular and went into middle school doing talent shows and winning first place. The very determined confident beauty wanted to become an singer when she realized the love she had for music. The family moved to an new educated high school where she meant Stefani, but also grew some arch enemies while there including Brittany Decon of the group. Strong arguments happened between the two over an boy and different rumors going around school, but after they found music at their love, the two became friends and joined in the G2L group to make things happen. Many of times, Brittany and AJ will sit outdoors to write different music for the group. AJ’s love for outdoors has her loving nature. She strong vocalists is ready to show the world her voice, the strong confident girl has some high guard about herself. She is hard to convince, so come strong for her.

Facts
AJ Price collects an collection of Sims PC games; she has an frog for an pet and also an dog named Lully. Best friends with Stefani; mom came back later in her life at age of 15, moved back with her mom only for two years and moved back with auntie. They still talk over the phone. She loves Texas and wants to buy an house there. Her favorite thing about being in an girl is bonding with girls you love being with and performing. AJ loves to dance.

Quote:
Being raised was like crazy traffic; pigs running here, chickens fighting, my uncle running around chasing chickens. My favorite thing was my white horse I had. I was in love with the horse. I take care of it and I think that that's why I'm so strong today. I had to do a lot when I was an kid and my auntie taught me a lot about life before going out there in the real world. I found my voice and my talents at an early age and now I can't stop singing. It's like my dearest heart. I love it
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#24 Posted : 03 July 2010 04:53:43(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Brittany Decon was born on October 12th 1993 in Central, California where she was born into a family of lawyers and teachers. Brittany’s father owned an factory in California while her mom was an lawyer for the California courts. The family with money, fortune and smarts, but Brittany had another plans. Brittany was the girl who rather be at on the beach or lading back with friends whether than being around the rich family. They will push Brittany to be in her books and go to work with her mom to learn the lawyer business at an young age. They though that they will have to control Brittany’s life, but no- Brittany was an preppy girl, who talked from proper, but she was an true Cali girl. At the age of 11, she started writing songs about California and her life as an rich girl. Her voice was really sweet, and low, sounded more like an little girl or angel. Even though that Brittany was sweet, she got treated bad in middle school for people thinking that “ Brittany was better than everyone else because she had money.”

But that wasn’t the case- just because Brittany went to school in high pierced clothes, doesn’t mean she was actually proud of being an rich girl. She will shop at banquets and thief shops because she liked the weird fashion that they sold in the stores. She wore different clothes to school, but started to be treated differently. She didn’t care about what people wanted or what they expected for her to be like, she was an girl who loved fashion and music. She found her voice when she started taking all her feelings inside of her and singing it out in her room, while writing her feelings down on the piece of paper that turned into music.

When she realized that the only escape from this world is music and expressing herself though her clothes, she decided that she wanted to do music and fashion when she grew up. At age 15, Brittany started to smoke cigarettes, at the result of her hanging out with the wrong crowd in middle school. After getting caught for cigarettes in her pocket, after holding it for an friend, she learned her lesson and went into high school where she meant G2L girls. She pumped heads with many students in the school, she will always be in the principal’s office for an argument or fight. Good girl going really bad, her mom was really upset and put her in home schooled where the girls still hanged out and she was joined in the group as well when they heard her sweet gentle sound of voice. They worked hard, but Brittany wasn’t easy to work with. Brittany liked to be the best and only the best, but G2L needed an girl with that attuide. She bought humor and style into the music.

Facts
Brittany Decon loves scary movies; she likes to watch it with G2L because the girls hates scary movies. Brittany tries not to fight at times, but learned her lesson when she was put in the back of an police car at age 16. Brittany loves to eat ice cream with Snickers and loves the California lifestyle, but hates some of the people who lives there. Gives all boys an hard time for her to date them.

Quote:
Everyone finds their passion in their own way. I'm a laid back chick that anyone can come and talk too; I'm an good listeners and I have learned dont judge an book by it's cover because it will get you in a lot of crazy things. I'm looking forward to moving forward and that's all what fucken matters to me.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#25 Posted : 03 July 2010 05:27:26(UTC)
Moquel

Quote:
I hope youall are enjoying the meets of us, we are very excited about you guys getting to know us up close and personal. Tell us who is your favorite G2L girl so far. Who's your favorite? xoxo- Brittany Decon
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#26 Posted : 03 July 2010 06:28:22(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Miss Vanity: You're all stunning, loving the descriptions on the members so far, you look like a very promising group who will go far, all the best. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Moquel  
#27 Posted : 03 July 2010 06:44:09(UTC)
Moquel

GirlSpice wrote:
Miss Vanity: You're all stunning, loving the descriptions on the members so far, you look like a very promising group who will go far, all the best. :)

" Thank you and big fan of your music."
- Brittany Decon
UserPostedImage
Offline cappstv  
#28 Posted : 03 July 2010 06:46:57(UTC)
cappstv

Mr. Capps: My throat burns with choking on the acid of the vomit that I threw up while reading those bios.
UserPostedImage Mr. Capps - Reviewer
Offline Moquel  
#29 Posted : 03 July 2010 06:48:43(UTC)
Moquel

cappstv wrote:
Mr. Capps: My throat burns with choking on the acid of the vomit that I threw up while reading those bios.

" Excuse me? How the hell are you suppose the be?"
- AJ Price
UserPostedImage
Offline cappstv  
#30 Posted : 03 July 2010 06:51:51(UTC)
cappstv

Moquel wrote:
cappstv wrote:

- AJ Price

I hope your horse was turn into dog food
Offline Moquel  
#31 Posted : 03 July 2010 07:01:20(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Lyrica Ocha was born on July 20th 1993 in Bankview, California with her younger sister, Crystal. Her mom was an teacher at the local California elementary school that Lyrica did attend. The question is, many what to know why Lyrica as an name? When Lyrica was born, music was playing the hospital and it was an Teena Maria song of Every Rose. The song came on with an sweet melody and her mom named her Lyrica. Lyrica never knew her dad, her mom will tell stories about her dad but never saw her dad until she was 6. He made an commitment to be in her life for that day forward, he told the truth. She had an strong connection with her dad, weird for an girl. Lyrica always use to be the tom-boy type that hanged around a lot of boys in middle school.

She had an love of guitar. An guy that knew how to play the guitar taugh Lyrica how too in an warehouse next to his home. Lyrica started to learn the guitar, while her mom saw that hanging out with the boys;

Lyrica started acting hardcore more than an lady. She will always want to dance, party and tell jokes, mostly, she will always wants to put loud music on and rock out to rock music. Even though in school Lyrica was an nerd, she was pretty smart to be in middle school and studied daily. When she had the times to go out and have fun, she take every chance she had, but she had to be really careful about her parents. Mom and Dad wanted her to be educated and wanted her to stay in the house and bring friends over expect going out.

Lyrica wasn’t for that, her smarts lead her into partying at rock parties with her friends as boys when freshman year hit. As the years followed, Lyrica started to dress weird and also carry on an strong ego about herself. She was an shy girl that sometimes didn’t know how to express yourself, but soon went into theatre to break out of her shell.

The year of 10th grade, she moved school because parents was moving into a much bigger house for the family. She meant G2L and they convicted her to try out for the high school musical. Good thing she did- because after her performance in the play, she won several awards for the performance and even found a new love: her voice and music. She started to write songs and playing the guitar and performing at children’s show, daycares and schools all around California. Her voice was soft rock mixed in with soul and RNB mixture. She brings something new to the table with her long high vocals she can do similar to Mariah Carey. Her talents bough her to attention when they asked her to join G2L and now they are here-
The best part about being in an group: I get to be myself with my music and guitar.

Facts
Lyrica is turning 18 this year and she is planning to have an Harry Potter themed birthday party; she loves to eat, she loves to eat sweets and cakes. Her favorite fruit is Grapes and she hates cats. She finally told the group that she use to hate Brittany in school.

Quote:
I feel that everyday is like your last. You have to live like every moment and breath is your last. You never know and that's why I let go and I have fun. I'm not the stuck up type. I dont have an pole up my ass (laughs) but hey, I'm going to be me and be the Lyrica I want to be. That's weird, handcare and still sweet on the edges.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#32 Posted : 03 July 2010 07:05:56(UTC)
Moquel

cappstv wrote:
Moquel wrote:
cappstv wrote:

- AJ Price

" Excuse me. You-

" Let me handle this AJ. Little guy, I suggest you go and play with your little toys and suck your little sucker. "

" Dont do that, Brittany. You were always the aggestive one, but listen, you are very rude indeed, but we dont want to hear your trap."

UserPostedImage
Offline cappstv  
#33 Posted : 03 July 2010 07:19:58(UTC)
cappstv

Moquel wrote:
cappstv wrote:
Moquel wrote:
cappstv wrote:

- AJ Price

" Excuse me. You-

" Let me handle this AJ. Little guy, I suggest you go and play with your little toys and suck your little sucker. "

" Dont do that, Brittany. You were always the aggestive one, but listen, you are very rude indeed, but we dont want to hear your trap."

Mr. Capps: Wow, I feel insulted. I think I may cry now. Excuse me as I silently sob to myself.
Mr.Capps pulls out his tape recorder
Mr. Capps: Diane, remind me to not review any album by this band's so I don't have to listen to what I believe is going to be the worst album since Dee Dee King's Standing in the Spotlight.
Offline Moquel  
#34 Posted : 03 July 2010 09:29:37(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Bre Turner, 33 is an talent manager that created Turner Management based on the LA/ New York area for talent to join in her management for them to reach the top of their carrers. Bre Turner started when she was young interning for different agencies and managements talent agencies and take talent management in college order for her to get this rank as having her own management group. She also studied music and theatre in college to provide tips and advice to her clients. She also majoried in business management along that helped her get an sky line floor for Turner Management. It wasnt easy climbing the ladders to this point. She did fashion shows, TV hosting and many others hardwork for her to reach this goal. People riding her back, people screaming in her face, work in the eariler days was hell, but she loved to meet new people and she loved how showbiz worked. Started when she was 22, she has been doing this for 10 to 11 years already. The experience and knowledge she has of the business, she is sure to provide that with her first act signed to the management group, G2L. She put out an ad in newspapers and many other sources that she will looking for two beginning acts to sign to her management. She signed this girl group, G2L just two weeks later to an two year management contract with Bre. Next, an boy boy that called theirself Charmed came in and audition with pop/RNB music signed with her an month later, after the auditions were hold. They are signed to an two year contract as well. She is very excited about taking her acts to the top with determined, faith and confidence. The three elements of this business: Go further than you think you will, always try something new, and chase your dreams, dont follow them and always shoot highter than the stars.

Quote:
I always had an heart for kids with talent to make it big in their carrers because you never ruin an kids dream, no more what and I wanted to provide the sources and the advice, the contracts. The whole nine yards and much more for them to succed. I feel that kids or even adults with big dreams should always have someone helping them for their dreams to come true because dream do come true.
UserPostedImage