logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<217218219220221>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline _Python_  
#4361 Posted : 07 August 2010 16:49:09(UTC)
_Python_

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
ScaryShoes wrote:
Zach McCann mysteriously walks in between Flanders and Nigel, turns to Flanders and gives him half smile.

"Hey fucker, this round is on me."

Zach then hands Flanders a shot of Jack Daniels.

"Might as well drink up with me because if you go ahead with your plans, you will end up to jail with me."

Flander smiles at Zach. "Fucker?", Flander asks, then laughs. Flander looks at Freddy and Freddy laughs with him, then Tess and 16 Feva' laugh. Freddy then places his arm on Zach's shoulder, "Kid, do you not know who we are? Or more important, do you not know how rich I am? Besides, if the cops do find out about this, and they do try to arrest Flander, then me and him will just fly to some other island and lay low for a little while. Now, if your smart and don't call the cops, which I am sure someone in here is going to. I'll pay you a good bit of money. Alright? Now watch this shit." Freddy jumps on the bar and pulls his Desert Eagle out. He shoots it up in the air, causing everyone to look at him. "Alright fuckers! This is how it is going to go down, so everyone listen the fuck up. Me and this fuck face in the smiley face shirt is going to kill this bitch over here known as Nigel Beth. So, in order to make sure no cops are called. I want everyone to walk up here and give their phones to me. And no, your not in any danger. In fact, if you hand me your phone without any problems: I'll pay each and every one of you fifteen thousand dollars, plus you can all come party with me some day. Got it? And don't try running out that door. Or 16 Feva' is going to pistol whip your asses to the floor. Now, be smart and bring your phone here, that way I can pay you after I shoot this bitch! Have a nice day." Flander shakes his head at Freddy's speech, "Dude why did you make such a long speech. I mean damn, just get the point out and your done. Now 16 Feva', go over to the door and block anyone from exiting, but let Tomi in. Got me?". 16 Feva' nods and runs to the door and then turns around. Flander looks at Freddy, who is still in the bar waiting for the people to bring their phones up. "What the fuck is taking Tomi so long to get in here?". Freddy shakes his head, "I don't fuckin' know." Freddy looks back at everyone in the bar, "People please hurry, I gotta' meet my dealer to get my kilos here shortly."
UserPostedImage
Offline ScaryShoes  
#4362 Posted : 07 August 2010 16:56:23(UTC)
ScaryShoes

Man

Zach gives Flanders a look of disgust.

"Kid? *drinks a shot of Jack Daniels* I am not just some kid and I do not need your money. *drinks another shot of Jack Daniels and starts to feel pretty drunky* Now if you are wise, you would put your gun down because if you don't i will...i will..." *Zach passes out*

Edited by user 07 August 2010 17:01:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Bands:
The Voyd [Alternative/Post Grunge/Hard Rock]-Active
Destroy All Monsters:[Crunkcore/Post Hardcore/Rap Rock]
-Disbanded
Offline _Python_  
#4363 Posted : 07 August 2010 17:29:50(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Flander catches Zach before he hits the floor. Flander lays him over on the counter. "I wish I could drink two shots of Jack Daniels and pass out. It takes me about four or five bottles, plus a shitload of cocaine.", Flander says looking at Tess. He then smiles. Tess rolls her eyes, "You come here to fight Flander, don't even try it."
UserPostedImage
Offline Captain Insano  
#4364 Posted : 07 August 2010 18:44:13(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
"Fucking FINALLY!" says Tomi as he at last recovers the elusive hand gun and tucks it into his trousers, on his left hip which would be easiest for him to unholster with his right hand should he need it. Haha, look at Tomi Kosari, playing gangsta Tomi chuckles to himself as he runs at breakneck speed through the throngs, pushing this person and that aside with his considerable frame and eliciting some angry rebukes. He takes a quick glance at his phone and happens to notice that his sister had tried to call a little while back. Eh, I'll call her later... He spies what looks like 16 Feva muscling his way to the main entrance of the bar...
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline Matticus  
#4365 Posted : 07 August 2010 21:46:33(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
idunnowhy wrote:
MC Yung Deez: Oh hey Matty! MATTY!!!!!!

You're a big fan of me, right?

MattY: Yeah, i suppose, i like you cus you say it how it is man,
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline _Python_  
#4366 Posted : 07 August 2010 21:48:35(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Captain Insano wrote:
"Fucking FINALLY!" says Tomi as he at last recovers the elusive hand gun and tucks it into his trousers, on his left hip which would be easiest for him to unholster with his right hand should he need it. Haha, look at Tomi Kosari, playing gangsta Tomi chuckles to himself as he runs at breakneck speed through the throngs, pushing this person and that aside with his considerable frame and eliciting some angry rebukes. He takes a quick glance at his phone and happens to notice that his sister had tried to call a little while back. Eh, I'll call her later... He spies what looks like 16 Feva muscling his way to the main entrance of the bar...

16 Feva' looks outside the door and sees Tomi. "Yo Tomi, hurry up. The fight is about to happen!"
UserPostedImage
Offline Captain Insano  
#4367 Posted : 07 August 2010 22:15:38(UTC)
Captain Insano

Tomi hears 16 Feva calling out to him. He enters the bar and quickly scans the room and notices there are alot of cowering people, one guy passed out, Freddy standing on a bar, Flander and someone who looks like Tess, an enormous pile of mobile phones and a rather petrified and battered looking Nigel Beth. He also notices a familiar face who peeks up from behind a table. He stops dead in his tracks and turns white, well whiter than he already was..."Oh my fucking god...Anna?? Tomi blurts out in a state of disbeleif.
UserPostedImage

Offline ScaryShoes  
#4368 Posted : 08 August 2010 02:58:25(UTC)
ScaryShoes

Man

Zach slowly gets up after hearing the commotion and thinks in his head "Man, I shouldn't have chugged down a full bottle of scotch before coming here."

He looks up over at Flanders who is looking at all the noise and slips behind the bar.

Zach: Hmm maybe if I am heroic, I don't have to go to jail.

Zach then checks to see if his 9mm pistol is tucked in behind his pants and then pulls out his cell phone and texts his bandmate Brandon Carter.

*text message* bro get over here. psycho guy at dirty bastard with gun. bring cops ASAP *end text message*

Zach thinks in his head "God I hope this works."
Bands:
The Voyd [Alternative/Post Grunge/Hard Rock]-Active
Destroy All Monsters:[Crunkcore/Post Hardcore/Rap Rock]
-Disbanded
Offline ALX  
#4369 Posted : 08 August 2010 05:36:21(UTC)
ALX

Man

*Chris wakes up in one of the rooms in the hotel, his head is spinning and he has a pounding headache. He looks around and sees his bandmates crashed in various parts of the room, Ryan is awake and watching TV while eating cereal*
Chris: What happened last night?
Ryan (Turning around to look at Chris, he swallows his cereal): Plan X. We drugged you, and man, you are one crazy guy drunk.
Chris: You drugged me?
Ryan: Yeah.
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline idunnowhy  
#4370 Posted : 08 August 2010 11:01:13(UTC)
idunnowhy

Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:

Yung Deez: Cool! That means you'll do ANYTHING for me right?
Corporate
--------------------
MC Scott "Office"
DJ BuzzLY

MC YUNG DEEZ IS GOOD AT NAPPING
Offline _Python_  
#4371 Posted : 08 August 2010 17:46:54(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Captain Insano wrote:
Tomi hears 16 Feva calling out to him. He enters the bar and quickly scans the room and notices there are alot of cowering people, one guy passed out, Freddy standing on a bar, Flander and someone who looks like Tess, an enormous pile of mobile phones and a rather petrified and battered looking Nigel Beth. He also notices a familiar face who peeks up from behind a table. He stops dead in his tracks and turns white, well whiter than he already was..."Oh my fucking god...Anna?? Tomi blurts out in a state of disbeleif.

OOC: Ignore all the other role plays posted by everyone else. I am killing my own character off, why would someone role play calling the cops? Plus it isn't like we can't just pay the cops off..

Flander sees that Tomi is in the bar, so he grabs Nigel Beth by the hair on his hand and slings him onto the floor, causing him to slide a bit. "Let's do this, bitch!", Flander yells out. Nigel gets up unto his feet and grabs a bottle off a nearby table, he slams the bottle against the table, making the bottle have real sharp edges. "Let's do it then!", Nigel yells back, gulping. Flander runs up and Nigel hesitates to swing the bottle. By the time he swings it, Flander has already ducked and tackled him to the floor. Flander carefully, but quickly snatches the bottle out of Nigel's hand. He leans up off Nigel and swings the bottle hard at Nigel's face, which cuts Nigel from his left cheek all the way to the left side on Nigel's nose. Nigel yells out a "Ah!", which is followed by "You motha!...", Flander shuts him up by punching him in the mouth, knocking a tooth out. Flander hops up off of Nigel and steps back, he then throws his hands up at Nigel. "You never could fight.", Flander says to Nigel Beth. Flander looks back at Freddy. "Give me it." Freddy nods at Flander and grabs a hold of Flander's Desert Eagle in his jacket pocket, he then yanks it out and tosses it to Flander. Flander catches it and looks back at Nigel who has already got up and tried to run out the door. 16 Feva' punched the shit out of Nigel as soon as he got close to the door. Nigel falls to the ground, 16 Feva' grabs him by his hair and drags him to Flander. Flander looks down at Nigel, "Unlike you, I'll make sure your dead." Tess catches on to what is going on and yells out "NO!". Flander looks back at Tess Bottom, "Don't even try to stop me." Tess walks towards Flander, "Well why would you shoot him in front of everyone in here?". Flander looks at Tess with a angered face, "I don't give a f....", Flander is cut off by Freddy who shoots Nigel right in the head. Flander and Tess both look at Freddy. "Dude, I was going to do that.", Flander says. Freddy looks at Flander, "Well he started to crawl away. So I just took care of it."
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#4372 Posted : 08 August 2010 18:16:36(UTC)
Matticus

Man

idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:

MattY: Erm... no, not anything, depends entirely on how much your paying :P
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline Captain Insano  
#4373 Posted : 08 August 2010 18:30:01(UTC)
Captain Insano

_Python_ wrote:
Captain Insano wrote:

OOC: Ignore all the other role plays posted by everyone else. I am killing my own character off, why would someone role play calling the cops? Plus it isn't like we can't just pay the cops off..

Flander sees that Tomi is in the bar, so he grabs Nigel Beth by the hair on his hand and slings him onto the floor, causing him to slide a bit. "Let's do this, bitch!", Flander yells out. Nigel gets up unto his feet and grabs a bottle off a nearby table, he slams the bottle against the table, making the bottle have real sharp edges. "Let's do it then!", Nigel yells back, gulping. Flander runs up and Nigel hesitates to swing the bottle. By the time he swings it, Flander has already ducked and tackled him to the floor. Flander carefully, but quickly snatches the bottle out of Nigel's hand. He leans up off Nigel and swings the bottle hard at Nigel's face, which cuts Nigel from his left cheek all the way to the left side on Nigel's nose. Nigel yells out a "Ah!", which is followed by "You motha!...", Flander shuts him up by punching him in the mouth, knocking a tooth out. Flander hops up off of Nigel and steps back, he then throws his hands up at Nigel. "You never could fight.", Flander says to Nigel Beth. Flander looks back at Freddy. "Give me it." Freddy nods at Flander and grabs a hold of Flander's Desert Eagle in his jacket pocket, he then yanks it out and tosses it to Flander. Flander catches it and looks back at Nigel who has already got up and tried to run out the door. 16 Feva' punched the shit out of Nigel as soon as he got close to the door. Nigel falls to the ground, 16 Feva' grabs him by his hair and drags him to Flander. Flander looks down at Nigel, "Unlike you, I'll make sure your dead." Tess catches on to what is going on and yells out "NO!". Flander looks back at Tess Bottom, "Don't even try to stop me." Tess walks towards Flander, "Well why would you shoot him in front of everyone in here?". Flander looks at Tess with a angered face, "I don't give a f....", Flander is cut off by Freddy who shoots Nigel right in the head. Flander and Tess both look at Freddy. "Dude, I was going to do that.", Flander says. Freddy looks at Flander, "Well he started to crawl away. So I just took care of it."

Tomi is broken from his state of shock by the sudden and terrifying explosion of gunfire from the murderous Desert Eagle. Blood and grey matter are blasted all over the floor and he sees the gruesome figure of Nigel Beth laying on the floor, dead with smoke wafting from the barrell of the Desert Eagle still held in Freddy's hand that's still cocked at Nigel, as if he would be able to rise up and attack his killer. Tomi forgets about his sister for a moment and wanders over to the crime scene and looks at the inert figure of Nigel. "Holy fucking...shit..." is all Tomi can think to say. His hazy state from the earlier blunt has well and truly worn off...he reaches into his jeans and unholsters the pistol and simply places it on the table. "Wont be needing this anymore I guess".
UserPostedImage

Offline idunnowhy  
#4374 Posted : 09 August 2010 06:42:12(UTC)
idunnowhy

Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:

Yung Deez: How about ten BILLION dollars?
Corporate
--------------------
MC Scott "Office"
DJ BuzzLY

Offline Matticus  
#4375 Posted : 09 August 2010 06:56:54(UTC)
Matticus

Man

idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:

MattY: So, what do you want me to do :P
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline idunnowhy  
#4376 Posted : 09 August 2010 08:31:56(UTC)
idunnowhy

Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:

Yung Deez: Fuck it, I'll just do it myself.

*walks over to 16 Feva*

*empties machine gun on him*

*pulls out another machine gun*

*empties it on him*

*walks a safe distance away*

*shoots five rpgs at him*

*walks away*

So, MattY, how's your day going buddy?
Corporate
--------------------
MC Scott "Office"
DJ BuzzLY

Offline _Python_  
#4377 Posted : 09 August 2010 12:48:04(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Captain Insano wrote:
_Python_ wrote:
Captain Insano wrote:

Tomi is broken from his state of shock by the sudden and terrifying explosion of gunfire from the murderous Desert Eagle. Blood and grey matter are blasted all over the floor and he sees the gruesome figure of Nigel Beth laying on the floor, dead with smoke wafting from the barrell of the Desert Eagle still held in Freddy's hand that's still cocked at Nigel, as if he would be able to rise up and attack his killer. Tomi forgets about his sister for a moment and wanders over to the crime scene and looks at the inert figure of Nigel. "Holy fucking...shit..." is all Tomi can think to say. His hazy state from the earlier blunt has well and truly worn off...he reaches into his jeans and unholsters the pistol and simply places it on the table. "Wont be needing this anymore I guess".

Tess walks up to the now dead body figure. Tess looks back at Flander, "I can't believe to see him dead. He really just fucking killed this guy. I did not know that you two could do shit like this.". Tess turns and looks and Freddy, "You just killed someone, how do you feel?". Freddy smirks at Tess, "Well he shot Flander, I've been told. So I feel pretty damn good. Although I want a fucking drink now.", Freddy jumps off the counter and looks at the bartender, "Give me the hardest shit you got man, I'm looking to get fucked up. A'ight?". Freddy says to the bartender. Flander just stares at the dead body, while lighting a cigarette. "This cigarette goes to you. I still had some little love for you." Flander punches Nigel in the arm, as if he was playing with Nigel. Flander walks over next to Tess. "Let's dance." Tess looks at Flander, "Thought you would never ask, but hell no Flander.". Flander smirks, "I knew that was the answer.", Flander looks at 16 Feva', "Get his body outta' here.".
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#4378 Posted : 10 August 2010 04:23:09(UTC)
Matticus

Man

idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:

*walks over to 16 Feva*

*empties it on him*

*walks away*

*MattY Stands there in shock*

MattY: Yeahs its been good thanks, and you?
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline GrungeScornRecords  
#4379 Posted : 10 August 2010 04:41:30(UTC)
GrungeScornRecords

Man

Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:

*walks over to 16 Feva*

*empties it on him*

*walks away*

Heavy Punisher: Wassup everyone, how about 2 on me.
*orders 3 beers*
Offline Matticus  
#4380 Posted : 10 August 2010 04:44:00(UTC)
Matticus

Man

GrungeScornRecords wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:
Matticus wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:

*walks over to 16 Feva*

*empties it on him*

*walks away*

Heavy Punisher: Wassup everyone, how about 2 on me.
*orders 3 beers*

MattY: Hey man, cheers, how you doing?
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype