logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<552553554555556>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#11061 Posted : 01 October 2012 07:04:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Aaron picked at the bottle label in his hands, peeling the paper back and letting it fall to the floor. He hadn't seen Jen for a long time, and it had been quite deliberate. It was tough for him to see her even now. He really did love her, and to see her doing so well without him, especially when he wasn't at all doing well without her made him sad. He listened to her speak and then nodded a little.

"Oh yeah....ummmm sure, if you want." If truth be told, he wanted nothing more than to put his beer down and get the hell out of there. He couldn't just leave when she asked him to sit though. He sat opposite her and sipped his drink.

"I'm glad to hear you're doing well Jennifer."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11062 Posted : 01 October 2012 07:12:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"I'm glad you're doing well too. You look good." She smiles and nods at him. She had missed talking to Aaron, a lot but it seemed impossible now that they weren't even near each other anymore. She had fell into a deep depression after they broke up and then she started writing more. She felt she owed it to herself and her fans to continue with her music and to not give up. She wanted both of them to be happy and hopefully be friends without any awkwardness involved.

"So, what brings you here?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#11063 Posted : 01 October 2012 07:25:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aaron was confused. Was Jen serious? He thought he looked awful. She must have just been trying to be nice to make him feel better. He wasn't sure if he was happy to be here talking to her. It made all the pain from months ago come back, from that moment when she had handed him his engagement ring back and told him it wouldn'twork. He sstill had the ring in his wallet. That made him feel even more nervous. Aaron nodded a little as he nervously sipped at his beer again. He was trying to be nice and make her think that he was doing really great.

"You know...it was a nice day. I thought it would be nice to get out." That was only partly true. "How about you?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11064 Posted : 01 October 2012 07:30:17(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jen watched as he looked a little confused. It was true, to Jen he still looked fine even if he looked like he lost some sleep. She wanted to be nice and to make him feel at ease. She wanted them to still be on good terms after the break up.

"Yeah, same here. It's really pretty outside today. I'm glad we bumped into each other today. I missed talking to you." She smiled.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#11065 Posted : 01 October 2012 07:42:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aaron gave Jen a little smile and nodded. He felt anything but fine, and this was one of the only times, work and the need for shopping aside, that he had even been out at all. He never felt like it anymore. He stared down at the table for a while before trying another smile.

"Yeah. I saw the sun and thought," he shrugs. "I might as well go out and stuff you know." He nodded when she spoke. He didn't know yet if they could be friends. It was tough to be the person who was dumped. "Yeah. Yeah you know....I missed you too." He looks around sheepishly.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11066 Posted : 01 October 2012 07:48:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I really am sorry about how things ended. I wish things were good between us you know?" She shrugged a little. "I hope we can get back to normal." She looked as the waiter came to take her order. "I'll have a salad and water." She nodded at him and then the waiter looked at Aaron, to see if he was ordering also. "Would you like to have dinner together? I don't mind if you don't want to."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11067 Posted : 01 October 2012 07:54:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aaron shook his head slowly. "Jen don't be sorry. I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Honestly, I'm good. I'm fine. I'm alright." He was lying. Fine or alright was far from how he felt, but he didn't want Jen to feel bad. Not at all. He nodded. "Maybe we can be friends, you know. I'd be willing to try at least." He took a drink of his beer again.
"I've just eaten. I can leave you in peace if you want me to."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11068 Posted : 01 October 2012 08:04:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jen nodded at him. She understood that he still couldn't get over their breakup and that was understandable. She knew he was trying to spare her feelings so she didn't feel bad but it wasn't her fault, she did anyway. "I don't mind you sitting here, it's just two people trying to catch up with each other right?" She wanted to hug him but she thought he would freak out at the gesture. Instead, she just sat in her seat.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11069 Posted : 01 October 2012 08:12:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aaron nodded. He didn't want her to feel bad. If truth be told, he still loved Jen, and he wanted her to feel better if nothing else. He smiled a little as he finished his beer and ordered a coke, trying not to make her think that he was becoming reliant on alcohol. "Ok..." he nodded. "Yeah, nothing wrong with that. I just thought maybe you were meeting a date or something and I didn't want to be in the way." He swallowed hard. It hurt him bad to even think of Jen with anyone else, never mind say it.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11070 Posted : 01 October 2012 08:17:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I haven't even thought of dating." She laughs. "But no I'm not meeting anyone. All my friends are busy so it's just us two tonight." She takes a sip of her water after the waiter brings it out. Jen started to play with the silverware a little. She had gone through a lot of changes these past few months including new friendships, dropping old friends, changing her hair color, and even loosing a bit of weight but she didn't blame Aaron for anything. He was the best fiancee he knew how to be and it was her own emotions that had screwed them up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11071 Posted : 01 October 2012 08:23:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aaron is surprised a little. "You haven't? Really? No offence intended by the way Jennifer. I just thought it was what people do you know? The whole getting back on the horse thing." He took a drink of his coke. "Sounds good. You still have a lot of celeb friends though so at least they have an excuse. People like...Lauren and stuff aren't even famous anymore, but they disappeared for the last few weeks." He shrugs. He looks over at Jen looking a little nervous and playing with the knives and forks in front of her. "Are you ok there Jennifer? Did I say something wrong?" He wondered if she was still pondering what had happened. Aaron never quite understood why they had to split, but he had tried his best to pretend that he did.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11072 Posted : 01 October 2012 08:32:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well I haven't thought about it really. I've been trying to focus on music and not get caught up in a guy you know?" She laughs a little. "My horse has rode off without me." She looked at him and nodded. "I'm fine, just got a little anxious. I feel really nervous with you being here, not in a bad way, but still. I don't wanna sound stupid or seem weird in front of you. It's just been a while since we talked and stuff." She decided to just come clean with him and not pretend she was so cheery.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11073 Posted : 01 October 2012 08:54:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"you haven't? Can I ask why?" He was surprised that a girl as beautiful as Jen hadn't been bombarded with offers now that the world knew she was single. Aaron sighed a little. Aaron nods then and looks at her. "Yeah me too. I think it was better that we didn't talk for a while though. I mean, I was upset for a few days and stuff," he lies. "It was hard to get over you and stuff really. Really hard." He tries a little smile.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11074 Posted : 01 October 2012 09:05:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I guess my past scares them away. No one wants to be with that crazy chick who went to rehab and stuff." She laughs softly. "Yeah, I was sad too. I just didn't think marriage would have worked between us. It wasn't about love, I love you a lot but I just thought that maybe we wouldn't work like I thought originally. It's not you, it was definitely me. I hate to sound cheesy but it's the truth." She smiles a little. "It's okay, you don't have to lie. I can accept the truth."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11075 Posted : 01 October 2012 09:14:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aaron shakes his head. "Nonsense Jennifer. I'm sure that as soon as you want to find a new boyfriend that there will be many guys ready to take that task on. They would be mad not to want to. You're the best person I've ever known." Aaron listens to her for a while, feeling that all-too familiar sadness creeping up inside him. He nods slowly. "I know...I just...I guess I've always wondered why that meant we had to split altogether. I didn't understand. I would have been able to forget you eventually if I felt like I knew what it was all about." He smiled and shrugged. He was telling her the truth now, no matter how it made her feel.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11076 Posted : 01 October 2012 09:39:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well I'm not exactly looking but if it happens then it happens." She shrugs a little. "I thought you knew..I just didn't think it would work out. You're a great guy but maybe we rushed it too fast." She smiled at the waiter as he brought her food. "Thank you." She then picked up her fork and grabbed a piece of lettuce. "I hope I didn't piss you off or anything. I don't wanna hurt you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11077 Posted : 01 October 2012 09:45:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aaron shrugs. "Yeah....I know that much. But I meant like why couldn't we have just slowed it down? I just...sorry. It was just really hard. You were only my second real girlfriend you know and it hurt a lot." He shakes his head a little. "You didn't piss me off Jennifer. You know me. I don't get annoyed at stuff. I was just really sad. For that first little while I just lay in bed for a like a whole week. I just wanted to see you again. I'm just glad to hear you're doing well. I still care about you a lot."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11078 Posted : 01 October 2012 15:59:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Even if we did, I just didn't feel that way about you. I don't know why but I just didn't and it kinda sucks." She ate some of her salad. "Well I still feel pretty bad about everything. It doesn't matter if you tell me not to be sad, I can't help my feelings. I've thought about it and really had time to just come to peace with it."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11079 Posted : 01 October 2012 20:00:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aaron nods slowly. He shrugs a little and then smiles. "Well that's fair enough then. I mean, I hope, and I'm being totally honest here, I do hope that you find someone to make you happy and stuff some day. I'm sorry that I couldn't." He sits back as she eats a little. "Why do you feel sad though. Honestly I'll be fine and stuff. I will. How's the food?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11080 Posted : 02 October 2012 02:05:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well I hope you find someone that makes you happy and gives you everything you deserve." She plays around with her salad. "I don't know. I mean I would sound like a bitch if I said I was happy we broke up. I wasn't, but it was one of those bittersweet moments. I didn't wanna continue to be with you if I felt this way, it would be unfair to you." She nods. "It's good."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage