logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

16 Pages«<56789>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#121 Posted : 12 June 2012 03:27:16(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" Please pray for Radio as she is recovering for the accident that happened this morning. Please put my darling in your prayers. If you are a true sane, keep her in your prayers and thoughts. Thank you. - Her manager, Steven
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#122 Posted : 13 June 2012 04:53:41(UTC)
Moquel

" I'm finally getting a chance to tell you guys on my progress. I'm doing much better, a lot of pain in my upper body.. Sometimes I feel weak and sometimes I feel like I can't breath.. it's all just in my head probably.. I thought everything was going to be fine.. then this.. I didn't know what I was thinking doing that.. Sorry I havent been on twitter to update you guys, the doctors are assholes! My fucking geez.. I can't even smell my own ass if I WANTED too.. Under a lot of stress, a lot of my rehearsals for the Good Mourning tour is set back to later this week. I can get out of this crazy house tomorrow evening if everything goes well tonight with the testing. You amazing people like Tisha Jackson, Nadia Berry has been so supportive and my amazing fans. I got your FLOWERS!!! Thank you, it really touched me when I saw them. I was like, Oh my fucking god. FLOWERSSSSS! I love flowers.. it means so much coming from you guys. I want to thank of you, and my dear Miss Vanity for calling and checking up on me. I love you for that. It was a very epic conversation with us, like always. I miss you dearly. Expect, you lovely people has supported me even at my weakest point. I will reveal the album cover of " Echos of Silence" along with the official tracklisting today! Just for my sanes, xo. thank you for the support. Keep doing art, my babies. "
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#123 Posted : 13 June 2012 06:56:51(UTC)
Moquel

Album Cover:
UserPostedImage

Back Cover (Tracklisting)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Moquel for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 13/06/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 18/06/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#124 Posted : 15 June 2012 04:09:06(UTC)
Moquel

- Who's ready?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Moquel for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 15/06/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 18/06/2012(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#125 Posted : 15 June 2012 04:14:51(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Vanity: You are FLAWLESS. So excited for this, darling!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Moquel on 15/06/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#126 Posted : 15 June 2012 04:18:14(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: You are FLAWLESS. So excited for this, darling!

Radio: Vanity, I love you, even after everything we have been though.. So happy we did it.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#127 Posted : 18 June 2012 02:44:02(UTC)
Moquel

RADIO VINE DEBUTS AT #1

UserPostedImage

Radio Vine, being her first official number one single of her career has debuted at number one with her new lead single, ' Empty' from her new album, " Echos of Silence" that is scheduled to release soon. After most of her singles only debuts at number two or lower, this is the first single that is finally setting Radio Vine to an worldwide superstar. On the pop charts, she has beat Gangster by the queen of pop Stephanie Fierce and also heavyweights like Nadia Berry. Many critics said that " Empty wasn't a commercial song and will not be hugely successful in mainstream" Many of this dark songstress music is that way, like Color Me back in 2010 and also her new single that also debuted at number nine on the pop charts, " Darkness, Be Told" that is only an interlude that is successfully loved by her fans and critics. This is her first number one single from her albums, back in January, " Only Love can Hurt" was a huge mainstream success, staying on the charts for three months, selling over million copies. But just Friday night, sources reported that Radio escaped LA Hospital Friday afternoon after doctors went in to check on the singer blood flow before she was officially released from the hospital on that Saturday morning after signs of unhealthy blood was seen. After doctors went in to check on Radio that morning to check her blood, also to bring the songstress to brunch for the day. The window of the hospital, which Radio was on the first floor for privacy purposes was unlocked, open and the only thing she left was a note saying, " I had to get away... I had to leave.." The doctors didn't see Radio no where in sight, she left her rob and also the shoes that the hospital provided. The machine that controlled her blood was over and also broken. She throw all the pills on the floor, bottles of them. Also left the first released hard copy of Echos of Silence for her doctor and also autographed. Sources say that Saturday morning, Radio was seen going into 1Vibe Studios in New York after scheduling an recording session with her leading producer for her new album after later going into rehearsals for her supporting act tour with icon Miss Vanity on the Good Mourning tour and also scheduled to attend the Choas Awards on June 23rd. She was scheduled to perform tonight on the semi-finals Star Factory, her agent cancelled the performance but was put back on the timeline for the show eariler on this morning. She will be performing Empty for the celebration of the single going number one.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 18/06/2012(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#128 Posted : 18 June 2012 02:53:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Fierce: Congratulations :) You deserve the success, because you work hard at what you do, loving the music <3
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Moquel on 18/06/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#129 Posted : 18 June 2012 02:57:09(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Stephanie Fierce: Congratulations :) You deserve the success, because you work hard at what you do, loving the music <3

Radio: Thank you queennnn!!! I love you.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#130 Posted : 18 June 2012 06:01:06(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

The exclusive premiere of Radio Vine's new music video for " Empty" is coming to VEVO tonight, along with an exclustive interview before the premiere!
UserPostedImage
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#131 Posted : 18 June 2012 06:17:19(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Jen: Loving your new song and I'm really looking forward to your new video! I know it'll be just terrific like you are.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Moquel on 18/06/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#132 Posted : 18 June 2012 06:20:31(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Jen: Loving your new song and I'm really looking forward to your new video! I know it'll be just terrific like you are.

Radio: It's all for you Jen.. people that I love to inspire.

UserPostedImage
Princess_Valentine on 18/06/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#133 Posted : 19 June 2012 11:23:49(UTC)
Moquel

- SANES! The dramatic masterpiece of my new hit single, " Empty" has ARRIVED! You can enjoy this epic piece of work below! Love you my sanes, thank you for the support VEVO!

UserPostedImage
Andre Gandra on 19/06/2012(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#134 Posted : 20 June 2012 05:28:26(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: You're one of artist that we always can wait a great visual thing, like your music is not restricted to just the sounding or the lyrics, it is visual too, and that's the reason I'm sure people love you, it's like I always said, we have to think in all aspects of art, you have that, I loved this video!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Moquel on 20/06/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#135 Posted : 20 June 2012 05:31:35(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: You're one of artist that we always can wait a great visual thing, like your music is not restricted to just the sounding or the lyrics, it is visual too, and that's the reason I'm sure people love you, it's like I always said, we have to think in all aspects of art, you have that, I loved this video!

Radio: My amazing Magie just give me hope, I love you for this honestly doll. When are we going to meet my doll? I HAVE YET to meet you! thank you for the support.
UserPostedImage
Andre Gandra on 20/06/2012(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#136 Posted : 20 June 2012 05:35:18(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post

Radio: My amazing Magie just give me hope, I love you for this honestly doll. When are we going to meet my doll? I HAVE YET to meet you! thank you for the support.

Magie: You know what, curious this huh? LOL I mean we're in this business for such a very long time and we never met each other, I know you met Abie last Sunday, both of you performed at the Star Factory, well who knows we meet up at the Chaos Awards, are you coming?
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Offline Moquel  
#137 Posted : 20 June 2012 05:37:00(UTC)
Moquel

Magie: You know what, curious this huh? LOL I mean we're in this business for such a very long time and we never met each other, I know you met Abie last Sunday, both of you performed at the Star Factory, well who knows we meet up at the Chaos Awards, are you coming?

Radio: Abie is amazing, great girl. She handled my personality and a lot of people cant. Yes doll, I am coming. I'm very excited, we have to meet on the carpet or inside somewheree, I have to see you and maybe we can do lunch tonight? doll..
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#138 Posted : 20 June 2012 10:47:09(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity: This video is AMAZING and the song as well! I really think your an outstanding female and you bring something different, and I have to say that I admire that. I can't wait to get the entire album when it comes out and I really hope I'll be sitting either near you or next to you at the Chaos Awards this Saturday. I wish you all the best with 'Echos of Silence'! I know this album will slay :)
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
Offline Moquel  
#139 Posted : 20 June 2012 11:06:29(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: This video is AMAZING and the song as well! I really think your an outstanding female and you bring something different, and I have to say that I admire that. I can't wait to get the entire album when it comes out and I really hope I'll be sitting either near you or next to you at the Chaos Awards this Saturday. I wish you all the best with 'Echos of Silence'! I know this album will slay :)

Radio: I WILL love to sit next to you doll, you are my inspiration to keep again and I'm so happy and proud that I inspire such an young and talented artist like you. It will SLAYYY, you will LOVEEEEEE it doll. I love you for this, let me take you out to dinner.
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#140 Posted : 20 June 2012 11:13:17(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)

Radio: I WILL love to sit next to you doll, you are my inspiration to keep again and I'm so happy and proud that I inspire such an young and talented artist like you. It will SLAYYY, you will LOVEEEEEE it doll. I love you for this, let me take you out to dinner.

Serenity: I look forward to to sitting next to you. And yes, I guess you can take me out to dinner, it would be such an honour :)
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.