logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#61 Posted : 18 January 2012 10:04:22(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Billie: oh would you now? Haha. I bet you could do that. That would be very cool.

Matt: Playing favorites eh?

Billie: Yes. Yes I am.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 18/01/2012(UTC)
#62 Posted : 22 January 2012 11:42:39(UTC)

Didn't get a chance to come out to the no venues tour? You can still experience it. We're streaming our show on the 28th! Get ready! The setlist is absolutely insane.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 22/01/2012(UTC)
#63 Posted : 23 January 2012 07:28:04(UTC)

Hey everyone! We're going to be doing some dates on Warped Tour this year. See you out there. Below are all the dates because we haven't confirmed which dates specifically we will do. We will not do all of those dates.

UserPostedImage
Sat Jun 16 Salt Lake City, UT
Sun Jun 17 Denver, CO
Wed Jun 20 Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jun 21 Irvine, CA
Fri Jun 22 Pomona, CA
Sat Jun 23 San Francisco, CA
Sun Jun 24 Ventura, CA
Wed Jun 27 San Diego, CA
Thu Jun 28 Phoenix, AZ
Fri Jun 29 Las Cruces, NM
Sat Jun 30 San Antonio, TX
Sun Jul 01 Houston, TX
Tue Jul 03 Dallas, TX
Thu Jul 05 St. Louis, MO
Fri Jul 06 Detroit, MI
Sat Jul 07 Chicago, IL
Sun Jul 08 Minneapolis, MN
Mon Jul 09 Kansas City, KS
Tue Jul 10 Indianapolis, IN
Wed Jul 11 Cleveland, OH
Thu Jul 12 Pittsburgh, PA
Fri Jul 13 Toronto, ON
Sat Jul 14 Montreal, QC
Sun Jul 15 Hartford, CT
Tue Jul 17 Buffalo, NY
Wed Jul 18 Scranton, PA
Thu Jul 19 Boston, MA
Fri Jul 20 Philadelphia, PA
Sat Jul 21 New York, NY
Sun Jul 22 Oceanport, NJ
Tue Jul 24 Washington, DC
Wed Jul 25 Virginia Beach, VA
Thu Jul 26 Atlanta, GA
Fri Jul 27 Orlando, FL
Sat Jul 28 Miami, FL
Sun Jul 29 Tampa, FL
Mon Jul 30 Charlotte, NC
Tue Jul 31 Cincinnati, OH
Wed Aug 01 Milwaukee, WI
Sat Aug 04 Seattle, WA
Sun Aug 05 Portland, OR
UserPostedImage
Mckenzie- on 23/01/2012(UTC)
#64 Posted : 29 January 2012 01:56:24(UTC)

OOC: If you've been reading the track by track then you know that these songs are very detailed. It is about this time of year every year that I find I have less time. Don't worry I'm not leaving. I just don't see myself being able to get everything done by February 21st. Basically I'm taking a break from serious RP with Reported Failure. I'll still give the live RPs to the people that I promised them to. I just don't have the time to post two to three songs a week when the songs take me an average of three hours each. I might post a song here or there if I feel motivated to, but don't get your hopes up. Basically I am putting all of my big RP projects on hold. Once I finish the track by track I'll release the album, and come up with some RP reason for why it wasn't released until later.

UserPostedImage
#65 Posted : 26 February 2012 02:50:42(UTC)

NEW SINGLE IN TWO WEEKS

Vin: Yes we are just going to tell you that and give you now further information until some ridiculous time like a couple of days before the single comes out. The suspense is killing you.
UserPostedImage
#66 Posted : 04 March 2012 07:13:46(UTC)

Lily's Demand and Supply Tour with Lily, Riot! in the Boulevard, Scott H, Book of Love, Metallic Swan, and Faking Our Own Destiny
We wont be there for the whole thing, but we will play a few dates. So stoked to be on tour with Riot! in the Boulevard again, and it'll be nice to finally tour with Lily, and meet some of these other artists.

March 5, 2012 - Los Angeles, CA

March 8, 2012 - Fresno, CA

March 10, 2012 - San Jose, CA

March 11, 2012 - San Diego, CA

May 1, 2012 - East Rutherford, NJ

May 3, 2012 - Columbus, OH

May 4, 2012 - Grand Rapids, MI

May 6, 2012 - Rockford, IL

May 7, 2012 - Moline, IL

May 8, 2012 - Council Bluffs, IA

May 10, 2012 - Salt Lake City, UT

May 12, 2012 - Seattle , WA

May 27, 2012 - St. Gallen, Switzerland

June 5 , 2012 - Bali, Indonesia

June 11 , 2012 - Santiago de Chile, Chile

Totally Awesome 5 Date Tour of Shredding, and Talking Between Songs!
April 26, 2012 - Sacramento CA @ Ace of Spades
Playing back in the town that 3/5 of us call home on the one year anniversary of our album Post-Grunge Catastrophe. We will perform that album in it's entirety, plus a whole shitload of oldies for the hometown fans and some new songs too. We would like just one band to open up for us, and if you would like to be that one band let us know. (OOC: PM me)
May 18, 2012 - Portland OR @ Rotture
We will be playing in the hometown of our newest member, KC James, and will play a lot of old songs again, plus a few new ones. Once again we'd like just one band to open up for us.
May 23, 2012 - Seattle WA @ El Corazon
We will be playing at one of our favorite places to play ever. Again a lot of oldies, maybe some of Billie Beckett's solo work, and obviously some new songs, probably more new songs will be played at this show than any of the others. We are open to as many other artists as want to play (OOC: PM me). it's going to be just a massive musical party!
June 2, 2012 - Boulder CO @ The Boulder Theatre
Were playing here because it is the beginning of rafting season in Colorado and a few of us were going there for that and figured we might as well all go and play a show while were there! You can count on some songs from PGC being played there plus whatever we feel like playing. Two opening acts is a good amount if anyone is interested!
June 8, 2012 - Madison WC @ The Majestic Theatre
We are playing this show because we decided we wanted to play another show on this super mini tour. So we threw darts at a map and the first one to land near a town we actually felt like playing at landed near Madison. It'll be great! We plan to stuff ourselves with cheese after we play a setlist that we will probably make up on the spot. Be there. Two opening acts would be nice.[/center]

TOURING STARTS AGAIN IN TWO DAYS!
UserPostedImage
#67 Posted : 10 April 2012 08:37:53(UTC)

Leaving Liberation/Nomad Records
"Today is a kind of bittersweet day for us. Today is the day we officially part ways with Nomad Records. Having started the label over two years ago, it breaks my heart to have to leave it, but since the new year things have changed dramatically at Nomad. I had to abandon my role at Nomad Records due to family problems and Reported Failure kind of blowing up to be a really big band in the second half of last year. Since we became a big band, and Riot! in the Boulevard blew up, and the Realm stuff was really successful it looked like Nomad was a trendsetting indie label. We were if you ask me. We signed artists like Stephanie Fierce, and Katie Coyle. They're both great, and I don't regret signing them because it somehow made our label less "indie" or "punk" or "underground", but I regret it because it forced us to massively expand. By the time we got off the No Venues Tour we went in to the new Nomad offices and saw at least 50 people running around and it was like a maze to find Max's office when before there were about 10 people working at our office managing everything, we knew things had changed. We knew Max and a couple of other people; everyone else was a stranger. So we sat it out and just went with it, but it was harder to feel at home. We couldn't be at a label where we didn't feel at home. And we did for awhile, but then the offices moved from California to New York. we have lived in California forever, and we couldn't stay.

We will be looking at labels, and I'm sure I'll be bombarded with phone calls as soon as people start reading this. we want a label that is based in California, and we want to do whatever the fuck we want and just have a label that can put out our music in CD, vinyl, and digital format for a price that wont make our fans want to hurt someone. It has to be released all around the globe and in enough bulk so all our fans will be able to buy a copy. If your label can't comply then dont even bother sending me an email, or text, or phone call. And if our song Manufactured Radio could be about you then dont bother. If you don't know whether or not it's about you, then it is." - Vin Peters

OOC: PM me.
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 10/04/2012(UTC)
#68 Posted : 14 April 2012 02:48:51(UTC)

Hey folks! We're still figuring everything out. Expect news in a few weeks. For now you can go pick up our new single! It didn't get in the top 20 last week which was kind of dissapointing, so this week let's change that!

UserPostedImage
#69 Posted : 10 June 2012 12:08:23(UTC)

Hey everyone! We're still alive. Still a band, but with our label situation and some other things going on in our personal lives were taking it easy. We still need a label to release Darkness on. Vin is working on his new label, store, studio, thing, but it doesn't have the global reach that we need. It will be released soon, and we will see you all soon.

- Billie & friends
UserPostedImage
#70 Posted : 23 June 2012 03:31:36(UTC)

DARKNESS WILL BE RELEASED IN JULY ON STUDIO60 RECORDS

Really that's all the big news. We'll be touring again soon because we've reached a state where we don't know what to do with our lives when we aren't on tour. So save your money so you can buy a ticket, we know you're going to download the album illegally anyway so we aren't even bothering asking you to save for that. Shame on you stay in school. Were coming to a town near you soon.

Edited by user 23 June 2012 03:32:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
#71 Posted : 01 July 2012 13:20:34(UTC)

Hey friends. We've got this fancy new music video out! Check it out and enjoy.

Quote:
Reported Failure have dominated music video charts in the past. It's been months since they released a video, but now what they've been working on for months is finally complete and being released. The video is "the most fucking epic thing we've ever done" says Vin Peters. The video is for the song 6771, the first song off of the band's album Darkness which is set for release next month. The song has been released but not as a single which makes it an unconventional choice to make a music video out of, but Reported Failure are certainly an unconventional band. The music video had the largest budget of any music video the band has made. More was spent making this concept video than all their other videos combined making it one of the most expensive videos in recent years in the music industry. Without further ado the video for 6771.

6771 Official Video
UserPostedImage
The video begins with a single mirror. Violins are playing in the background but it isn't the intro to the song; it is a dark, moody melody. In the mirror faces begin to appear. First the faces of Reported Failure, but then more faces. They go quickly changing from face to face and from emotion to emotion. Then a voice begins. The voice was coming from the mirror and the ever changing faces were the ones speaking. "Have you ever imagined the world if you'd never been born?" they asked. "A world where you and everyone you know never walked this earth. Or maybe a world where the earth itself doesn't seem to exist. Every thought anyone ever had was gone. But what if all of that was gone and just you remained. Every thought you had moved faster than the speed of light so that the light could never catch up to you. You lived in the darkness as if not caring how your story ended and feeling entirely alone and empty. You were the world and you were broken. This is how the darkness begins". The voice faded and in its place there where whispers. Whispers and screams as the faces shot through the mirror.

UserPostedImage
Suddenly it all faded. The noise faded as the screen faded to black. The screen was lit by a single match. The voice returned and daringly asked "But what if you could turn on a light? What would you see?". At this point the noise explodes into heavy metal with guitars shredding all over the place drums smashing and a dominant scream just as the screen lights up fully to reveal Billie. This still isn't the song as heard on the record. Billie is revealed to be drowning in water. His hands are bound but he isn't struggling.

UserPostedImage
The noise fades replaced finally by the intro to the album version of 6771 as Billie starts singing while still underwater. at this point it is made clear that Billie is completely calm under the water. He is relaxed as if just waiting for water to fill his lungs in an act of desperation towards imminent death. But very suddenly arms come into the water and Billie is yanked out. Out of the water a scene is reveled. It is a deadly mob. Police and protesters are clashing right and left. They all begin singing the darkness chorus's part of the song.

"Let's emulate
The god damn kings
Fly so high were out of oxygen
There's freedom in misunderstood flight!

Where's his old home?
On the ledge there
No he'll never be there again
No he'll never see peace again"

UserPostedImage
Very suddenly Billie begins to run. He runs through the mob. There is a very large building. The largest around. It looks ancient and crumbling. It's massive towers are cracked; it's pillars are all chipped. Billie runs into it and begins climbing stars. Very suddenly a man in old fashioned clothing stops him. He is dressed in revolutionary war era apparel and bares striking resemblance to George Washington. He grabs Billie by the neck choking him and begins to sing the transition section of the song. Billie struggles and manages to free himself. The two fight. Punches are thrown but it is to no use because the building begins to collapse. It crumbles and the two of them begin to run as the building crumbles and the first chorus to the song rages on.

UserPostedImage
"Born into a cult of glorified Scientologists
I've held the keys to your hopes and dreams
Manipulated by fear, I could fall at any moment
I am fought for and died for
I am beaten and wounded
In this new land I exist for a mere two centuries
In a lust of flawed philosophies it's the beginning of the end
In the darkness I run for my life
The end is coming

The end is coming (Hallelujah, Hallelujah)
I love you so (Hallelujah, Hallelujah)
I spill my secrets to you
In the darkness I call
For this to be heaven
To make sense of it all"

UserPostedImage
Somehow Billie is able to make it out of the rubble alive and continues to run. He continues to try to find safety as he sings the second verse. He runs through the mob; he finds a sidestreet and runs along a brick wall; this ends there is more chaos with police and masses of civilians everywhere as the second chorus is played.

"Let's climb the mountaintop
So we can see all we've done
Crowning achievements
From hell and beyond
I know its out there
Facade like hope

I spill my secrets to you
In the darkness I call
For this to be heaven
To make sense of it all"

At this point walls begin closing in. It seems there is nowhere to run. In the streets people run madly and Billie is right in the middle of it. Protesters in the background are being beaten by police. People are knocked down and bleeding. Suddenly Billie falls as the outro begins. The screaming and guitar solo rage on as Billie is slowly trampled by the crowd screaming. He coughs up blood struggling to get up, but he cant. Suddenly all the noise stops as there is a break and the voice begins again "If this is what's in the light maybe darkness is better?" and then the outro continues until it's end in which lying on the ground Billie continues to struggle and the video ends.

"It's not all as it seems! [Repeated]"
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 01/07/2012(UTC)
#72 Posted : 02 July 2012 10:30:08(UTC)

We said something about touring! Well check it out. We're headlining the guitar legacy stage at Carnival of Sounds. Here are the dates.

Originally Posted by: DistortedAudio Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage

3 stages. 18 bands. A shit-load of dates. What could go wrong?

U.S. Leg I:

July 17, 2012 Corfu, New York: Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
July 18, 2012 Scranton, Pennsylvania: Toyota Pavilion
July 19, 2012 Mansfield, Massachusetts: Comcast Center
July 20, 2012 Camden, New Jersey: Susquehanna Bank Center
July 21, 2012 Uniondale, New York: Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
July 22, 2012 Hartford, Connecticut: Comcast Theatre
July 24, 2012 Columbia, Maryland: Merriweather Post Pavilion
July 25, 2012 Virginia Beach, Virginia: Farm Bureau Live
July 26, 2012 Atlanta, Georgia: Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood
July 27, 2012 Orlando, Florida: Central Florida Fairgrounds
July 28, 2012 West Palm Beach, Florida: Cruzan Amphitheatre
July 29, 2012 St. Petersburg, Florida: Vinoy Park
July 30, 2012 Charlotte, North Carolina: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
July 31, 2012 Cincinnati, Ohio: Riverbend Music Center
August 1, 2012 Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Marcus Amphitheater
August 4, 2012 Redmond, Washington: Marymoor Amphitheater
August 5, 2012 Portland, Oregon: Rose Quarter Riverfront

UK Leg:

August 12, 2012 London, England: Alexandra Palace
August 13, 2012 Somerset, England: Worthy Farm
August 16, 2012 Isle of Wight, England: Isle of Wight
August 19, 2012 Leicestershire, England: Donington Park

US Leg II:

August 24, 2012 Dallas, Texas: Gexa Energy Pavilion
August 25, 2012 Maryland Heights, Missouri: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
August 28, 2012 Auburn Hills, Michigan: The Palace of Auburn Hills
August 29, 2012 Tinley Park, Illinois: First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
August 30, 2012 Shakopee, Minnesota: Canterbury Park
September 2, 2012 Bonner Springs, Kansas: Sandstone Amphitheater
September 5, 2012 Noblesville, Indiana: Klipsch Music Center
September 6, 2012 Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio: Blossom Music Center
September 8, 2012 Burgettstown, Pennsylvania: First Niagara Pavilion
September 10, 2012 Holmdel, New Jersey:PNC Bank Arts Center

CAN Leg:

September 15, 2012 Montreal, Quebec: Parc Jean-Drapeau
September 17, 2012 Toronto, Ontario: Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
September 19, 2012 Toronto, Ontario: Toronto Islands Park
September 22, 2012 Bowmanville, Ontario: Mosport Park Raceway
UserPostedImage
#73 Posted : 08 July 2012 05:38:13(UTC)

UserPostedImage
Vin Peters and Billie Beckett on Darkness, Carnival of Sounds, and more

The "Manufactured radio guys" are back! And if you thought that their ability to make deep meaningful songs was limited to angsty songs about them hating "major labels" and being an "indie" band then you were wrong. Infact you should have known you were wrong since January when their song "Crumbling" made it to #1 on the airplay chart. Another single "Being Man" also hit #1. Now after four months of delays they are back. Their latest single "2001" was released on July 4th and their fifth studio album, "Darkness" was released yesterday. They're also one of the headliners for Carnival of Sounds this summer. I caught up with frontman and main lyricist Billie Beckett as well as guitarist, producer, and the man who will take credit for most of the melodies, Vin Peters, for a short interview.

So your album is a concept album that basically makes an allusion from an ordinary man struggling with his problems to the entire world, mainly America struggling with it's problems. My question is why? What inspired this album? Why not write something a little bit simpler?

Vin: The short answer to that is that for the past three albums we've made we've always said once we go to make another album "how can we top that?". Everything on this album is just bigger, more well done, and more dynamic than our past work. I think Billie will give you the long answer

Billie: Longer at least. The concept basically comes from things I had been dealing with for years. I was in a relationship for awhile and it resulted in a son. Shortly after my son was born his mother lost it and I never saw either of them. So really this album is the story is somewhat autobiographical. It's about someone who grows up with an absent father, finds himself to be a father, and then struggles with that plus the loss of family around him. The only difference is that I certainly never want to be too personal to myself. I couldn't write some emo album about how my life has been unfortunate. I would just hate it. And a lot of things in my life have been closely related to things that have happened in America well since and on 9/11 so the allusion to America just came as the obvious plot choice.

So I guess it never really even went through your heads to just write 12 good catchy punk songs and call it an album? You always have to have a deeper concept?

Vin: Absolutely. The last album we made that was basically 12 catchy songs was our first one and our first album is basically about how unfortunate our lives had been.

With that said do you think you'll ever make an album again without some sort of concept?

Billie: Hmmm... Well all our albums wont be like Darkness is. It would just get boring. It would be like "Hey look Reported Failure released another rock opera about some guy stuck in the middle of unfortunate events in the world". We had a grand rock opera with Disarm, and we have another one with Darkness, but I think if we did another one then it would have to have a wildly original concept.

Vin: I can say we wont put out an album that isn't concise. I have a feeling that whatever we do next it will be more like Post-Grunge Catastrophe in that although there is no concept or story, many of the songs have similar themes and are about certain events.

So on this album you say in the last song called New America. Well you must know the lyric but you basically say that a new america should be built around Peace. and Peace for those who dont know is the name of the protagonist's son in the album. But is there a more literal meaning to that or is it only meant in the context of the album?

Billie: It's definitely meant to mean something outside of the album. This whole album is set up in a way that it is supposed to apply to peaople's lives. It sounds like such a hippy thing but after having more than ten years pass since 9/11 and our wars finally ending we need to rethink how our society in America functions. I think we should focus on having it center around peace. I dont think getting into two wars was a productive way to spend the last decade. It is absolutely meant to be literal.

Not a lot of band's are as socially aware as you seem to be with your music. Do you think that it is just because you have been around longer as a band or is there something lacking in the music scene?

Billie: I guess our age or experience could have something to do with it. Maybe it's less our experience but other artists's lack of it. Some artists are so young they aren't really voting or paying taxes yet because they are underage or they've just been caught up in their own fame the entire time of their adulthood.

Vin: I think part of it age definitely. Most of us in this band are pushing thirty. We aren't old but everyone else is so young. Artists who are sixteen now aren't going to really be able to see that things have changed since the turn of the century simply because before that they were barely entering the first grade. But that doesn't mean they cant be socially aware as you put it. Most artists just aren't or at least aren't with their music. There isn't anything wrong with that but it does seem like there should be more socially relevant music than there is. And certainly we aren't the only ones making music about stuff like this, but it would be cool to see more artists take an interest in sharing with us their ideas of a utopian society through music.

Now your fanbase is mostly punk and pop-punk fans. The new album is much more of a mix between classical, metal, and the result is a very dark, moody and heavy on drums and guitar sound. It is not pop-punk in any way at all. It is more theatrical and dramatic and heavy. How do you think your fans will react? Did it occur to you that you are going to alienate some fans?

Vin: We're going to piss some people off no matter what we do. Like I said we always just say "how can we top the last one" when we make an album. Our sound was going to grow. We knew that. With KC and Robert in the lineup it was going to get heavier. I arranged a bunch of melodies that were dark and dramatic. They weren't chipper pop punk. They sounded best with violins. We didn't set out to alienate our fanbase but we will. I know that. I know that people who have been with us from the beginning might want to throw this record out a window but we dont think about the fans when we write songs. I know that sounds like such an asshole thing to say but we just try to write great songs. If I wrote a song that sounded like fucking Frank Sinatra but it was the best song I'd ever written I'd put it on an album because it was the best song I'd ever written. Everyone has their own taste and we just try to ignore that and if a song turns out to be a pop-punk song great, and if it turns out to sound like Frank Sinatra I dont care as long as its a great song.

Billie: I agree completely. I think we will dissapoint some fans, but this is the album we wanted to make. I think it's the best album we've ever made. I like to think though that most of our fans are growing with us out of listening to pop-punk as we grow out of writing pop-punk. I think that's evident in the fact that both the singles we've released from this record have hit #1. I think some people will react negatively, but I think a majority of our fans will grow to love this record just like we have.

You recorded this album mostly while on the No Venues Tour. Do you think that that can be heard on the record?
Vin: A great question. Hmmm.... I hadn't thought about it.

Billie: I think it's evident for us because we recorded it and played all of those shows, but for everyone else I dont think there is anything obvious.

Vin: Yeah. The only thing I can think of is I do this kind of echoy delayed ambient guitar tone for a lot of songs. I started doing that on the no venues tour because it was our first big tour with KC so now he could play a lot of guitar parts I used to play on older songs and I could try overlaying them with strange things like that. We found it didnt sound great with the punk stuff but with some violins and pianos it sounds great.

Billie: And also having James Urie on that tour with us made one less scheduling headache. We could literally walk over to his bus and ask if he could record vocals. We remember lots of things but there's nothing you can hear that makes it evident that we recorded while on tour.

I want to talk about touring now. You did the No Venues Tour which was your big tour. People got to name the price of their tickets from it being free to several hundred dollars. Then you did select dates in support of Lily and a few random headlining shows. In that chunk of touring is there anything you really learned? Anything that just dawned on you about yourselves or this scene?

Billie: Man... The No Venues Tour was the greatest experience of my life. It was like therapy. Playing everyday, and making this new record. I feel nostalgic missing it all the time. I think I'm a better more stable person because of that tour.

Vin: Yeah... I agree completely. I improved as a musician so much on that tour too. Just the fact that all these people were driving forever to fields in unpopulated valleys that we somehow got permission to play at just to hear us play was great. The other tours were fun. We love Lily and Riot! who were on that tour but the No Venues Tour was an almost spiritual experience.

So could there be a No Venues Tour 2012 or something like that is the future?

Billie: Haha. We haven't talked about it. It's possible. After September we're taking some time off but maybe by the time we are done it would probably have been about a year since the first no venues tour.

Now you're doing Carnival of Sounds. You're headlining the guitar legacy stage. Any expectations for this tour?
Vin: It's going to be a very fun experience I think. There are a lot of new artists on the tour. I want to say were probably the oldest act on the tour. So it'll be interesting. We're excited to meet some of the new guys in this circus of a music industry.

Billie: Yeah. We get to tour with Misery Loves Company again. They were on the No Venues Tour. We get to meet a lot of new artists. It'll be nice to truly tour America again. During the No Venues Tour, then the tour with Lily we only did a few dates in America. Nothing in depth just major cities like LA, New York, San Fran, Chicago. We get to go to Shakopee, Minnesota.

One final question. In about a week or a week and a half Darkness will have charted somewhere in the top albums. What are your expectations?

Billie: Oh man. Dont make me answer that. You know as long as it sells as many as the EP did I'll be happy. Otherwise it's like everyone who bought Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince just stopped there and never read Deathly Hallows.

Vin: I dont know. We make money if the record sells extremely well, but we make most of our money off of merch and touring. At least now with this record not being released on Nomad I have less of an investment in how well it sells. We're at a point in our career where our fanbase is strong enough that we aren't worried about having to go to breadlines. We all own houses and eat well and can buy some nice things. Although it would be cool to have "debuted at #1" in our wiki.

Edited by user 08 July 2012 05:38:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 08/07/2012(UTC)
#74 Posted : 08 July 2012 06:26:32(UTC)

OOC: I thought I would capture the entire album here so it is easy to access for anyone who needs to. It's all there from start to finish minus the replies anyone made. Obviously it has to be in a few posts. I like to have it in the website thread so if I ever need to see anything old I can just come to this thread instead of hunting down a bunch of different threads.
Darkness available now
UserPostedImage
(Open the spoiler to view tracks 1-4)

Edited by user 17 July 2012 05:41:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
#75 Posted : 08 July 2012 06:30:03(UTC)

OOC: Bolding is messed up. With all the codes in there there everything is bold and some lyrics are big, but that doesn't really matter. What's important is there
UserPostedImage
Tracks 5-8

Edited by user 08 July 2012 06:34:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
#76 Posted : 08 July 2012 06:32:18(UTC)

UserPostedImage
Tracks 9-13
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#77 Posted : 08 July 2012 06:46:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Bianca: Hey, it's good to hear from you again :) Good luck with the album, it sounds great.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 08/07/2012(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#78 Posted : 08 July 2012 06:52:04(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity: All of the tracks are extremely amazing and I'm picking up my copy later on today. I can't wait to get it. My favourite track is 'Crumbling'. Everything is just absolutely amazing with this album. The sounds, the lyrics, the concept, AND the theme. It would be an honour to meet all of you guys one day and I hope you guys keep making good music. Good luck with your future guys!

OOC: I could tell that you put in a lot of effort in this and I think you did a great job! I really think the lyrics are awesome!
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
#79 Posted : 08 July 2012 07:38:10(UTC)

Billie: Thanks Bianca. It's good to have all the label issues resolved and the album out. and thank you Serenity. Glad to know you're a fan. We'll run into eachother somewhere.
UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#80 Posted : 08 July 2012 07:54:15(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Julia: This new album is so epic, for me it was a truly honor to be part of it IU have no words but to say thank you guys so much! I'm so upset that I’m touring I won't be able to catch one of you carnival's venues, but I’m sure you’re gonna fucking rock that stage!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.