logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5,189 Pages«<51265127512851295130>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#102541 Posted : 20 July 2022 02:27:37(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
LAFAMILIA: 🀫🀫🀫

Twitpic
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/07/2022(UTC), erich hess on 20/07/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 20/07/2022(UTC), kandii on 20/07/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 21/07/2022(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#102542 Posted : 20 July 2022 04:37:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19140 time(s) in 7602 post(s)
EGSummers: Thank you for all the lovely reviews and comments you've been sending and spreading regarding the Nashville shows! It's usually a slippery and rather treacherous slope when you start scrolling through tweets and articles but the love that has been sent our way these past 24 hours? Well, I am on Cloud 9! Thanks for the abundance of love. It was glorious up on that stage, sharing the moment and creating magical memories with you all. It was truly spectacular and I'm so happy to see that the show resonated with you all and lifted everyone out of reality for a while. Much love - EG!

Edited by user 20 July 2022 04:38:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY β€’ DUSTYN β€’ OSCAR β€’ RILEY β€’ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU β€’ CARTER LEE β€’ JAKE β€’ MYLES β€’ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN β€’ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE β€’ CHRIS β€’ JASON β€’ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE β€’ LINCOLN β€’ LAYLA β€’ MERCEDES β€’ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA β€’ DENEIL β€’ CHICAGO NOBODY β€’ BLOOM β€’ SONNY β€’ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN β€’ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS β€’ ALFIE SUMMERS β€’ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON β€’ KONSTANTIN β€’ FAYETTE β€’ SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
PANIC! on 20/07/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#102543 Posted : 20 July 2022 08:37:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17925 time(s) in 10417 post(s)
Atomic_Erich: yes,I embody the sadness that is circus.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#102544 Posted : 20 July 2022 08:44:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

MichelleGreen: We did it, lovelies!! Taken almost 10 years to get to this point but I can finally say that my new single #CryRightNow is out now! You can check it out here: lnk.to/CryRightNow πŸ’–
Fancy doing an #AskMichelle while we're here? πŸ‘€

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/07/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/07/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 20/07/2022(UTC), kandii on 20/07/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#102545 Posted : 20 July 2022 13:24:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
AllAboutMichelle: luv ur new single mich xoxo big moment for the fan base!! how do you feel rn?? #AskMichelle

FifteenInMe: Why did you choose to sign with La Familia? Was NOT expecting that. #AskMichelle

CryRightNowOutNow: 3 works to describe your new album!? #AskMichelle

GreenUpdates: What are your plans for this year? Don’t leave us hanging x #AskMichelle

gimmemoremichelle: Fave songs right now? #AskMichelle

BabyImmaStan: Celebrity Crushes? 😍 #AskMichelle
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 20/07/2022(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#102546 Posted : 20 July 2022 14:26:55(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3545 time(s) in 1269 post(s)
TikaBKilla: Ooh ok so Michelle when are you gonna plan for touring soon #askMichelle

KittyMichelle: How would you describe your upcoming album? #askMichelle

DiegoFam: What is something that you could never leave without depend on where you go somewhere? #AskMichelle

YaGirlKeshiaLove: Girl what advice would you give to newcomer when they trying to break into industry? #AskMichelle
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 20/07/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#102547 Posted : 20 July 2022 21:13:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Atomic_erich: how would you feel about a shit pyschobilly band covering your latest? #AskMichelle

Erica_Rox: do you even like the color green? #AskMichelle

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#102548 Posted : 20 July 2022 23:41:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

MichelleGreen: It would be an honour! πŸ’—πŸ˜ - RT Atomic_erich: how would you feel about a shit pyschobilly band covering your latest? #AskMichelle

MichelleGreen: Would it change the course of the universe as we know it if I said that I'm indifferent on it? More of a yellow gal πŸ‘€πŸ’› - RT Erica_Rox: do you even like the color green? #AskMichelle

MichelleGreen: Be willing to take on advice but always trust your gut instinct at the end of the day! πŸ’— - RT YaGirlKeshiaLove: Girl what advice would you give to newcomer when they trying to break into industry? #AskMichelle

MichelleGreen: Right now? In this heat? A hand-held fan! That's my saviour at the moment! 🀣 - RT DiegoFam: What is something that you could never leave without depend on where you go somewhere? #AskMichelle

MichelleGreen: A diary of the last decade 😏 - RT KittyMichelle: How would you describe your upcoming album? #askMichelle

MichelleGreen: Hopefully! Actually piecing together plans for an album launch show and then hopefully can start looking at an actual tour. It has been TOOOOOOOO long since I was last on the road! I wanna say since 2011?? 🀯 - RT TikaBKilla: Ooh ok so Michelle when are you gonna plan for touring soon #askMichelle

MichelleGreen: Thank youuuuu, doll! You know what? I was initially a bag of nerves during the first 30 minutes of launch but after reading all the lovely responses? I'm on top of the world now! πŸ’–πŸ’– - RT AllAboutMichelle: luv ur new single mich xoxo big moment for the fan base!! how do you feel rn?? #AskMichelle

MichelleGreen: Their name speaks volumes. It really radiates family vibes and after a rocky road to get to this point, that's what I needed. Security, encouragement and a real nurturing nature! Let's not focus on the fact that my boss was still in school last time I released πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ - FifteenInMe: Why did you choose to sign with La Familia? Was NOT expecting that. #AskMichelle

MichelleGreen: Authentic. Confessional. Cleansing. πŸ’• - RT CryRightNowOutNow: 3 words to describe your new album!? #AskMichelle

MichelleGreen: More music!!! Definitely getting the album out this year and hopefully a show or two. We're truly back, babe! 😍 - RT GreenUpdates: What are your plans for this year? Don’t leave us hanging x #AskMichelle

MichelleGreen: I mean, Kara Romero is absolutely killing it right now, isn't she?! Her latest single has blown me away. Huge Sonny fan as well. Was lucky enough to work with EaziiBoi, his exclusive producer! Naomi's "Heaven" is gorgeous. Amy-Jayne came back with a bang too! It's such a great time for music, isn't it? πŸ₯°οΈ - RT gimmemoremichelle: Fave songs right now? #AskMichelle

MichelleGreen: Tika Mays is absolutely stunning. Who isn't hypnotised by both Rum & Coke?? If you don't think Erica Hess is the cutest being on Earth, you're doing it wrong. Danny from BYS...need I say more? Erich's eldest son Micah is rather dashing, isn't he? OK, I'll stop before the blogs start talking! πŸ˜… - BabyImmaStan: Celebrity Crushes? 😍 #AskMichelle
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 21/07/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 21/07/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 21/07/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#102549 Posted : 21 July 2022 03:28:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica_Rox:@MichelleGreen yellow is nice and springy. I'll say this once that it's superior to green. Me? I like bright pink best.

Nina_Rox:@MichelleGreen just so you know,Erica printed your tweet out and framed it.... After clipping the part that referred to other people.

Erica_rox:@Nina_Rox printer ink is expensive.

Atomic_Erich:@MichelleGreen we'll see how it goes. I may not have the vocal ability.

Karoliena_S: seems I forget my caption for Karoliena Pic Monday. I swear I wrote one.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 21/07/2022(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#102550 Posted : 21 July 2022 05:47:09(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
RyanRossHernandez: @MichelleGreen comeback single "Cry Right Now" is excellent. An extremely popular song in the Hernandez household already. Welcome back to the scene, Green. You have been missed. πŸ’œ

RyanRossHernandez: Catching up on all the new music I've missed while touring. @SonnyWithNoChance reminding us that music is meant to be FUN with "Dancer".

RyanRossHernandez: @Naomi_White has got everyone in their feels with "Heaven". Easily one of the best songs released this year.

RyanRossHernandez: @kara-romero don't miss. The original or the remix, I'll take both. "Signpost" is top-tier.

RyanRossHernandez: DNR is AOTY contender. Calling it now. @MadameCoke created a masterful LP.
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 21/07/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 21/07/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/07/2022(UTC), kandii on 22/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#102551 Posted : 22 July 2022 06:54:52(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
MadameCoke: RT RyanRossHernandez: DNR is AOTY contender. Calling it now. @MadameCoke created a masterful LP. <<< Can't believe a legend like RRH is praising my album so highly 😲 I am so grateful right now thank you for the love
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
PANIC! on 22/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#102552 Posted : 22 July 2022 07:12:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

PopCrave: Miki Lee has reportedly recorded "2 albums worth" of content over the years and is expected to release a single soon.
UserPostedImage

MiMiNation: @PopCrave Her team has been saying this for sooo loooong πŸ™„ just drop the music wtf

LoonyLoona: @PopCrave They wont release them cus they're all bad! She can't sing can't rap literally just a flop Rum impersonator KEEP IT

MikisClubhouse: @PopCrave Miki Lee has so much potential I think they're just being careful. They want to make sure she lives up to the hype so the team is taking their time launching her career. Let us be patient because we know she wont disappoint!

DahlhouseUpdates: The truth about Miki Lee's solo delays, you ask? πŸ‘€ Pop vs Hip Hop. They're not sure which is the better route for her...but my insiders have said all of the music sounds really good regardless.
thanks 5 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
2001clay on 22/07/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/07/2022(UTC), erich hess on 22/07/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/07/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 22/07/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#102553 Posted : 22 July 2022 10:05:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina_Rox:we almost had to call saul,loves. coke's instagram picture almost killed erica. she laughed so hard she nearly passed out.

Erica_Rox:OH MY GOD! WHY IS SHE COVERED IN LOVE JUICE?!

Nina_Rox:@Erica_Rox ew! just say cum! its far less gross than you trying to be cute about it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 22/07/2022(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#102554 Posted : 23 July 2022 05:40:03(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
RyanRossHernandez: When I was young, I always got antsy when I was at a concert as a bystander. I loved music so much that I wanted someone to hand me a guitar and say "go do your thing, kid." I didn't even want to be centerstage. I just wanted to be a part of it. Thankfully, while the passion and love is still there, I've mellowed out over the years to be actively present in just being a fan. I've learned to enjoy a show without having the pressure of being a part of it. It's a lovely feeling.

RyanRossHernandez: @TikaMaysMusic can put on a damn good show. It was a treat to catch her in Las Vegas. If you haven't seen her live yet, go buy a ticket right now. You won't regret it.

ViewsfromStyles: @RyanRossHernandez has an incredible talent of somehow making everything about himself.

AlwaysGrim_mie: I'm starting a GoFund me to send everyone who has the displeasure of being around @RyanRossHernandez earplugs.

SummerNandezFC: and yet we wonder why @RyanRossHernandez constantly steps away from social media... ya'll are toxic AF and spin everything so negatively.
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
2001clay on 23/07/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/07/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/07/2022(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#102555 Posted : 23 July 2022 05:44:47(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

TikaMaysMusic: It was amazing to see you @RyanRossHernandez and thank you for your support ❀️❀️ RT ---> RyanRossHernandez: @TikaMaysMusic can put on a damn good show. It was a treat to catch her in Las Vegas. If you haven't seen her live yet, go buy a ticket right now. You won't regret it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
PANIC! on 23/07/2022(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#102556 Posted : 23 July 2022 06:13:28(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

JasmineCharmOfficial: Our EP is out on tomorrow Saturday also go stream "Girl Like Me by clicking this link --> Play Me

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 24 July 2022 14:54:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
kandii on 24/07/2022(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#102557 Posted : 24 July 2022 14:55:01(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

JasmineCharmOfficial: Our EP is finally out so go on stream our music β€”> https://www.therockstargame.com/...---JasmineCharm--EP.aspx
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 2 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 24/07/2022(UTC), kandii on 24/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#102558 Posted : 25 July 2022 04:00:58(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

DaeHoCentral: Dae being forced by management to be active on social media. We really won.

MTVNew: MTV will be bringing back "Backstage Pass" and going on tour with Rum & Coke!
Visit our website for exclusive backstage content and check out the non-stop live stream launching tomorrow!

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
2001clay on 25/07/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/07/2022(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#102559 Posted : 25 July 2022 04:15:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

JoshuaGrimmie: Popping back on social media to say that my partner is so fucking hot. As you were.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 25/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#102560 Posted : 25 July 2022 05:49:00(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

DaeHoPark: @JoshuaGrimmie all for you πŸ’“
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 25/07/2022(UTC)