logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mt. Epic  
#21 Posted : 07 March 2011 14:50:47(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Raphaela wrote:
In biological aspects, the more different two people are, the "better" their kids' genes will be.
I'm white and I find black guys really attractive. This background thing Mt. Epic mentioned only exists because of prejudice. Me and my mother were once watching a soap opera, and then a white guy takes his black girlfriend to have a lunch with his mother, his mother was in shock and my mother agreed, because her son should have told her earlier that she was black. If the girl was white, there'd be no need to tell earlier!

yeah, i agree with the mixed genes makes better children (i'm actually mixed asian and white jewish, bundled up in a russian package lol). I agree with the soap opera part, because that's basically the point I'm trying to get across. Mixed relationships always bring about some form of stereotypes involving fear, humor, hatred, or a mix of these and/or others. It just seems easier to be with the same race. I dunno, I guess i just have some shred of prejudice inside of me.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline converseseed16  
#22 Posted : 07 March 2011 22:12:59(UTC)
converseseed16

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:

I just don't understand why this is still a problem. I saw an episode of this on Tyra the other day and its sad this kind of judgement is still being put against blacks. Mixed couples or not, its love.

What i see more nowadays is dark skinned people not loving or embracing their skin and other black people putting them down.

A show is what started this issue. People shouldn't have a problem with it, just mind their own business, it really gets me when someone says that is wrong or disgusting. What it so wrong about loving someone?

Edited by user 07 March 2011 22:13:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I <3 U, Who Knows No Pain
Offline Aj  
#23 Posted : 02 May 2011 04:09:10(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Your father's a cunt.

I'm currently with a super hot half hispanic chick. If people like your dad were just suffocated at birth then there would be no issue of the kid being 'made fun of'.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#24 Posted : 02 May 2011 04:12:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Aj wrote:
Your father's a cunt.

I'm currently with a super hot half hispanic chick. If people like your dad were just suffocated at birth then there would be no issue of the kid being 'made fun of'.

Now there, all that isn't necessary AJ. You have to realize that people who are still like that pay the consequence some way. It's life. Some people will be racist, we just have to move on and shrug it off our shoulders.
Offline Aj  
#25 Posted : 02 May 2011 04:16:52(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
Your father's a cunt.

Now there, all that isn't necessary AJ. You have to realize that people who are still like that pay the consequence some way. It's life. Some people will be racist, we just have to move on and shrug it off our shoulders.

Why :L why should people just be cunt's to each other continuously, it's ridiculous. How can you someone who's a member of a minority ethnic group in the US sit there and tell me that racist people bring anything productive to society? It's sickening that racism is still an issue, or ever was an issue. Make's me embarrassed to be a human being. Same with homophobia or sexism or anything, people should be judged on their actions not on where they come from or who they are, and people who would hold that back by preaching that people are unequal have no use in society at all.
#26 Posted : 02 May 2011 04:24:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
Your father's a cunt.

Why :L why should people just be cunt's to each other continuously, it's ridiculous. How can you someone who's a member of a minority ethnic group in the US sit there and tell me that racist people bring anything productive to society? It's sickening that racism is still an issue, or ever was an issue. Make's me embarrassed to be a human being. Same with homophobia or sexism or anything, people should be judged on their actions not on where they come from or who they are, and people who would hold that back by preaching that people are unequal have no use in society at all.

It really sucks, but like my mother says, don't beat yourself, when they are already beating on you (I think that's the translating in English; it sound sway better in Spanish). Unfortunately it's just the way it is. We can't dig a hole and jump in it, cry all day. But what we can do is push our anti-racist believes forward by dating someone who is another race,
or hang around people who are a different race than you.

I don't mean to say that we shouldn't care, but I think 'by time' these racist (really racist) people will eventually die off. We already have a black president (not that race/skin color has anything to do with moving our nation forward) but the point is, that the number of blacks, hispanics are rising and the number of racist people are decreasing. We just have to wait it out.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#27 Posted : 02 May 2011 05:18:00(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

like the wise Jack White said, "Well Americans, what nothin' better to do? Why don't you kick yourself out? You're an immigrant too. Who's usin' who? What should we do? Well, you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too."
UserPostedImage

Offline Mt. Epic  
#28 Posted : 02 May 2011 05:31:10(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

and the fact that it's inter"racial", makes it sound like we aren't even all humans. It should be more like interspecies...
UserPostedImage

#29 Posted : 02 May 2011 06:50:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mt. Epic wrote:
and the fact that it's inter"racial", makes it sound like we aren't even all humans. It should be more like interspecies...

Ok don't let it go to your head buddy, everything just seems to go to you head, firs the space thing now this lol. The word is only used to describe our two different races. That is all....

Edited by user 02 May 2011 06:52:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Gildermershina  
#30 Posted : 02 May 2011 06:51:39(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Mt. Epic wrote:

Uh, actually interspecies would be between say, humans and horses, or humans and quails. Races isn't particularly accurate either, but at least it is within the same species.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline Mt. Epic  
#31 Posted : 02 May 2011 15:16:22(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Ok don't let it go to your head buddy, everything just seems to go to you head, firs the space thing now this lol. The word is only used to describe our two different races. That is all....

ik, i was just trying to making a funny pun.

Gildermershina wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Uh, actually interspecies would be between say, humans and horses, or humans and quails. Races isn't particularly accurate either, but at least it is within the same species.

yeah, i know. But, if you think about it, humans and horses aren't the same species within one race. they're just different races altogether. Meanwhile, humans of different nationalities/ethnic groups are different "species" but they're all still part of the human "race". ahh, didn't think about that, did ya!

and yes, Steph, I take things too far....i'm like Glenn Beck....only without the crack...and the nazi stuff
UserPostedImage

Offline Gildermershina  
#32 Posted : 02 May 2011 22:01:51(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Mt. Epic wrote:

Gildermershina wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

yeah, i know. But, if you think about it, humans and horses aren't the same species within one race. they're just different races altogether. Meanwhile, humans of different nationalities/ethnic groups are different "species" but they're all still part of the human "race". ahh, didn't think about that, did ya!

No I didn't think about that, but that's because you are 100% wrong.

Species is a higher classification than race. There is no such thing as different species as part of one race. All humans are Homo sapiens for example while all common chimpanzees are Pan troglodytes. Two different populations however, who have evolved different traits, may be called races, and there are distinct racial groups around the world, eg. black, white, asian, inuit, various groups that have had some isolated heritage and thus developed unique traits, but they are in fact all the same species.
Offline genocidal king  
#33 Posted : 02 May 2011 22:03:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Gildermershina wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Gildermershina wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Species is a higher classification than race. There is no such thing as different species as part of one race. All humans are Homo sapiens for example while all common chimpanzees are Pan troglodytes. Two different populations however, who have evolved different traits, may be called races, and there are distinct racial groups around the world, eg. black, white, asian, inuit, various groups that have had some isolated heritage and thus developed unique traits, but they are in fact all the same species.

That is sigged, and you are of course, 100% correct
UserPostedImage
Offline Mt. Epic  
#34 Posted : 03 May 2011 10:16:45(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Gildermershina wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Gildermershina wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

chillax, i'm making a a crap-ass attempt of a joke
UserPostedImage

Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#35 Posted : 03 May 2011 11:45:37(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
YES
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
Offline Gildermershina  
#36 Posted : 03 May 2011 18:48:02(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Mt. Epic wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Gildermershina wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Well good job because it was hilarious.
Offline forkboy  
#37 Posted : 19 May 2011 09:46:24(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mt. Epic Go to Quoted Post

Saying something stupid that makes no sense & then trying to cover for it by going "duuuuuh, it's a joke stoopid" is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly fucking lame. Own up to your monumental fuckwittery, or one can never grow past it.