logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline gumba  
#1 Posted : 29 January 2010 01:01:01(UTC)
gumba

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hey all. Thought it's about time we let you all in on what the fuck Pilot are up to, it's been long enough.

We mentioned we're releasing a live DVD from the last tour. Won't make too much of a fuss about that probably. It's a nice thing for the fans to buy and get a better feel for the band but we're not trying to top the DVD charts or whatever.

And as you're probably aware we've signed with Comatose. Fucking choice, what a lineup on that label. Being there with our mates Jakey and Quarantine from the last tour, sweet. Bring on a Comatose drinks do, piss it up.

There's an album in the pipeline, we're gathering and working on material for that and some b-sides. The album is untitled at the moment but there's a theme to all the song titles like there was for Six Inches Under Denver (all those songs were one-word titles..which, ok, we stole from Stereophonics). No firm date for the album. We hope we can get it out soon but we'll see how it goes I guess.

Also, I'm very keen for this Rockstar Radio (or whatever it'll be called) to get off the ground and for me to get a regular spot on it. I think that'll be a good opportunity for me to vent frustration, talk about Pilot's history, discuss music, modern events, and play some kickass tunes. I'm lobbying for this to happen...should probably lobby harder.

That pretty much covers it for now. Oh, considering bringing back FebFest (and trying to make it a success this time). Probably left it too late (MarchFest maybe?), or just leave it.

I'm rambling, but then I always do coz its more fun than planning.

Peace

- Clint Walkingshaw
Pilot are: Nick Edmondson (vocals, guitar), Clint Walkingshaw (guitar, vocals), Murrray Catalano (guitar, keys), Andrew Blackwell (bass), Stephen Holland (drums, vocals)

Pants Festival are: Andrew "Rooster" Dunnell (vocals), Kuhilan "Ku" Gounder (guitar), Stephen "Popa" Poepjes (guitar, vocals), Clinton "Gandy" Gandy (bass), Matt Hanson (drums, vocals)

Labrats are: Milton Mitchell (vocals, synths, guitar), Lara Branik (guitar), Liam Mitchell (synths, turntables), Preston Abelford (bass), Bonnie Snell (drums)