logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mlsku  
#1 Posted : 06 February 2010 09:38:51(UTC)
Mlsku

Groups: Registered

Hello.
We are The Mon. A reggae 9-some from Kingston currently touring CANADA. We need acts of whom have 80 or more popularity in Canada and have at least three 95 or above ranked songs.

The tour will include you on deleted scenes as the opening acts. We need three bands to come in and play with us on the tour. We will make stops in Ontario, Toronto, and on the side of an abandoned highway in Sasketchewan.... in mid-winter.

The acts do not need any specific genre what so ever. Please, support us with this once and a life time album/DVD release!!! Applause

Tour begins mid-march!
The Blasted Boys
Blues/Rock

Also proud owner of
The Mon
Reggae

Blasted Boys News:
Next Studio Album reviewed by Spin Magazine: "Revives rock into it's Spontaneous and catalystic formula that blew up in every track on that album."
Album Coming Next Month
New Single Released Tomorrow!

The Mon News:
tour of Canada continues
Recording with The Blasted Boys for next studio album
Offline troy211619  
#2 Posted : 06 February 2010 09:55:37(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Mlsku wrote:
Hello.
We are The Mon. A reggae 9-some from Kingston currently touring CANADA. We need acts of whom have 80 or more popularity in Canada and have at least three 95 or above ranked songs.

The tour will include you on deleted scenes as the opening acts. We need three bands to come in and play with us on the tour. We will make stops in Ontario, Toronto, and on the side of an abandoned highway in Sasketchewan.... in mid-winter.

The acts do not need any specific genre what so ever. Please, support us with this once and a life time album/DVD release!!! Applause

Tour begins mid-march!

OOC(if you don't know what this means, its Out Of Character): Dude, no one would ask to be supporting you if you put those specifications..
I mean, "You need to have 85 or above popularity in Canada and have 3 95 or above ranked songs", they aren't even needed that much if you are roleplaying.. Yes the person had 95 and above ranking songs but he sucks at roleplaying, its far worse than someone with low ranking songs but atleast knows how to roleplayi..

Edited by user 06 February 2010 10:01:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#3 Posted : 06 February 2010 10:16:51(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
troy211619 wrote:
Mlsku wrote:
Hello.

Tour begins mid-march!

OOC(if you don't know what this means, its Out Of Character): Dude, no one would ask to be supporting you if you put those specifications..
I mean, "You need to have 85 or above popularity in Canada and have 3 95 or above ranked songs", they aren't even needed that much if you are roleplaying.. Yes the person had 95 and above ranking songs but he sucks at roleplaying, its far worse than someone with low ranking songs but atleast knows how to roleplayi..

OOC: I think what troy is trying to say is that in the role play forum there generally isn't a whole lot of in-game/rp intermingling, apart from charts, sales, and single/albums. Usually people don't incorporate rankings and ratings and such, but that's ok, cause nobody told you that. Also, your band might be fantastic in-game, but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll be treated as such in roleplay. For instance, my new band Black Gold Reign has a Global popularity of 96, but I'm still touring concert hall's and opening for other people, which is expected, considering they are new to rp. Basically, take it slow at first man, I would recommended getting the hang of this place first before jumping into stuff like a tour with 3 support acts. That's my advice at least, not trying to be a dick or anything, cause it's perfectly acceptable to be like this when you're starting out. I'd recommend reading 'A Guide To Roleplayers' at the top of the forum threads, that'll help you get started out.
Offline troy211619  
#4 Posted : 06 February 2010 10:23:17(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Synxhard wrote:
troy211619 wrote:
Mlsku wrote:
Hello.

Tour begins mid-march!

OOC: I think what troy is trying to say is that in the role play forum there generally isn't a whole lot of in-game/rp intermingling, apart from charts, sales, and single/albums. Usually people don't incorporate rankings and ratings and such, but that's ok, cause nobody told you that. Also, your band might be fantastic in-game, but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll be treated as such in roleplay. For instance, my new band Black Gold Reign has a Global popularity of 96, but I'm still touring concert hall's and opening for other people, which is expected, considering they are new to rp. Basically, take it slow at first man, I would recommended getting the hang of this place first before jumping into stuff like a tour with 3 support acts. That's my advice at least, not trying to be a dick or anything, cause it's perfectly acceptable to be like this when you're starting out. I'd recommend reading 'A Guide To Roleplayers' at the top of the forum threads, that'll help you get started out.

OOC:You are absolutely right!
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage