logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 07 February 2010 04:57:20(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Alicia Lena has had a really busy couple of days on Wednesday Evening she signed a record deal with Junction Records!.
On Thursday morning she did a magazine interview, Later on Thursday afternoon Stephanie Fierce agreed to collaborate on her debut album.
On Thursday evening she flew to Miami to meet Ryan Ross Hernandez to discuss collaborating on her debut album which was agreed and she confirmed it on Friday morning in New York on her way to the record studio.
Later on Friday evening she received an offer from Tisha Jackson to collaborate on her upcoming album I AM BEAUTIFULLY HUMAN which was agreed and it was also agreed that she would join Tisha as a special guest on the North American Leg of her world tour from June - July.
She was seen on Saturday at Barney’s in New York with Moquel thought to be discussing a collaboration for her debut album.

We contacted Alicia and she confirmed these collaborations, she said “Yeah it’s been a hectic couple of days, I signed a record deal on Wednesday evening in New York and since then I’ve moved really quickly to get in touch with some other musicians who I’d love to collaborate with, people who I’m a really big fan of like Stephanie Fierce and Ryan Ross Hernandez. I’m also gonna be collaborating with Moquel who, like me is very new to the music industry and I can’t wait to work with him. Then I was asked by Tisha Jackson to feature on her song Good Woman Down so it’s not all about my debut album. Things are moving really quickly a lot quicker than I thought it would, I’m already planning on recording a couple of tracks sometime next week, but for the next couple of days I’m gonna be focusing on the technical side of recording an album, I’m gonna be in the studio during the next couple of days to sort of figure out what kind of record I want to make”.

She was then asked if she thought people would question her vocal ability because of the amount of collaborations on her album, “I don’t think so, I think that it’s a huge honour to be working with these people and I’m not gonna be collaborating on every track on the album. In the future I will make an album which is just me on my own, but it’s amazing the fact that these people want to work on my album with me, and to get these people to feature on my album is a massive plus for me”. She explained.

So Alicia’s star is definitely rising, she seems to be building a fan base very rapidly and I for one am looking forward to her debut.

Edited by user 07 February 2010 04:58:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified