logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline harveybirrell  
#1 Posted : 11 February 2010 15:39:43(UTC)
harveybirrell

Groups: Registered

News was leaked today that new Post-Hardcore sensation Red Roses And A Black Tomorrow have entered the studios to record their first studio album. Celebrating the release of their first Single/B-Side Rectify, the band was pleasantly surprised to receive and offer from Indie Label giant Epitaph to record an album with them.

Guitarist Jack Eades had this to say when questioned about how things were going;

"Things are going great, you know, we have a successful single out there, and with this new record deal our album should kick some serious ass. I can't let on too much other than that this is going to be big and that we have about 5 or 6 songs in the works as well as a few other to make this album brutal!"

The band later released a formal press statement saying that there would be a tell all interview about their rise to fame in a week's time to coincide with their album's release.
Offline TheCDs  
#2 Posted : 11 February 2010 15:51:18(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
harveybirrell wrote:
News was leaked today that new Post-Hardcore sensation Red Roses And A Black Tomorrow have entered the studios to record their first studio album. Celebrating the release of their first Single/B-Side Rectify, the band was pleasantly surprised to receive and offer from Indie Label giant Epitaph to record an album with them.

Guitarist Jack Eades had this to say when questioned about how things were going;

"Things are going great, you know, we have a successful single out there, and with this new record deal our album should kick some serious ass. I can't let on too much other than that this is going to be big and that we have about 5 or 6 songs in the works as well as a few other to make this album brutal!"

The band later released a formal press statement saying that there would be a tell all interview about their rise to fame in a week's time to coincide with their album's release.

Tim Dunn: Glad to see a lot of young promising bands entering the biz. Can't say I like post-hardcore, partially because I have no idea what it is, but if you have enough popularity to snag a record deal I can respect that. Good luck. Actually after a quick glance at the Wikipedia article for post-hardcore I know a lot of those bands they have listed in the '80s such as Dinosaur Jr. and Husker Du, as well as some of the '90s groups like Fugazi. The real question is are you more like the pop-infused groups like Hawthorne Heights?

Edited by user 11 February 2010 15:55:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline harveybirrell  
#3 Posted : 11 February 2010 17:06:10(UTC)
harveybirrell

In Reply To Tim Dunn's statement, Clean Vocalist of Red Roses And A Black Tomorrow, Dave Whatley, had this to say;

"I find it sad that the wonderful genre that is Post-Hardcore, has such little fanbase. We take our inspiration from great Post-Hardcore legends such as Escape The Fate and Alesana and make our own breed of music. We are dedicated to the genre and all of its fans 100%. Those who are un-aware of our music will be soon enough... He later went on to thank Tim Dunn for his interest, in his project."

Offline uberdaveman  
#4 Posted : 11 February 2010 17:11:20(UTC)
uberdaveman

Man

Quote:

Leon Henderson: Just don't make it too brutal, someone might get hurt.

I hate signatures, but I love you.

Sage Thrasher:
Leon "Vocals" Henderson - Vocals
Jimmy Von Noodlenose - Guitar/Backing Vocals
Horton Q - Bass
Jon "Replaceable" Jones - Drums