logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

56 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#61 Posted : 31 August 2013 09:24:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor laughed a little at Oscar's rapid texting. "Of course, no other reason to be here besides that right?" She then watched as the two conversed before turning her attention on Riley. She could tell he was definitely on the verge of being drunk and he seemed like a lightweight so she enjoyed it. "Hi there. Yeah, it's really nice and awesome. I'm shocked it's not some seedy motel down the street." She chuckled a little.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#62 Posted : 31 August 2013 09:33:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19140 time(s) in 7602 post(s)
Oscar continues to play around on his phone before pressing down on a certain key aggressive before grunting. "Ah, where did my signal go!? Billy, it's your stupid club's fault."

Billy raises a hand, looking disgusted at Oscar for insulting his club. "The club is fine. It's probably your shitty phone. Let's see it." Billy grabs the phone and looks at the screen. It soon buzzes as a message comes through. Rather than handing it to Oscar, he opens the message and reads it aloud. "Goodnight Ozzieboo......yep, it seems to be working again." Billy laughs and hands the phone back over to Oscar.

Riley wasn't still wasn't that used to drinking and being a lightweight only made a lot more funnier for onlookers. It didn't take much for Riley to come out of his shell and if he stays for a little longer tonight, he is more than likely to become the life and soul of the place. "What you trying to say about Billy? You know how classy he is." Riley laughs and drinks some more beer.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline kandii  
#63 Posted : 31 August 2013 09:37:45(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
Vanessa leans back, crossing her legs. "Alistair? Never heard of it," she says back, downing the rest of her drink quickly and then making a motion to the bartender to get her another one. "We're a cross between punk and super girly pop. We're, like, a dance punk girl group. It's weird, but we don't have a lot of competition, so it works out."

" Punk and super girly pop ? I'll have to tune in to that to believe it . " He laughs a little . " Have you guys put anything out , yet ? I think I might give it a listen , later on . " He says , raising the drink to his lips again and taking a sip .
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#64 Posted : 31 August 2013 09:48:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"He wasn't the classiest man I'd known.." She laughs. "Are you okay? Maybe you should take it easy on the alcohol there." Honor sat down on one of the stools there, crossing her legs as she continued to speak to Riley.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#65 Posted : 31 August 2013 09:50:15(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Vanessa shakes her head, grabbing her new drink and taking a sip, eating the apple slice out of the old drink and sucking on it for a moment. "Nothing is out yet. We're working on it, though. You know, that whole 'gotta make it awesome!' sort of mentality." She bites into the apple. "But we're so not generic and so not boring, so you probably wouldn't like us even if you did listen to us."
Offline BrownSugar  
#66 Posted : 31 August 2013 10:00:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley shakes his head and smiles warmly. "No, I'm absolutely fine. Just feeling a little bit.....merry, that's all." He laughs a little and places the bottle back down on the bar. "This sounds weird but you sound more American than I thought you would. I don't know if that makes sense." Riley chuckles. Of course his accent sort of threw people off too. For someone very kind and gentle, his accent sounds quite rough and his voice is very deep. Billy on the other hand comes off as being intimidating but he is very softly spoken.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#67 Posted : 31 August 2013 10:01:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Jake finishes up his drink and picks up another one . "We'll see . " He shrugs . He begins to laugh . " What do I have to do to prove to you I'm not boring and generic ? I don't think small talk is helping . "
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#68 Posted : 31 August 2013 10:12:16(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity jumped on a table and started twerking.
thanks 2 users thanked Walton for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2013(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#69 Posted : 31 August 2013 10:20:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: Random much? :P

Honor laughs. "Thanks...I think. You sound waay different than I thought. You sound like....well like you'd mug me in a dark alley." She giggles. "You're much cuter in person too." Honor honestly found all the boys from weekend attractive, even Billy. Except Dustyn, he was cute in a little brother sort of way to her. "Oh, where's Dustyn since I'm thinking about him? And Scott?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 31/08/2013(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#70 Posted : 31 August 2013 10:30:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley laughs, feeling a little paranoid about his voice now. "Well....I can assure you that I would never do that despite mugging being what 99% of people in my hometown do." He smiles when Honor says he looks cuter in person. Riley also thought Honor looked much prettier in person but didn't know how to say it as he was still quite awkward when it came to girls and wasn't sure what would be OK to say and what wouldn't. "Thanks. You um....you look....your hair is....darker than I thought." He then laughs at how awkward he is being. Riley finishes off his beer whilst Oscar's remains practically untouched. "Scott's living it up with Jennifer and Dustyn's at home with the babies. He's only 17 anyway so he can't get served here." Riley moves closer and starts to whisper. "I think him and Blake are splitting up. Dustyn's moving back to Ireland too.....I'm going to miss him."

Billy walks over to Honor and gives her a hug. He is very tall and broad, towering right over Honor as he wrapped his arms around her. "Thanks for coming. Now put some money in my till."
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#71 Posted : 31 August 2013 10:39:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

OOC : @Tafari Me :
UserPostedImage

Edited by user 31 August 2013 10:39:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 31/08/2013(UTC), Walton on 31/08/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2013(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#72 Posted : 31 August 2013 10:49:17(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Yeah, it's really not helping that much," Vanessa says back with a smirk, her laughs much more drunken than earlier in the conversation. "I guess you're going to have to prove to me that you're not." She winks. "Take that as you will."
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#73 Posted : 31 August 2013 11:03:16(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity went to the bar to get a drink.
Offline kandii  
#74 Posted : 31 August 2013 11:09:12(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Jake laughed as he noticed she was getting drunk from her laugh . " Couldn't handle a few martini's ? " He smirked and begins to sit back a little . " Sorry , but I don't make moves on demand . " Jake winks . " This would be a great opportunity for you , though . "
Offline snap_itshannah  
#75 Posted : 31 August 2013 11:20:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I can handle anything, mister. Especially you," Vanessa says back, finishing off her drink and then ordering another one. "You're going to have to pay so much after this night, Jake. I'm going to drink like crazy tonight." She smirks. "Sorry, sweetie, but neither do I. A great opportunity for me? To show you my moves? We already know that I'm not boring. I'm in a band! You're in a show I've never heard of. As far as I can tell, you're the one with the proving to do."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#76 Posted : 31 August 2013 11:31:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I trust you." She winks playfully at him. "Haha, my hair?" She laughs loudly. "Thanks. It's naturally that way too." She shook her head at him, he was entertaining her more than the music right now. "Oh yeah, those two are two little doves in a cage now aren't they? Aww really? Well...I haven't heard much from Blake lately. Geez, that's three kids to handle on his own," she says as she whispers back to him. "Really? Now I'm never gonna get to hang out with him much now, fuck." She frowns a little then gets caught off guard when Billy hugs her. She smiled at him. "No problem, what the hell is a till? Speak my language Khan." She laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#77 Posted : 31 August 2013 11:50:13(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Jake shook his head , laughing as he finished off his drink as well , and then picked up another one . He chuckles , right before gently putting his hand on her thigh and leaning over , whispering in her ear , " Fair enough . " He chuckled again as he scooted his chair closer to hers and leaned back . He kept his hand on her thigh and begin to gently stroke it , looking down at her thighs , studying them as he strokes one of them . He then looks back up at her and smirks . " Am I still boring ? "
Offline snap_itshannah  
#78 Posted : 31 August 2013 11:54:41(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vanessa giggles and leans towards him, her glass at her lips. "Yes, but I care less now," she says back softly with a wink. She hears a song that she likes come on, and she perks up. "Come dance with me. Pretty boys like you always know how to dance well." She grabs Jake's hand from her thigh and hops off of her bar chair, stumbling a little bit to catch her balance when she lands on the floor. "Hm, may have had one too many of those drinks..." She comments softly.
Offline kandii  
#79 Posted : 31 August 2013 12:23:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

He laughs at her response . That was new . He hears the song and looks at her when she says something about dancing . He hops up with her and begins to laugh . " I can't dance for sh-... " He stops in the middle of his sentence as she falls on the floor . He helped her back up to her feet , trying his best not to laugh in the process . " I'll try . " He says , winking , pretending that didn't just happen by continuing to talk about his dancing .
Offline snap_itshannah  
#80 Posted : 31 August 2013 12:30:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Don't laugh at me. I'm drunk because of your money. Technically this is your fault," Vanessa says softly, giggling a little bit at herself as well. "I'm sure you'll be a better dancer than me at point." She grabs Jake's hand again and makes a wobbly run towards the dancefloor, pulling off some disastrous white girl moves.