logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

55 Pages«<5152535455>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1041 Posted : 21 December 2018 09:58:08(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Den just looks at Billy going away and then back at people cleaning. Seeing him leave without a word makes him think maybe he offended him. So he decides not to follow knowing Billy and just sits down, he wanted to clarify what he talked about with someone a few days before, but didn't how to find out. He then looks up and Tanya and Martina sit next to him.

"What's wrong with Tay?" He asks Martina as he sees Tanta nervous.
"She's seen Elyar"
"Oh!... I've seen Adam actually"

Tanya and Martina look at him and then at each other and the blonde one looks at the crowd. "Woohoo, what a fun night."
"Oooh, let's just take a selfie guys" says Martina trying to cheer up the two and Den smiles.

Jo chuckles, he notices his cousin has grown up.
"What the fuck man, you are 50 you still married. I enjoy life" he takes a sip on alcoholic drink and raises eyebrows like he's doing the good thing.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline erich hess  
#1042 Posted : 21 December 2018 10:04:30(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
mariko laughs at sayyid's assessment of khan's as devils. "get back to me when your love life has a body count." she says flatly,noticing adam's brother. "that'll do wonders for your bad karma." sometimes she did feel bad about the whole emerald thing. and the tyron thing. jeez. people had the habit of stabbing themselves around her. perhaps she was the issue.

Nina narrows her eyes and wonders what is going on that she doesnt know. "right. so how do you two know each other?" she asks bluntly.

nina takes a drink and smiles at chris." doing research are we,love? to my knowledge this isnt a gay bar...or is it?" she states quizzically.

"chrissy poo!" mariko waves enthusiastically.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online BrownSugar  
#1043 Posted : 21 December 2018 10:10:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Dustyn gives a defeated sigh. He and the others have been trying to help Scott out for years. He doubts the kind words of a stranger will suddenly change his stance. "Well...you could always try..." he gulps down some of his Long Island iced tea, skipping the straw this time. "You probably won't change his mind on anything...th-the album is done anyway but I think..I-I-I think it'll do him good to hear some kind words anyway." Dustyn stands up, taking another long sip before heading off to the bathroom.

Dustyn doesn't even notice Adam in the bathroom as he stumbles over to the urinal.

Sayyid lets out a very low and quiet grunt that's barely audible when Chris calls on Nina and Mariko. You always hear about bitchy women who hate other women well Sayyid is a guy who doesn't care much for other males. A lot of the Khans are that way inclined. A constant battle to be the most attractive and the alpha of the group. He then looks back at Mariko and scoffs, leaning on the bar nonchalantly. "Well I have a few stories to tell...but that'd be incriminating," he says, lowering his voice and leaning in, swirling his whiskey. Sayyid peers over at Nina with a smirk. "Mariko and I we have history...in a six degrees of Billy Khan sort of way..."

Billy leans against the outside wall of his club at the smoking area. He lights up his joint and takes a drag, exhaling and looking up at the night sky.

Oscar chuckles at Jo, "I'm 24 you cheeky bastard!" Oscar takes another sip of his beer, finishing the remainder of the bottle.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1044 Posted : 21 December 2018 10:18:17(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Adam saw Den and casually smiles at him just trying to be friendly. "Hey Den". He says whilst going for a toilet.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#1045 Posted : 21 December 2018 10:22:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris stopped completely and shakes a little like he took a strong shot of liquor if there was one nickname he didn't like it was Chrissy poo. Man, he hated that nickname with a passion. He just shook his head in disapproval walking up to them "Mariko that is a terrible nickname, that like me calling you M-dog." This was the first time that he ever met Sayyid and while he was close to the Hess clan and everyone he also wanted to talk to Nina and find out how she was. "Hey I'm Kurisu Kobayashi, but please call me Chris. if you two don't mind I'm going to take Erica away with me. I need backup when I go to this gay bar." Chris was well traveled in the time of being a C-List celeb? Yea he could call himself that he even found time to go to Japan and learn how to hold a basic conversation. Just don't go too fast or used complex slang.

Danita nods "Maybe it would take someone on the outside to make people see what in front of them. Getting a different look from someone that is unbias." she then talked over to Scott and took a seat next to him. "Is this seat taken? I was talking to Dustyn about his birthday and how everyone was here to celebrate."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1046 Posted : 21 December 2018 10:27:11(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Jo laughs and shouts "Well go say it to your wife then! I believe you gonna drink some hot chocolate after this" he almost dares the cousin to drink more.
After the divorce, he has completely lost the vision of a normal life with kids, a family. Being married almost feels like a cage to him now.

Jo might take his cousin on a bad path, in fact Tanya, Martina and Den notice them drinking.
"Guys, Jo is back at it again."
"There's nothing we can do Den, he's a 27 years old man" says Tanya almost pissed. "I'm not taking him out to paparazzi later."

Martina facepalms slightly and just looks away, thought of her little son is phasing her mind now. It's getting late.
"I wonder how Nate is doing, I'm sending him the selfies"
"Leave those boys alone Mart, let them breathe" Says Tanya and Martina chuckles answering. "I just love them"
She then goes on talking about what had happened with her husband thosd days, but if Tanya was interested, Den was still thinking of talking to Billy. He had to do that. So he gets up and goes out while girls were talking.
While he does he meets Adam again who says hi. He completely petrifies in shock but decides to totally evade him and fastly walks out. That's where he meets Billy, unexpectly though. He doesn't notice at first while closing his eyes taking a big sigh. He was trying to calm down.

In all the meantime, Laurence was still talking to the barman about the Titans' old times.

Edited by user 21 December 2018 10:29:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline erich hess  
#1047 Posted : 21 December 2018 10:28:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko certainly notices the change in the air when chris arrives. the little kernel of evil inside her does flicker to life with the idea of playing to this. but she douses it. no. those days are long over. besides,the end result would be sex she totally wasnt into. "ah, so that's why you are perpetually single. let me just take my last known photo." she jokes and takes a picture of herself,nina,sayyid,and chris.

"ah. i see. i think i notice this same tension in the air when erica is in the room and mariko doesnt want me to slap her ass." nina says with a smirk. it wasnt so much sayyid,it was mariko. she had a terrible poker face. for good measure,she slaps mariko's butt. this causes mariko to squeak.

"m dog...chrissy poo,you say that again and i will break your hip." mariko winks at chris. she was anything but threatening since dropping her original look. she takes a cherry out of a glass beside them and squishes it on the bar for effect. she then frowns because she likes marachino cherries.

"kobayashi? jesus christ,they are fucking breeding." nina says to chris. she tips her glass and introduces herself,"nina sangria,love. star of stage and screen." she says dramatically.

"its a common surname." mariko explains to nina. "hes not related....i think."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online BrownSugar  
#1048 Posted : 21 December 2018 11:06:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Scott shakes his head when Danita asks if the seat was taken. "Uh...no...umm..." he says in a confused manner at first, not really wanting her to sit down. Scott has no idea who she is and she wouldn't be the first lady to come up and try it on with a married famous man in a club. When he hears that she's been speaking to Dustyn, he becomes more inclined to let her join them. "Oh I see. Was that you over at the bar with him?"

Dustyn slips into the disabled toilet, up to his old antics. He takes a small bag of coke out of his pocket and sets everything up on the sink area. If he can't have a blowout now then when can he with the family-friendly holidays coming up and a lot of promotional work for Weekend in the pipeline? Dustyn snorts two lines and tries his best to clean up and compose himself, looking and trying to focus on the full length mirror before returning to the club.

Oscar raises an eyebrow at Jo, "I will get wasted and head back to the hotel suite. Difference between me and you is that I'm not permanently trying to nurse a hangover. Make yourself useful and grab me another beer!"

Billy takes another drag of his joint and turns to see Den just as he is exhaling. "You alright?"

Sayyid inches closer towards Mariko, not in a sexual manner but rather to stick with someone he actually knows. The only Weekend member aside from his brother that he has somewhat of a friendship with is Riley and he appears to be occupied. He smirks for the photo in his usual charming manner and swirls the contents of his glass. "I have access to a lot of surgical instruments. I better keep a lid on the jokes in case I do actually get pinned for something." He downs his whiskey and can hear Chris talking from the other side of their group. "So...what's with the mask? Must smell having it on all the time, pal." Sayyid casts his empty glass to the side and folds his arms, resting them on the bar. He's a kitty with claws tonight.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#1049 Posted : 21 December 2018 11:19:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Danita smiles and nods "Yes, that was me, I was told that Dustyn that he writes all the stuff and people just pick their part in the song to sing. The new song was great, but I sure your fans would have wanted to hear you on it a little bit more though."

Chris could feel about Sayyid and what it was like when he came over and if felt like he was approaching on someone surf. If he was in panda mask mood this would have been a challenge to see who surf it was While they took the picture he was closer to Nina that he did a brotherly kiss on the cheek to Nina as Mariko snapped the picture. Hearing about how it was spreading he just decided to go with it. "Yea I'm sure we aren't related, maybe I always wanted to be in the group but they took my more talented more successful sister over me every time." He then looked at Sayyid and rubbed his chin, "Do you know how that feels? Nah I'm sure you khans never feel like one just hogs the spotlight." As he talked about the mask he smirked at him coming after him "Mmm not really people seem to dig it and it's always a good conversation starter."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1050 Posted : 21 December 2018 11:20:02(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Jo just grins at his cousin for ordering another beer. "Another one for me too." He orders the two beers and hands it to Oz. "cheers, for the family" he says as is already beginning to give signs of drunkness.

Den looks up at Billy realizing him being there.
"Oh B, yeah... I just... I mean, I've met Adam Black and he said hi. He was my ex and you know the story..."
As soon as he realizes he's nervously blabbering, Den just lets it go. Billy is a friend after all. "Well, never mind. There's something I want to ask you"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#1051 Posted : 21 December 2018 11:32:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Scott smiles, taking the compliment at face value. Most people say positive things in the flesh. Very rarely would someone have the balls to go up to an artist and say that their latest song is shit. Still, he likes to believe she's telling the truth. "Thanks. Me and Riley helped Dustyn out on that one." Scott sips his pint of lager and recoils in his seat a little. He doesn't really like talking about his relationship with a microphone outside the comfort of his band mates and his wife. "Uh...well it's nice to hear that but...I don't mind taking a back seat. The other lads are much better."

"A conversation starter?" Sayyid says with a little tilt of his head. "Well I'll give you that. It's certainly something." He turns his attention to the bartender to order another whiskey - just a regular one this time.

Oscar gives a cheers along with Jo and starts to work on his new beer. "So...what are you planning on doing tonight? Going home lonely?"

Billy exhales smoke and makes a face of disgust at the mention of Adam. "That cunt's in there? Didn't even notice him. If he starts shit then he's out of here. Christ, I hope Dustyn doesn't cross paths with him." Billy takes another drag of his joint. "What did you want to say to me?"

Dustyn bounces across the dance floor, now with a lot more energy after a hit in the bathroom. Riley looks over his shoulder from the bar and sees the bouncy Irishman. "Oh God..." he says quietly, knowing that Dustyn must have taken something to suddenly become this lively. He was slurring and slouching not ten minutes ago. Ri is all for someone enjoying themselves but Dustyn will forever have that little brother factor, making it hard not to worry about him.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1052 Posted : 21 December 2018 11:42:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

satisfied with her pictue .mariko puts her phone away. it was a cute picture. instagram wouldnt be able to handle its cuteness,so it would never make an appearance on there. upon being remind of the surgical instruments,mariko smirks and looks around expectantly."i swore you were supposed to bring the entire nitrous tank the next time you saw me? im here...and i dont see it." she jokes. drinking was fun and all,but she was always up for something more fun.

nina scowls slightly at the cattiness of sayyid towards chris. she saw it as very uncalled for and she simply turned her back to him and faced chris. wasnt her place to say anything,but she wasnt going to humor him by being witness to it. "you must be talking about mariko." she laughs when chris mentions the more talented sister.

"he is." mariko pipes up.

nina orders another drink for herself and mariko. it was hopeless to keep up with mariko,but she was going to try,
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1053 Posted : 21 December 2018 11:48:37(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Jo just looks around while Oz asks. "No of course. Trying to find my prey for the night"

Den nods at Billy talking about Adam like that. He knew exactly what he meant.
"I don't know where to start." Den seats on a bench close to take few seconds to think.
"Billy, there is someone I need to help and repay. I've done him a real bad thing and feel guilty. I know you will say when you hear the name, but we are friends, I've known you for a long time. You could help me... It's about Ciaran of ELMNT"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#1054 Posted : 21 December 2018 11:52:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Danita could look at Scott and could tell he was really nervous about talking and it got even worse when it came to him getting more time to shine and things like that nature. "Well, I think that you are all talented, including you. If you didn't have talent then you wouldn't have come so far in your own career." She pulls out her phone and sits it on the table. "Have you ever heard of being the main character of your own story right?"

Chris smiled and laughed "Well I certain am something," Chris order himself a drink, sure he notices the remark but he didn't feel any problem with it and turned to Nina smirking "Fucking sucks, but I know her weakness so she can only go so far before she back down and at the end of the day that's my sister that I would do a lot for. Not anything! but a LOT of stuff I would do for her. And she knows this that why she teases me to test the limit I think. I'm still waiting for her to show up with a dead body and telling me to get rid of it." He then hits the palms of his hand " Speaking of family Karoliena needs to come over and baby my niece, Leave Sarah with her for one day and seeing baby picture got my brother with diaper duties."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1055 Posted : 21 December 2018 12:04:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina looks through her glass before drinking it. the brown of the whiskey made the dancefloor look like an old timey photo. she was pretty sure she saw dustyn blue out there. its a shame erich wasnt here,they could play together or something." im an only child. no clue what it is actually like. my parentes knew to stop when perfection was achieved,love." she really starts laughing when he suggests karoliena come and visit his niece. "christopher james kobayashi...karoliena is constantly around 4 kids. if you think she needs to be around more...well,you tell her that." she chuckles a bit . "though it does sound like the premise for a sitcom. take one dominatrix,and 2 precocious kids. its a collosion course with wackiness." nina says in her best tv announcer voice.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#1056 Posted : 21 December 2018 12:09:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Scott shuffles in his seat, clearly not comfortable about his singing abilities being brought up in conversation. "Well..thank you. I do appreciate it but it's an anxiety thing too. I can't...I can't really just snap out of it. I get nervous enough singing a line now let alone an entire verse." Scott sips on his pint some more and listens to Danita. "Yeah and I'm...I'm alright, I guess. I'm not at the forefront in the group but I'm still a happy lad. Happily married, my kid is happy and healthy. My life's not that bad."

Oscar shakes his head and looks around the club. "Prey? You're sounding like a serial killer, Jo!"

Billy stubs the rest of his joint out on the wall and looks like he wants to immediately end the conversation when Ciaran's name is brought up. He stays standing while Den takes a seat. "Den, you and I have known each other for years and you're entitled to a favour but ELMNT? They were nothing but trouble, especially Ciaran. His attitude caused nothing but issues. Why should I help him out?"

Sayyid just nods and proceeds to ignore Chris. It's clear that he's not all that friendly when it comes to other guys. Deneil is probably the nicest in that respect. Sayyid, while not as ruthless as Billy, definitely has an unnecessary mean streak and comes across as rather uppity at times. He laughs along with Mariko. "Yeah, sorry about that. Had no idea you'd be here though. I don't make a habit of carrying nitrous tanks around with me."

Dustyn bounces over to the bar and repeatedly slaps on the surface to get the attention of the bartender. "YOUUUU!! HELLOOO!!!"

Sayyid glances over at the little Irishman then back at Mariko. "Fuck the tanks, I want whatever he's on."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1057 Posted : 21 December 2018 12:19:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko downs her drink like a cowboy and lightly sets the glass down while motioning for a refill. she was slightly sad she wouldnt get her nitrous fix,even though it was only a joke. it was fun to do,but she wasnt about to slum it and buy whipped cream cans or the balloon thing with the tiny cartridges. "then the little shop of horrors film greatly misinformed me about dentists and their nitrous habits." she states with a fake little pout. she notices dustyn and her eyes follow his bouncing. she certainly knew what he was on and slowly smiled. it was a club and where else should one do it? she nudges sayyid and slides her small compact over to him. she wasnt about to hide in the bathroom and do it.....plus she is pretty sure these are the same bathrooms she had sex with faith browdy in.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1058 Posted : 21 December 2018 12:21:47(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Exactly. Killing pussies since 1991." jo chuckles and looks slightly out of control a little, he takes various sips. And eyes begin to look more stunned.
"How much since you last killed pussy Ozcar?"

Den frowns a little, he doesn't like arguing and knows how Billy can be quite hot-headed, but tries to be sincere with his feelings.
"Because maybe I'm in love again and this time for real, I don't want to miss this. He... He's special to me, he may not love back, I don't know. I don't care" Den stops looking down and continues "But I've hurt him B. I kinda cheated on him with Adam years ago. He was left by his band and now he's all alone. He's depressed. I just want him to be ok, because I care."
Den looks up, straight into Billy's eyes "I know you're strong, these stories maybe don'T touch you, but Billy tell me, what would you do in my place if the person you love was suffering?..."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#1059 Posted : 21 December 2018 12:44:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Danita smiles at him "Sure I feel you, and it is a wonderful life to live to have a wife and children, not worry about bills or not having financial stress at least. Touring the world and getting able to do what you love to do and get pay for it is a life a lot of people would want." she gets her drink and calmly sips it and looks at him "Being happy is good and all but you should work on being your main character. Self-esteem is a good thing to have and shouldn't have whoever try to take it away from you."

Chris laughed did Nina remember his middle name from when? "Ya remember my name from that interview? I don't know if I should be impressed or flattered or embarrassed? but I will say, miss Kobayashi, that would be an awesome show I will be sure to pitch it on my network and see if you could let me talk to Karoliena about it." he wanted to bring up what happened with her attacker but he decided to not since it looks like she was having fun. "What next for you and the Cass-ettes. Or are you going to be going solo stuff?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#1060 Posted : 21 December 2018 12:54:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"How much killing can you do with two inches?" Oscar says jokingly with a sip of his beer. "Well I'm in a relationship. Have been for six years. Your brain that fried you can't even remember that? I have two kids, Jo! I don't sleep around."

Billy leans against the wall, listening to Den but not really connecting with it. He can be very cold and detached when it comes to, well, feeling stuff and being a regular human. "It's not really my problem though. Ciaran was dropped from the label for good reason. He was unprofessional and ELMNT was a dying brand. Justin was the only flicker of hope left. I'm sorry that you feel this way and are in this situation but I can't do anything. I'm not even sure what you want me to do? Sign him? Give him money? Put him in contact with a therapist?"

"You know, I've been thinking about getting out of the tooth removal game. I've had modelling offers and all sorts come in over the years. It's not as noble but the hours are much more flexible. Owning your own dental practice doesn't leave much downtime...and I seem to have been garnering fans for some reason. They book appointments just to see me. It's...fucking weird for lack of better words." Sayyid takes the compact and discreetly dips his head to do his thing with it. He's a master of stealth at this point, having to hide away from his greedy brothers many times. He slides the compact back over the bar to Mariko. "Nose candy in a London nightclub? I guess I'm already on the path to becoming a top model."

Sayyid leans over the bar and calls down to Chris, feeling more sociable since his...intake. "You two wanting drinks?" he asks Chris and Nina as somewhat of a peace offering. "On me of course."

Scott smiles and nods along with Danita, agreeing with what she's saying but not sure how plausible it is. He'd love to be confident on stage but the media and trolls make it extremely difficult. "It's hard...I know I'm not the most talented in the band but when you open up your social apps every day and you're constantly hit with reminders that "you're shit", it gets to you. It's hard to block out. I'm always overthinking every single syllable that comes out of my mouth when I'm on the mic. The amount of times my bad performances have went viral on Twitter is ridiculous. I can't just let go and vibe with the music like the others. I'm just thinking "don't dare fuck up" when I'm on the stage."

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Head South Records on 15/03/2024(UTC)