logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

37 Pages«<353637
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#721 Posted : 06 June 2019 02:28:35(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 13726 time(s) in 8204 post(s)
Dallas takes a fork and takes bit of waffle from Nina's plate. He assumed since food wasn't exactly limited ,the woman would have no need to be protective over it. In fact,she slides it over so he can reach better. " you'll always be special to me. And that's what matters. "Dallas tells dustyn sweetly. " we could use more dustyn's rather than..." Dallas trails off when he realizes present company may take exception to his words. He ends up finishing with the vague," opportunists".

Nina slides her tray back towards herself and hungrily stuffs all the food in her mouth. " we can't all be part of a neo Nazi paramilitary outfit,love. And get your own food. Im too opportunistic." She teases back,barely intelligible through the food.

Dallas stammers slightly. He didn't really expect her to eat an entire stack of pancakes in one bite. Well,eat was a strong word. She mainly was in the process of trying to hork them down. " it'd serve you right to choke on that." Dallas teases Nina before acting shocked to dusty Dusty. " sitting on my butt drinking nuka? I wasn't a scribe!" He protests.

" choke on this." Nina replies to dallas,grabbing her crotch. Nina slowly nods to Riley. "Yeah. That's the bot,love. Poor thing is going to be wrecked when I tell him about deneil. Charlie loved hearing people that spoke like him..i think the crazy machine actually believes he isn't american made." Nina says with a half smile. The three of them did have a weird sort of bond over dialect. The amount of times she had to explain Charlie's name to wastelanders... They assumed he was from a literal white church. On the alien topic,Nina tips her glass of juice towards Riley. "People say there is one floating over DC. Too. Like a mothership.but i call bullshit.i i also call bullshit on crabs living in vans,love. C'mon. Where have you EVER seen such a thing?"

Dallas laughs when dustyn brings up iTunes. : even aliens hate iTunes,dust. "
UserPostedImage

Jimmy firecracker sez: Jimmy firecrackcorn and he don't give a fuck..
Online BrownSugar  
#722 Posted : 06 July 2019 10:05:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 12060 time(s) in 5092 post(s)
Billy lays on the bed, catching his breath and trying to wind down after the spontaneous sex session with Erich. It initially started out as a pants down, bend over and don't look me in the eye situation but in the heat of the moment, the clothes came off and lips locked. Billy looks down at his sticky white covered stomach and his cocked legs, admiring the aftermath of it all while Erich cleans up and dresses himself again. Billy loves bathing in the shame and taking in the moment of another sexual conquest. "I feel like a train just ran through my arsehole. You're one of the best tops and you aren't even gay. What sort of witchcraft is that?" Billy says with a little chuckle before sitting up carefully, making sure nothing drips while wincing. His poor butt is tender. "You just going to stand there looking like a handsome cunt or are you going to get me a rag?" Billy laughs and holds up his fingers, showing a big string of...yeah...

While Billy and Erich make the most of their final day together, Riley nervously awaits down in the canteen. They were supposed to have left by now. "I hope everything is OK up there. Those guys have been in their room for quite some time. You think we should check up on them?" Everything has been winding down and the light at the end of the tunnel is visible and within reach. The last thing Riley wants is for Billy to flip and add to the body count of these last few days.

"I'll give it another few minutes," says Dustyn before taking a sip of what is supposed to be milk. He doesn't wish to know which udders filled this cup. "They might be having a heart to heart. It's not often that Billy opens up to-" Dustyn stops dead in his tracks and stands up from his seat, almost like a robot who has been given a sudden command. "DALLAS, THERE'S A KITTY UP THERE!!" he squeals excitedly, pointing up to a tabby cat that's sat on the walkway above. Dustyn loves his cats.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND // JOSHUA GRIMMIE // ANDREA // PUBLIC WARNING // LINCOLN
DENEIL // MERCEDES // VICTORIA BLACK // MICHELLE GREEN // CHICAGO NOBODY
REUBEN // CHRISTOPHER HUDSON // BLAKE // ASHLEY GRIMMIE
Offline erich hess  
#723 Posted : 06 July 2019 10:55:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 13726 time(s) in 8204 post(s)
as much as erich likes to think of himself as a love them and leave them type of person,he's actually rather the opposite. even the depths of the vault couldnt change that. the parting with billy was treated with at least the amount of intimacy erich would have given to a very familiar groupie in the early days of atomic war bride." well,i just thought of the queen then grinned and beared it" erich grins and winks at billy. he was well aware of the bear meaning and meant it as it sounded. while he felt a little like an imposter as men were not what he was into,it was still very fun. any port in a storm,right? erich roughly throws a towel at billy before spouting. "here. make yerself presentable before we go out there." he says in his best bronx pimp voice before cracking up. he then bends down and towels billy off. while he didnt meant to mess billy,...things popped out at that vital moment. the vault cleaning crew had a job ahead of them.

nina drinks a drink of orange (?) juice and shakes her head. " you want to go in there and see carnage and/or sex? be my guest,love." nina says while waving her hand dismissively. "i'm waiting until we know for sure. i still got...whatever is going on with erica to deal with. my plate is fucking full." she tells riley almost grumpily. she was not looking forward to the trip to goodneighbor with erica. the vault was awake and moving but erica wasnt here. last night must not have went well. she knew her friend well enough to expect erica would have joined them already.

dallas focuses on his breakfast. they could leave billy as far as he was concerned. billy and this wacky ass vault would be a great mix. but he knew dustyn loved billy so that wasnt an option. "dust...leave the cat alone." dallas says flatly with a wry smile. he knew it was a matter of time before his boyfriend took off after the feline.

UserPostedImage

Jimmy firecracker sez: Jimmy firecrackcorn and he don't give a fuck..