logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<7891011>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#161 Posted : 06 March 2014 21:22:13(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott sighs and nods. "That's where he's a bit like you. No matter how many times I hit him he kept coming at me. Relentless little bastard," he laughs. "Hes not as tough as you yet though. That one you landed on me earlier hurt like fuck." He twiddle his thumbs and nods slowly. "Yeah. It's always been your problem man. You just can't seem to listen to sense or logic. It's a real shame, to be honest." When Billy asks how it'll be done, Scott looks at the ground for a moment. "Nah. Not like Ryan man. That was a violent and messy. You've been a long term enemy. You deserve something less demeaning. I was thinking something more mafia. It's why I mentioned Slevin." he looks down at his side.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#162 Posted : 06 March 2014 22:03:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
"Yeah he is relentless, I could imagine what he must have been like. You should've seen him as a kid. Whenever he was refused something he'd attack me thinking that I'd finally give in and give him whatever it is he wanted. He thought that violence was the answer." While speaking to Scott, Billy realises that he is also describing himself yet again. It's ironic how Billy refused to take responsibility for his actions when people still offered him chances and now that he is about to die, he wishes to change his ways. When Scott tells him he's thinking of a mafia style death, he shivers and looks Scott in the eyes, hoping and praying that he'll give him one last chance. "Scott, please let me go. I know you don't give second chances but I'm begging you.....I don't want to die."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline genocidal king  
#163 Posted : 07 March 2014 05:28:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Billy looks at Scott and literally begs for his life, Scott looks down and sighs, shaking his head. There was no doubt about it, even though he and Billy were sworn enemies, it was much harder to kill him than it had been anyone else. Billy was a worthy adversary after all. Scott wrings his hands together for a moment. "I'm sorry man," he says quietly. Scott then stands up and looks around. He had to do it quick or he wouldn't do it at all. He bends down and picks up a clear bag from beside his chair. "It's been a fucking journey Billy. It's a shame it had to come to this. I guess I'll see you where I'm pretty sure we're both going." He then steps forward, and before he can think too much about it, knowing he was likely to back down if he did, he puts the clear bag over Billy's head. He then takes the tape from his pocket, and recreating the scene from the movie, he tapes the bag closed around Billy's neck tight enough to stop air getting in. When it's done, he sits down opposite him again, his head in his hands.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#164 Posted : 07 March 2014 08:00:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Scott refuses to give him a second chance another time, Billy sighs and closes his eyes, trying to stay calm. However, when Scott states that their journey is about to end after all this time, he starts to panic. As Scott begin to walk towards Billy, he starts to fidget in his chair and the fear really sets in. This is it. Scott is about to come over and end his life. "Scott! Please...please, please! Don't do this...Scott!! W-we can be mates, just like we were before all this shit started. Me, you, R-Riley and Michelle w-w-we could all go out together. I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry....." Billy looks down and begins to cry for the first time this evening. He realises there is nothing else he can do. "I don't....I d-don't want to die, Scott. Please jus-". Billy is cut short as the bag is unexpectedly put over his head and taped down. His muffled cries and calls for help can be heard from under the bag which is rather disturbing. Billy begins to move his head frantically from side to side and stamps his feet repeatedly, trying to escape the constriction. A few moments later, the yelling and moving subsides and Billy slouches on the chair with his head leaning to the right. Twenty years of intense rivalry has suddenly all come to an end as Billy's lifeless body sits in the room where Billy and Scott's colourful relationship all began.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#165 Posted : 08 March 2014 02:49:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

As Billy kicks and fights for breath, Scott can't even look at him. When Alex died, Scott had revelled in his death, and as he had watched the life drift out of Ryan 20 years earlier, he had stared, marvelling at the way the blood and the final signs of life drained slowly from him. But this was different. Billy was his worst enemy, but the two were still connected in many ways. He stares at the floor, gritting his teeth as he waits for a while for Billy to stop kicking, trying to block out the sounds of desperation and fear from his victim. When Billy starts to slow and eventually stops fighting it, Scott holds his own breath for a moment and then looks up slowly. Through the bag, he can see the whites of Billy's eyes, already glazed over and lifeless. He shakes his head and stands up, kicking his own chair and sending it flying across the room. He turns to leave and walks to the door before stopping. Scott looks back one last time and bows his head as a tear falls from his eye.

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 08/03/2014(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#166 Posted : 08 March 2014 03:09:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

ooc: Well that was a fun RP :P
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#167 Posted : 03 May 2014 11:40:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

It's the year 2029 and a lot has changed in the lives of the Wellington household. Once part of the biggest boy band on the planet, a name on everyone's lips and being on the posters which were plastered over millions of teenage bedrooms, Scott Wellington now leads a very different life. Now nearing his 38th birthday, Scott feels a lot older than his years and has been through enough drama to last a lifetime but there's no rest for the wicked as he's about to attempt a comeback of some sorts. What he is going to do though, that is the million dollar question.

For the past nine years, Scott has more or less been out of the public eye. Weekend released three albums before Oscar jumped ship. The group then released two more albums continuing as a quartet before it all became too much for Scott. Missing his best friend in the band, being homesick, yearning to be with his wife and taking enough abuse from Billy, Scott decided to leave the band after their fifth album. Weekend released their sixth studio album as a trio followed by a greatest hits album before splitting. Many blamed Scott for the split as they believed the dynamic really changed when the group cut down to three members and if he had stayed, Weekend may have been a tighter ship and sailed on ahead. During the time Weekend consisted of just Billy, Dustyn and Riley, Scott was trying to establish himself as a solo artist but the critical and public reception was lukewarm. He didn't have the advantage of being the "poster boy" of the band like Oscar when he went solo. He also didn't have the strongest voice and being dubbed as "the guy who ruined Weekend", not a lot of people wanted to support him. His debut album "Before The Rain" entered at #10 before dropping off the charts just three weeks later. Scott released three singles - his first charting at #65 while the other two failed to make the top 100. His career was considered a failure and after that nobody was really willing to invest in him or offer him any sort of lifeline. After the failed album and being stung during his entire time in the industry, Scott shunned it and remained behind closed doors.

Fast forward to 2029, he is father of six year old Max Wellington and he is known as "dad" and "husband" rather than "pop star". While it may be all smiles now and looking towards a brighter future, his time away from the industry hasn't been all roses. The first couple of years were the worst. He developed a drinking problem and fell in and out of depression. Scott could not go one day sober and while he was never a violent or aggressive drunk it still worried Jen and his friends and family as it was doing a lot of damage on the inside. Sometimes Jen would come down stairs for breakfast in the morning and he'd already be drunk and staggering around. Also, when Max was born, it was a very complicated birth as he was born extremely early and wasn't in the best shape. Going through that once is enough for someone, going through it twice is unimaginable. Drinking helped numb the pain. It helped him cope with the possibility of losing his son, the mental scars of the industry, the idea that he is "irrelevant" and nobody wants to hear from him or give him a chance. The only blessing that came with not being a star anymore was that his decline wasn't publicised as that really would have sent him over the edge. Thankfully, as Max grew stronger and older, Scott put down the bottle and became a full time dad. For the past eight months or so, Scott has been eager to work again. Whether it is having another stab at singing or maybe acting or doing something a little different, he was still undecided but he was certain that he was going to make it work this time around.

Scott lays on the couch watching a midday cookery programme. Since becoming a stay at home dad, he had actually learned to cook as well as do household chores. His lazy days are so far behind him. Meanwhile, Max is out in the back garden playing with his football, although Max insists it's called a soccer ball - an argument that the father and son have regularly.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#168 Posted : 03 May 2014 12:15:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
The year was 2029, and Jen had gone through so much more than she could have ever imagined. Just 15 years ago, Jen was at the prime of her career. She had gone from being the depressed and insecure teen to a confident and changed young adult, and now she was a loving mother and wife to the two boys she loved most in the world. Even though she was 38 years old, she still managed to keep up her appearance and stay healthy. As much as she enjoyed her career, she had found a stronger love in being a wife and mother.

Jen's career had managed to be sturdy for over a decade. She had released several albums, had several world tours, and even managed to do some more acting. After she found out she was pregnant however, she decided it would be too hard to be a mother while on the road, so she went on a hiatus. After Scott had finished with Weekend, she noticed he was becoming more and more dependent on alcohol, which scared and concerned her. She didn't want to lose him at all and she tried to do everything possible to cheer him up but it seemed without hope. To add more fuel to the fire, their son, Max, was born prematurely and unfortunately for him, spent most of his time in the hospital trying to get better. It proved to take it's toll on Scott and he became even worse. Jen tried to hold it together and fight for the both of them and soon, he got bigger and stronger. Most people thought she should have left Scott and taken care of their song alone but she loved him too much. Once he realized how much he had to lose, he started to get better, and so did their relationship. They would bond and come closer than ever before during the last few years and she had recently been toying with the idea of making another album. Even now, her fanbase still seemed to be strong and awaiting for her return.

It was in the afternoon, Jen had just gotten off the phone with her family in Jersey and she decided to relax for a bit before she would make lunch. She strolled into the living room where Scott was and sat down beside him. "Learning a new recipe?" She smiled and gave him a kiss before turning her attention to the television.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/05/2014(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#169 Posted : 03 May 2014 12:41:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Scott believes that he would not be here today, alive and healthy without the support and love of Jen and his responsibility for Max. If he went through all of that alone, he would be in his grave by now. When things became tough, Jen didn't throw up her hands and leave. She stuck by him and that was a difficult thing to do as Scott was in a really bad way. He can't thank her enough for everything she has done for him. It was hard for him to sit back and watch his former band mates go on to have continued success. Billy and Dustyn became solo artists in their own rights. Every single they released was bound to go top 5. Billy's had more number one singles as a solo act than he did within the band and Dustyn's two albums are two of the biggest selling albums of all time. Riley released two albums that were critically acclaimed for their unique sound and politically charged messages. They were relatively successful but not on the same scale as Billy and Dustyn. Riley had found more success in acting, starring in more TV shows and films, not to mention picking up multiple awards along the way. Oscar's solo career was also successful, although his last record slightly under performed. To be honest, Scott envied it and although his goal isn't to outdo them, he just wants to do "something" and not live the next 30 plus years of his life being known as a "has been".

When Jen walks in, he smiles and moves out of the way to allow room for her to sit. After all of these years, they still haven't lost their spark. "Please, my culinary skills are way beyond this. I mean that dish looks so dry. Wouldn't waste my time with that peasant food." He laughs lightly and gives her a gentle kiss. "Oh and speaking of food, Max has decided he wants chocolate ice-cream for lunch."
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#170 Posted : 03 May 2014 13:00:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

As much as Jen loved Scott, she knew that he was ultimately his biggest road block in life. She knew he wished to have the success of his former bandmates and she wanted it for him too, but unfortunately, things didn't turn out that way for him. Of course there had always been favorites in Weekend and she was well aware of that but she had always believed Scot had as much claim and reasoning for their success as the other 4. It had been a while since she had even really saw the other guys. The only two she had managed to stay in contact with were Riley and Dustyn but Billy and Oscar had gone on about their lives. She wanted the best for Scott and even if that meant having one amazing album for him or a hit television show or movie, that would be enough. Jen saw how much he loved being a husband and father but she also saw how he missed being in the spotlight. She didn't think it was too late either. In fact, she encouraged him to write and find inspiration in whatever he wanted to do. She'd support him no matter what.

When he speaks about his culinary skills, she had to admit, he'd become almost a better cook than her. She never thought he'd be the type to cook and clean but that was part of him growing up and maturing. "Oh, of course. Only the best for Wellingtons. Oh does he? Well he can have a nice, healthy lunch and not one that will have him hyper and make him miss his nap." Jen loved being a mother. Max was like her little miracle. She was never sure if Scott wanted children after his first but they had a great relationship. Max looked up to both his parents and Jen was so protective of him. She almost felt like he was somewhat another version of her deceased brother which made her intrigued by him even more. "My parents send their love by the way and hope to see their grandson soon."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#171 Posted : 03 May 2014 13:40:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Although outsiders had a lot to do with Scott's decline and failed career he couldn't let them keep him down but more often than not, he did. Now he may seem to laugh at all the negative comments he hears and he might say that they don't hurt him but they really do. Nobody wants to hear that they are no good and for someone as insecure as Scott, those words cut like knives. Although he may appear to be all smiles and always joking, that itself is a defense mechanism. Laugh about it and nobody will ask questions. No matter how happy Scott may appear, nobody ever knows if that is how he is really feeling as he tends to be a closed book. Even with Jen, he will open up about things to a certain extent but will never give the full picture. It's just the way he's always been. The encouragement from Jen over the past few months has really been a confident booster and Riley has also been supportive and thrilled at the possibility of his friend making a comeback. Since the group's lineup started to shift and ultimately come to an end, Riley is the only one to keep in contact with every single member. He always finds time for people and is the only member never to forget about birthday and Christmas presents, always sending things over to the house. Dustyn also keeps in contact with them all apart from Oscar. Dustyn doesn't see Jen and Scott a lot but he does make an effort and is still as friendly as ever. Sometimes he forgets though and his hectic life takes over but his heart is still in the right place. Oscar left Weekend and didn't look back and that hurt Scott. The two were close friends and the next minute, Oscar was off without any prior warning and he didn't attempt to rekindle his friendship with Scott. Billy, the less said about him the better. He recently took to Twitter and said; "A lot of ppl are asking if there will be a Weekend 20th anniversary reunion when the time comes. I'd only take part if the curly haired twat and that dead weight that couldn't sing were not involved ;)". Luckily, Scott does not use the site anymore so didn't see it but it was highly likely that Jen did.

"Well you can be the one that breaks the news to him. He won't take it lightly." Scott laughs, knowing that Max won't make this mealtime easy. He is a good kid at heart, knowing right from wrong and has never lifted his hands or raised his voice to his parents but he is rather stubborn and has an answer for everything which is rather comical at times as him and Scott tend to act as childish as one another when they are having a disagreement. Scott starts to play with Jen's hair as he continues to watch TV. "Next time you call them, send big kisses to your mum from me. She loves me more than you do." He laughs. "Come to think of it, I need to phone my parents later to see how my dad is keeping." Scott's father has been quite ill recently and being settled on the other side of the world means it's hard to check up on him all of the time. Max suddenly comes running in through the back door, leaving it wide open behind him. He makes his way through the dining room and into the living room, out of breath with his football in his hands. "Mom, when can you make another baby?" he asks, in his adorable half American, half English accent.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#172 Posted : 04 May 2014 02:46:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jen and Scott had a practical and normal marriage and life. Most of their time went to focusing on Max and her parents visited when they could along with the rest of her family. She had remained close with them despite the distance. As far as friends went, she had remained best friends with a few of her younger ones, Izzy, Kourtney, and Honor. As far as anyone else, she hadn't talked to them in a while or seen them and since becoming a mother, she'd met normal people who weren't famous and she enjoyed that. They were happy for the most part, or so she thought. She never really asked him about Weekend or anything like that. She knew he wouldn't really talk about it with her and she was fine with that. She only really cared for Dustyn and Riley now as the other two seemed to just completely separate themselves from their bandmates and everything to do with them. She had even saw a tweet from Billy which, in true Billy nature, was as insulting as always. It didn't matter to her though, she was used to it. Billy was the same and she figured he'd always be like that. Honor, however, was still friends with him but she could put up with a lot more than Jen could when it came to people.

"I think he'll survive. After all, it's only every other day I have to break the news to him." Max was a very smart boy for his age and sometimes it actually stunned Jen how inquisitive he was. He always asked questions. She even had a few hard times with trying to insist Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny were real. He reminded her of a little of Scott and Jen with him being so stubborn yet mindful. She nods her head at his request for her parents. "I think she does. She talks about you more than she even asks how I am. I guess that's the Wellington charm. You should visit him sometime soon. I'm sure he'd like to see his son." Jen knew Scott's father was sick and she often wished he'd go visit him but Scott was stubborn with that as well. When she sees Max running, she turns her head. The first statement to come out of his mouth almost knocked Jen over. "What?" She laughed and then reached out to him and sat him in between her and Scott.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#173 Posted : 04 May 2014 03:56:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well I don't want to break the news and upset my child. You see, unlike you, I am not heartless." Scott laughs and although he was joking about Jen being heartless, she is the one that usually has to discipline Max - not that he misbehaves regularly. Scott is more laid back and doesn't like to be seen as the bad guy. Whenever Jennifer is out of the house and the boys are left alone, Max tends to take advantage of Scott and ends up eating the unhealthiest things he can get his hands on and bedtimes are non-existent. When Jen mentions that he goes to see his father, he nods but doesn't seem to overjoyed. Of course he is glad that his dad is making a recovery but the pair have never had much in common and it was hard to keep a conversation going. They love each other but things often get awkward between them.

Max smiles when he is placed in between his parents. "Well I like playing soccer but I want another brother so he can play it with me." Max places the ball on his lap before Scott puts an arm around him, "I could play it with you." Max sighs at his father's response, "But dad you suck at sports." Scott moves away and folds his arms, pretending to be pissed off. "Well no ice-cream for you then."
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#174 Posted : 04 May 2014 04:06:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well my child absolutely adores his mother so I don't know what other child you're referring to. According to him from last Mother's Day, I'm the best mother ever." She winks at him and then laughs. Jen wasn't strict but she definitely wanted their son to be healthy and happy. Usually, she'd let him get away with junk food or staying up an extra hour so she wasn't so bad. She always knew she'd be the disciplinarian and he'd be the 'fun' dad when they had kids but she didn't mind. Max seemed to love them both regardless and he was nowhere near spoiled like most celebrity children were. When he nodded about seeing his father, Jen shook her head a little. "You know, these are the years you should be spending more time with him."

She smiled at Max. Of course he'd want another sibling around the house as most only child's did. She smirked at Max's response to Scott. "True. Your father was never a sporty person, as much as he tried. Although, he did play soccer for a bit and he wasn't that bad at it. Truth be told, Jen had been thinking about having another baby for a while now but Max could be a handful just by himself. "I don't know. I mean if we did have another child, it could be a girl and she could hate sports."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#175 Posted : 06 May 2014 04:18:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Our child is absolutely terrified of you, he cries himself to sleep every night. He begs for me to run away with him but I can't do that. I mean, you're a good cook and you're amazing in bed so I'd be silly to ever leave you." He laughs and kisses Jen on the cheek. Scott regularly tends to "insult" her daily after all of these years but that's just his sense of humour, it's never to be taken seriously. Scott may no longer have a career in music nor have the same level of fame as he had all those years back but one thing that has remained is his good sense of humour. "Yeah I'll still go to see him but...I don't know, I never know what to say to him."

Max swings his legs as they dangle over the couch, not quite long enough to reach the floor just yet. "I don't care if she's a girl, she'll still be better at sports than dad." Max laughs and Scott shakes his head, unimpressed.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#176 Posted : 06 May 2014 06:23:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"He's totally a mommy's boy." She laughed and then rolled her eyes when he mentions how amazing in bed she was. Scott had never lost his silliness and she didn't mind. It was one of the things she loved about him. "How about...you talk about all the years you two have not seen each other? I'm sure there's something that happened that could be up for discussion. Talk about the weather or soccer or...anything. He's your father." Since she was close to her parents, she didn't quite understand how hard it was for some people to talk to their own. "You could even let him see his grandson for a change."

Jen smiles at Max. "I don't know. Mommies and daddies have to talk about that sort of stuff and we haven't quite gotten over how cute and amazing our only son is yet." She kisses his cheek and smirks at him, tickling him a little.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#177 Posted : 11 May 2014 09:40:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I hate to tell you this Jen but he only uses you for your money. You're a walking bank to Max. Me on the other hand, I am his role model. He worships the ground I walk on and his life would be empty and hollow without me, isn't that right Max?" Max just looks back up at Scott with a blank expression on his face. Although Max is funny just like his father, he is only six years old and still doesn't understand sarcasm so he takes a lot of things literally. Scott leans back on the couch and shrugs. "I took Max to see him....twice. Isn't that enough?" He says with a little chuckle. "I guess I'll just have to small talk with my own father."

Max giggles when Jen starts tickling him. "But...can you talk about it with daddy now? There isn't much to talk about though cos all you have to do is make a baby in the bedroom. The boys at school told me that's where you make a baby."
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#178 Posted : 11 May 2014 09:56:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jen watches as her son was completely confused with Scott's sarcasm. After all this time, she could catch sarcasm from him as if it were a sixth sense. "He doesn't even know what you're rambling about, father of the year. And yes, twice isn't that wonderful. You two just need to stop being macho for a while and just talk to him. He's your only father." Jen shakes her head.

When he talks about learning how babies are made from school, she laughs it off. "Really? Remind me to set some stricter parental controls on the tv and have a talk with your friends parents. There's a lot more to a baby than that and you're far too young to understand it."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#179 Posted : 14 August 2014 10:01:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy wakes up after spending another day on The Duke of Winchester. In actual fact, it is 11pm but since his sleeping pattern is ruined due to the chaotic lifestyle he and Erich have been leading the past few weeks, this is like early morning to him. As the ship is stationed in Miami, the pair have been enjoying the nightlife and been getting into all sorts of mischief (mainly because of Billy's inability to hit the stop button and take no for an answer) and during the day the pair have been taking part in a lot of other activities on the ship. It's like one big extended lads holiday. Unfortunately the reasoning behind their sudden closeness and out of control habits is not a very happy one. Billy and Erich have known each other for a good couple of years now but they had only met in person two or three times up until now. Sadly, Dustyn passed away about three and a half months ago due to an overdose. After what happened to their beloved friend and 'son', one would think that drug abuse is something they'd stay clear of but behind the wild, we don't give a fuck attitude, this 'crazy' new lifestyle is a way of coping with the pain. Billy yawns and steps out of his room with scruffy bed hair while wearing a pair of black boxers. He's only had a few hours sleep but that won't stop him from enjoying himself all over again tonight once he has woken up a little more. As Erich is now also single, there is no telling what the pair will get up to since they have nobody to answer to.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#180 Posted : 14 August 2014 11:10:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Erich pours the freezer bag full of coke onto the table. He had not been to sleep yet. Dustyn's death was hard in him . He used drugs constantly ,everyone he knew used drugs constantly. It shouldn't have been dusty who bought the farm,he always was innocent in Erichs mind . Erich pulls his bomber cap on and snorts directly from the pile of cocaine. " thats the ticket! Just what the doctor ordered!" He jumps up,energized and raring to go. " William! Wiliiam!' Erich bellows,jumping to his feet and running through the dukes halls. aside from his bomber cap,he is naked.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.