logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#61 Posted : 26 December 2013 02:41:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Cassie looks horrified when she is informed of what the two had done the night before. She puts her hand over mouth. "But...Kari...why would we fight each other? We're in love," she protests.
UserPostedImage
Online erich hess  
#62 Posted : 26 December 2013 02:53:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17925 time(s) in 10417 post(s)
Karoliena leans her back heavily against the wall,running her hands Through her hair. The sobering daylight making the drunken blur of the nights events even uglier. " I know! Look at us,we did a number on each other. I remember being really jealous of someone in the bar...this is all my doing." She lets her head droop.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#63 Posted : 26 December 2013 03:11:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie crawls over, her head pounding all the way, and lays against Karoliena's lap. She kisses her leg and sighs. "Why were you jealous, babe? You know I don't want anyone else but you. I want to be with you for the entire time of my whole life." she sighs. "I love you. I always will."
UserPostedImage
Online erich hess  
#64 Posted : 26 December 2013 13:12:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

when she crawls over,karoliena gently strokes cassies head. looking at cassie,it was impossible to think either of them would hurt each other. "there was some guy..a few times you would speak to me,but look at him...i probably had too much to drink and was scared you wanted him instead." karoliena feels foolish admitting this to cassie,but she didnt want anymore replays of the previous night. " i love you too and never want to be without you.i guess...sometimes i am scared you will realize you are with an old woman. im nearly ten years older than you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#65 Posted : 26 December 2013 19:34:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie tries not to laugh at the idea she would want anyone else over Karoliena. The mere notion seemed completely ludicrous. "Oh I did? Well, I'm sorry sweetie. I shouldn't have did that. You should know that I will never want someone else though. Only you. No one else could ever match up to you in any way." she listens to her again, nodding politely when Karoliena airs her fears. Obviously to Kari these were real concerns, but to Cassie they seemed silly, like she was worried about nothing. "The age gap is not an issue. Not to me." she sits up and stares into her girlfriend's eyes. "I couldn't care at all if you are ten years older. You make my whole life better. You make me smile every minute of every day. I want to be your girl until I die. I mean that." She leans forward and softly kisses her.

UserPostedImage
Online erich hess  
#66 Posted : 26 December 2013 23:34:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena can see Cassie is at the very least amused by her fear. She playfully smacks Cassie on the butt. " I'm glad you find this funny!" She laughs. Cassie Being amused puts karoliena at ease. In retrospect,it was a silly idea. She looks into Cassie's eyes,instantly smiling. " I want you to be mine forever too. You are perfect and if need be? Can kick my ass." She chuckles a bit. As they kiss,karoliena runs her hands down Cassie's back. " it's silly,I know...but I am a vain person,I can't help it. I'm not going to have these fantastic tits and an ass you can bounce quarters off of forever. " she giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#67 Posted : 27 December 2013 01:30:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie smiles, even though it hurts her nose to, and cuddles into Karoliena. "You shouldn't worry. If I wanted shot of you I'd not waste time doing so," she giggles. "But I don't. Not ever." She laughs at the notion she could kick Karoliena's ass. "My nose disagrees, honey," she Smirks. "Lord knows what we'll tell Jody when she sees our faces. She giggles a little. "Don't worry, Kari. When your butt and boobs start to sag, sugar mama will pay to have them put back in place," she jokes.
UserPostedImage
Online erich hess  
#68 Posted : 27 December 2013 01:43:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

In karoliena's mind she expected everyone wanted Cassie as much as she did. " your poor little nose...do you think we should have it looked at?" Karoliena frowns and lightly touches Cassie's ear. She laughs with Cassie and pokes her lip out.it feels so swollen,like a fat slug had taken up residency on her face. " my eye and lip are testament to your famed scrapping skill." Karoliena widens her one good eye..what would they tell Jody? "We could say we fell into a doorknob,isn't that the go to excuse in those lifetime movies?" It's not a real joking matter,but it's such a ludicrous excuse. "Aw,my sugar momma is going to keep me looking hot. I knew you loved me !" Karoliena grins. " I'll have the best set of knockers in the bingo hall."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#69 Posted : 27 December 2013 06:48:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie laughs and shakes her head. "You're sugar momma will keep you perky...but it's totally for my benefit," she giggles, kissing Karoliena. "Oh I forgot to mention that my parents know about you and I now by the way. Thanks to Jody. It was the cutest ever the way she told them though."
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/12/2013(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#70 Posted : 27 December 2013 07:00:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" you better get started. They aren't near as pert as these orbs of joy." Karoliena says,taking hold of Cassie's breasts. The kiss hurts her lip,but karoliena plays through the pain. Besides,it isn't like she doesn't like some pain in her pleasure. "Leave it to Jody...hopefully it won't be awkward. I do hope your father doesnt follow karoliena pic Monday!" She giggles,finally releasing Cassie's chest.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#71 Posted : 27 December 2013 07:21:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"never have boobies so small been called such an endearing name," Cassie giggles, pressing her chest into Karoliena's hands. "And don't Worry, I'll keep us both perky til death do us part," she smirks. "Honestly it was so funny. I was on the phone to my dad and she kept demanding to speak, so I gave her the phone and she was like 'Grandpa, mommy got us a new lady daddy, I love her.' I was laughing so hard. My parents don't mind though. I've had plenty of girlfriends for them to get used to the idea by now."
UserPostedImage
Online erich hess  
#72 Posted : 27 December 2013 07:31:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena gives Cassie a gentle squeeze. "Small isnt a bad thing. Not at all." Karoliena cracks up,picturing very old versions of themselves,with killer bodies...in coffins. She laughs and shakes her head at Jody's way with words. " man,I love that little girl. She is just the most. " karoliena thinks for a little bit and nods. " I think we should meet your parents..you think they would like me? Of course, After we heal up. It looks like we were celebrating st Patrick's day instead of Christmas." She smiles weakly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#73 Posted : 27 December 2013 09:12:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie laughs a little. "Well I'm glad you like them. I can tell with all of the attention you give them in bed!" she winks. "Yeah....yeah Jody is quite kid. She really is the best. I love the way she took to you as well. It made me so happy." she hugs Karoliena tightly. "Of course we can meet them. I just didn't want to rush you. My mom was not keen on me dating girls for a while but she's cool now. And I'm a daddy's girl so he'll love you no matter what. Besides, Jody is grandpa's little princess, so if she loves you, my dad definitely will. LJ will put a good word in for you."
UserPostedImage
Online erich hess  
#74 Posted : 27 December 2013 09:45:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"they are like oranges.but better!" karoliena laughs,giving a wink of her own. karoliena sighs happily. "yeah.she could have really put the squash to things. i cant help that kids love me. my bandmate,nina? her daughter likes me over erica hess. and erica is a basically a cartoon." she says proudly. dark and sexy wins out over cute and japanese? yes please. she wraps her arms around cassie and kisses her neck. "ah,i got a jody getting a foot in the door for me? excellent. " she says in her best mr burns voice. "i was an....pretty much nobodys girl. all my family suck. let me guess..you take after your mom?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#75 Posted : 27 December 2013 21:21:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie chuckles. "God I can just imagine if she had decided not to like you. It would have been hell for us both. She's nearly as headstrong as her mother," Cassie says with a little wink. "I'm glad you both took to each other so quick though. LJ loves you now and I'm sure the twins will when they are a bit more aware." She smiles and kisses Karoliena again. "I like you better than I like Erica as well, to be fair," she laughs. "How come your family suck? Mine are alright....I guess. But I do not take after my mother. I'm more like my grandma was. Independent and feisty," she says with a little wink.
UserPostedImage
Online erich hess  
#76 Posted : 27 December 2013 23:44:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena laughs and pushes her hair behind her ear. " if jodes didnt approve,we'd hav to sneak around behind her back. You'd have to carry extra perfume so you can cover the smell of mine in you!" The idea of Jody busting them was too funny. Karoliena could just picture her.,-arms crossed,foot tapping." I do love that little girl. The twins should be easy,they'll just assume this lady has always been here!" Karoliena grins,loving being referred to as "lady". " my family are your typical aloof and wealthy banker types. I always called my parents by their first name and all that sort of thing. " she shrugs. She long since cut ties and could care less about them. " so your grandma is tiny,fiesty and has lovely hair?" Karoliena indeed has an old woman who dresses just like Cassie pictured.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#77 Posted : 28 December 2013 00:58:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie nods and raises her eyebrows. "She would have taken away all my crayon privileges for weeks if I had been going out with someone she didn't approve of. Almost as bad as that time I coloured outside the lines. Have you ever done that? Little bitch goes all crazy on you," she jokes. "But yeah, she is a tough little cookie. She doesn't suffer fools gladly. I have no fears for her in the future. I think she'll be the new Gia." She listens to Karoliena speak as she twists her hair around her finger, nodding a few times. "Your family sound like, and I apologise for the language here Kari, a bunch of assholes. Do we have to meet them?" She pouts. "Oh God no! My grandma was all about the hippie era. She was all free love and Led Zep. Man, she was cool."
UserPostedImage
Online erich hess  
#78 Posted : 28 December 2013 01:43:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena nods sheepishly. Few children were as passionate about coloring as Jody. " I barely crossed a line when coloring squirtle...she lost her shit,crumpled my paper and said "lady. Do it right." Karoliena smiles at the thought of Jody being the next Gia. There was a lady who took even less shit than Cassie. " our little Jody is going to turn out just fine I think. I feel sorry for anyone who works for her,but she's going to get shit done." Karoliena smiles and kisses Cassie's hand. "Assholes is nice .and no. We are never meeting them. Though you could accidentally grab my twin sister's ass and watch her freak." Karoliena laughs evilly. She hated her sister. Not even on sibling love hate level. She just hated her." Hippies? I did not expect the summers family tree to have hippies in its branches. She sounds pretty interesting though. Is she still with us?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#79 Posted : 28 December 2013 03:45:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie falls backwards as she laughs at Karoliena's story about the colouring mishaps. "Kari, I would tell her off for talking to you like that, but honestly it is my favorite thing in the world how she defends her pictures." she giggles. "She will be an angry angry boss lady for sure. I'll be making sure I never work under Ms LJ Summers. She'll be looking for payback for all the ways I've ever embarrassed her. When she mentions her grandmother and asks if she is alive, Cassie frowns and shakes her head. "No. She....took her own life. She always said she never wanted to be older than 65, and she never was. It was awful...but I guess she got to go by her own terms."
UserPostedImage
Online erich hess  
#80 Posted : 28 December 2013 04:21:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena grabs Cassie's foot as she topples over.she holds it and ties and unties the laces. " I wanted to give her an earful,but it was so cute. She gave me a new paper and patted me on the head!" She shrieks with laughter. Karoliena could never have kids of her own,but if she did? She'd want one just like Jody. "Working for lj? Who do you think an will fire on her ruthless power grab? I'm glad in just a lowly secretary. You? You are in her way." She gives Cassie a smirk. When hearing Cassie's grandmother committed suicide,karoliena rubs her ankle softly. " oh...I am so sorry. It was a stupid thing of me to ask." Karoliena turns her red and looks around. She was always terrible in such situations.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage