logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<567
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#121 Posted : 30 March 2021 05:01:54(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17920 time(s) in 10413 post(s)
Karoliena: shit. Again I missed this again. They're going to fire me,I just know it.
I have been rehearsing for my appearance at this year's fca's.

Erica. Watch out, Karoliena. Karen the infefn will want to speak to your manager.

Nina: that's,by far,the laziest joke I've ever seen you make.

Erica: interns doesn't deserve my A material. Besides,I was distracted by chad's bulge. Notice his strong chin,unlike the virgin...does the other guy in the meme have a name?

Nina: no clue,love. But people just don't want to stop measuring skulls. Of all the bones to measure.

Erica: *Stares for a moment* that was lazy, Nina! Really fucking lazy!!

Nina: fuck it, they're interns! They don't get our A material.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#122 Posted : 02 May 2021 11:52:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
You have been a member since:: 13/07/2013(UTC)
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

karoliena sits at the desk in her office. since her last appearance on catch up,she's ditched the audience and is now by herself. " good evening,kittens." she says in her sultry voice before taking her glasses off and touching her lip with one the arms. "i've been waiting for you. please,sit." she says in a way that is jovial,but clearly commanding. she waits patiently for the time it would take for someone to sit in a chair. the camera switches places to being right across from her desk and at the height one would be if sitting in the chair. "as you can see theres been some changes. i got rid of the studio audience and the fake set. ditched the old log. i like to think this is more....intimate." karoliena pauses before her sentence is finished and replaces her glasses. " the fan choice awards are now behind us and the winners are basking in the glory of winning. some,perhaps rubbing it in the losers' faces. who could blame them? who doesnt love rubbing it in someone's face?" karoliena's lips curl into a playful smile as she speaks but she quickly gives an innocent look before adding, "i am talking about awards,i dont know you you dirty dirts are thinking." she scolds before leaning back in her chair and interlocking her hands across her stomach. "my good friend erich hosted the show with cassie valentine and konstatin. i'll be honest,kittens. i think they did great,but lets face it. payton and i did far better. perhaps you all needed something cute and sweet after the raw sexual tension of payton and i. we all cant be insatiable,correct?" karoliena asks with a small shrug. she takes a deep breath and shifts in her chair. "well,i guess i should address the elephant in the room. as we can all see,i didnt win an award nor was a i even nominated for one. this show,however did win! i've been in like 3 of them,so its almost like i won an award,right?" she says excitedly,breaking the character of the seductress shes been playing at. in her private life,karoliena is actually pretty warm and funny if she likes you. karoliena grins before clearing her throat and going back to previous demeanor. "chris seems to really have cleaned up there too. the show got an award,he won best actor and even best couple with chicago nobody. i do hope chris remembers the little people now that his star is rising. one cant keep the peasants away forever. unless you were ancestors. you throw a few peasants covered in burning oil from the castle walls and they'll get the message quick. to my knowledge,chris doesnt have a castle,so i think we are all safe. seriously though,i am so proud of him,well,all the people involved here at catch up really. they've been working hard for so long and its splendid to see them finally get recognized for it. tyler,sarah,chris..and hopefully i am not forgetting anyone: you all deserve it. i wouldnt work with pissants. so there you go." karoliena giggles and looks down at the ring on her finger. " perhaps next time cassie and i win favorite couple. i mean you would think we would be a shoe in for such things. two women in a passionate and loving relationship with some healthy kinky involved,but nope." she says,pretending that that she is really hurt by the snub but her smile returns as she continues. "it is nice to see that same sex couples are represented well at the fca's. with the show i hosted,it was dustyn and dallas. this go round it was chris and chicago. heteros,step up your fucking game. " she laughs warmly. "i know cassie and i will be." she says under her breathe,clearly playing it up for the show. karoliena pauses briefly before shrugging. "ok. that is all i have. we pre record these,so i dont want to do a complete rundown of the show. i dont want to step on chris' toes now that he's a big star. why,he might just take me over this desk and spank me." karoliena says in her most helpless voice,complete with the gesture of putting her palms to her cheeks and making her mouth an o." THAT would be an entirely different show. and one even big timer chris walker doesnt have the money to pay for. so...." karoliena says,starting to wrap her segment up. she gives a little wink to the camera and unbuttons the top button of her shirt., " stay sexy,kittens. you dont want to disappoint mistress karoliena." she shakes her head slightly and reaches into her desk. the screen goes black right before she withdraws whatever she is holding from its drawer.

Chris looks at Jake and Sarah and then back at the camera :"Ain't this some shit, she just going to come in all sultry and what not that just throws off my vibe. I was going to say something but I damn forgot it, talking bout bending her over the table but I don't have enough money. She better watch it or next time we are going to do a whole BDSM style show, we're on HBOMAX we can do whatever and not worry about FCC coming in. I'll bring the whole Hess clan and turn this into an orgy, don't tempt me!"

Sarah smirks at Chris: "Are you just saying that cause she said nice things about you and now you trying to hide your embarrassment?"

Chris get red in the face: "No, shut up," covering his face with his hand.

Jake: "I mean I been here since day one and tyler was new and he gets the shout out but not me, I'm a little hurt."

Chris: "Well these things happen and if it makes you feel better, she does like you more than me, she says your quite the guy."

Jake: "Are you trying to butter me up?"

Chris: "Why do you think Sarah, has been learning those new tricks?"

Sarah gets beet red and slaps Chris's arm "CHRIS!"

Chris "We're back roll the intro!"

UserPostedImage

Jake: "We wanted to talk about FCA's but first we wanted to talk about the news and what is going on right now as we know it. Joshua Grimmie has been in the hospital and is in a coma from a drug overdose. We don't have any word about his condition at the time of taping this show but we just want to wish him a healthy and safe recovery here from everyone here and prayers go out to his family."

Chris: "Sending good vibes, Now we have a special report from someone that wasn't at the FCA's but kept her ear to the ground and her head in her phone Betty."

Betty comes out with a big smile as she comes in on the next frame "Hi, everyone I'm becky and this is Rumor has it from the FCA's

UserPostedImage

Becky: "Rumor has it that Joshua was going through a depression centering around his sister. sources close to the family say “He felt like the more time passed and the more people listened to his music the more that he felt that they were going to forget about his sister, Ashley Grimmie. He really loved his sister and it ate at him that his career is booming but no one mentions his sister anymore.” they also added “she also died due to overdose so this was something that seemed to connect the two of them. I wasn’t surprised that it happened but I could tell that as he was getting recognized for his album that shower of love just hurt him as he wanted something that he couldn’t and that was having this success with his sister around and that wound didn’t heal. He is a sensitive guy deep down." It made matters worst when Wendy Williams on Youtube seemed to have forgotten her name. It was just a bad look overall and he was young. This was just days before the big show where Joshua was seemingly out of it."

Becky: "Rumor has it that while FCA was about fans there has been a certain fan talking to one of the hosts for the FCA's. Younghood winner of the best hip hop single backstage was trying to shoot his shot at Cassie Valentine, he has made it public that he has a thing for the love and war singer, saying that he "love hearing her voice." Could this possibly be the next to come from the FCA's as last time it was suspected that Nina and Tyron became an item while working at the FCA's King's Brawl.

Becky: " Rumor has it Kidd Amaze, who was nominated but didn't win, was a no show at the FCA's because of trouble in his marriage. A source close to Dahlhouse told us that "He had to pull himself away as people told him that he was enabling a lot of Airemese "Coke" Smith bad habits and wasn't doing the right thing by being "supportive"," they also said that "the song "Regrets" off his studio album was his way of coping and what it was like being around her. They were together during Valentine's Day but they have been apart while Airemese has been working on music."

Becky: That's all the rumors we have for you this time join us next time on Rumor has it.

Chris: "Jesus another segment, Damn I'm good. I just be making careers out here."

Jake: "I mean we also do it cause you can't mess up if we limit your time."

Chris: "Hey!"

Jake: "Speaking up Tyler list your songs quick."

We cut to Tyler who is in front of his white board "Alright it is that time to rank the songs there can only be three so here we go. Bronze goes too *Snippet of Sunday Night Smoke signals plays* VANDALS It's a new band with their promo but the songwriting is really top-notch and they been picked up by studio60 which means I expect this band to be going places very soon. go listen to it if you haven't hear it. Next Sliver place the song is *Snippet of Cut You Plays* Barbie Doll This is is about a craze chick that wants to leave your body lifeless. So I don't want to hear anything if she is found for killing someone and people act surprised, but listen to rap music and feel like these guys are criminals. The gold place song that I want you to listen to should be no surprise

UserPostedImage

*Snippet of Dreams plays

Tyler nods in approval: "Yes, the performance at the FCA's was so f'in hot I had to fan myself, lord have mercy. Jesus! let's move on before I speak in tongue in this mother." Clapping his hands moving around.

Chris: "Hey guys, you don't really think I will mess stuff up right?"

Sarah: "Sorry Chris but we have an interview to go to?"

UserPostedImage

Kuroka Toya: Kon'nichiwa, Kurooka to yadesu. Gyabī no aiwokomete koko ni imasu. Ba ba ba baa (Hello, I'm Kuroka Toya and I'm here with Gaby love Ba, ba, ba, baaaa)

Gabby wave with smile: Hi i'm Gabby Love which i'm Keshia Love sister & i'm recording artist

Kuroka Toya waves her hands: Nice to meet you Gabby, I'm Kuroka and this is my first interview so I'm a little nervous

Gabby Love: Aw don't be nervous on your first interview just let it flow naturally

Kuroka Toya: Well,with me not being human you can imagine how things are for me? How are things with you and your sister?

Gabby Love: Me & my sister are same as usual so nothing has changed still same

Kuroka Toya: Has she given you any advice on how being a celebrity works and what to look for?

Gabby Love: Well she did notice that I wanna to pursue music so she gave me advice about music industry & she said don't let nobody try to change you or stop you & make sure you go out there & give it your all even though your tried so go ahead do whatcha gotta do

Kuroka Toya: That's good advice to have, so how do you like being a singer and what made you want to be a singer in the first place?

Gabby Love: Being a singer is amazing & what made me do music is when I was shy 13 year old so now I'm confident 20 year old who ready for anything

Kuroka Toya: What was your favorite singer growing up and is there anyone that you want to work with?

Gabby Love: My favorite singer is Sabina, Christina Milian, Stevie Wonder & Musiq Soulchild & I wanna work with Billy, Kid Amaze, Sabina, Paige Wesley, The Jollies & Jennifer Armstrong

Kuroka Toya: So you have a group of artists that you want to work with, if you could build a supergroup who would be in that group?

Gabby Love: hmmm if I have a supergroup I would want in my supergroup is Tika Mays, Billy, Kid Amaze, Mercedes, Austin Nimmo, Keshia Love & Slim Money

Kuroka Toya: Oh I saw you throw your sister in there but I didn't see you on it?

Gabby Love: Well to be fair I wanna to include myself & the reason why I didn't say my name cause I know that I'm gonna be in my super group so I want it to be in it

Kuroka Toya: Ah you have your supergroup and then you being in your own super group.

Gabby Love: Yeah absolutely

Kuroka Toya: So your also going to be performing for us today right? what song are you going to be doing?

Gabby Love: Yes i'll be performing my debut single "Focus On Me" right here

Kuroka Toya: So what is this song about? and how did you come up with it?

Gabby Love: This song is about how the guy got my attention so I don't want him to lose the focus on me so that why I want him to keep his eyes on me & it was my sister who wrote it so she is the one who come up this song

Kuroka Toya: Aww, I wish I had a brother or sister. That sounds great

Gabby Love: Aw thank you

Kuroka Toya: Alright are you ready to preform it for us?

Gabby Love: um heck yeah i'm ready

Kuroka Toya: Alright guys here is Gabby Love with her debut single Focus on me!

Gabby walk as she is preparing her performance & says "Alright everybody i want you to get off your seat & dance now! Come on!" while she was walking before she could dance with her dancer

UserPostedImage

Yeah
Oh
Uh huh
(repeat)

Then she started to sing very smooth as she started to perform very well

UserPostedImage

I got you right where i want you
I know you like what you see
I'm looking right at you boy
I'm not ain't playing these silly games
I secretly staring at you (ooh yeah) when you walked
Right pass by me
You know I want you but I came here to
Hit the floor

UserPostedImage

All the people in the club if you feelin me
Then put your hand up like you don't give a shit
Cause tonight is da night is where i
Finna get his attention

(repeat)

Then she started to dance as she did her sexy clean dance while she did her riff vocal as she sings as the camera got the angle of her

UserPostedImage

Cause now I want you to focus
On me
And I know that you
Got everything i need
Wanting everybody to focus
On me
The way you look at me
Is making you want me

Gabby started to walk around stage as she imagine if her audience was there while she has stage presence

UserPostedImage

Oh
What i want from you boy
is get your hand on me
I'm really into the mood
It's getting hard from me to shake it
You're telling me you've never seen a girl like me before
All i wanting from you is
To make love with me

Then she started to speak while she perform "Yeah that right let keep this same energy up!"

Finna get his attention

She perform different riff while she sings & dance at the same time

UserPostedImage

Cause now I want you to focus (Just focus)
On me (Mmmm)
And I know that you (Know that you)
Got everything i need (Got everything i need)
Wanting everybody to focus (Ohhh)
On me (On me)
The way you look at me
Is making you want me (I caught your eyes)

When the B-Section on she started dance to the song before she can even sings

UserPostedImage

Finna get his attention

Then she started to sings while people from home is surprise by her vocal as she impress everyone

UserPostedImage

(Chorus x2)

Cause now I want you to focus
On me
And I know that you
Got everything i need
Wanting everybody like focus
On me
The way you look at me
Is making boy want me

Focus On Me
If you want me
Then come & get it

(Without rap version)

Everyone claps as Gaby finishes Then tyler "That's all the show we have for you guys,"

Chris: "hey,"

Sarah: "Tune in next time for more of us,"

Chris: "I'm just,"

Jake: "we'll see you guys next time bye!"

Chris: tries to get a word end before we zoom out to end the show.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 02/05/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 02/05/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/05/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 02/05/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 02/05/2021(UTC), kandii on 02/05/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 02/05/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#123 Posted : 02 May 2021 12:30:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena: nobody is really named jake aside from the dog from adventure time and the state farm guy.

Erica: you watch cartoons,karoliena?!

Karoliena: you know i have children,so yes. yes i do.

Erica: thank god you changed the logo. the old one looked like something cooked up by a mentally deficient box turtle with a very busy schedule.

Karoliena: i....i mean the art dept really rushed it. totally meant as a place holder.

Erica: christ,karoliena. what kind of fly by night operation are you running? place holder art and STILL no anime persona. *slides picture of lulu towards karoliena*

Karoliena: *slides it back* no. they have the panda girl. that is all they need. look,she does interviews now. also,unless this show airs on wednesday,chris, there will be no orgy. wednesday nights are orgy nights.

Erica: shh! i mean...whatever do you mean?!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#124 Posted : 21 May 2021 00:02:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

the camera fades in and the scene opens with karoliena laying by a pool. she lowers her sunglasses before addressing the viewer.

karoliena: oh,hi. i didnt hear you come in... is that my bit now? It seems I have a bit. *Shrugs and drinks from her glass.* I didn't hear you come in,I was sunning with SPF 9000. You know we ageless vampires can't tolerate the sun. Any way. It really seems I went straight for my A material for the first show. So i had HBO send me a script.

Karoliena picks up a paper and starts reading it. She occasionally looks up over her glasses and to the camera before looking down to read more. After a few moments,she clears her throat and tosses the papers into the pool.

Karoliena: yeah,I'm not doing that. A topless gossip show? Someone was paid to write that? I hope they were killed shortly after. Ok...so to quote Erich hess quoting bill O'Reilly, fuck it. We'll do it live.

Nina is walking in the background and briefly steps into frame. She lets out a little yelp and backs slowly out of the shot.
Karoliena glances over and motions with a single finger for nina to join her.

Karoliena: oh,Nina. I'm a doing a show. Join me.

Nina: *from off screen* fuck no,love. Isn't this for that show with the randy panda chap? I'm not like you,I don't have to accept furries.

Karoliena: get your ass in the pool,Nina. Now. I need a side kick.

Nina:*still off screen* I'm not a fucking sidekick!

Karoliena: you are.

Nina: *still off screen* no.

Karoliena: * clearly flustered * you're really not doing my image of being feared any favors....

Nina: *still off screen* like I give a toss? I'm not a sidekick

Karoliena: one second.

Screen fades out and goes static for a split second before this appears on screen.
UserPostedImage

Several moments of intense conversation is heard. Nina is sounding very cockney,so she's near unintelligible. Karoliena is probably speaking in Flemish,so what's going on is anyone's guess. Some more hissing and swearing is heard and the screen returns to karolina lounging by the pool like nothing happened.

Karoliena: today we welcome my long-time friend and co-worker, Nina sangria. She just learned I am NOT Erica.

UserPostedImage
Nina sangria

Nina saunters into frame and takes a seat near Karoliena. She sits momentarily before slinking into the pool after Karoliena stares daggers at her.

Nina: hi,loves. It's great to be here of my own free will.

Karoliena: it's really great to have you. Today, Id like to talk about the importance of sidekicks.

Nina's face drops.

Karoliena:*continuing* Billy has Dustyn, Kidd amaze has Ryan Ross hernandez, Chris has Jake, Kyle,and Sarah. The rare triple sidekick. Poo peter has the bitch, rum had coke,and spoons has fangz. Payton has Mandy. Erica has has you.

Nina:*looking rather skeptical* don't think some of those are right,love. Like, probably never even met each other.

Karoliena: I don't care. You know I'm not up on gossip. So,as the industry's premier sidekick,what's it like? Do you get advantages? Is there a union?

UserPostedImage
This appears shortly in the background.

Nina: right,you can fuck right off. I came here expecting to talk about dirty stuff or something. Not being a sidekick. WHICH I'M NOT. I'm a guitar player,right? Not a god damned bass player, Karoliena! That's a step up from a drummer. Barely.

Karoliena:* completely calm* with all due respect, Nina, perhaps we should focus on what gets in the mood. What tips and tricks do you have for making sure a lover thinks about you all day?

Nina. *taken off guard* oh...ok. well,you see as an ex por- *Nina pauses as she notices the picture behind her. *
The fuck is that?! Is that ... Get it off!

Karoliena:* nods to stagehand off screen and the poster is removed* sorry. We like to have fun and keep things loose here at the corner. As you were saying?

Nina: so..as an ex por-

Karoliena:* interrupting* and that's all the time we have for today. Thanks for stopping by.

Screen goes black and credits roll.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 21/05/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 21/05/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 21/05/2021(UTC), erich hess on 21/05/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 21/05/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/05/2021(UTC), kandii on 27/12/2022(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#125 Posted : 21 May 2021 00:36:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Dymanic Duo's

In honor of today episode we talking about our favorite duo's not ranking them in any order so with that out of the way:

Layla & Joshua Grimmie
These best friends got steamy in the music video for forbidden honey but they have always been close and finally seeing them doing a song together really was a highlight of the year.

Mandy Williams & Nick Urie
A collab we didn't know we wanted until we heard Beautiful Nightmare, this is something we could stand and stan behind and would like more of please, please?

Younghood & Payton
Payton's fingerprints have been all over this year in terms of music. He is a swag talker ego-boosting guy with the talent to back it up. Him with Younghood together? You are talking about something that is explosive.

FANGZ & RadioVine
Voodoo was a spell placed on all of us when you hear it and was it something to see when the video came out. We would love to see if this group would be able to work more in the future no matter how it came to be hearing that FANGZ was forced into it.

Ryan Ross Hernandez & Ellie-Grace Summers
It's something about the chemistry of being around someone that you can just tell that we just work well. These former lovers have always had a spark and even now that spark and be felt in their music when they are together.

Lincoln & Austin Nimmo
Big Talk was a banger when it came out and it is still a great song now. Joshua and Austin may not be the best of buddies but he was "allegedly" the reason for this song to come out and we thank him for that

Stephanie Fierce & Tisha Jackson
You talk about a classic throwback right here. The album that these two put together was something special and from there you knew that these two were on to something. It's a shame we only got this one project

Sonny & Deneil
What do you get when you mix the weird interesting sound of Sonny and the offbeat rhythmic style of Deneil? A Hit that's what. When these two did a remix to Sonny's single Cyber Sweat we can only hope that this was just a sign for things to come.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 21/05/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 21/05/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 21/05/2021(UTC), erich hess on 21/05/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 21/05/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 21/05/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/05/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 25/05/2021(UTC), kandii on 27/12/2022(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#126 Posted : 21 May 2021 02:03:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Statement from Fierce Management;

"We are here to confirm that there was never a Tisha Jackson/Stephanie Fierce joint album in the works or put out in the past. We apologize to any fans or listeners who were ever mislead by this rumor. However, we do enjoy your show so in regards to new music; all future Stephanie Fierce music projects are currently on hold and the likeness of new music being put out within this year or the next is unlikely at this moment. The newest offering from Stephanie Fierce was a collections of #1 hits that the singer put out through her entire career. The project included a set of brand new songs but no further singles will be released from the project. To keep up with the latest news on music; old or new please visit out website at www.stephaniefierce.com in the future; Thank you." - [Hot Eye Records]

Statement from Freenerd Management;

"Here at Freenerd Management we don't force nor dictate what our artists put out musically. We only manage their promotional side of things in terms of radio ads, venue bookings, music videos, ect and offer them studio space to record and film. We are a hub of resources for the signed artist not a label. In regards to recent claims that Daniel The Freenerd forced singer FANGZ to create and release "Voodoo"; those claims are completely false and an official statement from the singer will be made soon. Thank you" - Jennifer Rios [Media Director]
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 21/05/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#127 Posted : 17 July 2021 04:16:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

Chris: “So, this is the season finale, so we need to go out with a bang,”

Intern come by with a party popper and pops it with a string as confetti comes out when Chris says the world “bang”

Chris: “Thanks, Tony. Now, what are we going to do with our first season special?”

Boys: “BEACH EPISODE!”

Chris: “Alright, alright, man you guys just want to do something fun. I guess it is time, for a....” Gets a call from HBO Execs. “yeah, uh-huh...yeah, okay.” hangs up the phone “Sorry but that isn’t in the budget for this last episode, he kind of burned through money this season, and Karoliena’s corner aren’t cheap.”

Jake: “So, I’m assuming you have a plan for this right?”

Chris with a shit-eating grin “I guess it is time to pull out the Billy Episode I was saving for the series finale,”

Everyone boos and throws stuff at Chris with people saying this was a SEASON finale, not a SERIES Finale

Chris: “Geez, you can’t please everyone alright, time for me to do what we do and bring things together we have two guests coming today Ya Boi Payton with the sit-down interview and then we have the blog post special for TJ cousins AKA Kidd Amaze. Karoliena Corner with Sarah and a surprise single debut all on today's show, how does that sound.”

Tyler: “First of all how did you pull all of that off? Second of all who am I covering, Kidd Amaze or Payton?”

Chris: “Neither you are going to be doing the ranking system as always, Let’s give the interns some love by meeting celebs,”

Interns Feak out and get excited as they get to meet celebrities.

So let’s start the show with some news to catch people up on Miss Fierce is alive? We heard from Pimp C that there has been a mistake and Fierce is in fact alive! I mean shitty police work aside happy for her and her fans.

Our Sister from another mister is coming out with a new movie this weekend High Roller, and we encourage everyone to go see it and support our gang. Make sure you are in the theaters though and not doing the HBOMAX thing, we want to keep the movie industry alive cause there is nothing like being around strangers and experiencing something together. That is what make the movies so special, being able to get together and enjoy something for the first time collectively

Last but not least Ryan has done this let's talk piece partnering up with the New York Times and it is an interesting look into the “bad boy’s” life. If you haven’t gone back and looked at it, I would tell you to read it, I could make jokes about it like how he says he doesn’t go for young women and he just happens to love who he loves and age requirements be damn.

Singles for the summer Presented by Tyler:
UserPostedImage

Love The Way You Lie- It's summer you might never see the people again time to be someone you are not and just go for that quick one-night get right.

Tears on the Dance floor- It's summer so there are going to be people breaking up because it is time to do hot girl summer or what have you. Get wasted, have your friends cheer you up, and when you do listen to.

Cutting Ties- Because this always happens, you break up you get sad your friend picks you up a time to cut ties with the ex and find someone new someone different.

Make your Move- You see the person of your desire time be an adult and make a move on them. Don’t be shy remember you may never see these people again.

A rush of Blood- Cause summer is all about surprises and isn’t this a surprise. Listen to it, listen to it, it was good.

Interview with yo Boi Payton

UserPostedImage

Tom: "Hey everyone my name is Tom, and I got the chance to interview your boy Payton!"

P: "Ayoo, iss ya boi P here on dat Catchhh Uppp. Chu Feel? We ouchea!"

Tom: "What are some of the important lessons that you would tell yourself when you first got started?"

P: Chu know....duh ding is dat I wud tell maself shoot fuh duh top rite when chu cum in duh game. Wen i firss came out wit bend ova miss...ppl was hatin' ppl was deadazz thinkin it waz a joke n' i was gon' b wanna dose rappas dat cum n' go afta 15min...ma ninjas..dey waz off it. bend ova miss was waz dat shizz came it came n' hit duh game real real hard witout promo ma ninja. isss been 6 yeahs, ya boi P ain't goin nowhere. I do dis shizz for la familia, representin puerto rico till duh deffame diss a whole movemement, chu feel? Anotha ding, u gotta cum in dis readii fuh anyding bruh, shiz alwayz changin' so iss all bout bein yaself n' bein readi fuh anythin, shizz get real outchea buh am alwayzz bout dat pos vibe u feel? ya boi alwayzz downn fuh a lit azz time ..buh yeah ma ninja, dats wat issabout

Tom:"Do you feel that you have finally gotten the respect that you deserved?"

P: i cud spit, am chill af wit eryone who chill wit meh. n' i respeck maself so if u dun respecc me at dis point den u juss a hatah. i cud killa track and am just not tryna be here for nun. deres gonna b dem ninjas dat tryda hate on meh and all dat, cuz where am at rite now..killin duh game chillin witta bad bitchh makin songz gettin bread n' duh labell winnin'? Ya boi P izz chillin

Tom: "We have seen a lot of rappers turn to open up record label why do you think you were so successful with your label?"

P: U hav? Cuz who? Cuz ma ninja...i neva signed no deal. i came in, i godd ma money up and did ma own shizz. dese labels ain't nun to fuk wit and i knew dat frum duh jump. dats y in duh beginin everyone waz like yo payton y u not wit a label? waz goin on? am im like yo ma ninja...gotta slow down n' make duh propa movements - godd ma bred up n' and den la familia...now we fuckin killin it yo. top record label we godd platinum sellin artistt on duh label n' we onlii gettin betta. fck outta heah dis where issat builtt from duh ground up n' san juan now we worldwidee ma ninja. Our roster is fiyah. iss like wit every1 in la familia, issa real family feelin' and dey go hard 2. rememba wat i said bout pos vibes and real shizz? our fam is like dat at duh label, ery1 work hard n' we closee.

Tom: "Who do you feel runs the music game today if there have been any changes?"

P: Deadasss am duh moss-... consistent outta all dese ninjas. i cantt shitt on eery1 else buh ima speak 4 me rn. 6 years am 21 rn and i been goin since dai uno. Killin dese verses, n' featchas... 2021 waz a big fukin yeahh fuh meh n' la familia- if chu check duh tracc record ...ma ninja....am up dere. Been like dis since 2015 lml if chu think back...ya boi P been goin' hard, neva stopped u feel?

Tom: "How did your collaborations get started cause you had some bangers with people we didn’t think you would work with?"

P: Lotta timez artist hmu 4 featchas and I b wit it. isz funi cuz at 1 poin no1 wanted 2 werk wit me. imma sai ova time othas seen me b on trackz n' shizz killin it n' seein dat i cud spit on any beat n ery 1 sound diff. am also mad chill, i godd sumn funni azz stories wit mad ppl in duh industry juss in duh studio recordin'.

Tom: "Beef you have one with this Banks guy. Explain what beef is and what are some dos and don’ts"

P:Who duh fucc is dat ma ninja? ain' no rulez n' beef if u softt getafuckout- ain't no beef till u call me out ma name de. am chill azz fuk till chu cross me.

Tom: "You have a new Artist signed what is the whole process like and what is your role from start to finish?"

P: Buncha new artistzz ma ninja. Att duh start it waz jus meh, sabina and tika on la familia. crazii bruh. wen we ged some1 on duh label dey come in and we juss talk, business buh bout life too. i wana ged in dey mind and see wat dey got az a vision fuh dey art n' music. am veri involved wit ma team at la familia. take somebodi like tika, wen tika came in we waz speakin' back in forth cuz she waz a new act i seen dat cud really b gud on duh label pluss dat music waz gud. at duh time she juss had came out widd her debut and we linked, and started talkin bout plans. I waz like yo, we should do a remix and she was widdit, we had a vibe and we started workin', now look tika really killin duh game am always in duh studio wit la familia actz. Ma lil cuz jt rodriguez...yall rememba him from la isla? he workin on a single rn..he dumb talented bruh duh shizz he recordin is fiyah. couple munths ago signed a new group la virtuosa straitt from puerto rico...dey gonn be launchin soon. dey in duh studio werkin hard rn. we gott ma cuzz reuben on duh label noww and he gonna drop. Shoutout to ma cuz Reu, dats real fam right dere. He on ma album and he werkin hard too. fortuna gon be droppin her debut real soon n' we got jazmin who been on ma tracks 4 a min do backgroundzz. she gon be droppin too. Diego Lopez gon' be droppin his album, we godd Miami, Michelle Green! lik yeo we workin' n' mad shizz finna happen widd duh label lml juss wachh. wit each ma artistz am alwayss dere 2 support. i truss dem 2 gedd duh job dun. i b poppin up at duh studio all duh time checkin on dem makin sure dey good. buh at la familia u ur own artist and i'm heah 2 support shizz really b like fun but bizzness, chu get wad im sayin?

Tom: "Tell us how important it is that you represent your culture?"

P: i do diss shitt 4 duh latinzz, hip hop...rap...all dat....cuz at one poinntt ain't no1 wana suport now we killin it. look now? u feel? ima representt puertorico and duh latinoz till duh deff of meh cuz we really b cumin up frum nun..am showin dat n.e possible juzz push yaself, we winnin'

Tom: "How is your love life going co-parenting with Andrea and Billy what is the dynamic like now compared to before?"

P: Shizz ight now...i ain't fck wit billy at first cuzz i took his bitch n' now she my bitch buh we gud rn. datzz ma boi. he a funny ass ninja buh drea know ma dicc betta. buh we do erything 4 danny u feel? all dat otha shit take a step bacc for duh lil one.

Tom "Cats or Dogs?"
P: Dogs ma ninja!

Tom "Are there any other business ventures you are looking to get into?"
P: We gon' launch la familia live real soon u feel? all duh la familia artistss in one buildin' killin it live. dats wat am workin on rn and ma album gon' drop.

Tom: "What are some of the things you are looking forward to this year?"
P: More music ma ninja. set it off. duh next tracc fin drop. and dat shizzz is FIYAHHHHH. Deadass FIYAHH. so b readi 4 dat!

Tom: "Lastly Best Rapper Alive?"
P: Iss ya boi P. mosss consistent...mostt barzz.....ma ninja.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 17/07/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 17/07/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 17/07/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 17/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 17/07/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 18/07/2021(UTC), kandii on 27/12/2022(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#128 Posted : 17 July 2021 05:00:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler: Wait wait wait that can't be all the show right? was about the other guest or skits?

Boys: "OR the Bikinis" the boys said as they had there heart set on a beach episode

Jake: Speaking of skits what happen to that skit that you wrote?

Chris: Oh the skit I produced, I got it right here roll the clip!

Flashback music rolls as the screen go wavy to show a back-in-time clip.

Chris comes in with Sarah and Jake, "Alright Jake we're going to need you to take one for the team."

Jake looks confused "Bro, I love you but I don't fly that way."

Chris "Don't flatter yourself man, I need Sarah."

Jake and sarah looked shocked "WHAT!"

Chris shakes his head. "I going to send Sarah to karoliena...."

Jake looks concerned "Bro are you into NTR?"

Chris sighs "so they can do a proper skit, really people focus, I can't just do sex jokes you need to diversify"

Jake looks relieved while Sarah nug Jake in the side. "So what do you need me to do?"

Chris "I'm going to need you to be the straight man,"

Sarah looks confused "Karoliena doesn't do jokes though?"

Chris pulls up the script from Karoliena's Korner for the next episode

Sarah looks with a sight of shock and a little bit of horror.

Chris "So I have a script in mind and I can use your help, Sarah"

Welcome to how to flirt and not get hurt by Karoliena

Sarah and Jake look at Chris with a side-eye "Neat, right!"

UserPostedImage

the door creaks open and karoliena is ready to start the show. though if her outfit is any clue,the two women are expecting very different shows.

UserPostedImage

karoliena: *raises a perfectly sculpted eyebrow at sarah.* sorry,i didnt hear you come in. i was...expecting someone else.

sarah: *nervously and with eyes roaming the room and trying to look anywhere but at karoliena's ample cleavage on display.* um..hi? chris asked..er,demanded i help.

karoliena: *takes a long drag of her blunt before answering.* yeah,he'll do that. a real...slave driver. *smacks riding crop against the desk which emits a loud crack* i like that.

Sarah: *jumps at the sound of the riding crop* yeah. i imagine you would.

Karoliena: *leans forward with the lit blunt inches from sarah's hand* what are you trying to say? please,enlighten me.

Sarah: *clearly planning the murder of chris if she ever gets out of this* oh..i ...uh...

Karoliena: *now smiling and being the very picture of warmth* oh i am just fucking with you.

Sarah: *clenching her eyes shut* i have a boyfriend!!!

Karoliena:i said "fucking with" you know,joking?

Sarah: i didnt think you joked.ever.

Karoliena: i am not bad,i am just drawn this way.

Sarah: jessica rabbit,really?

Karoliena: *shrugs* nobody gives me a chance to be funny. this is what i am left with.

Sarah: oh.

there is uncomfortable silence between the two. sarah looks down at a small chrome thing.

Sarah: this little silver road cone is cute.

karoliena: *looks towards the camera and smirks.* super cute. let me show you what it's for. lose the pants and grab your ankles, kitten.

Sarah: ......

Karoliena: ok, so I guess my "butt stuff. is it for you?" seminar isn't happening.

Sarah: no it is not!

karoliena: you can take that home if you wish. it's brand new.

Sarah: well, I don't want to be rude. *its unclear if this is genuine or she is a closet freak. she slips it in her pocket anyway*

karoliena: so if my idea is out, you better have some suggestions. *karoliena says sternly while blowing a smoke ring near sarah's face*

Sarah: waving the smoke away.* well,chris says we should talk about how to flirt and not get hurt

karoliena: *narrows her eyes and adjusts her hat.* well chris isnt here, now is he?

Sarah: that is what he said! then they just sort of shoved me in here.

karoliena: i guess we better get to it then. please,sit. * karoliena motions to a pair of black leather chairs.*

Sarah: that isnt going to put restraints on my arms,is it?

karoliena: christ. there is a difference between dominatrix and rapist, you know? consent and trust is integral to my lifestyle. cmon. fine. you choose a chair and i'll sit in whatever one you dont want.

Sarah ponders and sits in the chair furthest from karoliena. she assumes that if the chairs were rigged and this conversation happened,this would be safest chair. a rube would chose the chair closest to karoliena after the offer of choice was made*

karoliena sits and smiles warmly at sarah.

Karoliena: see? nobody is being confined. so *karoliena steeples her hands* flirtations. there is indeed a subtle art to this. i am not even sure if i am the right person for this. i've been married for...whew. a long time.

Sarah: awww. that is so adorable.

karoliena: oh stahp. *karoliena blushes*

Sarah: so how do you flirt with cassie?

karoliena: cassie is far shorter than i am and usually on her lap top. shes our manager,you know. so i will come by and just rest my boobs on her head. she either has to wave me away or give me attention.

Sarah: ok...why are you cute?! you're supposed to be scary

karoliena: i have the riding crop right there,sarah. dont you forget it.

Sarah: ok. but what about before? like when you first met her? surely you didnt just put your boobs on her head then,right?

karoliena: i didnt and dont call me shirley.

Sarah: really!? you did that joke?!

karoliena: if its good enough for leslie neilson to say,its good enough for me.

Sarah: so how did one flirt with cassie summers? i read a lot of things about her early life and well..she was scary too. how should we approach that person we think is cute,but could easily shoot us down?

karoliena: well, you see...i actually met cassie in a sex shop. i think this makes flirtations very easy. well, once you get past the setting. i mean, we are all there for roughly the same purpose right?

Sarah: wow, an actual store? you are ol- never mind.

karoliena: wise choice of words. anyways, i spotted cassie and wanted to see what was up. so i approached and gave a little playful teasing about whatever was on the wall near her. i think they were obscenely large dildos,if i recall.

Sarah: oh!

karoliena: then she protested about even liking girls,then backed into the wall and knocked all the dildos off the shelf. there were rubber penises everywhere. we then just laughed and laughed.

Sarah: what if one isnt in a sex shop? i think that setting had a lot to do with how things turned out.

karoliena: well, you see..being a good flirt isnt easy. there is a lot that goes into it.

Sarah: ok. So using me an example. How would you go about it right here with me.

Karoliena: *simply leans slightly forward and smiles slightly.*

Sarah: *looking around* um..ok.

Karoliena:*slightly tilts her head while slowing blinking her eyes. She looks to the right and then to Sarah.*

Sarah: you aren't doing anything.

Karoliena: oh I'm not?

Sarah: *realizing she's unconsciously biting her lip.* Ok. How the fuck did you do that?!?

Karoliena: *leaning back in her chair and lighting another blunt before handing it to Sarah.* I was "doing" something from the moment you came in. The most important part is reading people. I could tell you were intimidated by me,so I had some fun with that. * Karoliena gives a little shrug and takes her hat off.* Really, it's never losing that playful mentality that seems to vanish as we age. Just play with people and the rest falls into place,then you can play With them. That's just how I see it.

Sarah: ok... are we done?

Karoliena:*moving so her knees touch Sarah's* I don't know,Sarah. Are we?

Sarah: yes. Yes. We are so done. Oh my god,that is so cheesy.

Karoliena:*shrugs* see? There we learned how sometimes you misread people. Sometimes they don't like overly cheesy pick-up lines.

Sarah: have you met the people I work with?

Karoliena: have you met the people I work in with?

The pair give each other finger guns and the credits roll.

Screens goes wavy again to get back to present day

Chris: I hope you guys took notes, really cause all I got from that was I have to take cam to a sex shop.

Jake: Sarah has been in her room since that day, but now that I think about it how did Karoliena get all of that stuff?

Chris: I hate to admit it but she con me. It's in her contract that anything related to her corner is covered by our budget so that's where most of our budget went too. We couldn't afford her if she comes by every week. But we have our special field agent go to the SBDL to write a story about Kidd Amaze and his season in basketball Take it away Conner

Talking with TJ Cousins

Quote:

UserPostedImage

After coming through an album release and doing a virtual visual for his album TJ did something that a lot of people weren’t expecting Trying out for a developmental basketball league. Now with the season almost over TJ playing a bench role while still working on a record label, Kidd Amaze has been a guy that followed his own path to stardom that a lot of people try to do but over the years it has been not only challenging managing everything but it has been a struggle with him personally.

“Sides in many ways was done for me. I gave fans the handbook, that was for you to do what you wanted with it but Sides was mine and that was something that I was going to change to make it radio-friendly or look for anyone’s approval on.” Tj is the point guard for one of the top teams in the SBDL and because of how good they are he mostly comes off the bench and plays a small role. So far, his averages are 7 minutes a game, 3 points per game, one rebound, and one assist per game. Not top tier by any stretch but watching him on the sidelines you can tell that he has never lost his passion for the sport of basketball.

“Coming here, thought me a lot about myself and about the game. I don’t think I will ever go pro but I do know that when I’m here I can be a part of something that isn’t just me as a talent. It’s me was the player. The Coach told me that I was not here to just be a thing to increase sales or get attendance up they already won at the highest level.”

When I asked him about his relationship with Studio60 and more importantly his relationship with Dahlhouse and Coke Tj was protective and held back saying that things were “tough, but he still had love and support from his family.”

“When we got married, we’re really young and there was a learning curve. At that time, we knew that this was it we found that someone and we just pulled the trigger on it. Maybe we could have taken things slower and get more use to being around each other because we were just working all the time and even now work is a lot of our lives. Even still I was going to marry her, I can’t see anybody else I would rather spend time and bring into my family than her.”

When practice was over, I asked him what he planned next and he said something that was interesting. “I would like to come back and play more here in the SBDL, maybe even get drafted? I don’t know really. If I wasn’t a rapper, I could see myself playing here or at least getting more playing time and being able to show what I could do on the right stage. I still have other things that I am responsible for with the Just Record Label. This is about me being selfish when my own time and my own dreams and this has helped be more self-serving to myself and putting myself higher in priority.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 17/07/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/07/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 17/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 17/07/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 17/07/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 17/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 17/07/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 18/07/2021(UTC), kandii on 27/12/2022(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#129 Posted : 17 July 2021 05:24:53(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Coming to the stage right now it someone very special to us, they have always had an interest in music and after seeing what could be decided to try her hand at it. It is our honor to be the first place to debut her as an artist so turned your volume up and welcome to the stage Sarah and Japanese Cartoon!

On the stage are guys with costume animal heads on their heads while playing instruments in punk rock outfits with smoke blowing up and lights flashing then Sarah comes out with her punk rock look and badges of the animal heads on her jacket.

[Lyrics]
Eyes are open, wide awake
Red strings of fate around my neck
Leading to those golden gates, I must return
Colors bleed into the void
Lives of others, this thing destroy
I carry on in black and white
As days drag on by
Drag on by (x2)
Drag

(Hook)
Who will save the day?
Who will make a way?
Who would come to your aid?
When your backs against the wall
Who will shed a light?
Who will make things right, in this
Cold, cold world

Sands of time slips through the crack
Haunted from the actions of the past
Doing everything to escape, that what chains you (That what chains you)
Marching on out of control
Playing part in your given role
Never knowing what could be
Given up on being free
Feeling empty
Feeling empty
Void

(Hook)
Who will save the day?
Who will make a way?
Who will shed a light?
Cold, cold world

(Bridge)
One Day it will come
Bring life to the kingdom
And you will know about your
Cold, cold
Cold, cold
Cold, cold world

(Hook)
Who will save the day?
Who will make a way?
Who will shed a light?
Cold, cold
Cold, Cold world

Everyone cheers as Jake get on stage and give Sarah a hug Chris does the outro

Chris: "Everyone Sarah, and Japanese Cartoon and the single Cold World! Thank so much, for your support for this show and what we do to give a platform to everyone, Season 2 will be even crazier, that's right we'll be back this winter. Season 2 Electric boogaloo. Good night everybody!"

"Cold World" is played again as credits begins to roll.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 17/07/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/07/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 17/07/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 17/07/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 17/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 17/07/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 18/07/2021(UTC), kandii on 27/12/2022(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#130 Posted : 20 July 2021 03:41:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Fangz: TJ cousins *bites lip*

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 21/07/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#131 Posted : 27 December 2022 12:14:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

The intro to the show starts with Japanese Cartoon's new single Pray for me on the stage you see Chris with his signature panda mask and a snapback hat with the lip in the back. As he does the song to open up the show, we get different shots of the live performance. At the end Chris bows and instead of taking a seat he goes into the back instead we see Tyler and Curtis up on the panel with Jake in the middle.

Jake: it is never easy to do a change, we hope that you guys have fond enjoyable memories of us but we have to go and we not be coming back. That doesn't mean Catch Up is gone off the face of the earth. We have two guys here that going to be leading the charge for a new group of people. Let me introduce to you guys Tyler and Curtis who are going to be the new hosts of Pop Culture Catch Up.

Tyler and Curtis stand up and take a bow.

Jake: So what does this mean for our lovable panda?

Tyler: That we don't have to follow the whims of Chris anymore?

Curtis: We can finally have a set schedule and structure.

Tyler: We don't have to do the silly bits anymore?

Chris: HEY! *walking back to the front of the crowd* There is a lot that I want to protest on but I draw the line at making fun at my bits. That makes for a boring show not doing the bits.

Tyler: Sure it was funny at first but now? name a funny bit that you have done recently.

Chris:...Okay, last season we had a lot of bits but people thought it was funny right?

Jake: Well, I'm glad you're here Chris because during this season we are going to go back to our roots and have a guest co-host come in and help run the show.

Chris: And I'm the first guest? That sucks, where is all the excitement?

Curtis: I do kind of think we should have gotten a better co-host, is Sarah not able to switch in?

Chris: Why are you guys so mean this is my show you know!? *looks like he's about to cry*

Tyler: Look at it this way now you can make money without lifting a finger. You have more time to spend with your friends and family, also get to go on tour and the ship can keep sailing. Don't worry your show is in good hands.

Chris: I Call Bullshit! this is mutiny!

Jake: Chris, *whispers in his ear*

Chris: Okay, fine.

Curtis: What did you say to him?

Jake: Next time he comes we'll invite Billy so he can do his Billy Episode

Chris: AND I get to a skit with Billy no matter how crazy!

Jake: It's going to be dick humor isn't it

Chris: Oh you have no idea, *evil laughter* Anyway, I'm going to be co-hosting this episode that should be my episode, but I'm doing double duty...*snickers* duty.

Tyler: *looking at Jake* You really made a deal with the devil, didn't you.

Jake: Oh, I'm not going to be here, this is ya'll problem when he gets back

Curtis: Damnit man, set us up!

Chris: Anyway on with the Show!

UserPostedImage

Tyler: So the first segment of the show headlines! Where we talk about some big things that people have been talking about. That you guys might have missed?

Curtis: I don't think it might of miss, more like forgot and we are bringing it back up considering how delayed and pushed back this thing was. People wondered how this showed stayed for so long, I'm guessing it was because Chris had nothing to do but shitpost and look at him now too big for his own creation.

Chris: I'll have you guys know this is still my show and I can scrap everything and just bring Billy on to talk about nonsense and I just go full down bad.

Curtis: speaking of Billy, he's in another feud, this time with Ryan-Ross.

UserPostedImage

Tyler: Ryan-Ross Hernandez please say the Hernandez. But Yeah Ryan got his own talk show

Chris: The game is too crowded up in here.

Curtis: Shush, like you, put in work. I know you are going to be biased cause you're a fan of Billy but did you see the episode?

Chris: Yes I did, and I'm going to be honest Billy did nothing wrong. and even if he did, it's not his fault

Tyler: That fan loyalty is something RRH could never get, but he does have mad pull with the ladies.

Chris: That's the thing RRH has older man Father energy, Billy has Bad boy Daddy energy. It's just how it is.

Tyler: I... don't think I want to know how you know Father and Daddy energy so let's go to the next beef FREEDOM vs La Familia

UserPostedImage

Curtis: There isn't been a lot of labels battling one another since it has been Studio60 for the longest but now it seems like La Familia could be the place to be.

Tyler: part of the reason for that is because as Nevaeh Martinez puts it Payton is coming in and poaching talent from FREEDOM.

Chris: *Gasps* Payton? no, he is a relatively good boy.

Tyler: This is because of a k-pop group right?

Curtis: The kittens, I believe.

Tyler: Well another K-pop group is having claws come out, BYS

Chris: You...did a segway?

UserPostedImage

Curtis: K-pop group under the label Dalhouse Entertainment now has two members striking out on their own. One, Kyle, has been putting out singles and working outside of the group, and now Danny, who's dropped all BYS from his social media handles is working on solo projects away from the group. So much so that management has issued a statement. Basically saying the group is not broken up

Tyler: That group has broken up,

Chris: I think we can all say that Kyle was the bad apple of the bunch. Everyone is so quick to be the Billy of the group and not the Oscar

Curtis: Oscar? what's wrong with Oscar?

Chris: nothing wrong with Oscar, he just isn't billy that's all.

Tyler: He just going to be doing this all through the show, but do you know what is also a less than... You and Cara

Chris: *looks at Tyler* dick move

UserPostedImage

Tyler: While the business venture was supposed to kick off this year we hear that is still being worked on but will be coming out once all of the details have been worked out.

Curtis: It looks to be more of a brand than just a show. Chris don't bring up Billy what are your thoughts?

Chris: I actually tried out for the first one but it was supposed to be girls only so I was denied. Anyway, I'm a good brother to my not blood-related sister so I had the boys create a logo for her. Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas my talented sister.

Tyler: I got to ask why you keep throwing the not blood-related Sister in there.

Chris: Cause the joke works so well in Alabama I just run with it.

Curtis: So if she was blood-related?

Chris: Have you ever seen that anime KissxSis that's what people then my relationship is with Sarah and Cara. I don't know why but it is.

Tyler: Well, I'm not googling that just like I'm not googling Lincoln Nudes

Chris: you just going to hog all the segways aren't you?

UserPostedImage

Curtis: Lincoln got Nude in a photoshoot from Attitude Magazine did you guys read and what did you think about it

Chris: You haven't made it in life unless you have nudes that leak. I'm hoping that the holy grail of what size my feet, will get me out of any sticky situation I may fall into.

Tyler: Feet pics?

Chris: I look at that whole magazine but no clear feet pictures. Lincoln may have been spicy and "Naive" but he knew not to give up the real goods. 07 in the chats

Curtis: Another thing that happen was Lincoln's Boyfriend being the new face of Pepe Jeans

Tyler: Pepe jeans?

UserPostedImage

Chris: so he is the face of these jeans?

Curtis: clearly you guys don't know fashion Pepe Jeans London is a very fancy name brand. Those pair of used jeans go for $80

Chris: Damn, that fancy, no wonder Lincoln was going in bare, looking at that price tag I would go nude too.

Tyler Lets go to the biggest story Isabel leaving studio60

UserPostedImage

Chris: Wow, this one shocked me, like really shocked me, and I don't think she is signed to a label or anything? but I will always wish Izzy the best.

Tyler: We talked about studio conflict with BYS and the Kittens could you imagine what the music would be like with Izzy on another label?

Curtis the last thing she drop was a Hits album which did great but it wasn't anything new, I'm interested to see what that new sound is going to be like as well.

Chris: I mean why would she need to sign anywhere, be independent, who isn't going to buy the New Isabel album now that she isn't signed to anyone? I think it is something to really be excited about can't wait.

Curtis: Alright we need to take a break will be right back, hopefully

Chris: Oh blame me again why don't you?

Tyler: I was going to.

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
2001clay on 27/12/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/12/2022(UTC), kandii on 27/12/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/12/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 28/12/2022(UTC), erich hess on 29/12/2022(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#132 Posted : 28 December 2022 07:41:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Curtis: Okay we are back and we are going to be going through the music that you may have missed. Now there have been a lot of songs so if we didn't get to you there is always next week.

Tyler: Yeah, unlike some people we'll take this seriously and do real work.

Chris: I really don't like this bullying,

UserPostedImage

Curtis: So it is time for the Hot or Not Scale, and we are going with personal opinions. What we like and don't like, put it all together, and the combined score is where you end up. 30 is perfect, which I'm going to say right now is going to be really hard to do, 0 being the worst you can do, once again really hard to do.
The first single on the chopping block Blind Faith came out over a year ago, but just to give an example Listen to it.

UserPostedImage

Tyler: 6, I'm not a big fan of the slow melody of heartbreak songs. I do think the song is impactful to people that like this kind of thing and I'm not going to be a downer on the people that do like it. The lyrics are good and you can tell that this had some extra soul to it. Mostly from past experiences. Solid but nothing I'm going to put on my playlist.

Chris: 6 as well for me. I do find it a good single and something you will in times of heartbreak it loses points for not having billy in it, Team Billy all the way.

Curtis: 7 I think it is good. Something that can catch a lot of people, the somber sounds will get inside your head and it is I think a great combo of the two of them together. I think doing more collaborations is something that I would welcome. So Blind Faith gets a heat score of 19/30, Next

UserPostedImage

Tyler: 7, I think this is a good pop good intro to the band. Hear this is in clubs, in bars. The best thing about having club singles is that it needs to be accessible and easy to listen to and this does that.

Curtis: 7 for me, good not great. I agree it that is easy to listen to, I do feel like the other track Blind Faith could last longer in turn that it will have a deep connection with the people that it is going for, but I do think it is a nice song overall.

Chris: I just like the fact that it is upbeat, nice on the ears, and makes you want to dance, it serves its job well if you trying to party no matter where you are, putting this on my playlist for the family 8. So that leaves it with a score of 22/30.

UserPostedImage

Chris: 7 out of ten, I've never been one of those people that think Lincoln is...what is the PC word I'm looking for, Ditzy. He isn't a scattered brain, He is playing all ya suckers, anyway dope song like it.

Curtis: 6, I do think the messaging is great I just think the delivery of it is missing. This isn't going to be a catchy song for the people that really need to hear it. You're going to bang this in the club, and going to be too much in a stupor to really get the meaning of it.

Tyler: We can't do point something can we?

Chris: oooo you on the fence tiebreaker?

Curtis: Only Whole numbers what are you leaning?

Tyler: Only the whole number I have to bump this down to a 6. I do think it is a catchy song the music is snappy the lyrics are important and should be listened to but nothing sobers you up quicker than someone trying to bring mortality into the club. Like if I was a DJ and I would play this song you have to do it at the beginning of your set, or not at all. So that's a score of 19/30

UserPostedImage

Tyler: To see where Tika started and where she is now. I'm so proud and happy for her. Dance is a good song lyrically musically she killed it. 10 for me, dog.

Curtis: Wow your first ten?

Chris: Aww Tika pop your 10 cherry I see.

Tyler: why are y'all making this weird, just give it a score,

Curtis: I'm not going to go as high as you did but I can agree that it is a good club song, makes you want to dance, it does its job. I going to be that guy and say that the music does more of the heavy lifting.

Tyler: Boo! Boo this man!

*Crowd boos lightly*

Curtis: That being said it's a good song nothing bad really, 7

Chris: I think it is good, maybe the best one I heard so far, I'm not a fan of club music but I would put this on if I feel like I want to get lucky. 8 out of 10. Which gives it a 25/30ThumpUp

UserPostedImage

Chris: This thing is an earworm and I dare anyone to listen to it one time and not sing along to it in the end. It's not going to be a song that is going to be brought up in debates or have you think about something, you just going to be singing along to it. 7 out of ten.

Tyler: Meh, it's alright I don't feel it was all that special. I think Suzie has done better singles but she has also done worst singles. Oscar Holt did his thing on the production of it. 6

Curtis: I didn't think it was great but it wasn't bad. I'm not going to cut the song off if someone wants to listen to it or play it but if I was by myself I would just change, not my type of music 5 18/30. Next up

UserPostedImage

Curtis: Well, Damn. This is great I really enjoyed it, it was snappy. Catchy, Original, and something that you don't hear often Barbie Doll really did great on this. Shit,

Tyler: You know you want to give her a 10 just give it to her.

Curtis: Gah, 9 out of ten, I'm not going to be giving my 10s out easy. You have to really work to get it. the beginning was a little slow but I enjoyed it.

Chris: Well, I don't think she will have to worry, so I'm not going to be here next week I'm going to give her a 10. Still waiting for that Barbie, Radio, Allison buddy cop movie. I need that in my life.

Tyler: I do think it isn't something that I'm going to be listening to daily but I do think objectivity speaking is a great song. 8 out of 10

Curtis: Now I just look like an asshole for not giving her a ten.

Chris: You want to bump it?

Curtis: no 27/30 ThumpUp is a really high score.

UserPostedImage

Chris: This was nice, haven't really been my thing with R&B but people like it, and I'm not opposed to it 7

Curtis: The only difference here is the rap verse that Thick Mouse had on the remix but it's mostly the same song 6

Tyler: This is right up my alley vocals were on point, just wish there was a music video to it 8. so that's a score of 21/30

UserPostedImage

Curtis: The production of this song is really great, I think Malik really has something with his sound, that I want him to improve on. 7

Tyler: There is this disconnect between me and this song I like the music, but the lyrics and really the tempo I get a little lost I would have liked it better if the tempo was slower. To me it feels rushed, 6

Chris: A good toe tapper and something that doesn't just paint men out to be assholes 7. 20/30 How many more singles do we have?

Tyler: want to speed through? Cause it wouldn't have been much if you just did your job.

Chris: I was building stuff out here, why are you getting mad at me?

Curtis: Few more left let's get into it.

UserPostedImage

Tyler: 10, don't even have to listen to it.

Chris: Fair point, but listen to it anyway

Tyler: I'm not a fan of techno stuff, the beat drops but still not enough to cloud my appreciation for the "art" only downside is she is married, so 9

Chris: Wow, so music-wise it was a nine?

Tyler: Chris you don't think the artwork doesn't go with the music?

Chris: okay, I like Coke, more than Pepsi but I like the normal one better. 6

Curtis; meh, this was okay for me 6, I feel like it's cheating that Tyler just based this off looks

Tyler: If Suzie was more my speed I would have given her a higher score than what I gave her but fine based on music alone 7, really a 9 but take the 7 you guys were fishing for.

Chris: that's a score 19/20

UserPostedImage

Chris: Michelle, got me dancing with this one, and I enjoyed it, on to the playlist 8 out of 10

Tyler: this was a pleasant surprise and I like it but not on my playlist 7

Curtis: Fun, catchy, and a nice reintroduction to a fav 7 that's a score of 22/30

UserPostedImage

Tyler: Dope bars, phat beat, Playlist for me 8/10

Curtis: The beat is catchy and the rhymes are good some are over my head but I like it overall 7/10

Chris: I don't know a lot about hip hop but people say this was a slapper 7/10

22/30

UserPostedImage

Chris: Sexual, but not overall sexy, Like you can play this and you won't think this will put your parents or grandparents in the mood. 7/10

Curtis: Umm that's a weird way of putting it. it was cool, like the music and the lyrics were good 7/10

Tyler: in my wheelhouse and this is also on my playlist but this is for workouts

Chris: Sexy workouts?

Tyler: just regular workouts, I get it. It's not baby-making music. 7/10 making this legal all around

21/30

UserPostedImage

Curtis: This song is a hit, Nick Urie comes out swinging with this 8/10

Chris: I like it really good 8/10

Tyler: wow I liked it and I think it a very deserving of that #1 spot it got 8/10

24/30

Curtis: That's it that's all of the singles we can get to this time. be sure to send in your request so we can judge them.

Chris: They will also judge your taste in music, so no pressure.

Tyler: Well now that you going to be off the show you have anything you want to say to the people.

Chris: Really I just want to say that I'm really thankful for everyone here. I know it has been a long time but things needed to be hammered out and worked on, so I do think that Catch Up is in good hands and I want everyone to continue their support of the show, There's going to be some familiar faces coming in from time to time but I just wanted to thank everyone for sticking with a person like me. You will be seeing me around.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 28/12/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/12/2022(UTC), 2001clay on 28/12/2022(UTC), kandii on 28/12/2022(UTC), erich hess on 29/12/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 29/12/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#133 Posted : 29 December 2022 03:31:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: one of best episodes yet!

Erich: never let them take away your bits! Some fucking legends in this industry have made looooong careers out of doing doing bits.

Karoliena: did you just refer to yourself as a legend?

Erich: don't knock my vision board baby.

Karoliena: call me baby again and you'll have bloody stumps where your fingers were.

Erich:pssh. Jokes on you. I can't play guitar without fingers and atomic war bride will tank .

Karoliena:*shrugs* I'm slumming in this band anyway.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 30/12/2022(UTC)