logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 28 February 2014 14:51:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Chris Walker’s Blog

Today is Friday February 28, 2014 and here is what happening in pop culture. Fans are going to be excited and pull out their inner girl scream as Isabel comes out with another single release, let me say this right now if it is anything like the last song “Do What You Do,” get ready for fans to try and crash iTunes and maybe try to find some sneaky way of getting in illegally downloaded for it be played over and over and over. What you thought I was going to do a she’s dating an old man joke? No, she talented, cute, and have you seen some of her fans I would be killed with my head cut off and shown to the world as a reminder to all that say something bad about their goddess.

UserPostedImage

In other news Aika, Akeyo, I do you say her name Ai-eika, Aieka, whatever her name is you saw her in a video about gangbang. If only this happens in real life where my friends with bring me their girlfriends and we’ll take turns running train on her. Man I didn’t expect this coming from someone non-Europeans; you would think the French do this on a regular basis. What is here name Aikya , I take back what I said there some European in those veins.
UserPostedImage(<-- What men think would happen)

UserPostedImage(<--What women think would happen)

Speaking of getting run train Cassie Valentine did a song about Domestic Abuse, and of course the girl gets beaten up. For once I would like the women to get the DA label place on her, you mean to tell me if a woman said no and the man forces himself on her that’s rape and he should be ashamed but if a guy said no and the woman forces herself on him that’s just sex and he really wanted it in the first place? I don’t condom anyone hitting anybody but if I see a guy have a “rape whistle” I’m going to think that he lost his balls and someone needs to get bitched slapped.

UserPostedImage(<--Only in Japan does no really mean yes.)

More new music this time from Nadia berry, Why can’t we have more names like this one, the Aikya is going to fuck me up. Nadia come in with a new song Homesick and if you listen really close you can hear Nadia trying to hold down her food from her eating disorder that she is trying to beat. I kid she not eating at all, see what happens when you tell women that they can lose weight by drinking healthy. The song is too country for me I admit but hey if you want to see her without getting depressed about it she is going to be on the new show “Everything is fine.” Now Transition...

UserPostedImage(<---The only thing I like about Country music)

From the rap label that isn’t rap Pretty Little Freaks held a concert, and if you go on my just name alone you’re going to be disappointed. They’re not freaky in a sexy or weird circus way but the two girls can sing and it was a good concert. They are really new and looking at the label that they are on I wouldn’t be surprised if they at some point decide to jump ship and move to a more “Pop-indie” label soon. Go in the mind set of I’m going to listen to two girls sing not I wonder when little midgets are going to show up and do something. What, oh sorry “Little People,” to me that sounds more offensive but whatever.

In The rap world a rapper by the name of…you got to be kidding me Big Stacks? That’s his name Someone is really trying to divert attention from something that isn’t so big huh. He came out with a song (bank) out here they be like. As song so terrible and bad that another rapper literally past out and was taken to the hospital. If How come in rap reef the terrible one never gets shot? Fat as he is and “big” as his money is you would think he would get a ghost writer to write his stuff. On the plus side you ear hear a mother trying to act hood that’s when you got when studio60’s Anniken Smith trying to do Sit Down Pon De Cocki which cracked me up to no end. I could do a better translation seeing as I’m young and hip and have a black friend…and this is what my black friend told me to say “You god damn cracker no one want to listen to you murder another rap song, Sonaye is fine as hell, and I like this song. Get some more black friends you damn racists.”

UserPostedImage(<---Black people love Dave Chappelle, and watermelon for some reason.)

Speaking up beef Two rock bands Hero(in) and Leopard Five are getting into fighting words over a song, I would translate that song for you but most of my white friends aren’t into the new bands as they are still wetting the bed from Reported Failure and Riot! in the Boulevard breaking up. Grow a pair you sissies. Their almost as bad as my female friend happy to see that James Urie is single now, stop it he doesn’t know you exist and he isn’t going to magically bump into to you.

Two album where pressed and ready to go this week Mandy Williams Teenager and Evangeline Wolfe Stay strong and drift on. Both are young both and just started out on their careers both should call me if they ever need something to snuggle with at night, I’m not greedy take as much time as you need. Number is down below so call me.

UserPostedImage(<-- I don't see nothing wrong with a little snuggle wuggle, My best R-kelly inpersonation)

That is all the time I have for today Join me either next Friday or the Friday after and I can see if my black friend could how me up with ice cube as a special guest. This is Chris and you have just been caught up

Edited by user 19 January 2021 05:43:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 12 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 28/02/2014(UTC), kandii on 28/02/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/02/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 28/02/2014(UTC), Walton on 28/02/2014(UTC), Mckenzie- on 01/03/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 01/03/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 08/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 08/03/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 09/03/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 31/03/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 28 February 2014 15:15:24(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
ooc:good job!

erich:yeah,little people sounds kinda patronizing.they may get pissed off and throw leprechaun gold at you! yeah,im going to hell for that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 28/02/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3 Posted : 28 February 2014 15:29:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Little people sound mean what's wrong with midgets. But it was a good show I doubt anyone good would show it they were called pretty young teens girls. White vans with shady people would come and camp out

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 01 March 2014 00:15:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Mia: We're new? Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize after being in the industry for about 3 years with an album and ep that we're considered new.

Jade: Mia, don't be so rude. Thank you for mentioning us in your catch up Mr. Walker :)

Mia: No, fuck that! If you're gonna mention us, get your fucking facts right. And we've already explained the origin of our name. I'm offended you didn't even bother with researching before typing this.

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 01/03/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 01 March 2014 00:45:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
Adam Benjamin (R!ot): Wait ... Riot! In The Boulevard broke up?? Who the hell have I been onstage with for like the past month?? I haven't been kidnapped by a R!ot tribute band, have I?? ... I'm scared, I don't know what to think anymore :( ... oh, also I firmly believe in being kind to people, but you seem like a god awful person, ("Only in Japan does no really mean yes") ... ("you saw her in a video about gangbang. If only this happens in real life where my friends with bring me their girlfriends and we’ll take turns running train on her.") ... wowzerz, I get the whole, I'm doing a blog so it's gotta be funny and entertaining ... but really, bro? really? ... congratulations on being a class A douche, I'll bet mommy and daddy are so proud! ... Meh, I'm done. *turns around and walks away with a flourish*
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 01/03/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/03/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#6 Posted : 07 March 2014 15:43:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Today is March 6, 2014 and here is Pop Culture Catch Up

Let me good by saying you like me you really like me. I glad so many people liked the first episode so much that I already got fan mail and hate mail. So in Advance, I’m one young 19 year old doing this whole podcast by myself. I do the writing of the script, I just wing it most of the time, I do the editing, which takes the most time, the sound, I make all those fart noises and it’s hard when they need to be realistic and not crap your pants or have a heart attack. So if I get some stuff wrong, don’t shoot the messenger I get my facts like the rest of the common folks and relay it so you don’t have to read. Reading is dumb with you can just let me read it to you; improve on your listening skills buddy.

UserPostedImage <-- (Being mean to my assistant aren't you guys)

So let me clean the air with some fact checks from last episode:

Pretty Little Freaks have been around, started at music at the age of 15, A magical night a band camp indeed. Did the whole “I can put our music up on YouTube” stick, can out with the first single Hell For Leather, meeemowww I got some leather for you Mia <3. Came out with their debut album Underneath The Blue Moonlight, then poof they were gone. Fast forward 18 months and BOOM bonds comes out. Interesting take by just leaving your fans like that, and killing all that momentum with an album to be like “well we have been gone for over a year, let drop another single!” I can’t be too mad I had a thing for feisty blondes, much like girls have a thing for bad boys. I always think I can change them their so tsundere.

UserPostedImage (<-- I'm sensing this is going to be a heavy anime episode already)

Now that I token care of that *Ring Ring* “Hello,” (sorry this is one of my friends) “Yes, I heard the good news. Yes Riot hasn’t broken up yet. I know that is great news. I don’t think you selling your soul to the music gods had anything to do with it. No I don’t think you need a sacrifice to make sure the pact stay intact. Remember last time with the hooker you thought was a virgin and look what happen chaos, that’s why you have to follow it to the letter. Okay I’m in the middle of something I’ll talk to you later.” I’m sorry he is really hardcore with his rock groups. (PS: Anyone living near long Island and you see a skinny white guy in a black hood blasting rock music, RUN)

UserPostedImage(<-- She's right behind you!!)

We had new music and Faces and here is a quick one liners…(in his low berry white voice) “for all the ladies”

On the Horizon had people listen to their lighting and afterward scrapped the whole thing and went with something new. Who needs to plan shit!

Adam Black came out with a song beautiful, the only way I would like this song is if Mariko came behind and gave him a shift kick…so he can hit those high notes better.

UserPostedImage (<--Get it girl,)

Kidd Amaze came out with a video game rap. Come on there is no way that he is black, I look at him I just see a very very dark tanned white guy.

UserPostedImage (<-- No wonder he didn't get a lot of street cred,)

Valerie Hue came out on youtube and blew it up with her song “by your side” man she can play my keys any time she wants too.

Aikya (<-- not first try) came out with a new song from her album Mattress and Masochists, Still wondering if she likes the sex puns as much as her music lets in, (Something tells me she isn’t openly free with sex like I want her to be)

UserPostedImage (<-- Like she doesn't know she know DAMN WELL and won't let you tap it.)

Cherri Bomb is a new group and fingers cross that something blows up when they perform.

Cherry Street came out with another song called warm at night, back away from the man that’s breath heavy, nothing good ever comes from being that close.

UserPostedImage (<-- your looking pretty cold *Heavy breathing* Mind if I warm you up? *Heavy breathing)

Blood Diamond came up with Smash Up; Kayne is trying to find a way to sue after talking about... (I’m not going to let you finish, because Stephanie had the best of all time.) Man that joke is getting old,

UserPostedImage (<-- Aye, I'm black Jesus, plus Captain Planet, plus voltron, plus power rangers. NEVER MOCK ME GRAWL!!)

Erica Hess can play the piano, sing beautifully and can put it down in her song Afterlife,…(So shocking it made Chris question his life choices and try to go back to college) Then the world came back to normal.

Erica_rox Tweeted: people who give critics shit have thin skins. Not everything you think,say,or do is going to be brilliant. Live with it. (<-- Oh shit, I might have to be a regular person and contribute to society)

Erica_rox Tweeted and baby when its love,if is not rough it isn't fun. (<-- That’s our Erica, ^^)

The Enlightened coming with a new song shadows I’m just waiting for people to do the illuminati conspiracy, because I know their coming.

Wow, So much stuff done this week. Again it was funny exciting and look forward to your catch up next weekend until then Enjoy because there was a lot to take in
UserPostedImage (<-- It's a Popsicle people get your mind out of the gutter and finish it all.

Edited by user 07 March 2014 15:50:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 07/03/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 07/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 07/03/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 08/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 08/03/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 09/03/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7 Posted : 07 March 2014 23:39:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Erica:*jumping up and down and eventually climbing on Nina's shoulders* I was mentioned!!!! Take that,mother fuckers! I,Erica hess, was mentioned!!!!

Nina:* throwing Erica to the ground* get offa me,love. You're like 3 steps away from being a horny chihuahua. He is right though,totally surprising.

Mariko: tock tick, here comes the kick!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#8 Posted : 08 March 2014 03:36:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

OOC: Lmao these are funny
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#9 Posted : 08 March 2014 09:23:41(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Fredrik Hedlund: The conspiracy is coming, be sure of that!

OOC: Love it!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
Offline freestylechamp  
#10 Posted : 21 March 2014 12:42:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

I took last Friday for spring break and went to Germany, so it is nice to know that I put my face on camera and people don’t know me. I’m just kidding I’m get one of the following
1) Death stare
2) You’re funny
3) I hate you

And lastly a phone number, I Love girls that think I’m famous. Yes boast my ego more.
To clean shit up a bit around here I got the anonymous voice guy who is going to be the voice of reason around here so say hello voice, (Hello) Anyway get strapped in keep your eyes peeled because like all college kids we are going to cram and put two episodes into one. HORRAY!

Today is Friday March 21, 2014 and here is the CATCH UP!

It’s good that I don’t have to go back and do some fact checks this week mostly because I was unplugged from the matrix, screw you that joke isn’t old yet but I did get into a mini twitter war. What make people think that this is a serious respectful show are the same people that think I famous outside of the US and all I can do laugh inside while you stroke my ego. I was also queen approved and then unapproved because of my dick jokes but where is the entertainment in being asexual asshole. Get it, because if I didn’t have a dick I would just have an asshole and would mostly be asexual but also a sexual asshole because that will the only thing. Alright I think I murder that joke much like how Vanity is going to kill it in outer space. BA-ZING! I did the old non sexual reach around. I come behind and you think I’m done, you don’t where this is going and then “One Day” it all makes sense and I come back into the spotlight like Christina Lakes. BOOM! I’m on FIIYAH!! Next topic (Excuse him he is trying to make up for losing time on the dick jokes)

Carmen Grant is going on tour while Kidd Amaze tour is ending. I’m not much into rap but I could do indie unless it is that song that was listing to give someone diabetes (You know the song with Evangeline Wolfe I thought it was a cute song). Carmen is an interesting chick I wonder if she always talks in third person. And how that came to be?

(Imaging)
Two boys around Carmen because she is the “new kid”
Boy 1: Hey what is your name?
Carmen: Carmen
Boy 2: Would you like to play with us?
Carmen: Sure!
{After Puberty}
Boy 1: Hey what is your name?
Carmen: Carmen,
Boy 2: Would you like to play with us?
Carmen: Sure,
Following up with a lot of moaning, groaning, laughing, nachos, soda and a phone

As it turned out Carmen learned two things hanging with those boys the quick way to get a guy to like you is to be funny the second is how to say it with your chest. (We here do know think anything badly of Carmen Grant and find her music enjoyable and will be there with her Mercury Tour kicks off. P.S. Smash Up is also on tour if your more into Rock and Roll)

Lets see how Ashley Grimme is doing with her underdog status. Huh, seems like she put out an EP underdog. Wait she didn’t have underdog as a song. She didn’t even have a dog in the picture, I got to take points off and you know Germany and Russia are strict on judging so that is going to hurt her score. Keep trying girl hopefully they will just “Let Go” and relax about the picture. Oh and she also has out Let Go with Jacob Estrada. I remember one time a girl told me “It's driving me insane but it's just too hard to let go,” Ha, what am I saying it happens more than once. (Ashley Grimme has done good work lately and while that part was taken out of context be sure to listen to Let Go from Ashley and Jacob the link is here )

Chloe came out with three songs “These Bitches Aint Shit”, “The One”, “Nothing but Heels On”. You know it was missing a “With” but that sounding like she was talking shit. She was will her girlfriends saying “Honey, These bitches aint shit the one with nothing but heels on. She is such a dirty hoe with stanky pussy can’t steal my man.” I think I just found her next three titles “Dirty Hoe”, “Stanky Pussy”, and “Can’t Steal My Man”. Bonus points if Sonaye does a rap verse to “Stanky Pussy” By bonus points I want some money coming up for these titles. (Money will be good seeing as he isn’t going to paid because I’m just a voice and wouldn’t have a mouth to feed put please give food is money is an issue.)

Maggie did a song with Trish title “Bitch Is Back”. Finally a title that makes perfect sense, honesty I didn’t care for the song but I could watch the video until I’m blue and I’m not talking blue in the face. I know Maggie is trying to come back to the spotlight but you how are you going to top someone going to sing in outer space. Not going to happen and I don’t like Trish’s whole thing she got going for her, she seems really racket (He says this but secretly he would love nothing more than to be that bed and be dominated by them) I call bullshit on that you mean to tell me that I want a girl to control me? (Well why don’t you tell them about keyboard under your bed that has some sticky keys) MOVING ON!

The indie Duo of “Hey Lolita!” appears to be breaking up which is sad you never want to see such a pretty lady alone in a big bed in a big house (They broke up from being a group,) OH I thought that was a some break up because he couldn’t do right and was cheating with Nadia (We here do not believe in such rumors and don’t look at Nadia or Jared in such a way.)

On the Horizon is putting the finishing touching on an album which will be there first really album, that it on that one (Where moving on?) Yep, their going on tour after and I would like to see the event on the horizon soon. (I walked into that one,) HA, this is my show biatch.

K-Pop duo Mi-Mi came out with an album In Our Youth what the hell is this about when they are younger than what they already are what is with Asians starting so early? (It is a good album and it talks about life and you should check it out the link is right here)

Signs are pointing to Amy Meyer is going to break away to do her solo career sooner than later which was bound to happen sometime (She is very talented and I think she will do great,) What are the people in the background going to do not everyone can sing and no one wants to that one where you look back and find out that you need the group to generate money for yourself. You don’t want be doing Old Navy commercials.

Rapper Lotus (Sarojini Lui) Don’t be impressed he is a English major and has travel all over the world, so he can roll names off. Watch, Sarolini, Sarogeni, Sarojeni, Lotus damnit came out with the EP Love letters with a few tracks (It looks to be great work, let’s hope she can move past the incident and get back to making music) Don’t rappers need inspiration, the pain of loss. It’s like blues only with more of a rhyme and with more bitches and gang signs? (No, it not have you even been paying attention to rap lately) I’m too busy trying to be hardcore so I can impressive one of the girls from the Dolls.

The Dolls came out with a song with Chloe and it was hot I enjoy it a lot, (That’s it?) Well I would say more be this Ryan guy look like he was going to go for teeth if I didn’t “back off”. (He must have been a boyfriend) That’s right you know the drill. Handcuff your woman when I’m around. (Do you know what that means) Not a clue but that’s what I hear rappers say all the time.

Barbarian went to 106 and I thought would be fun so her and Bow Wow try to get something going on tv but it ever happen (Aren’t you going to talk about her new song work my body?) Bow Wow should have worked that body ( She is dating Curtis Cash though) It would have been good TV. OH and then have Kidd come out and wrap her in his arms and say “MINE!” making out with barbarian while glaring at Bow-Wow (He’s dating Airemese though) You can’t tell me people wouldn’t flip shit if that happen.

Nadia Berry went and sign with Freedom. Is it just me of is studio 60 falling off. Freedom is like the new Studio60 and Permanent Reminder is like the new Tri-Jams. (I think it is just you, Studio 60 has a lot of people on their roster.) I wonder if Freedom and Permanent Reminder are going to merge together as well. I wouldn’t look at the old Studio and be warned (You don’t know what you’re talking about do you.) Lets listen to the new song…….What the HELL NADIA!! What the heck is that music!?!? (Wow, thirty seconds , <.< you couldn’t listen to the whole song. ) FUCK NO! You broke my heart Nadia this is the reason why Studio 69 is falling through the cracks. Get Ready labels there is going to be a fire sale on artist soon. (This is a good song, it IS different from her normal sound, but I find it does go with the mood of the song and it is a different pace then what you hear normally on the radio and that makes it special here. Check out Nadia new song Cold Stone World http://www.therockstargame.com/...s&t=11249#post365176 )

(Are we going to talk about leopard Five?) what about them, ( They have a new song out that is really good,) why don’t you take over for a second I’m going to check on SYNCO and teach them how to do a sex song……..~Door Closes~…..(~sighs~ Leopard Five has a great new song out called Stay Away that you should check it as they are slowly getting a following. http://www.therockstarga...s&t=11024#post355764 ) ~Door Opens~ See this is the reason why you need voice. That was boring, all that Bah, Bah, Bah, nice talk. Now let’s talk about SEX!

SYNCO came out with a next Song don’t have to wait anymore. Sadly I do have to wait at least until your 18. ( You’re not going to talk the song are you,) Why should I we all know what this song is about, we know that little girls are going to sing this song now knowing what it really means so leave it to big brother Chris to be the role model here and tell these girls wait. ( I didn’t really care for the song, it sounded too generic.)

Running out of time so it time again for Quick takes!

Isabel Release is on track as to be an EP. I'm still wondering when she is like 28 how old will her boyfriend be

The Enlightened did a song called shadows Now into extreme Metal but I did say the Illuminati was coming and sure enough I'll already getting people tell me their in the cult, so congrats guys welcome to showbiz

Cherry Street New song Fuck It All is my ~Song of the Week~ because it stands for everything I stand for, people don't like you, having a bad day, partner cheating on you. Fuck em. Fuck them All

Victoria Black No relation to Adam Black can out with bulletproof and then went to take shot at Adam black on how they aren't related. Tough break Elyar you could of have a sister.

Suburban Sunrise came out with a song but did you guys listen, no I don't think so because they leave and come back like herpes, Which is ironic that their song is call "where I been," I think the answer to that is remission.

Finally Kidd Came out with a song called "I Want You" Seriously is this guy even a rapper?

That is all the time we have for this Double Stuff Episode Join us next Friday until then remember Voice is always watching, well he can't watch since he doesn't have eyes, or a face for that matter. But I do and I'm always blogging.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 21/03/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/03/2014(UTC), kandii on 21/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 21/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 21/03/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 21/03/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 22/03/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 31/03/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 22 March 2014 11:20:36(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Fun read lol. Great addition to the forums, I look forward to reading these when you post them :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#12 Posted : 30 March 2014 14:21:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

(I wanted to thank snap_itshannah for helping me write this it was a lot of fun to have a CO-HOST)

Hello everyone this is going to be a late one but I got a treat for you all. We have a co-host here on location of the mercury tour to try an clean up our show, miss Carmen Grant!

Hello everybody! Yep, Carmen isn't going to let Chris say any bad words, nope nope. Carmen doesn't like it when her fans are subjected to such naughty language. (giggles) That's not true. Carmen's fans love it when she says fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Oh dear, Carmen's not much help at all.

Well Fuck it, I guess we can't clean up this episode. but it is nice to have you my very first guest so you get to help me run this blog show. So lets get the questions out of the way first did you see our last piece when we wonder when was the first time you went into third person? could you fill us in on what your childhood was like?

Yes, Carmen did see your last blog, and she thinks it's very rude to talk about a lady like that! Carmen simply does what she does because she is Carmen and that is what Carmen does! No more insinuating naughty things about Carmen. My, this show is so dirty! Carmen's childhood was just fine, thank you! How was Chris' childhood? Why does Chris say such dirty things? Was it because he HAD SEX? See, not so much fun when somebody else accuses you of naughty things, right?

No no no. I don't think you did naughty thing I was thinking that you had a lot of male friends growing up. As for having sex? stop it you flatter me. ~Grinning~ My childhood was good, but I wish I did naughty thing when I was young but I was innocent at the time, once I moved I just got dirty and now here I am. At I wasn't really coming to see the tour but this was a fun show. A lot of sexy ladies, you having fun on this tour?

Well, it sure sounded like you were insinuating naughty things about Carmen... just so you know...

Did you like Carmen's show? Or did you just like Carmen's fans? She does have very pretty fans, Carmen will admit. Carmen is having a lot of fun. Everybody has been really great and welcoming. And Carmen has some great people with her - Florian LeFevre, Bianca Moretti, Josh Williams, Ethan Plyth... Great people! Great fun! Great nights! Great shows! Great yay!

I like that song when you talk about that old man that could have been your lover, You work with a few people topping charts and doing record sells, to quick what is your color.

Oh thank you! Yes, Carmen has worked with her best friend forever Evangeline Wolfe before. She's nice. She's worked with Kidd Amaze before, too. He's nice. Nice people, nice songs. Carmen's color? Like, Carmen's favorite color? Red. Red, red, red. Carmen loves red.

Ah, so the color of your panties is red, good to know. I kid, I kid, now that we got the small talk out of the way let's do the Pop Culture Catch up. First up on list Rum and Coke doing all kinds different stuff. Coke doing that gucci the sweetest thing. Rum in a new rap group? what do you think about Gucci and being in a rap group Carmen. Plus tell us who you would be in your group?

Rum & Coke, Rum & Coke... They confuse Carmen. Like, sometimes they're a group and then sometimes they're not a group, and then sometimes they're alone and sometimes they're together. Confusing, confusing, confusing. Gucci perfume smells nice sometimes, so Carmen bets Coke smells nice, so that's a plus. They're confusing, so that's a minus. Rum is in a rap group and they talked about Charlotte's Web in their song, so that's a plus... So Carmen guesses that they must be pretty cool! Who would be in Carmen's rap group? Um... Carmen, of course. And then... um... Carmen doesn't know very many rappers... Vanity. Vanity would be in Carmen's rap group. Carmen bets Vanity can rap. She's magical. Carmen bets Vanity can do anything. And Austin Nimmo. He's kind of cute. And Mandy Williams. She's cute, too. Wait. Can Mandy Williams rap? Doesn't matter. She's cute - cute people can do anything.

So true, cute girls can just do it all. With the free drinks at the bar and the can get away with a lot. the only problem is that whole stalker thing, but yea cute girls get all the fun. Did you hear about StarFactory coming back? Don't you have a show in the works miss Carmen and are you excited for Starfactory to be coming.

Starfactory, Starfactory, Starfactory. Carmen's never watched it before, but she's heard about it, and she knows that Ashley Grimmie is from Starfactory, and she likes her, so it must be good. The judges look fun this year. Jennifer Armstrong is pretty. People shouldn't call her fat. She's pretty. Not that fat people aren't pretty. She's just not fat. People are mean.

When say that she fat maybe they say it it with a phat and not a f. cause if she is phat that means she has a nice shape and a phat booty. Now when have some rock music to think about big Leopard Five L.E.T. and The Enlightened Ascension To Abyss. Carmen have you ever been to a mosh pit cause I went to one and it was wild, so what do you think about them songs

Carmen was in a mosh pit a couple years ago. She accidentally elbowed somebody in the face, and felt really bad, but she couldn't figure out which person she had just elbowed so she couldn't apologize. It was hectic and upsetting. She hasn't been in one sense.

Both the Leopard Five song and The Enlightened song were too scary for Carmen. L.E.T. is just so angry. And those guys are always talking about soldiers and wars and stuff. That's just sad stuff. Carmen doesn't think everybody has to sing about sunshine and rainbows, but it's okay to be happy every once in a while, isn't it? Maybe Carmen just doesn't understand angry music.

Ascension To Abyss was a bit easier to listen to for Carmen. The musical parts were pretty. You know, with the orchestra sounds and stuff. But then they started to sing about scary imagery and Carmen was like, "Ahhhhhhh!" It was a rough nine minutes.

Oh man I love mosh pits when their are girls in there but when their is a bunch of big guys it can get a rough. Now it is the time for our Quick takes. This is where I say something that is coming out and been in the public eye and you tell me the first thing that comes to your mind.

Okay, Carmen is ready for the quick takes, yay!

Lotus and her EP love letters? Carmen you ever love letters

Lotus! Carmen love love love love loves her. She's sooooo pretty. Carmen has never sent a love letter before, but she has recieved them from her fans, and they make her super duper happy! She will always respond to a fan's letter if they ask her to.

Victoria Black album Beautiful mess? are you messy or a clean freak?

Victoria Black! There are only four tracks out, and Carmen already loves it. Especially that song that's like, "Shut your pretty little mouth, la la la la la la..." Carmen can't remember the rest, but she loves it. And Carmen is... pretty messy. She just hates cleaning! It's so boring!

Your Best friend Evangeline with the single Out

Evangeline Evangeline Evangeline! She's wonderful. Everybody should listen to her because she's pretty and smart and sweet and Carmen's best friend, which makes her even better.

Casey Johnson Big blue eyes, what are you a sucker for?

Casey Johnson! She's fun. I like her hair. And she and Carmen are music genre sisters, so we have to look out for one another, yeah! What is Carmen a sucker for? Hmmm... Carmen is a bit of sucker for guys with long hair. She thinks they're cute.

Magie with her remember me Album, What is your favorite Memory?

Magie is so sexy. Why are people giving her so much shit? Is it because they're jealous that they're not as a sexy as she is? Is it because they didn't get to practically have sex with Tisha Jackson? That's why Carmen's jealous. She assumes that's why everybody else is jealous, too. But Carmen's favorite memory is the first time she heard one of her songs on the radio. She was getting into a cab and the cab driver had the radio on, and Carmen started screaming, "Turn it up! Turn it up! Turn it up!" because she heard her voice, and he did. And then Carmen started singing along and the cab driver said in very broken English, "You sound just like her," and Carmen said, "CARMEN IS HER!" which confused him, and then he and Carmen didn't talk for the rest of the ride, but it was still pretty awesome.

Finally Spotted, and the famous kiss around the world. Your First Kiss?

Anniken! Carmen doesn't see the big deal in her kissing another woman. Carmen kisses girls all the time. It's called being human. Sometimes you kiss guys, sometimes you kiss girls. Sometimes you don't know what gender you're kissing. You just kiss. That's what humans do. Carmen's first kiss was when she was sixteen. It was in her backyard, and she and this boy were up in her oak tree together - the very top branch, way high up - and then he said, "Can I kiss you?" And Carmen said, "What?" because she didn't hear him correctly - because it was really windy that day and it was blowing all the tree branches around and being noisy - but Carmen guesses he didn't really hear her response, because then he leaned over and kissed her and that was Carmen's first kiss, yep!

Well this is Chris and today is March 30th 2014 and this was your pop culture Catch Up so until next time.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 30/03/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 30/03/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/03/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 31/03/2014(UTC), kandii on 31/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 31/03/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 31/03/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#13 Posted : 05 April 2014 08:27:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

This is Friday April 4, 2014 and here is this week Pop Culture Catch-Up.
We had a good time at the mercury concert didn’t we voice, (It was very fun and entertaining) I didn’t see you there so that proves that you don’t have a body so I don’t have to paid you. (We took separate vehicles,) But I didn’t SEE you and I don’t see you now no pay. (~ Sigh~ are you going to say thanks you Carmen?) She got enough shine it on to someone single who can help boost my career maybe we should get Suzie in here she has money. Make it happen voice of reason! (Lets just get on with the show,)

Vanity is doing a pop tour with Magie so let the Hams tour begin (Hams? Isn’t it called the Pop Odyssey?) But those asses though it’s like their hiding hams! No ass shots for these ladies because they got enough to pass around. (This is going to be a bad for women already I can feel it,) Gah! Nothing but testosterone on the blog today NOTHING CAN STOP THE MANLINESS

UserPostedImage

Talking about manliness Austin and Kato make a song called pretty girls (That was a weird transition?) Ha I knew I wasn’t the only one who thinks that thinks Austin and manliness don’t go in the same sentence, ever. (I’m just saying that was a weird transition that has nothing to do with Austin or Kato) I don’t have a problem with Kato, Austin just doesn’t seem manly to me.

UserPostedImage

Mister_ b drop a song with Kato by the way called rising tide. (That energy album was full of hits and is a must have) Quick question voice, (uh huh) What will happen if he doesn’t have anyone to like the beat? I just want to see if he can do music on his own but that won’t happen he is too dependent on people saying yes or if the B-singer like Amy-Jayne (B-singers?) you know the guys that you will get to cover your ass when you can afford the good shit. I can’t get someone like Honor, so they get me instead (oh, you’re not a B?) Thanks voice (Your much lower than that you’re more like a C-)

UserPostedImage

Speaking of below average Austin “Buddy” Jordan did a music video to the song be there. I don’t even remember that song but the video was dumb. (It was a cute video) Remember on the first episode I said that in japan no really means yes I take that back on in pop music video’s where the male is the lead where no means yes. She clearly didn’t want to deal with him but he stalked and kept being persistence until she gave in. (Aren’t you being a little harsh?) My dream I was going to be different. Matter of fact I would love to see a video where the male singer get treated like shit. I would support that.

Now to get away from pop music (What about Fast Forward by Stephanie Fierce) GOD! ANOTHER POP SONG!!! No if we talking about pop music that I like we are talking about Pixie’s EP (Fast forward was about the corruption of record label and to be free) I. Do. Not. Care. My show so I’m talking about how I became a fan of Pixie. (You don’t even like pop though?) PIXIE!!!! WOOO (Click Here to see Stephanie’s new video which was well done and had Daniel in it as well. For the ladies Leonardo DiCaprio )

UserPostedImage

We finally get to talk about good music like Pixie Phenomena came out with my new favorite song SIX INCHES!! I love that song “Want them around me, I’m going to Marry them I don’t need a ring!!” (….can we just go the next subject,) Can’t you see I’m singing here voice, “Six inches! I love six inches” (You started over!) “Every time you keep interrupting me, yes.” (Next topic!) Fine buzz kill geez.

UserPostedImage

Let get the manly show going again (Hey, I wasn’t the one singing about how much you love six inches, that’s not even special that the national average.) No, Joking about pixie song that is my shiat. Now MANLY stuff like punk music. Johnny Delaney, man that song is also my jam. I think we are going to be okay as long as he is making more music. (Ah I like that song too invisible that is a good song.) You know we play a lot but we do typically like the same kind of music. (Click here To get more info about Johny Delaney) he has to be good because I forgot was we were arguing about (you average pe..) HEY! I have you know that I’m more than capable to rock somebodies boat. Call me Pixie

Penetralia with March On happen so let’s listen to the voice of reason as he explains it while I finish singing my song 6 inches. (~Sigh~ Okay so is a great band doing some amazing work and there new song March on is one of their finest work too. I loved it being in a relationship with some, that you hate and deciding to march on with your life, to not take no and to believe in yourself and just.. man that song is great so here is the link http://www.therockstargame.com/...s&t=11271#post366265

UserPostedImage

(What do you get when you mix punk and pop) An abomination? (No you get Juneau,) Ah, mmm I don’t know what to think about them so uh let’s see. (I guess it time for quick takes) I need to promote Pixie though! (NOO! Half of this episode was you fan girling over pixie.) Fine let’s get it QUICK TAKES

UserPostedImage

(Sabrina Franc came out with another song called crazy) Yea she is crazy why in the world would she get matt young to do the music that is stupid as hell he is a rapper not pop or dance.

(Isabel with the ITunes festival did a concert how do you like it) Hey Isabel is doing work, you doing a good job.

(Mariko came out with a song called transplant did you like it) Transplant, mmm all of the kobayashi sisters are cool I would like to hang out with them and go on crazy adventures.

(Last note this past Tuesday Scott and Gia fooled everyone by saying that they were going to have another person in their marriage, it fooled you didn’t you) Yes it did, but I would mind I would love to be in a relationship with (That’s it I’m done. We’re ending this episode) PIXIE!!!!

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/04/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/04/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/04/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 05/04/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 06/04/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 06/04/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 06/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 07/04/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#14 Posted : 06 April 2014 05:43:48(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
OOC: Well done on keeping these up! Always a fun read and it's great that it sums up the majority of stuff that's been posted recently on the forum. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline freestylechamp  
#15 Posted : 06 April 2014 07:23:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: I would try to make it every friday but sometimes it's a little late, if people likes it I can keep on doing them, and it different from just making music on here.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#16 Posted : 26 April 2014 04:45:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC:Thanks mebeme101 for helping me and this is only PART-1 because I was busy will work and was putting this off.

Sorry it's been such a long time but we got another victim I mean another visitor here still in LA A member of the girl group SNYCO welcome Naomi everybody. So you ready to do some small talk and questions before getting into what happen this week.Why don't you tell everyone about you for the people that don't know and tell is what we were waiting for in the first place.

Well for those who don't know I'm part of that "underage cute" girl group SYNCO though our last underage member is turning 18 this Sunday anyway I'm 20 years old from Texas been singing since I was 8 dancing since I was 9 and being flawless since well birth...kidding kidding I started dancing at 8 too

Flawless huh well I'll be the judge of that You know I work with the FBI, Female Body Inspector. So I hear that everything is bigger in Texas so who has the biggest ego in the group because I heard you are a perfectionist.

Of course I mean we're all flawless we're just a flawless group of girls you know? And you're a blogger by day and Female Body Inspector by night is that right? Oh yeah everything is bigger in Texas and bigger is usually better so...yeah I'm a bit of a perfectionist

Of course the problem with FBI is no one understands that I put my life on the line everytime I go out into the line of duty. Your the biggest perfectionist. You got any news you would like to share about the new music, how is things working as a group and who is the leader.

Of course I mean you'll never know if someone resists the inspection with pepper spray or something has that happened? Well yeah sure we're pretty much done with the album just putting some finishing touches and stuff we also have to figure out a release date we're thinking it might be out late June or early July as for being in a group it's going horrible we all hate each other when we're together there are nails and extensions flying everywhere you know?...just kidding it's great the girls are amazing and the leader well I guess Alex is kinda the leader in a way
slumber party with you girls are we going to gossip and talk about cute couple and who is dating who, because that what I do on Wednesday night to prep for the show. I'm can't like I feel like Aikya is more innocent then she let's on like she is the type that only watches softcore because she doesn't like to see men genitalia <-- that's means his dick

Speaking of Tisha Jackson you is doing ANOTHER edition to her album Road to Redemption. Don't they do this for people that pass away, matter of fact people that made a lasting impact. Geez and we talk about about Magie having a comeback? Like Damn! Could like like release something with a new tittle. cause I feel like she is going to treat this like Madden where every year they going to tweak it just a little and slap on some fancy words to make it seem like it's different but it's not.

Magie is doing her thing with a new song Like a Stone, I think she was talking about me with that song like her body get hot and and longing for happiness and love. Magie I'm right here if you want some loving I'm happy to help out. Naomi what would you do if your craving something you couldn't have? Like Love?

Well their not really slumber parties cause we all just live together now but yeah we do all of that stuff but instead of cute couples we talk about cute guys well all of us beside Layla and Nicole since Nicole is getting married and Layla's got a guy already Aiyka I don't know I feel you could be right but then again she's just like so sexy I mean have you seen some of those videos and pictures?

Oh lord see I love Tisha she's one of my favorites in the music industry she's got the looks the I don't care attitude and she makes some great music but the thing is I really want a new album and I think it may be time to move on from the past now and like you said give us something with a new title and a whole bunch of new stuff

Of course she was talking about you I mean who or what else could she be talking about right? And believe me if I wanted I could have love I'm just to busy right now plus there aren't too many guys that can meet my standards but if I was in the position I'd probably just go out and get it cause that's what you gotta do if you want something but what would you do?

I can't think of any guys that come to mind to talk about, but I could help in other ways like how to spot the nerdy guy that just needs love to be the prefect guy, how to change a bad boy into caring about you, What not to do in bar with men using pick up lines. Give you girls the inside scoop.

I would look in my phone and try to call someone. I'm 19 and a male the only love that I required is sex and food, Laundry is a perk that I can live without but would be a big plus. So yep I got a look of friends with benefits.

You know who has done some new stuff and a long wait the Teen Titans, where I thought they were going to dress up as superheroes but I'm not mad, they can sing. and they got a new song coming out called Phoneix, so two part question?

You excited for the new song?

and Favorite Hero?

Do you even know how helpful all of that would be to some of the girls? Maybe we should all have a sleepover haha well I'd say just make a booty call then call your mother over to help out with the food and laundry situation more so the laundry one though

I love the Teen Titans they're great and it has been way too long since they've released something so yes I am more than excited for the new song and my favorite Titan would have to be...um I have no idea I love them all in different ways but maybe Tanya a little more because she just seems like a chick I'd be best friends with

Oh you girls, So young lets hope that if their are fight pillows are being thrown you girls are in Pj's and their is a camera to catch it all. Just so that it does happen in real life. Now to get to the reason you are here, To Confess your love for me...No? It's was worth a shot. Kidding aside... unless you are going to unexpectedly fess up to something. Time for the big catch up.

Let me get the hard stuff out first Aikya? Right? Right? YES! First Attempt that time. She came out with a song "With Me" Where she talks about being the "other" Women, So Naomi have you ever been the side chick?

Also Elyar Black came out with a new song Sexy Babe, which was okay, not as good as a follow up as I thought it would be, what did you think about it?

Oh you know it we actually invite friends over sometimes too you should come by and have a pillow fight with me sometime...I'm kidding we don't have pillow fights we use or fists as for the confessing my love for you thing I think we can save that for another time haha

Oooh Aikya before we talk about music or anything I'd like to first say she's one of the only female I'd switch teams for other than Tisha Jackson ha anyway I like the song but me as a side chick? Nah I don't think so though I have been accused note I said accused of having some side di...never mind

Honestly I don't think it's bad at all he seems like a cool guy and that song seems pretty sexy so ain't nothing wrong with that of course it's not my favorite song but it's still pretty alright you know? I did hear his brother mistreated one of the SYNCO creators though so that ain't cool

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 26/04/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 26/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 28/04/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 20/05/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#17 Posted : 04 May 2014 07:07:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Shit, Shit, Shit. Don’t you guys know that I had finals this week what in the world would make you think that I have time to this. I still haven’t wrapped up last week and I’m soo behind on everything. Damn, Damn, Damn! Voice take the wheel. (What? What do you mean take the wheel, you think I’m jesus?) I don’t got time for this just catch us up so I can do next week all quick and easy. Shit I’m late, See YA! ~Door closes~……….(He’s gone? I don’t have to stay in this cramped room anymore?) ~Door opens and here comes voice to sit down.~ He really gone, I’m free finally I can give my own opinion and tell people what they really want to know…I can do whatever I want cause this is my show! ~Ahem~ “My name is Sarah, Today is Friday May 2, 2014 Welcome to Pop Culture Catch UP!”

Wow he really missed a lot of stuff I bet he was having too much fun with those SYNCO girls. He barely works a real job and now he putting this off. ~Sigh~ Alright Sarah you can do this. First song on the list Allison Cooper with Barbie. Click Here
Allison is someone I don’t know what to put my finger on, with her obsession with Zane? Doing art, writing for a show that is yet to come out? Doing music, I don’t know what to make of her but I do know that the song Barbie is amazing. Talented and well thought up about so many girls trying to be like everyone else when someone comes out as themselves it like a breath of fresh air.
UserPostedImage
Sarah’s Thumb’s up.

Hipster: By Daisy
Someone else who falls into the “What you see is what you get, I’m me.” Is a young Scottish singer song writer Daisy. I’m so jealous that she is only 17 and can make hit songs. She is more than just a pretty blonde, and back off she underage and still in high school. I’m surprised that she hasn’t gotten signed yet but it won’t be long, I’m excited to see what her next song will be.

Your Hand is Your Friend: By Michelle

God, Michelle you don’t know I many times I listen to this song and think about Chris the pompous ass. It hits spot on guys and I for one L.O.V.E. this song. I haven’t always been a fan, with you going sometimes all over the place with your sound and messages sometimes but if the next song is like this.

Matter Of Time: By Bianca Moretti
I liked matter of time greatly. The love that the song carries and the music that comes with it this is going to be the song of the week for this week. Sorry its late but it is an amazing song to please check the link.
UserPostedImage Sarah’s Song of the Week!

UserPostedImage
Sarah’s thumb Down.
Who We Are: By AJ Feat. Sonaye
I don’t know who AJ is, but he did a bad job with the song with the lyrics and when for no reason threw in sonaye in there just cause. I didn’t listen to the first song, I don’t remember cause if I did and I happen to like it this song made me lose all interest in his album. No, just no.

Sex Babe (Music Video): By Elyar Black
You know what is unattractive making a song about how attractive you are. You know what I don’t want to hear cheesy pickup lines from R&B singers. Elyar does both in the same song. The song is just bad that I muted it to watch the video and this is what I don’t understand guys really think that singing is going to be the ace in the hole. Oh no, you have to do a lot better mister falsetto

Police Code
I’m sorry I put you hear, it’s not you I’m sure you’re a good band and all and I listen to rock bands but I just don’t feel it with you guys. I just don’t like your sound or really your lyrics even through you haven’t come out with a song yet. Again sorry, if you can prove me wrong I’ll change my mind.
The Miseducation: By Trish Jackson
I could somewhat see what Trish was going for here. She wanted a song that talking about finding the right one but wasn’t able to hence the Miseducation but the lyrics and music didn’t do it for me. I don’t think she was even right for this song really. I know you’re supposed to reward effort and trying but this is just a fail. And Fail at something she was supposed to be good at too.

UserPostedImage
Sarah’s Records

Magie- Remember Me
The comeback was a big success and if you don’t know who magie is by now, you might have been under a rock or a place that doesn’t have any music. Magie really went at it though none of the song really hit home for me, they are good song and the album got it’s point across we will remember magie though I just going to remember are and trish giving guys not but boners on bitch is back.

The Enlightened- The Arcanum Circle
Every once in a blue moon Chris beats me to something that is good which is very rare but that is the case with The Enlightened and their new album. This is a good group and they’re just different in a good way.
Liyah- Agenda
I don’t normally listen to rap music but all of my friends say that Liyah is really good so I listen to her new ep and I was surprise. Rap music has gotten a turn around with so many female rappers trying to be number one. So I have to give rap music another try but this list is the last time.

UserPostedImage
Sarah’s Artist to look for.

Nova[url]
Nova, or Tiffany came out with a nice song called cheerleader which was well put together. A great start and it doesn’t hurt that you’re related to Glamazon either but don’t let that fool you it just shows you that talent runs in the family.

Romance[/url]
Romance at 23 release Veteran late last month and it was pretty good. She is not only a singer but also a actress. So many girls do the whole pop thing, so I hope she goes to someone that know how to use that electronic twist to it to make her stand out in the crowded field of music.
Archy Bonner
The tall lanky English punk rock and smooth sounds of Archy will give girls weak knees and make you want more. I’m not going to talk the look I’m going to focus on his sound and what a sound it is. I can’t wait to see what he has in store for his first song.

Jared Nevo
Jared is if anything is handsome. That’s really all I can say about him as he just have a website with Scarfacemusic.com. His debut is called lungs but right now he is a mystery. That could be good and it could be bad.

QUICK TAKES
With all the songs talking about Barbies dolls we forget who kind of started it all here it is Miami another rapper. Miami - 'F*ckin' Barbie!
Stat Nerds came out with a song that I enjoy and I really don’t see why people don’t like them, or I should say why people don’t like jerry. They are a good group I guess I don’t really pay attention to boy bands but it still a song you should check out. The Stat Nerds - "This Life"
Weekend also came out with a song how it ends and I like it better than the stats nerds but slightly trying to compare the two of them is like comparing the backstreet boys and N’Sync both songs are good I just slightly like them better it is up to you to pick a side on who you want. Weekend- How It Ends
Josh Meyer lock away a song that doesn’t come from a drummer, but that’s really what happen and you should listen to it because it is so different from what I thought I was going to hear but I shocked in a good way and so will you.
[url=http://www.therockstargame.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=11342#post369512] Josh Meyer- Lock Away
I think that all I’m going to cover for today. OH last one how could I forget Glamazon came out with a song as well called bad religion. After seven albums and so many tours Glamazon still has it and is one of the tops in the business I couldn’t close the show without her.
[url=http://www.therockstargame.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=11352#post369984] Glamazon- Bad Religion
Anyway that was Pop Culture Catch Up Sarah Edition.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 04/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/05/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 04/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/05/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 20/05/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#18 Posted : 20 May 2014 06:43:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Alright. I have had a great time with the Group SYNCO. I would share what happen but a lot of it is not safe for work and I feel like Steve Harvey when he wrote the book "Think like a Man" you will be surprise how much girls over-think shit. Never fear ladies I may not know a lot. (Clearly,) VOICE! I missed you a little bit. How you been? (I had a good time hosting by myself maybe you can let me host more often?) Well the show isn't blown up and I didn't get any letter about me getting replace so maybe. To be honest I didn't know you were a girl? (So now I can get paid and have right?) Whoa, I didn't think you have a female voice I still don't know what you look like with all of them anime pictures, Also you need better links. So While everyone is getting ready for yearbooks Lets give out superlatives while listening to songs.

Most Likely To Follow In Love With The Crew - SUZIE!

UserPostedImage <-- We got those Pops for you! ^^

The first award is the easiest to give out and I'm still want her to come on the show. You hear that SUZIE! Come on the show or you will be disappointing your fans. (You're a fan?) Oh Course, did you see the cover of drop that. (So you like the song?) That was a song. I thought for sure she was moving to porn, Anyway Suzie do a photo-shoot and make sure you wear as little as possible. (What is that going to do for her music career?) Oh she will get more fan to buy her shit, Living poof that sex sells. You play into that Suzie. We don't care what you sing about just have images that leaving little to the imagination. (You're a pig you know that.) And I love getting dirty! (~Sigh)

Mostly Likely Having You Sleeping With One Eye Open - Radio

UserPostedImage

You would think I would have given this award to Allison, and yes she does creep me out, but you already know who she is after and I'm sure that Dr. is sleeping with one eye open. Radio is in fact a genius and like all genius we common folks have not idea what is going on in that pretty little head of her. From crazy music videos to strange tweets about love, hate and WTF. (I love her though.) Of Course you do, and she doing that whole easy to forgive music video and tour. I really don't know what to expect, (Would their be any other way.)

The Band you would like to play at your party cause you rather hang out- Harlots

UserPostedImage<-- Like what happen, I want to be a part of it

(The Midlife crisis is a hard thing for a lot of people) Yea put this is one of those songs that you hope happens to you. what is worst having trouble getting it up or not being able to get up (...Chris that was actually pretty deep) THAT WHAT SHE SAID!! (~Sigh~ Why do I brother with you) Because you like this don't try to denied this spark voice.

Stare at me all day award - Sabina

UserPostedImage

My god has their ever been a more beautiful EP cover. (Gawd, pick your mouth off the floor, it is embarrassing.) It a way she looks at you like she is looking into your soul but that skin those eyes that hand that just touches the shoulder. Plus she can sing. she like a slightly less sexy but much more talented Suzie. (Really you just going to go there, what is your song you like?) DRUNK ENOUGH! VIDEO! NOW!

The Song that Men are going to hate to listen too. - Tied Between Sara Daniels Hate You & Amy-Jayne Glow

UserPostedImage

(Our first tie how are we going to break it.) Break it we cut the award in half, breaking ties are too much work besides that catch you in both spots. Glow is going to be that song when she break up and is heart broken emotions flying everywhere. Then her friends are going to tell her how her man was shit and once she gets over it Hate You is going to take the place and they going to use that as the ring every time you call her.

Serectly have a male lover - Austin

UserPostedImage

Come on this one was easy. They just got back from paris. Him and Kato do way to much together. He is trying to throw everyone off the track by releasing fly with lotus. and we all know that lotus has a think for white meat. (Get it girl I aint man at you.) The song was okay but the tittle the words.
Caught up in the lie
Of livin' life with no regrets.
I'm thinkin' why stop now
Cause this ain't over yet

(He was talking about a girl though,) Really

But tonight, no we ain't fallin'
We're flyin' through the sky
And if they try to shoot us down

This was easy he talking to Kato that why after the trip they haven't been talking as much, they almost had a BBM. (BBM?) Broke-Back moment. (That was about cowboys!) and we know that one of them is riding.

I wish I was her's (insert object) - Magie

UserPostedImage<-- You would think I would be turn off, you would be WRONG!

For someone who you don't think of first when it comes to sex appeal, she sure has a lot of it. (Are you talking about the concert she had?) Yea but it would have been better if they ending the show with Bitch is Back and reenact it with a lucky fan playing the role of the bed/wall as Magie and Trish grind up and down them. (You weren't going to win that.) True but that would have made for a better show.

She just came and make your sex tape look tame - Rum

UserPostedImage<--- Teddies are getting a lot of love lately.

First Props to see how Rum and Coke get down like that. I feel like I had sex with both of them now, (Okay I need to stop this isnt even a good award.) How so because if I remember correctly trap life had more hits and more to the imagination. I really wish I was in there just watching it. but for some crazy reason. Rum cutting the head off the teddy bear really turn me... (Stop, lets get to the quick takes because this is giving me a headache.)

Quick Takes

(Kato had a music video with mISTER_b Rising Tide) Austin was having doubt if he could keep his man and that why they went to Paris, All The More Reason They Are LOVERS!

(Kaleidoscope records had a few signing are are they going to compete in the long run?) One thing you want when your a male artist is to have a good ratio for boy to girls so any guy that get signed over there is going to have a lot fun. but will possibly sleep with one eye open with Allison.

UserPostedImage

(Andrea was on Cosmopolitan? did you read it?)
When you said read do you mean scan for pictures and pages that don't stick together then yes. (EWW!)

UserPostedImage<-- This is what those magazines are for right?

(Hayden is having a new song tomorrow with Allison Take Your Place,) Jesus she been everywhere what the flipping shit.

(Finally what was the better song Miami Slurred Preach or Pure Visions on You) I'm not much of a rap fan but when I listen to Visions of you the music creep me the hell out like they are stalking someone and when I look at Miami Slurred Preach I think of her drunk and she is cute so Point to Miami, really this would have been your PURE if you didn't try to creep me out.

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 20/05/2014(UTC), Moquel on 20/05/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 20/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/05/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 20/05/2014(UTC), Mckenzie- on 21/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 27/05/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#19 Posted : 20 May 2014 07:36:11(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
OOC: I alway laugh out loud when you write these things.. ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline freestylechamp  
#20 Posted : 23 May 2014 04:24:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Alright lets get this going we are breaking a lot of rules here, first it's a thursday! WHAT! Secondly this is LIVE! Double What!? and we finally got ourselves a male guest. I guess since Honor shot me through the heart two day 2 hours and 23 minutes ago. The ladies just went away so voice stay in the booth and everyone give a warm welcome to the show Jeremy Salazar. WOO!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage