logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#61 Posted : 07 April 2015 07:20:40(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Valentina: BRING IT, CHRIS. I'm so badass I bring a sword to a gunfight and I ain't givin up that SYNCO job to that fuzzy red mofo either. Eek, I think I had too much coffee today, great show again, guizzz. Sarah is my fave... no reason. Gurl power! Wub
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline kandii  
#62 Posted : 07 April 2015 09:28:16(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Misu: OH MY GOD BAD KITTY

Mae: CLOSE YOUR EYES MISU

Miki: Shouldn't we declare that gif as rape?

Dae: I found the whole scenrio funny... Does that make me a bad person?
Offline Famouss7x7  
#63 Posted : 09 April 2015 04:00:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Austin: Hey man! Thank you for the kind words. I'm a fan of the stuff you guys do, definitely funny and witty haha.

OOC: Nice work :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#64 Posted : 13 June 2015 03:40:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Before the show comes on a graphic appears with the logo Pop Culture Catch Up. There we see that the crew has gotten bigger. as we pan in to Chris, Jake, and Sarah while they play the beat to Drake "We Made It"

UserPostedImage

Chris: They said it coming be done, They said no one would want to listen to a bunch of no bodies, said we couldn't get a million followers, I don't even like rap music but this song just feel right for this.

Jake: Really someone should monitor when Chris starts hanging out with black people he think he comes back cool.

Chris: Man don't you know I'm uhhh... what word again, Slaying, that right, I'm slaying this stuff right now. We started from the bottom and now google maps F**Ked up.

Sarah: Chris! we can't curse anymore we're big time now.

Chris: Hold UP! what the F**K we can't curse?

Jake: We're on TV now, so yep no cursing.

Chris: We missed a month, I'm going to do some cursing! Man aint this some S**T Well at least we can skip to the recent stuff since there have been a lot of show to talked about what we missed.

Sarah: Nope, we have to do that stuff too.

Chris:
UserPostedImage

Jake: ~Laughs~ That is why we are called "Catch Up" not "Current Events"

Chris: ~sigh~ I know we do this last but we going to have to do Quick Takes first

QUICK Takes

Chris: Introducing all the way Italy my cousin Vito,

Jake & Sarah: No relation

UserPostedImage

"Vito" Comes out with his shirt off since it's summer time.

Chris: Hey Vito,

Vito: Sup man thanks for having me.

Sarah: ~shocked and distracted~ "Umm.. Uh...How do you two know each other?

Chris: I took a trip to rome with the guys remember?

Jake: Do you need a minute, Sarah, you know I'm right here?

Sarah Yea, Yea I'm okay,

Vito: Bryce Green did a song "Lights Off" and it was a good song pretty sexual, about meet someone and laying them down with the lights off. Sena came out with rumble and the beat is catchy and I like the lyrics so it was a song that people in the clubs with like with it electronic sound. Speaking of good Amy Jayne came out with "Good Enough for You" a R&B song where she feels like nothing with be good for her man, but that just seem to be in song only as she was married to Will.Rocca We also had new artist such as Medina and her Jupiter Drive, Henry Johanson Speaking in Colors and Zane Sharp Know Too Much. Really these past two month has been just as much about the newcomers as the hit makers. back to you guys

Chris: ~Waves~ Thanks Vito,

Vito: smiles and winks at Sarah who almost passes out and Jake crosses his arms

Chris: ~Sucking his teeth~ Tssk, Tssk, Sarah you going to let a hunky, buff, olive skin tone Italian Beef cake break up what you have with jake. You look like what of the fan girls for Austin and he would say you need to "Control" Yourself.

Sarah: Oh knock it off,

Chris: "Control" was Austin follow up to "Real" and did it live up too it. Why yes, yes it did. Happy to say that Austin has grown up with no more media problems now if he could just get his friends to follow him, that sounded weird, they could all do better then what they are doing now.

UserPostedImage
If this keeps up we aren't going to be able to the Kato and Austin butt jokes anymore

Chris: Coming for the rear Kato

Jake: wait, I thought you said no more Kato and Austin Butt jokes.

Chris: Who are we kidding, those jokes writes themselves, That like saying Suzie you need to do a song cover when your NOT on it, and that is what millions of people come to see.

Sarah: Anyway Kato came out with Two songs as well as sitting down with Billboard and talked about his new work, and his relationship with Austin and his GIRLFRIEND Victoria.

Chris: Oh S**T wasn't she with Daneil?

Jake: Wasn't she?

Sarah: Gentlemen was but Everyone liked "The Game" more, and I did too it was a great track

UserPostedImage
Sarah is Loving today, Guys with their shirts off

Sarah: We also had ELMNT a Boy band

Jake: NerdStats?

Sarah: ELMNT a Boy band

Chris: Weekenders?

Sarah: ~Sigh~ NO! ELMNT a boy band with the self entitled EP ELMNT

UserPostedImage
Someone give Sarah some water she's getting Thirsty!

Chris: Can we get some ladies in here? first day on the tube, (We made It) and no T&A come on that is what got us here.

Sarah: You need to class it up then.

Jake: What is next on the docket, (You Guys have a few places for this Julia Volkova with I don't Believe in Love or Isabel What Comes Next Remix)

Chris: Alright I know how to class this up. People sit back and relax a review of "What Comes Next"

You see A clip of a British Gentleman read the lyrics to himself and after he is done he gives a George Takei impression.

UserPostedImage
If that wasn't classy I don't know what is.

Sarah: Alright are we going to talk about Album

Jake: I think it is time to do a countdown

Chris: Alright top three Album

#3 SYNCO- Our World

Chris: First off you know the other two album have to be amazing if SYNCO is number tres

Jake: Look at you learning Spanish.

Sarah: SYNCO earned their spot though the album shows how much they have improved from the early days and while the work in itself was go the bonus with Dominic and Dem Ladies pushed it over the top.

Chris: Girls Bronze might not have been what you wanted but their no shame in a hard fought competition.

#2 GirlSpice- Crown

Sarah: These two interviewed each other in a CU peice and they mirror each other so much that it was splitting hairs on who could take second

Jake: These girls been around the block and know what it is like to produce hits consistently. That's why their comeback was so successful its not they didn't miss a beat picking up where they left off.

Chris: three powerful great voices to combine to #1 singles a a hot album, if this was any other time they would have got number 1 sadly this was case to see who going to be #2

#1 Reported Failure- Lie in

Jake: Talks about rock bands death have been GREATLY exaggerated, both here and else where when Reported Failure top charts worldwide.

Sarah: Their seventh album and with no signs of letting up any time soon means that the young bands are going to have to wait their turn before being crown the next best thing.

Chris: First off you guys know how much of a fan I am of enlightened and I said they would the best band in at the most 2 years I think Reported Failure just might have given the blueprint on how to make a rock album last. Lie in with be good today, tomorrow, year from now, 10 years from now. Drum and guitar are sharp and on point. Nothing else but to give you guys another accolade here you go.

UserPostedImage
Click on the Lion, to check out lie in, get it. Oh such Genius

Honorable Mentions

Jake: we will not have this show if it wasn't getting the spotlight on people you might have missed Cristina Lake Toxic woman was out recently and the review has been good.

Sarah: Mi-Mi finally came out with "He Say She Say" and are promoting it now as we speak they did a cute piece on Good Morning America

Chris: Valentina is teasing her album which will be out in ten days. but she came with Purify. I don't know why people think I don't like her?

Jake: you two have that who the 6 unoffical SYNCO member going on.

Chris: well yea, it's mine I called dibs WAY before she did, but other then that she pretty, can sing, clearly good taste in music. I don't dislike miss hart I like her a lot, the spot still belong to me though, Elmo be D**M I can't say D**M man this is some S**T

Sarah: how much more guys (Just a little bit more, there was a movie and marriage that happen too)

Jake: Congratulations to Mr Kai Rollins and Mrs. Wynter Honor for tieing the knot and getting hitch

Sarah: ~cough~ Someone need to get ring too ~Cough~

Jake: <.<

Chris: Oh no, I'm not stepping on that, no joke in the world is going to clean that under the rug. So lets more on to the Evangelion movie, Mister_B is said to be working on the Soundtrack with a young actor/singer Aaron Styles the world is open for you young man, not to look at some thing me may have glance over but we are running out of time.

UserPostedImage
Girl don't tell, You don't even got to tell him, Oh wait wrong person, similar song.

UserPostedImage
Abie Lena Worst side of me......I looking but I don't see a bad side, unless it that naughty side ~wink~

UserPostedImage
Barbie Doll Album.....Allison has new competition for crazy looks now

UserPostedImage
Oh Julia you invite us with your lyrics and voice and trap us with your body, love isn't what that called it we call it worship

Jake: That is it for the show,

Sarah: And we are out of time

Chris: is there anyway we can go back to just podcasting I don't like this

Sarah: You want to go back to your room?

Jake: You want to go back to the death threats?

Sarah: The late nights of editing?

Chris: I like the new stuff and the ever growing fans but we feel like we are losing our roots

UserPostedImage
We straight flexing dawg

Chris: that's it we are going to go do the next show on the road! Getting back to the old days!

Jake: Road Trip!

Sarah: I think this is going to get us cancel.

UserPostedImage
Censored Deez!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 13/06/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 13/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 13/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 13/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 13/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 13/06/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 13/06/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 13/06/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 13/06/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#65 Posted : 03 December 2015 03:37:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

Chris: Okay so I know a lot of people have been wondering "When is the next show coming out, when are we going to sit down and do a show, when can Chris haves my babies,"

Sarah: "Chris you know, no body has that last one,"

Chris: "Sarah why do you always have to kill my buzz, I can't dream."

Jake: "Actually, the reason why we had a short time off is the important of expanding."

Sarah: "The three of us got into an independent movie!"

Chris: "All thanks to me, I was going to leave my people."

Jake: "It was really fun, that we got into a independent movie called 'left for dead'"

Chris: "No relation to the video game, though that would have been cool to shoot people,"

Sarah: "So what we are going to do he get through the show,"

Jake: "Then we are going to show you guys a clip of the movie so you guys can see it when it comes out next year."

Chris: "So we all are going to take time to get all the hot spots like your running late for a date."

Sarah: "You been bring that up a lot what are hot spots?"

Chris: "Jake you didn't explain hot spots? man for shame, your girl wants to know."

Jake: "Hot spots are just what guys wash in the shower when they are running late,"

Chris: "I'm surprised girls didn't realize this, when we get out the shower so quickly. You scrub between your legs, front and back. come up to your arm pits, face, and hair. Boom that's a 4-5 minute shower right there."

Sarah: "UGh!"

Jake: "We also wash everything when the days over though, we get all the dirt off later in the day."

Sarah: "Another reason why guys are gross! Can we just get to the quick hits,"

(Alec Cole)

Jake: "You know what I like Alec Cole. he does good music his lyrcis are pretty good and he doesn't let his connection define him. he went through physical changes, but he is a good talent and I think he is going to get talked about more and more when the new year comes."

(Read Hard)

Sarah: "I just don't get them, the lyrics are funky, the music is weird, and it isn't something I like, I think Chris just does this because he knows I don't really like them but he thinks they are good. He really just gets lucky with picking out bands and groups, cause a lot of time he bring music and I just shrug my shoulders"

(C.M.B.D)

Chris: "See this was the Asian group not name mi-mi. It's interesting that they all come out with single makes you want to know what they are going to sound like together."

(Events)

Chris: Fall festival was good and award show, it was a nice way to end the year.

Jake: We have more group and new talents at the Fall festival but big names drew a lot of attention.

Sarah: Alright I think it is time for get into the big things.

-First segment-
(Who is going to be the break out girl group)

Jake: "Back in 2012 SYNCO was just getting started mainstream hype and Girl Spice was on top of there game,"

Sarah: "Since then three years later SYNCO is one of the biggest draw in the entertainment business,"

Chris: "That doesn't mean during this time other groups haven't come out to try and overthrow SYNCO,"

Jake: "The popular favorite, Mi-Mi"

Sarah: "The Reunion of LUSH"

Chris: "The Different style of C.M.B.D"

Jake: "So who is going to be the group, that two are three years from now is going to be on top?"

Sarah: "We went to different camps and had their fans go out and convince us."

(Okay Everyone go and post and tell us who do you think is going to be new break out girl group, post your comments, interact with the cast and then we can move to the next segment.)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 10 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 03/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/12/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/12/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/12/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 03/12/2015(UTC), ang3licd3vil on 09/12/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#66 Posted : 03 December 2015 08:11:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

(Continue of the first segment ~Who is going to be the Break Out Girl Group~)

Chris: "So we got a lot of response from the comments in twitter people are liking Lush, a lot with coments like Erica_Rox: #LUSH is my favorite girl group"

Jake: "We also got to hear a G2L reunion,"

Sarah: "That was quicky shut down, it was sad as those girl who were once so close drifted apart."

Chris: "Really is a shame, but after tallying the votes on the social media, the next break out group is going to be LUSH!"

Sarah: "I'm not all that surprised really."

Jake: "Yep it was a close race, between them and MiMi but LUSH was able to come out on top."

Chris: "Well slap my butt and call me paige!"

Jake: "The Wrestler chick are the modeling chick?"

Chris: "My paige, but I do like it when the wrestler screams "this is my house,'"

Jake: "Well that was something lets talk about an important issue when it comes to the girl group that nobody brought up yet.

(Segment two Permanent Reminder, or Permanently Reminded)

Sarah: "People forget that the record label PR went through some rough water before Symoné Banks came in to save the day. She quickly got her team in place after the fire sell that took place but she then got LUSH and GirlSpice, that is quite the company turn around."

Jake: Still Matt Young is back and he is claimming to still own Permanent Reminder. right?"

Chris: "Well first we need to know if he is still trying to run it? It would seem kind of silly to just be like 'I'm back can I have my company now?'"

Jake: "So that is just kind of interesting nobody is trying to talk about this so tell us what do you thing about Matt Young and Permanent Reminder are they still connected, are they not. Is he claimming to still have some sort of ownership of it."

UserPostedImage
VS
UserPostedImage

(Segment about the whole Permanent Reminder incident and what is going to be on it's horizon between the two people that help mold it into what it is today.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Matticus on 03/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/12/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/12/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 08/12/2015(UTC), ang3licd3vil on 09/12/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#67 Posted : 07 December 2015 04:36:19(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

(Closing of the second segment Owner of the Permanent Reminder)

Chris: "Man so much shade at Matt Young, the public doesn't forgive easy do they?"

Sarah: "Comments like 'Leave it to a black female to clean up the mess of a white male,' guys it 2015 not all of this has to be about race you know."

Jake: "But still it was a complete flip from going straight hip hop, rap label to a diverse multi genre label. So it was a good thing that she did came in and kind of get it back on track"

Sarah: "Alright now we have a interview we did with something who is getting things on the right track,"

Chris: "Sarah you got to work on your segways"

Jake: " don't you mean Segue?"

Chris: "alright she has to work on both,"

Sarah: sighs "Guys stop do you want to do the interview with Mandy or not."

Chris: "But we taped that one, She needs to come back."

Jake: "You feel like you had more questions to ask?"

Chris: "Yea like how what Khan D,"

Sarah: "CHRIS! Just play the interview!"

Chris: "Yes ma'am,"

(Segment PCCU interview with Mandy Williams)

UserPostedImage

Chris: So we have Mandy coming to the stage

Jake: should I slide over

Chris: I have girls what can I say I'm a cleaner version of billy khan

Sarah: Did you just do a Billy Khan Joke?

Chris: That I did, now lets go past the teenage years and into adulthood, Miss Mandy Williams everyone!

Mandy: Hiiii everyone! [Mandy waves after, with a bright smile on her face, showing her pearly whites] I'm actually very excited to be here. What's up?

Jake: So Mandy back in the day when you first started you where signed to studio60 and did a few singles but no album back in 2011 which is a long time in the music business but then two years later you move to FREEDOM do the teenage years and be a massive success. What happen between the Studio60 to FREEDOM?

Mandy: Well first I just want to say Studio60 is a great label and that was the first label I was signed to, so everyone over there will always have a place in my heart. Ummmm with the album, I can't say it had much to do with the label. During that time I was going through my own personal stuff and I was releasing singles but never got around to releasing the album because I just didn't know where I wanted to go with the direction and not being fully happy with the material so I scrapped a lot of the early songs. Fast forward and I made jump to FREEDOM because I really just wanted a fresh new start. But yeah, I got in the studio felt really inspired and just got to business on finally delivering the album and yeah, I was really happy with the amount of appreciation my fans showed me when it was released. They waited a while and whether it was with Studio60 or Freedom, they were going to get the album eventually. It all just had to with me being a perfectionist! [Mandy laughs]

Chris: So Mandy, I been called to do a lot of fact checking since I'm not a good source whatever that means. You had a tough upbrining with troubles at home and you went to be successful pop artist, how are things with your family cause we like to see happy endings.

[Mandy nods, looking serious as she listens to the question]

Jake: Chris can't even watch Bambi or lion king without crying.

[She giggles, settling herself into her seat more as Jake lightened up the mood]

Chris: Those movies are sad I don't care what you say

Mandy: They definitely are, I love the Lion King and of course Bambi, like hellllo childhood all over again! As for me, I definitely didn't have the easiest upbringing. My mother died when I was a really young age and my father and I have always had rocky times. It's life, you live and you learn. I think things are much better now because I am older and I know how to deal with it and I've gotten used to it but I don't have much family. It's really just Deneil, Blake and I and my dad my pops up every now and then, I really wish we had a better relationship but things aren't always perfect you know. We're a working progress and of course I love him. But yeah..

Sarah: Your Teenage year album went number 1 and people raved about it, first tell us about what it took to make it successful and also what is the difference between that sound and the new sound?

Mandy: What does it take? I definitely think it's takes drive and ambition. You need to also hope that your fans love the music because there's no guarantee everyone's going to love you the same as they did before and that's a given. I was sooo nervous about The Teenage Years because it was so long awaited and felt like it needed to meet expectations but when my fans gave me an overwhelming amount of support I was just really happy appreciative about it all and relieved more than anything. Even if I did badly, as long as I know I have people who enjoy it for what it is, doesn't really matter where it charts I just know in my heart I'm happy with it [Mandy nods and smiles, reassuring what she said before before pausing and continuing on]

As for the new sound, I feel like the last album lacked a sort of....growl and attitude. I've sharpened things a bit more. It's now going to be more hard hitting and emotive. I feel like I stuck to a formula with the last album and this time around I didn't worry about that. I've just been having fun! Putting everything together instead of worrying about who will and won't like it. It was safe before, I think I'm taking more risks musically, for so long I've been afraid to do so until now.

Jake: Everyone talks about the new look but we all know that people grow and we forget that you started when you were 18 how do you feel about your new look

Mandy: [Laughs] We all grow and want to do different things and experiment. I just wanted to try something new! I've never went blonde before and someone gave an idea for me to try it out i was way too afraid to actually bleach my hair so we inserted some weave yanno. [Mandy jokingly pats her hair, laughing] You know...all of us entertainers have hair fillers and weaves. So yeah...It's funny cause when I have the blonde hair I actually feel different, it's like an alter ego for me.

Chris: alright, the fall festival ended with some new faces and powerful names was there anyone that surprised you or was there someone that you were glad you got to see in person?

Mandy: I was really happy to see LUSH, Kato and The Stat Nerds! The Stat Nerds surprised me because they haven't been around in sometime and they came back with a bang. Kato was no surprise, he always puts on amazing sets and LUSH had me intrigued because they're all so pretty and just powerful on stage. There was a lot more but those three come to mind immediately.

Chris: Lastly is there any storyline you have following in the news that not a lot of people aren't pay attention too. Something that is under the radar that you want to bring attention too?

Mandy: Ummmmmm. I think what is going on in Syria and many middle Eastern countries is truly heartbreaking. I don't feel like that's exactly under the radar but I do wish there was were more ways in which we could help the refugees seeking freedom. It's just sad. That's not the only thing too. Police brutality is another major problem. There's so many things that go on in the news that people don't pay attention to.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 07/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 07/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 07/12/2015(UTC), Matticus on 07/12/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 07/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/12/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 08/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 08/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/12/2015(UTC), ang3licd3vil on 09/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#68 Posted : 07 December 2015 06:01:19(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
OOC: That was awesome dude!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 08/12/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#69 Posted : 08 December 2015 05:39:21(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
OOC: Always enjoy reading these and appreciate the effort put into them. Another great show. =)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 08/12/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#70 Posted : 22 August 2016 07:26:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

And Now Back to Cara After Dark..... Wait I'm not on that show? Well, then what show am I on, The Hess Channel? Okay, thank god I was not prepared for that level of crazy. A show that was cancel? That Queen show, she was planning on doing a show right? But then we on the air right now so that wouldn't make any sense. What is this Pop Culture Catch Up? I really don't remember these guys but someone must have remembered that this was still a thing. so introducing your host for this show Sarah, Jake, and really you expect me to read this.....your future fan choice actor of the year and two-time blogger of the year Chris.

{Generic Theme Music}

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Chris: "Good Morning Sweet World, it's another beautiful day the birds are chirping, I can't wait to jump in and really get into this cause a lot of people saying I'm all Hollywood now and I changed, nothing new with me I'm still what I am and who I am, maybe less dick jokes though,"

UserPostedImage

Chris: "Christ I can't be professional, one time. Erica did make one song that had feels to it. Can't I be a working member of society?"

Jake: Looks over at Sarah "Roll with it, he has been on and off about it. If we don't say anything maybe we can have a decent show."

Sarah: "What is he plotting?" she said to jake before looking at the camera, "Alright we have a lot to catch up on you ready Chris?"

Chris: "Should I call my cousin Vito?"

Sarah: "Will, he?"

UserPostedImage

Jake: Pops Sarah on the leg "Chris and I got this with words association,"

Chris: "Alright let me have it,"

Jake: "First of all our prayers go out to mandy who is recovering right now,"

Chris: "It was too much for her,"

Sarah: "Chris! that is just rude! she is in the hospital."

Chris: "I was going to say it was too much for her to handle schedule wise. The body needs breaks and time to recover, I didn't mean it in a sexual way."

Sarah: "Oh I'm sorry."

Jake: "Albums came out? Some big works lets name some of the big ones

Chris: Okay let's have it,

Jake: "MiMi,"

Chris: I'm convinced that Korea has cloning machines, or better yet they get babies that look alike and they just train the living crap out of them. MiMi the 9Lives the boys however you say their name. Clones or twins or something.

Jake: Julia Volkova In the Dead of Night

Chris: Really impressed, you know how I feel about her visual but she is a great singer and also that cd keep on the charts, She and Amy Meyer put Rock and roll on their back and have been consistent dropping hits.

Jake: Gemma Precious

Chris: Have not listened it. I'm not a critic, my job is not to judge or evaluate your work. my job is to tell you what is going on in case you missed something. If you want people to tell you if its good or not go to people who do that. Or you can just ask for my opinion. Gemma, I have no feelings for but I heard she did that song with Miami and it was good. So there that.

Jake: Kidd Amaze The Rapper Handbook

Chris: Again didn't listen to it. I heard it was it good. In fact, it been in the top five for the first month it debut. I don't know if that has ever happened before? Gold Star for Kidd.
UserPostedImage

Sarah: We should talk about Hip hop as a whole, the middle of this year was big for it, You had Kidd Amaze, Cassie Valentine, Tisha x Aubrey, Rum & Coke, Kara Romero. Some big projects that kind of carried this year in music.

Chris: True that but I was in my acting zone this year so on the radio I heard things differently Pop music still dominated the airways a lot of the same faces as well, Edith, Austin, Brown Sugar, Johnny Carter, Mandy Williams some new faces Dae Ho Park and Lexi Marie Taylor. I don't know why but the charts singles can be one thing and then albums can be a whole different animal.

Jake: There something to that some people just don't do singles well, maybe not radio friendly enough or something We may never know

Chris: I got I know how we get the charts looking a certain way

UserPostedImage

Chris:I think Cartoons were on to something, I knew TV wouldn't lie to me.

Jake: What Else happen that was big

Tours and New Music

Chris: I don't miss the tours if I can be honest. It's better to watch tours live but when you go you have to travel and the drive just kills it for me. The traffic, the pile up to get on the road. I can do without that.

Jake: There were some good tours in case you missed it. The Welcome To The Show Tour,

Sarah: that was the whole label tour which I thought was going to be a world tour but they shorten it for some reason. There was also the Reckless and Infinity Tour

Jake: the Reckless part of the tour was pretty standard you wouldn't be disappointed if you stay there. But given the area the environment and moods The Infinity stage stole the show with performances from the Harlots, Pretty.Odd, Evil Lake, Dale Dunn, Pretty Little Freaks, James Urie That stage had a diverse lineup that was something different than before

Sarah: We have some new single to talk about, so we have three that came out recently Lotus, Riot, and Cristina who wants whats?

Chris: Dibs on Riot! I call Dibs, DIBS!!!!

Jake: "Okay I guess I will take Lotus,"

Sarah: "Good I wanted to take Cristina song anyway so let me start,"

UserPostedImage

Sarah: "I hate it when people try something new and their fans think so negative about it when it comes up but after a week they bash anyone who doesn't like the song I like Heartstrings it was something different from her but I liked the new feel to the song. Why she got Jay-C and not another rapper is my concern cause he didn't really do it for me. I feel like they tried to keep him on message but he was just eager to poke at other rappers. Still, don't tell me she sold out when she just came out with a different sound that by the way, Jay-C helped with. Please get off your high horse and just enjoy the ride that she is trying to give. Listen to the song and really don't pay attention to the rapper it's a good song."

Jake: "Wow, umm okay I'm not going to be that into Lotus cause I'm not that into her music but it is okay. feel like a lot of people had the same producer and he made bank cause it was a beat that sounded so unoriginal but going to the lyrics Yasmine Kiambang can sing. Like I knew she could sing but I didn't know she was such a good singer. Lotus was okay, the beat was repetitive and it didn't help that the chorus was so repetitive as well. "

Chris: Riot new song Asylum came out once I finish watching suicide squad. It lined up so perfect, it was like when your friends go to club and you don't have any money but you find a $20 in your pants you forgot, pay the cover charge and the hottest girl in the club is checking YOU, and you start talking to her and you have SIMILAR interest, so you talking and then your friends hand you the keys cause they taking a uber cause they were drinking? You drive this hot girl to her place and she gives you her number and it's real? Days like that don't happen hardly ever but when it does. It's like the heavens open up. Angels sing. I liked it a lot and I was already in that mood so, Yas.

(End of Part 1- I did this into two parts so I can do questions and wrap things up as this was just the first part only more in depth. hope you guys enjoyed this.)

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 22/08/2016(UTC), erich hess on 22/08/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/08/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 22/08/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 22/08/2016(UTC), kandii on 30/08/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#71 Posted : 30 August 2016 03:17:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: Alright I was going to do this yesterday but it was people birthday and the social wall butterfly that I am didn't really do much but drink. I think this girl was trying to get my pants off too?

Sarah: don't sleep on the guest bed with your clothes on if you going to try to get under the covers, your going to rip up the sheets.

Chris: It felt more sexual than anything but I was fading in and out I didn't know what was going on. I thought I saw a unicorn.

Jake: It was a good night, anyway we going to get back to the grind and finish up this episode of catching things up and we got a lot of questions to get to.

Sarah: This is what happens when you leave an open questions up for over a week. it was suppose to be a day.

Chris: We got lives People were surprised when I told people I was doing this again.

{Voice} On that Topic this question comes from @NevercutEver Are we ever going to have you go back to a regular schedule with this series?

Chris: Short term answer I don't think so. Don't get me wrong I love doing this just to talk about nothing, meet famous people, the rather this goes the more commercial it will have to be with maybe getting a writing team, field reporters, we aren't a big show, I just do this cause it's fun and I feel like if it got to point where it wasn't fun I would move on and try something different.

Jake: He says that but if this thing really became big like really big with like a TV network would happen to pick us up for like a season and we will get on a budget and schedule their will people who could and would take this over. Maybe this could be like added to an on going show or be a show by it's self.

Sarah: I would like to see it on a schedule and it's not like we don't try to come and give people want they want, I mean we have fans, and we started as fans of music and listening and talking about music. Jokes would comes and we would talk but doing this on a plan doesn't work with certain people.

Jake: Chris is a big drama queen, it's crazy he a perfectionist at the wrong things

Chris: I have a life, I'm single, I go out some times and people have high expectations of meeting me, that it's a lot of pressure.

{voice} We got a question from Chris' Adopted sisters @Erica_rox & @Nina_rox

Jake: Oh no...

{Voice} @Erica_rox ask how adorable Gretchen and her are, and @Nina_rox asked how how delusional erica is?

Sarah: No Comment, I don't really go into relationship cause I hate how people talk about my relationship

Chris: Jake and Sarah are what Erica and Gretchen are if Erica and Gretchen were in normal households. Matching Outfits, living together, bring together all the time. It's a normal boring relationship that has been going on for years. Wouldn't be surprise if babies are in the close future.

Jake: Thanks, but we aren't boring it's called a healthy relationship

Chris: If there aint drama then their no excitement. Last Sunday what did you guys go to the mall for? Drapes. Shopping for Drapes? That where you know things are heading for the M word.

Sarah: HMMMMM!!! I wonder what the M word is I wonder what it COULD BE!?!?!

Jake: UserPostedImage

Chris: We will be here, for when it does happen. Sarah, chill he ain't going anywhere you made him gets drapes on a Saturday, that was our day.

{Voice} That was something, Our next question comes from @WhaDoUkno: When is Chris going to quit his day job and give it to Cara Zayn his time is over.

Chris: Whenever I get an android companion that's when. That's all I'm working for, to get money to buy her and then money for keep up.

Jake: Doesn't The Hess clan have one.

Chris: I think she wants to kills me, I don't know why I just want to chill and hang

Sarah: When Chris is really excited he has that creep face.

Chris: What I do not

Jake: This is what Chris looks like excited
UserPostedImage

Chris: Why am I always the butt of all the jokes, this is the reason why I have low self esteem.

Sarah: Chris, you pull that card to try to get girls we know you.

Jake: It's not very effective,

Chris: Marriage

Jake: Dude!

Sarah: I haven't gotten Jake, but I'm not going to wait forever.

Chris: Super Effective, right there.
UserPostedImage

{Voice} We got a lot of questions to get to people can we speed this up? @JusticeForPayton ask why do you think so many rappers target Payton and do you think he can out-rap Jay-C?

Chris: Payton isn't a bad guy. Rap music is like Wrestling you have Heels and you have Faces. You have big stars, and Local Talent. Are there more talented wrestlers than John Cena?

Jake: AJ Styles,

Sarah: CM Punk,

Chris: But the facts are if you get people behind you and for you the better things go. Would not be surprise if Payton made diss records and then they beef for a while before becoming friends. That is the way of WWE.

{Voice} Speaking of Rappers @CuntyMerjos want you to talk about how Cristina Lake sold out and why Drew is fucking around and not giving us an album

Chris: hey Cunty Check out Sarah's Rant about Christina, we'll wait....As for Drew? I don't know it took forever for him to do a joint project did you really think he was going to work on his own shit.

Jake: He has a lot of writing credits you would think he would save some of those songs for him.

Sarah: Publishing and song writing is where most of the money comes from so it's not like he needs to put out music for the money

Chris: Pull a Kidd and just ask to get on every project, it worked well for him. Don't turn anything down and then add to the features and boom studio album done. Problem solved

{Voice} Okay Mr. Problem Solver @CreepsShaggy wants to know what do you think happened with the leak album with Coke and why Studio60 never commented on that.

Jake: I think they shut the site down in a matter of minutes but you wouldn't think that they would have to do that, Rum and Coke was a big attraction for them like like Izzy next album getting leaked, it just wouldn't happen.

Sarah: We may need to investigate that Chris you want to go back?

Chris: No, not a chance, it's like a jungle in there and things happens. I chalk it up to just fluky.

{Voice} @AustinNiimmooss wants to ask you guys Austin Nimmo released a huge hit this year DO you like the song??? And how do you you think his new album will do?

Chris: It's a sad that that we had to drop a lot of the Austin and Kato gay jokes. Austin is actually grown into a talented song writer, and performer

Jake: You think he's joking after Chris heard Control he was like "fuck what am I going to joke about now?"

Chris: The comedian God gave us a blessing in Drew and Deneil with what it is it they do.

Sarah: I think the album will do well, he like one of the top selling male pop stars

Chris: Next question Announcer guy

{Voice} @MustardOverKetchup asked If you could make a female supergroup, what five singers would you put on the lineup?

Chris: We'll post that on instagram or Twitter cause we all came up with differences

{Voice} @WeekendFtKato wants to know you feel about Riley Hamilton being an absolute babe and not quitting music despite his illness.

Chris: Good for him, Tomorrow isn't promise to anyone we all could die tonight so live life like you aren't going to get another chance.

Jake: It's important to know that you should take chances but don't break the law

Chris: It's not breaking the law if you don't get caught, remember that. Cheating is only cheating if someone catches it. But don't bitch an moan or not be prepared for consequences.

{Voice} Okay one last question @KhanUNot wants Billy's cock, Billy's balls, Billy's foot and how Scott Rose-Hilton is just a salty old man.

Chris:

UserPostedImage

Believe me when I say we could do a whole showo on this guy and it might be our biggest show, so that will be our end show.

(End of part two cause I look and saw how long this was getting and I still have to do like three songs.)

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 30/08/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/08/2016(UTC), erich hess on 30/08/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/08/2016(UTC), kandii on 30/08/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#72 Posted : 30 August 2016 04:09:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Erica: oooh next time have a really bad picture of me,and have text under it that reads "via satellite:. I'll totally read my own question.

Nina: Erica,nobody does that anymore. Via satellite stopped being a thing in the 80's,love.

Erica: I plowed your mom via satellite.

Nina: funny,she didn't mention that. You're a shame fuck,love. Haha.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/09/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#73 Posted : 03 September 2016 03:30:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: Okay damnit we are finally here at the end of the show. Damn these things are time consuming. Gone are the days where I could just put on t-shirt and turn the webcam on for about 15 minutes, Rant spend an hour editing and boom web gold for the public. Now we have producers and management, teams and people and money to pay out and all that commercial selling out.

Sarah: You want want to go back to the roots.

Jake: Two episodes ago you were all excited and had fun with being on the TV now you want to go back to the Web.

Chris: I'm glad I'm at the point to pay bills with something I was doing anyway but, it just don't feel the same I can't curse, no foul language of any kind, no big topic that will need a parent to shoot away the kids. And we on a indie retro channel at like 1:30 in the morning if your kids are up by now they just finished watching adult content anyway what's wrong with me cursing.

Jake: We aren't on cable, that's why. We're on a Viacom {Thunder flashes with menacing music} network??

Chris: what the heck? that's weird? Viacom {Thunder flashes with menacing music}

Sarah: You two stop it, first of all we aren't on Viacom {Thunder flashes with menacing music}..... Secondly this is an indie station I just wanted us to be more presentable and professional.

Chris: Wait a minute I can curse!?

Sarah: No, we are still regulated by FCC, but all the other stuff you can do.

Jake: Ah, makes sense

Chris: Damn that, I got so many things to do to catch up... Now I can

UserPostedImage

Chris: And that how you do a bikini sunrise, best night ever!

Jake: *Covering Sarah's ears mouth agape* .....

UserPostedImage

Sarah: Can we finish this episode now?

Jake: shaking his head, Alright Chris go to timeout and think about what you done while we finish this.

Chris: But....

Jake: No butts, and no tits. Time out mister.

Chris: Awww

UserPostedImage

Jake: Okay so the music that came out was Weekend, Coke, Failure? they all are fairly new like came out this week go and check them out.

Sarah: We also had the introduction to Rogue-Industries by Faith Browdy which I'm going to see what kind of directions that goes and what happens to Songs to Live and Die By and where do they go from here.

Jake: A big movie was announce called New Heroes Staring Aaron Styles and Evan Espinoza that come be here End of 2016 or early 2017.

Sarah: Enlightenment have new music coming out soon as well as Aeons. Be on the look out for that.

Jake: Finally Dakota Sanchez has a new app called KOTA: Hollywood that is huge right now. We will be sure to ask her all kinds of question about the app and others things when she comes on the show.

Sarah: Team Instagram!

Jake: And that is all from today show hopefully we will have Chris well behaved for when she comes on.

Chris: I didn't know I thought we were button up and everything on here, I can still wild out?

Jake: No your in timeout, to learn why you can't do things like that.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
erich hess on 03/09/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/09/2016(UTC), kandii on 03/09/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 03/09/2016(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/09/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 23/12/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#74 Posted : 23 December 2016 09:30:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

It has been a long year and I just want to kind of just give my opinion on something’s without being looked at funny. Let’s talk about some songs coming back and coming forward. From this year Anaisz with 4 corners umm I don’t remember her all that much I mean it came out in January and I didn’t feel like paying money on pop that isn’t top shelf. It was a catchy cute little work to was there to get her feet wet but that is about it. Like if you’re not a fan of hers can you tell me your favorite lyric in the song that wasn’t on the radio? Maybe Ain’t nothing wrong with me, since I did shell out 10 bucks to stream music.

Okay I’m going to say it, Austin has grown into his own lane. 2016 was a year many wanted to redo but not Austin though, Passenger was one of many that I couldn’t dislike because it sounded like everything else. The difference in Anaisz and Austin was just time to grow and find your own style and signature. You know how many male singers there are female singers. Your going to sound like someone else unless you have that “it” quality. Does Austin have “it” I didn’t hear it, but you can tell an Austin song and a Alec Cole song.

Speaking of Alec Cole he did a lot of writing and producing this year lowkey I think that he has "it" look up above. You don't even have to look hard just look at some of your favorite songs you may be surprised that well what do you know Alec Cole wrote some of it. Brandon Grey new work, Look at that Alec Cole had a part in it. Talent means you have more options out there for you. Some people are just born with "it" and when you put talent with "it" means you are just in a different field. Not to say Austin doesn't have talent, he is talented. But you notice "it" and as much as gay jokes put me on I can't do such jokes with people who have "it"

People will be shocked to know that Edward Barat is a singer because if you looked up Edward's top moments it would be more antics "Edward sweet talking Vara and getting head in the span of two days is some pimp stuff right there." However he did put out an album and it was decent. More props are giving with his Big brother performance, If I'm ever on the show again I would ask him for pointers, but still it was a good album.

We are still early in the year and new singer were still coming out, and maybe the biggest male teen singer that was created in a lab. Or at least in North Korean music sweatshops, Lincoln with his video to his single bang the drum god the boy was everywhere this year and it isn't surprising that girls dropped their panties for the kid but my thing is I wonder if it was just hype you know. The label put a lot of money on his young shoulder and pulled all the stops on the video with appearances from Aaron Styles, who was in a live action movie Evangelion, Dominic Brown, Scott Rose-hiltion, Hell even the man formerly known as Billy Khan, for certain reasons I will get too later, and his ex-wife Andrea, and miss flying frying pan Aikya to show up. Flopping was not an option and he delivered.

From one company that got a new face to lead the way to a new label that gave a old voice some much love and push Kara-Romero been around the block but had a breakthrough year this year with a number #1 Album Do I Have Your Attention Now? Which I guess was good. It was nice to have an old blast even though I'm not much into the rap music. Kara was talented and with Her, Johnny Carter, and Erik Zullo the young talent came in for JustRecord. I did wonder why nobody shipped Kara and Kidd? What now that someone is married we can't ship anymore?

I know who we did shipped and made a good pair Payton and Andrea. I know it was crazy, but earlier in the year to prove that he can spit with the best of the best Payton did his song with Matt Young and Kidd Amaze At the Top I can have you guys debate on who was better but it was a good look at and it was a marketing idea to put yourself on that level and is one of the reason why someone wanted to knock him down.

While this music was picking up with new acts all up everyone grills Reported Failure was talking about a mega single to come after lie in, to me never will happen. Synco went to look for a boy band PRÓXIMO who were to do big things, maybe next year? MiMi signed a deal with m's and M's and Liyah would be involve with the biggest beef in 2016? Her own record label. The wild Life of Tisha which needed to be a reality show. Weekend "kind of" taking a break. That would not last long and finally Lush coming in. We tend to forget a lot but new voices and acts came out this year with faves getting crown from the jump.

Someone who had a breakout year but I don't know if we would want to do it again Deneil. Here is a guy with a break out album E2 hugely popular dating a famous singer Mandy then poof, she has a break- down, Drew is kinda of overly familiar while he is engaged. Mandy steps back into the spotlight with a "I know what you did" kind of song. Support turn to salt and hate. Like it was a good year gone wrong would people trade for it I'm sure but man did that go downhill fast. But E2 is how it started and it Kicked his year off on a good note.

Cassie Valentine did Matrimony which was a good R&B album Really the only legit R&B album to come out for a while, Cassie is kind of running unopposed in the R&B side and if you think differently tell me who is better, Groups? Your Young faces, those wait and sees, those that do R&B on the side? Tisha? We will get back to that later we are still early in the year through.

Ryan Hernandez who is in a relationship with Isabel, I know I gives me hope that anything is possible. Did a song about the relationship. I got to say I was shocked but now I'm like hey it works for them so I guess he is doing something right cause I'm shock that is still working. Anyway yea that happen.

Read Hard came out with a couple of songs. Weird off the wall, entertaining there are what the Atomic Bride would be if they weren't as famous and had what you would call work ethic. Why they don't get mention more is beyond me but I like what I like. Sue me, please don't.

Mandy came with something about us and he was a #1 single. She is a good person and I wish her all the best but really I don't know what happen and would like to know so maybe next year either way that song is still charting and in the running for song of the year in 2016.

Pretty Little Freaks Kissing in the dark was a different feeling but you had Cara, who seems to be like my sister that is the smart pretty one in the family leaving me as the ugly duckling. I think she is the Marsha to my Jan the Kim to my Khole. I aint mad, I'm proud of my sister from another mister....Shut up I don't have time to do all the good jokes. I'm in march right now and I trying to run this months down. Anyway Pretty Little Freaks met their quota don't expect them again until late 2017 early 2018 which is sad I could use more mia in my life.

Nina's, Insert Alias here, had a cousin named Dakota, yes that dakota turns out Deneil can pick'em too. The song is called Sunflower which is her behind a big sunflower side note she was dating Drew on the side and they broke up because she said he was into butt stuff and I actually sat down and talked to her. Cut to the sit down.

C: Alright so we are here to do this interview with the one other family member that got into the spotlight Dakota, Nina Cousin. Who is a model, who got an app that I had to put locks on, someone who dated someone Famous in the world. Tell us about yourself and what's been going on?

D: Oh, you know. Life's hard when you're a model, actress, singer, entrepreneur, socialite and game.. app.. person.

L:
It's a mess, she never has time for me.

D: Who.. asked you?

C: Lotus?? what the?? fuck it lets keep going. That app what made you want to do that?

D: Well, I love fashion, I love social media and I just generally love wasting time on my phone. Why not just put em all together and make some coin?

C: And how much money you getting from that?

L: Not enough to stop stealing my clothes and telling me my shirts aren't my shirts.

D: Honey, sweetie, my little lotus flower, I can't even fit your shirts, you're an..

L: DON'T.

D: A cup.

L: Blasphemous! I am a comfortable C.

D: Comfortable? Probably because you have enough room in there to smuggle a 16 oz candle.

L:
No you didn't..

D: I bet you just be going to town at Bath and Body Works.

L:
Now you know what! [Laughs] Incense ain't cheap!

D: It's okay Lotus, we're gonna pull up to Bed Bath and Beyond later and get right with Buddha on a budget! [Laughs]

C: 'Whispers' note to self next sketch has to be guessing cup sizes next time 'Whispers' *Ahem* You have a fashion line in the works or what?

D: You know, I've thought about a fashion line a bit but nothing official. We'll see what happens down the road.

C: How is the family how's your cousin?

D: My "family" can choke. But Rum's side is doing good as always. They're all so old and wise. Rum is finally teaching me Spanish, I'm excited.

C: That thing with drew what's happen with that and how do you feel about Drew and Deneil getting together rumor wise?

D: Well, all of this is old tea but you know something? I've been censoring myself so much lately that it's really starting to urk my soul. You really wanna know my thoughts on the bullshit? Drew is a hoe, but wet already knew tha..

Anniken: [Sits down next to Dakota] Hello.

D: [clears throat] Wow, I almost forgot you were hanging out back there!

Anniken: That's exactly why I moved up here! What were you guys talking about again?

D: Talking?? Oh no girl, we were meditating! See Lotus is a Buddhist now and she was teaching me how to open the chakras..

A: Ahh. [Gets up from the table] THAT'S what I thought! You, Drew and the crew really think I'm playing about that fee, go right ahead.

L: [Bursts out laughing]

D: Welp. Buy tickets to Deneil's tour everyone!

L: For the last time, it's duh-kneel not dan-yul.

D: Here you go again! Just because you have a house in China and believe in Buddha does NOT mean you have the 4-1 on all things Asia! There's like 20 other countries!

L: 20? Hmmm..... nah!

D: Oh shut up, I was close.

L: As close as 20 gets to 48, sure.

D:
His name is Daniel with an 'e'!

L: Friend, I will punch you in the neck.

D: How are you gonna tell me? He's MY fave!

L: Friend..

D:
He wrote me an entire song, you can't even get him on a verse!!

L:
FRIEND! Don't make me cut you off.

D: You know what, I'm just gonna wait until he corrects you. You go right ahead and look stupid!

C: I'm going to just say out of that, How in the world Anniken just pop in and out like a ninja has to be a topic for another day, Lastly how do you deal with depression and all the crap people don't tell you about when you get a little bit of fame.

D: You can say that I grew up in this business and at this point, I honestly don't care. I've found what I'm good at and I have Lotus, Rum and even Anniken who I know will always be there for me. Add long as I can make a name for myself and cash my check at the end of the day, I'm happy and nothing else matters.

Cuts back to me~
That was something like I couldn't have been the only one that felt that tension in the room between Dakota and Lotus was I? They have more than that friend buddy buddy going on but that is just me. I'm going to get more cards talk about the middle of the year and bring someone else on here with me.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 23/12/2016(UTC), kandii on 23/12/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/12/2016(UTC), erich hess on 23/12/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 23/12/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2016(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 23/12/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#75 Posted : 23 December 2016 09:45:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Deneil: It's actually Day-Kneel but thanks for the mention, fam xD

ooc: Great work on all of this. For a year with little user attendance, a lot did actually happen LOL
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 23/12/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/12/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#76 Posted : 23 December 2016 13:35:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Erich: hey! We have.....No. I can't even finish that sentence with a straight face. Atomic war bride's lack of releases is all..Um...Performance art. Yeah,that's it. We're saying we aren't going to make our music a product. Or we are just lazy.

Karoliena: and the studio always has a weird pickle smell. And I fucking hate pickles.

Erich: wait! We released something in October. Our annual Halloween ep. So there. We do things.

Mariko: Vara needs to choke on a dick.

Erica: bitter.

Mariko: are they? It's been ages since I've tasted one.

Nina: BURN!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 23/12/2016(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#77 Posted : 23 December 2016 17:06:08(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)
OOC: You always nail it with these! Great post!
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 23/12/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#78 Posted : 27 December 2016 00:45:23(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Alright so now we’re between February and March and things are starting to come along for the year. Gemma is planning for new work to come out and Nadia Berry already came out with a single called Back to me, remember when they were a group? Anyway, C.M.B.D. in mid-January can out with a debut album that went #1 Broken. Why is that important cause last time I talked about them they were on the come up so remember that cause we going to touch on that later.
They weren’t the only girl group that came out with an album Rum and Coke came out with an album better in tongue again I will get to talk about that more for later just know that these two have a lot in common and I’m not talking about the crazy music output.
Also, I forgot to mention Chantal Hayes but she came with an album as well, the one thing that I want to touch on is a feature she did with a rapper Jaymay. Features with raps were all rage and you will see why but it really picked up towards the middle. For now, Chantal Hayes and One Way Ticket as also a #1 single.
Next, we go into Comes Mendoza who knew she will be doing her thing with Permanent Reminder as well as Pretty Little Freaks, Exhale, Millie Little. The current roster also includes Foxxy, LUSH, GirlSpice, Liyah, Sabrina Franc, Brandon Grey. Keep a mental note of that as we go along cause the only new signed they got was Brandon Grey.
Moving on Sophia and if you didn’t notice members of former groups doing single work by now, well trust me you will. Anyway, Sophia came out with your body and it was good. It was something to see GirlSpice come out and still put together individual works that fit but come together and put out a project that works as well. Wish other groups could do that but it goes back to that “it” factor again.
Kpop is not a strong subject of mine but there was a girl group that came out. Called themselves 9lives and the first song wasn’t a cat reference. For shame, something like that writes itself and yes I’m still mad at that. The only way I will feel better is if I could direct their music video when they have a cat theme. To Be Loved was fine but you could have put that as the second song.
Chaelin is part of the group C.M.B.D and now she is also doing solo work. Also, she dating Riley from Weekend. She also got some shine working with Kids Amaze and Miami. She wasn’t done though there were a few things going for her but who knew that Chaelin was making power moves like a mother. May want to watch out for that and be on the lookout for when she starts only writing and producing. That’s how a lot of these people get their money Alec, Cara, Airemese, that like 50 % of writing core right there in those three names at the most. Just ask Gemma Kane who with the help of Cara Zayn wrote Neon Signs another #1 single.

Johnny Carter had a debut single with him coming out…..Kidd and Johnny ship? Anyway, the single was a good success peaking at #1. I have been doing a lot of ones, haven’t I. Someone who wanted to go to the other side of the fence Adam Black who was dating Jordan Snow…. There nothing I got for that, and since I need to fill in time somewhere Johnny had a good year and Adam Benjamin is a talented song writer/ singer and really like his works. Moving on.

Remember When Yasmine was like “She's so determined that she'd sell her mother's soul” then ending up Rain….now I’m not going to say that Anniken may of have some ninja powers are is listening to me right now. But I will say every now and then I feel a cold touch every time I wonder about how Anniken gets certain things done…. That goes for all the people she is managing…~Looks around as he feels he is being watched.~ If I’m dead just make sure my casket open. Check my body carefully and don’t have them put me on the ground.

Khalil Ferreira came out in April and he was a mixing and doing all the DJ antics without the pie or cake throwing. He did a song with Deneil things are still looking good for him. Gemma has Diamonds featuring Miami, Johnny Carter the Game Featuring Dale Dunn, Cassie Valentine Matrimony featuring Issac Lovelock. Remember Chantal Hayes and her feature with Jaymay yea this is a pattern and it is going happen more. A LOT more.

Nonmusic news Gemma had an E special in April. Both Mandy and Aliya Rose showed up OnAir with Ryan Seacrest, Movies with people like medina, Kara, and later myself. Both Cara and DAENA had magazine covers and interviews DAENA for V magazine, Cara with rolling stone. See I’m not the only one she Marsha’s. Austin got a huge Pepsi deal Lincoln gets a golden shower on stage. June Mandy found unresponsive in a nightclub and here is when Deneil’s year goes downhill.
Alright, it starting to slow down around April and May. Kara Romero debut album “Do I have your attention now,” Misu and Miki with some were tittles I’m a Hoe and Rose, thorns and Unicorn Horns, the fan choice Awards. With the Reckless Infinity festival, my movie AntiSocial came out. Another show with Rum and Coke, Cheddar and Bleach, stop giving them TV deals unless it’s Rum doing that dating reality find a mate type of show. Something most of happening of the show because July Coke debut album released and it was none other than rum cue the dramatic music and surprise squirrel. The later talked about it in an MTVNews interview.
More Nonmusic related it was a slow few months music wise but gossip wise this is when shit was hitting the fan. Riley Hamilton had cystic fibrosis, damn Faith Browdy now doing her own entertainment company something that Anniken was working on as well as the stuff she does in studio 60. Dahlhouse vs Rogue Industries maybe? Actor Aaron styles who did Evangelion was cast to do another film The New Heroes based off the book. A man once known as Billy Khan gets married and changes his name. Are we living in a world with a nicer Billy? Get the fuck out, I hear you say but it’s crazier Billy and Jerry Holmes part weekend part Stat Nerd are tied and now billy goes by Bilal Holmes. Shit is real up in here.
Kato and Victoria have twins? Tisha and Drew are engaged?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 27/12/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/12/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 28/12/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 01/01/2017(UTC), kandii on 01/01/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 01/01/2017(UTC), erich hess on 01/01/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#79 Posted : 01 January 2017 05:25:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Aliya Rose came out with singles for her new album that plans to come out next year in the first quarter. Soldier and Je T’aime, it was something Solider was a love song. Je T’aime was half French and English getting out of a violent relationship, she also did both after she left her label and went independent. Riot in the Boulevard came out with Asylum another hit, after the whole hostile takeover. Reported Failure came out with the Stone. And I liked your son is back because I can and its catchy stuff. Coke came out with Dans Ta Tête and yes there was more French going around. People playing to their root and what not. Still one of the singles Home Alone means Kidd is going to be babysitting a LOT now, I mean damn at least Eilidh has kids to keep her company, and I can’t believe I signed off on Eilidh having kids. Poor Kidd and Oscar. Another boyband came out Exhale and just can we slow down on the Boy bands and the Kpop groups, it’s like herpes just when you think they're gone and you have a few days of no problems and then blam before you know it, it flares up again. Also More French! WeeWee. Came out with a song called fireworks. Uranus a band came out and their first single were Japanese Schoolgirls in Checkered Mini Skirts You should check it out. Aikya was in a relationship with Rum and then had a falling out and that what “I fell for a bad girl” came from that.

Back to news letters, C.M.B.D came out with makeup and then Disbanded if they come out with Fantasia is yet to be seen. Maddie Urie back on the scene and is ready to get back to music Came out with Anxiety. Drew and Deneil were getting a little too friendly and one thing leads to another and Tisha ended her engagement with Drew cause of….Someone being butt hurt. Which cause Tisha and YoungHood a fling? Erich doing Erich things that are par for the course. Joshua Grimmie did an Interview and Photoshoot. Dominic and Amy Janye were together, but that didn’t stop him and Tisha getting into something and having to get bailed out by the police. We found Tyron in the hospital close to death, finally. Layla has a stalker and her car fucking exploded, Fucking prick. And Dakari Smith Coke’s Father dies yesterday at 53. Lush EP finally came out, it was okay. I like Adam Benjamin wintery Silhouette, who really need to drop an ep instead, but LUSH wasn’t bad. I guess I like did you know as my favorite. Rum Ain’t That Deep, which you would think is a slight jab at Aikya song but nope. It’s about Christmas….We’re at that time, huh, Sigh Okay let’s get this going. Blah, blah, blah Christmas is about buying stuff. Yep. Stephanie Fierce, Oh wow we had a Fierce sighting with lotus huh. They said it was lotus as a feature but she did most of the singing someone tells me who gets credit for what when you do features and which songs go where, please. Make A Scene featuring Oscar Give Me Something #1 single it was good I enjoyed it, I don’t know what this means for Weekend as most of those guys I thought were background singers I guess not. The Exhale new single let you go. The battle between Exhale vs PROXIMO begins pick a side fan girls.

Allison Cooper came out with a song, with Aikya….Go ahead and think about what that might sound like. Their voices complement each other but what they sang about is just what you’re thinking. 50 shades worthy. Mandy Williams come back into the spotlight after being admitted to the hospital with Lover (I say) and dare I say Tisha and Mandy sex tape coming? Oh Jesus, the dark web might get a lot brighter. Austin on Good Morning America Concert. He had a great year. Aikya Out of sight still in mind. ~Looks around for Tyler~ I was something I expect to be played in sex rooms all over the world. Barbie Doll oh, Barbie vs Allison for who is crazier. Little body big heart is a trippy experience with the cover and musical choices don’t get fool by that first song where I was like guitar and simple instruments? Is this same Barbie Doll, then goes to Running to the Unknown and I was like there it is. Brandon Grey featuring Rum who we think is an item now? Like I was Remix. I have a few ex-girls and I play this song too, but I’m just going to move on from that. Alicia Lena Humans without Humanity, let’s hope they play this song more when Trump is president. “We Were Liars” Produced and written by Cara Zayn and was picked up by a major studio. Damn it she is talented. Miami went on UK Radio to Premiere Miami and Chaelin Highlight. Finally, Dae Ho Park came out with Crash and also went on twitter to say he’s not straight…..And that it. I'm so happy I caught up on everything on my own. Now to bring up someone and see what the new year will bring. Naomi White.

What up girl I have a few questions for you?

Aye not much at the moment and you already know I got answers

How was your 2016?

2016 was alright we were more quiet this year but behind the scenes...let me not get into that haha but it was alright apart from my new president being a racist Oompa Loompa

What have you planned for 2017?

As of right now not too sure this is the messiest or schedule has been in years but hopefully we're gonna get that album out and a few more things are planned that I can't really talk about right now whatever we do you already know it's gonna be lit though

What was the most shocking thing for you this year?

Well first of all the Oompa Loompa thing but let me not get into that um other than that my girl Layla's situation was shocking to all of us it just came out of nowhere and no she's not with us she's not dead but we had to send her away for awhile if your watching this I miss you girl

Any Highlights, low points?

Well the high point was definitely getting to release "Don't Fight It" we got to show off a new side to us with that another was winning that airplay award that was definitely a highlight and right before the year ends too low points were pretty much the hiatus we had to take due to reasons I can't really speak much about and definitely what happened with Layla again it's been a crazy year man

What you doing tonight, I mean for new years, you have any plans?

The Próximo boys are holdings little New Years/debut single release party so I'm about to go get turnt there

You got a date for that if you don't can I come with you?

Nah no date as of yet but you know you're always welcome to be my date you know you're my boy toy *laughs*

I pefer pet than boy toy. toy feels like I'm just an object and only needs batteries. Pets need food, shelter, love and attention. That all me.

Okay fine you can be my pet then I mean all men are dogs anyway right? *she laughs* nah I'm playing, I'm playing but yeah you're definitely allowed to accompany me anywhere any time

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
mebeme101 on 01/01/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/01/2017(UTC), kandii on 01/01/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 01/01/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 01/01/2017(UTC), erich hess on 01/01/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#80 Posted : 25 February 2017 02:06:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: "Alright lets get this show on the road, we back and we have guest here to talk about stuff and junk. It is going to be a good show today so I how everyone is excited and have on their game faces"

Jake: "Do you think we should tell him?"

Sarah: "Nah, I think it will be better if he just finds out."

Chris goes on set on to see Cara stuff in the building, and pop culture catch up stuff in a box in the corner. "What the when did this happen. I know I don't have a set time or schedule but you don't have to throw my stuff in the trash. Man you guys are mean you know what I'm not going to stand for this." he said going to the set and sitting down. "I want to be mad but this stuff is nice, she gets that cable tv sponsorship money." rubbing his face on the table,

Jake: "Actually this is all the stuff she had for last year she got newer stuff for the new season."

Chris: "Damn even her hand me downs are better, but this show is going to put us on the map we have guests and reviews and we are going to blow the socks off Cara's fans and show we can be just as good."

Sarah: "Who do you have?"

Chris: Smirking and rubbing his hands "Onward with the show!"

Jake: "I was actually hoping we could just go on Cara's show"

Chris: "I got this what could go wrong?"

Jake and Sarah have a look of fear and panic but with Chris excitement and hopeful eyes then sigh and get to cleaning up the set and putting their stuff back up.

Chris: "Alright while we are cleaning have you guys heard anything that was worth talking about?"

Sarah: Mandy came out with a new single Remedy.

Jake: It was a good song but there is still a lot of questions that haven't been ask.

Chris: Gah, that was a good guest to have but I don't if she would want to come on again. I mean it was working so well before she got on the show and then all that stuff happen. We can leave that to Cara. Us dealing with that would be like..

Sarah: Betsy Devos handling public education?

Jake: President Trump doing women check ups?

Chris: Leave for a few days and things get all political, this is a fun show with poop jokes and penis puns and I want to keep it that way, thank you now low brow those jokes.

Jake: fine umm a bag of Cheetos doing women check up

Sarah; I don't care Betsy Devos has no business in education.

Chris: Sarah, the song please?

Sarah: song, Oh yea Mandy new song I like it, it was a snapshot of a girl leaving her teenage innocence behind and becoming a woman in a harsh reality.

Chris: Dope. What about you Jake?

Jake: I heard this song on soundcloud by lauran that talked about the election.

Sarah: Oh I heard that too.

Chris: I get that you guys are mad but there not much you can do about it. What is done is done, and America will be just fine we faced worst things in this country than you will think. Oh Trump is going to start a war with nuke. It will be just like the cold war where people were telling kids if you see flashing light duck and cover. We will look back at this moment and laugh.

Jake: Man we are going to die.

Sarah: What is hope anyway how could that have happen.

Chris: God who put on a Banks album's it all bleek and depressing.

Jake: Ooo I like what you did there, but that not enough to cheer me up

Chris: Do I need to swing for the fences like Riot and see if we can get amy on the show.

Sarah: Oooo I would like that,

Jake: I would too.

Chris: "This Time we are actually going to talk about K-pop and more in depth since I have no idea about it I brought out BYS from Dohlhouse." looks around to see if Anniken is around pulling a ninja to come out at any moment. "Right, Everyone please welcome BYS!"

The Groups comes out and sits down around the group all smiles and waving.

Chris: "Okay boys, b.y.s. Boyz 2 korean men? What's the story guys how did this group come together?"

LeeYung: Yes! Hello or anyoung haseyo as we say back in Korea [All members wave] we came together after we tried out to be apart of the Dahlhouse, which of course is an entertainment company ran by Anniken Smith, and we worked very hard over the last year and a half to be ready for everything. We all didn't know each other before we tried out and now we are like one big family of brothers! Each of us have different stories so we can go around and maybe say something about ourselves?

Danny: Hi everyone my name is Danny, I'm from New York, but I moved to South Korea when I was 6. Excited to be here.
Rae: My name is Rae, also from South Korea and I'm BYS lead singer!

Jaemin: Annyeonghaseyo I am Jaemin and I love dancing.

Joon: I'm Joon and I'm the second youngest members in BYS, and I'm very nervous right now! *laughs*

Kim: Hello everyone my name is Kim. I'm the only none Korean in the group as I am from Japan. But Korea is my second home and I'm fluent in both Japanese and Korean.

Kyle:
Annyeonghaseyo, Kyle 16 and I’m the other rapper in the group and I been wanting to be a musican all my life. nan junbi dwaess-eo, Which means I’m ready.

Jake: Now I'm not a big listener to korean music, I think I saw one anime music video and I was scared off, what, if there is any, difference between the music in East and the music in the west?

*All members collectively laugh*

Danny:
It really all depends on what way you look at it. There's so many different places back on our end but if you are asking about South Korea to over here, I definitely think it's starting to be influenced by eachother. In America and South Korea, the music is starting to take pointers from each-other and I think it's very good!

LeeYung:
I think the writing styles in the music is different too and of course some of the production but uh, I think there's not many huge differences in the music aside from the language, the way the songs are composed and some of the styling. But like Danny said, we are influenced from eachother so it's not seeming uncommon now.

Joon:
I think uh... music in Korea...uh..what's thee word [turns to Danny and Lee-Yung] saeng-gi issneun..in English?

Danny: Animated? He's saying that music in South Korea is more animated.
Joon: Yeah *smiles*

Kim: There are more big groups too! Like us...we have 7 members.

Chris: There a lot of boy bands here and about on these streets we do you guys rank the boy bands and put yourselves in here so we can start this shade?

Kyle: Number One Of course why wouldn’t we be, if we’re in a dark alley I wouldn’t want to be with anybody else. Unless we come up against the khan’s then we’ll have to dip.

LeeYung: I don't really shade but I think we are ranked high because we are the first K-pop boy band in the industry here, and the first male group with 7 members. It's something that hasn't been done. We have respect for any other band out there as they long as they respect us.

Danny: Bilal from Weekend had something nice to say about us and we all really appreciated that. I think it's important that we support eachother. On the other hand, we've seen little things that certain bands have said or done to be a little "shady" but there's really no need for it. We're here to perform and make music for our fans.

Sarah: Are there any people that you want to collab with or go on tour with...Like I don't know Mi-Mi, 9Lives

Jaemin: Yes! They very good girl group who make easier for bands like BYS to be...um...accept here in USA, in uh EUROPE....everywhere!
Kyle: 9Lives and Us will have the tour lit. Like it would be maybe the greatest tour ever seen by human eyes if we could pick everyone. 9Lives, MiMi, Riot! In the Boulevard, Kidd Amaze, Rum & Coke, Drew & Deneil cause you know label mates and unity. That would be the greatest tour imaginable.

LeeYung: They're very talented and we are on the same label as MiMi and 9Lives but having us all on one song? That'd be so much...unless the song is 10 minutes, we probably won't all fit on one song haha.

Chris then tosses the card with questions on it, "Alright now that I done the general crap lets ask some real questions and lets get personal with it.

*All look around and laugh a bit*

Chris: Lee-yung you a singer and a rapper so are you a boxer or briefs kind of guy and are you the kind of guy that lest your girlfriend wear your clothes?

LeeYung: I like briefs, and yeah, of course I'd let my girlfriend wear my clothes. I think it'd be pretty odd if a guy didn't let their girlfriend wear their clothes.

All the members say "ooooo" and Lee-Yung blushes slightly with a pokerface.

LeeYung:
It's the truth! *laughs*

Chris: Danny, ask can I call you Danny boy? Secondly Coke or Pepsi, and do you have any hidden talents you can show us that is not R rated?

Danny: Yeah, I've been called Danny boy before it's fine, man. I usually choose Coke. One hidden talent I have is that I can move my ears, it's weird but I'll show you!
*Danny gets up and stands up and begins to move of his ears. The other members start laughing, they clap for him as well. Danny laughs as well and sits down*

Chris: Lee-yung and Danny you guys are the oldest, so which of the members in constantly on babysitting patrol when you guys go clubbing.

Danny: That would definitely be Lee-Yung, I think I'm still a kid at heart.
Lee-Yung: We aren't allowed to go clubbing yet but when we are old enough to, I think I'd be the babysitter. It's my responsibility as a leader to try and make sure we're all doing okay.

Chris: Rae you favorite color and your trap in a horror movie with your mates who do you think will be the first to die and why

Rae: My favorite color is green and if we were in a horror movie I think Joon would because he would get scared to death. *laughs*

Chris: Kim are related to anyone famous or are you the famous one in the family and what was the most expense gift you brought for someone and why?

Kim: No I am not related to anyone famous and the most expensive gift I have gotten was a car from my dad this year after I got chosen for BYS. They were very happy! So whenever I go home I have my own car to drive.

Chris: Rae and Kim you guys are 18 so here in the states your consider legal, have you guys done anything illegal in your life, and yes jay-walking and stealing candy counts.

Rae: I haven't done anything illegal because in South Korea you get in huge trouble for doing illegal things. It's easier to just follow rules.

Kim: I got into a fist fight in primary school once.

Chris: Jaemin poor Jae you the only one 17 in the interview the lone wolf, so if you were a singer what would you be doing right now and what's your favorite dance

Jaemin: Yea...I..17. I sing with BYS so...uh... I'm singer now. I love..all dance but my fav-rite...is chinese...uh..tradit-nal dancing.

*All members clap for Jaemin as he's not very strong in English just yet but answered the question*

Kyle First off Kyle you and Danny have some "white" name compared to your mates do you guys have any nicknames for each other, and second question If you were in anime, what kind of anime would you want to be in.
*Danny laughs*

Kyle: My mother and father where all about that culture actually my grandfather was part Scottish so that where my name came from. If I could be in any anime it would be a harem anime where I’m the one surrounded by a few girls that all have affection for me. Just not the ones where I’m pictured as a clumsy aloof you know. Like Iris Zero, or Trinity Seven.

Danny: We call Lee-Yung "grandpa" sometimes because we think he has an old soul which is a good thing. We also call Joon "baby" since he always makes this baby voice when he's sleepy. Jaemin is called Smiley because he has such a nice smile, Kim we call Dance Machine cause he has killer moves. Kyle is always called "Crazy Boy" and they call me Nerd because I went to a prestigious school in Korea.

Chris: Joon you and Kyle are 16 so each one of you is the youngest and which one is more shy around girls.

Joon: Me! Kyle never shy around girls....he need to teach me! *laughs*

Kyle: Girls just want to have fun, and I like to have fun so when they are with me that are going to have fun and enjoy themselves. I tell Joon all the time that if you just go out and be himself girls will just come to him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/02/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/02/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 25/02/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/02/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 26/02/2017(UTC)