logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#1 Posted : 08 June 2009 06:33:37(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Known as possibly the most successful girl group in TRSG history, GirlSpice have definitely made their mark in pop music with 6 studio albums and over 25 single releases. The girls have gone on several sell-out world tours and have achieved much success in the charts with 16 of their singles charting in the top 40 and 5 of their albums charting top 40 with 4 of them going top 10. Although the girls are set to vanish from the music scene by the end of the year, they will remain in the memory of pop fans as a group that changed pop music forever.

UserPostedImage

CAREER CELEBRATION VIDEO

UserPostedImage

SPICE IT UP! - THE GREATEST HITS - OUT NOW

BRAND NEW TRACK LISTING!
1. Mystery 2.0 (2009 Mix)
2. Disturbia
3. Sugar & Spice
4. Xplode (Featuring Aerospliff)
5. Endless Tears
6. Issues
7. Hallucination
8. Drop the Bomb (Featuring Thunderwolf)
9. Invisible (Featuring Rebel Uprising)
10. Sorry
11. Pink Poison Passon Princess
12. Lips Locking (With Averex)
13. Pull Out (Featuring Gillians)
14. Rump Shakin'
15. Out of My System (With Aftershock)
16. Control (New Song)
17. Energetic (New Song)
18. Undress to the Beat (New Song)
19 Close the Door (New Song)
20. Goodbye (New Song)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

We've all gone in different directions and we're having a blast as so many opportunities have been made available to us all since we split. We've been wanting to do this for quite a while now but we couldn't last time due to an unfortunate reason, but the main thing is that we want to give our fans a treat and a very memorable one at that. We can't wait for you all to hear the exciting news and hope you're all as excited as we are! Make sure to keep checking back.

- GirlSpice

UserPostedImage

Hey all! Still on the tour and having a blast, we're in Australia at the moment for our Australasian leg of the tour and the fans here are AMAZING, the weather isn't bad either! We'll also be performing in New Zealand later this month so that's something else to look forward to. We've also started rerecording ALL the vocals of our songs that appear on the greatest hits album to make it sound more fresh and to of course - spice it up! We can't wait for the release of the album and we're sure that fans will love it. Now! There's something also very exciting.. not only will we be releasing our last album but we'll also be releasing our last single. YAY!! That's right the new song on the greatest hits album which is called "Undress To The Beat" will be getting a release in the near future to promote the album. So they'll be lots of stuff coming up for fans to look forward to before we disappear for good. You'll all probably be sick of us by the time we're gone! Haha, well I'll blog soon, take care x

- Kimberly

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 28 January 2010 06:57:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Taylr  
#2 Posted : 08 June 2009 06:42:38(UTC)
Taylr

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Taylor: Man, i gotta go see one more show before they finish.
Damien: Same.
Jason: Who are these?
James: You are so new to this place!
Taylor: You must be the only one who has never heard of GirlSpice.
Jason: Awesome. ;P
Matthew: No, not awesome, Haha.
Offline GirlSpice  
#3 Posted : 08 June 2009 06:52:46(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Taylr wrote:

May: We'll be coming back to Europe later this year in August so hopefully we'll catch you at one of the dates then! Haha, whoever knew we had such a wide fanbase! We're getting young 6 year old girls to grown men in their 20's who make punk music coming to see the shows. I love it!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Taylr  
#4 Posted : 08 June 2009 06:59:46(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
GirlSpice wrote:
Taylr wrote:

May: We'll be coming back to Europe later this year in August so hopefully we'll catch you at one of the dates then! Haha, whoever knew we had such a wide fanbase! We're getting young 6 year old girls to grown men in their 20's who make punk music coming to see the shows. I love it!

Taylor: It's not too bad at all, Haha.
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 08 June 2009 07:02:49(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
GirlSpice wrote:
Haha, whoever knew we had such a wide fanbase!

GirlSpice - the only band with a fanbase wider than my ass. Hey, you could make that your slogan. (:
See y'all soon,
-Kitena Dale x
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline GirlSpice  
#6 Posted : 08 June 2009 07:07:26(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

bikz wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:
Haha, whoever knew we had such a wide fanbase!

GirlSpice - the only band with a fanbase wider than my ass. Hey, you could make that your slogan. (:
See y'all soon,
-Kitena Dale x

May: LOL! I like it, very catchy :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline JellyBaby Records  
#7 Posted : 09 June 2009 05:59:01(UTC)
JellyBaby Records

Though Girl Spice are an awesome and hugely sucessful band - the numbers speak for themselves and JellyBaby Records' Killing Medusa are infact a more sucessful girl group.

They have had 75+million album sales (from 17 albums) and sucessfully passed the 100 billionth single sale mark recently.

Just to clarify :-p
UserPostedImage

JellyBaby Records present: KJB, Killing Medusa, Storm Force, Dog Almighty and The Phonic Fighters

Offline GirlSpice  
#8 Posted : 09 June 2009 06:16:14(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

JellyBaby Records wrote:
Though Girl Spice are an awesome and hugely sucessful band - the numbers speak for themselves and JellyBaby Records' Killing Medusa are infact a more sucessful girl group.

They have had 75+million album sales (from 17 albums) and sucessfully passed the 100 billionth single sale mark recently.

Just to clarify :-p

May: Well numbers don't speak for everything, obviously they don't when you're having to resort to whoring yourselves on our site x

Edited by user 09 June 2009 06:36:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline bikz  
#9 Posted : 09 June 2009 06:40:08(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Brisky : Yeh, Moronic Changeling's probably sold around twice as much as GirlSpice, but I wouldn't call us a more successful girl group ....
Chris : Justin, Rayne, Alex and myself would probably agree with you there. ;)
Brisky : MOSTLY girl group, and you forgot Sparkle Stardust. Anyway, numbers matter nothing, really.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline GirlSpice  
#10 Posted : 09 June 2009 06:41:48(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

bikz wrote:
Brisky : Yeh, Moronic Changeling's probably sold around twice as much as GirlSpice, but I wouldn't call us a more successful girl group ....
Chris : Justin, Rayne, Alex and myself would probably agree with you there. ;)
Brisky : MOSTLY girl group, and you forgot Sparkle Stardust. Anyway, numbers matter nothing, really.

Chantal: There's loads more successful girl bands, I'd just ignore May she's just naturally bitchy, as usual.

May: I'm not..

Chantal: You proved it just now!

May: Whatever, someone has to say something in this group.. no one else says anything!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline GirlSpice  
#11 Posted : 05 July 2009 21:13:22(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

EXCLUSIVE LAST EVER INTERVIEW - COMING LATER TODAY!

GirlSpice have confirmed that they will be having their last ever interview with their official site later today where GirlSpice will be having a lengthy talk about the tour, upcoming projects and their past. Don't miss it!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline GirlSpice  
#12 Posted : 05 July 2009 23:55:13(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

EXCLUSIVE LAST EVER GIRLSPICE INTERVIEW!

Q: So let's get straight to the point, you're branded as the pop princesses in the industry, how does that feel?
Sophia: We've all truly been blessed, we really have. Being a part of this group has been an amazing journey and although it's not over just yet, it's sad to think that it will eventually end.

Q: You've had a lot of great albums but which one is your favourite?
Carly: Ooh.. this is hard, but I'll have to go with Disturbia, it's amazing.

May: I also love Disturbia, it's just got a really dark and electro vibe to it that we really wanted to aim for and I think we think we pulled it off well!

Kimberly: If you're a fan then you should know that we were working on an album called Open Your Eyes and I think that was our best work, unfortunately it didn't see the light of the day but I'm sure one day it'll leak.. it was really different from what we've done before and it had a lot of meaning to us all.

Chantal: I also have to say the same as Kimberly, it was a great album and it's a shame it didn't get a release, it would have been huge.

Sophia: Even though I weren't in the group then, I really liked Nu-Di-Ty, it was really sexy and fun and I still listen to it now!

Q: May, you're the only original GirlSpice member left, how does that feel and also how does it feel when looking back on the groups debut album?
May: It doesn't change anything with me and the rest of the girls, I get on better with them than the original members, so it's fine! The debut album was pretty.. terrible in my opinion. The lead single 'Mystery' was probably the only decent song. I hated the rest, if I have to be honest.

Q: Every date of your tour has sold out, how do you feel about the response that you've received from the public?
Carly: It's really been overwhelming and we're just so grateful for the support. We've even had great reviews from Hot Topic and even Elisabeth who is the President of Boy Toy Entertainment!

Q: So the greatest hits is approaching and you've got 3 new songs on there, with 2 of them being iTunes bonus tracks, explain the new tracks to us.
Kimberly: Well the lead single for the greatest hits album will be a track called 'Undress To The Beat', it's a big party anthem, very electro-pop and classic GirlSpice, a definite floor-filler. The track 'Energetic' is also similar but it's a blend of R&B and dance-pop, it's also a big club banger whilst 'Close The Door' is a pretty emotional ballad about the end of the group. The rest of the original tracks are all being re-recorded since some of us weren't in the group when GirlSpice first started out, so this way you can have all our vocals on classic old hits from GirlSpice!

Q: Aftermath is approaching and you're headlining at a quite late time, meaning your set will run through to the next day, early morning. How do you feel about that and will we see any changes from the performances we've seen on the tour?
Chantal: It's gonna be a long day, I can tell you that! (Laughs)

Sophia: I know! We're just gonna walk on stage and wheel a bed in. There we go, our set is done. (Laughs)

Kimberly: I don't think the organisers would be too pleased, but then again.. I'm sure they'd understand. (Laughs)

Carly: Oh stop being a tease! No, it's going to be great. We're really gonna bring the party and no one is gonna feel tired, despite the time. That's the aim, it's going to be like being in a massive club. We're not bothered about the time and you can definitely expect a few changes from the tour performances, we don't want everything to be expected and boring, since I'd like to think we're a pretty unexpected and exciting group.

Q: I know this might sound crazy at this point since you're just preparing to split, but would there ever be a chance of a reunion?
May: I don't think so, but you never know. Expect the unexpected with us.

Q: When will the tour DVD be coming out and has it been filmed yet?
Kimberly: We're not certain on a date since it hasn't been filmed just yet but the second Madison Square Garden date on the second North American leg will be filmed. So expect one near the end of the year. We're really trying to get everything out and done by the end of this year so we can officially split.

Q: Will we see any of you continue a career in music after GirlSpice split?
Carly: Once again, you'll have to wait and see. We can't talk about it now.

Q: So that's a yes?
Carly: NO! I didn't say that! I just said we can't talk about it now.

Q: Unfortunately, a few of your band members have passed away, why did you decide to not mention a word of them in the tour?
May: I think that the tour is already sad enough, it's the fans last chance to see us live. So we wanted to make the tour really fun, bright, colourful, energetic and lively. Since I think that's a good way of describing the group, a depressing show is not what the fans want, in my opinion. They want a fun night out so that's what we gave them. Anyway, we dedicated a song to the members we lost in the last tour and we didn't want to dwell on the past too much for this tour.

Q: Throughout your career you have probably inspired some pop acts at least a little, but who has inspired you?
Kimberly: I can speak for the group when I say Emma Blunt has definitely inspired us. She used to be our manager and she taught us basically everything we know now, she's great and it was a pleasure to have her as our manager.

Chantal: I also think that Yumi has inspired us, we don't hear much of her now but I think she's amazing.

Q: You are probably one of the most photographed groups on the planet, does the paparazzi annoy you and how do you cope with it?
Carly: It definitely annoys all of us, we've had this chat a lot of times and we're always pulling tricks on the paparazzi to try and get a bit of peace, sometimes we'll even get lookalikes just to get them off our backs. (Laughs)

Sophia: Yeah, it's pretty hectic. I just think that it's easier in a group because you always have friends around you and they can experience the same thing as what you're going through, so I think that definitely helps. Having a very supportive family always helps as well.

Q: Being such huge stars, how do you not let the fame go to your head?
May: Like Sophia said before, having supportive family and friends helps as they keep you grounded and they'll always tell you if you're acting like a diva.

Carly: It's pretty funny since I'm told that quite a lot. (Laughs)

Q: Speaking of being a diva.. what is usually on GirlSpice's rider?
Chantal: You might be surprised but we're not that fussy. We're not like "Don't give us any green M&M's" and stuff like that. (Laughs)

Sophia: Yeah, I mean I only ask for pretty simple stuff like fresh flowers, bottled water and stuff like that. Whilst Carly demands her diva items.. pink bubblegum, a blueberry scented candle, a professional make-up mirror.. blah blah blah.. diva!

Carly: No I don't ask for that! Shut up! (Looks at floor)

Q: Well GirlSpice, it's been fun chatting to you.. sadly this is your last interview isn't it?
Chantal: It is! It's a shame.. but it's been fun.

Q: Yep, well I wish you luck with your future projects and good luck with Aftermath and the rest of the tour!
GirlSpice: Thanks!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Averex  
#13 Posted : 06 July 2009 00:00:52(UTC)
Averex

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
GirlSpice wrote:
EXCLUSIVE LAST EVER GIRLSPICE INTERVIEW!

Q: So let's get straight to the point, you're branded as the pop princesses in the industry, how does that feel?
Sophia: We've all truly been blessed, we really have. Being a part of this group has been an amazing journey and although it's not over just yet, it's sad to think that it will eventually end.

Q: You've had a lot of great albums but which one is your favourite?
Carly: Ooh.. this is hard, but I'll have to go with Disturbia, it's amazing.

May: I also love Disturbia, it's just got a really dark and electro vibe to it that we really wanted to aim for and I think we think we pulled it off well!

Kimberly: If you're a fan then you should know that we were working on an album called Open Your Eyes and I think that was our best work, unfortunately it didn't see the light of the day but I'm sure one day it'll leak.. it was really different from what we've done before and it had a lot of meaning to us all.

Chantal: I also have to say the same as Kimberly, it was a great album and it's a shame it didn't get a release, it would have been huge.

Sophia: Even though I weren't in the group then, I really liked Nu-Di-Ty, it was really sexy and fun and I still listen to it now!

Q: May, you're the only original GirlSpice member left, how does that feel and also how does it feel when looking back on the groups debut album?
May: It doesn't change anything with me and the rest of the girls, I get on better with them than the original members, so it's fine! The debut album was pretty.. terrible in my opinion. The lead single 'Mystery' was probably the only decent song. I hated the rest, if I have to be honest.

Q: Every date of your tour has sold out, how do you feel about the response that you've received from the public?
Carly: It's really been overwhelming and we're just so grateful for the support. We've even had great reviews from Hot Topic and even Elisabeth who is the President of Boy Toy Entertainment!

Q: So the greatest hits is approaching and you've got 3 new songs on there, with 2 of them being iTunes bonus tracks, explain the new tracks to us.
Kimberly: Well the lead single for the greatest hits album will be a track called 'Undress To The Beat', it's a big party anthem, very electro-pop and classic GirlSpice, a definite floor-filler. The track 'Energetic' is also similar but it's a blend of R&B and dance-pop, it's also a big club banger whilst 'Close The Door' is a pretty emotional ballad about the end of the group. The rest of the original tracks are all being re-recorded since some of us weren't in the group when GirlSpice first started out, so this way you can have all our vocals on classic old hits from GirlSpice!

Q: Aftermath is approaching and you're headlining at a quite late time, meaning your set will run through to the next day, early morning. How do you feel about that and will we see any changes from the performances we've seen on the tour?
Chantal: It's gonna be a long day, I can tell you that! (Laughs)

Sophia: I know! We're just gonna walk on stage and wheel a bed in. There we go, our set is done. (Laughs)

Kimberly: I don't think the organisers would be too pleased, but then again.. I'm sure they'd understand. (Laughs)

Carly: Oh stop being a tease! No, it's going to be great. We're really gonna bring the party and no one is gonna feel tired, despite the time. That's the aim, it's going to be like being in a massive club. We're not bothered about the time and you can definitely expect a few changes from the tour performances, we don't want everything to be expected and boring, since I'd like to think we're a pretty unexpected and exciting group.

Q: I know this might sound crazy at this point since you're just preparing to split, but would there ever be a chance of a reunion?
May: I don't think so, but you never know. Expect the unexpected with us.

Q: When will the tour DVD be coming out and has it been filmed yet?
Kimberly: We're not certain on a date since it hasn't been filmed just yet but the second Madison Square Garden date on the second North American leg will be filmed. So expect one near the end of the year. We're really trying to get everything out and done by the end of this year so we can officially split.

Q: Will we see any of you continue a career in music after GirlSpice split?
Carly: Once again, you'll have to wait and see. We can't talk about it now.

Q: So that's a yes?
Carly: NO! I didn't say that! I just said we can't talk about it now.

Q: Unfortunately, a few of your band members have passed away, why did you decide to not mention a word of them in the tour?
May: I think that the tour is already sad enough, it's the fans last chance to see us live. So we wanted to make the tour really fun, bright, colourful, energetic and lively. Since I think that's a good way of describing the group, a depressing show is not what the fans want, in my opinion. They want a fun night out so that's what we gave them. Anyway, we dedicated a song to the members we lost in the last tour and we didn't want to dwell on the past too much for this tour.

Q: Throughout your career you have probably inspired some pop acts at least a little, but who has inspired you?
Kimberly: I can speak for the group when I say Emma Blunt has definitely inspired us. She used to be our manager and she taught us basically everything we know now, she's great and it was a pleasure to have her as our manager.

Chantal: I also think that Yumi has inspired us, we don't hear much of her now but I think she's amazing.

Q: You are probably one of the most photographed groups on the planet, does the paparazzi annoy you and how do you cope with it?
Carly: It definitely annoys all of us, we've had this chat a lot of times and we're always pulling tricks on the paparazzi to try and get a bit of peace, sometimes we'll even get lookalikes just to get them off our backs. (Laughs)

Sophia: Yeah, it's pretty hectic. I just think that it's easier in a group because you always have friends around you and they can experience the same thing as what you're going through, so I think that definitely helps. Having a very supportive family always helps as well.

Q: Being such huge stars, how do you not let the fame go to your head?
May: Like Sophia said before, having supportive family and friends helps as they keep you grounded and they'll always tell you if you're acting like a diva.

Carly: It's pretty funny since I'm told that quite a lot. (Laughs)

Q: Speaking of being a diva.. what is usually on GirlSpice's rider?
Chantal: You might be surprised but we're not that fussy. We're not like "Don't give us any green M&M's" and stuff like that. (Laughs)

Sophia: Yeah, I mean I only ask for pretty simple stuff like fresh flowers, bottled water and stuff like that. Whilst Carly demands her diva items.. pink bubblegum, a blueberry scented candle, a professional make-up mirror.. blah blah blah.. diva!

Carly: No I don't ask for that! Shut up! (Looks at floor)

Q: Well GirlSpice, it's been fun chatting to you.. sadly this is your last interview isn't it?
Chantal: It is! It's a shame.. but it's been fun.

Q: Yep, well I wish you luck with your future projects and good luck with Aftermath and the rest of the tour!
GirlSpice: Thanks!

*Great interview girls!!!*
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#14 Posted : 06 July 2009 00:06:31(UTC)
bikz

Woman

It's a shame that it was your last ever, but you gave it your all and it's a fantastic interview.
-Emma Blunt.
UserPostedImage
Offline troymazing  
#15 Posted : 06 July 2009 03:56:21(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Madison: They're really leaving soon.... but I'm still very exciting for touring with you!

OOC: Oh my Madonna, Stacy, that must've taken FOREVER to do! :p
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline GirlSpice  
#16 Posted : 30 July 2009 08:06:01(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

TOUR DVD INFO!

UserPostedImage
DVD Cover

TRACK LISTING:

Losing My Mind (Video Introduction)
Disturbia
Pink Poison Passion Princess

Breathe Heavy (Video Interlude)
Hallucination
Red Alert
Love Bomb
Mystery 2.0 (2009 Mix)
A Piece Of Me

Take It Off (Video Interlude)
Pull Out
Xplode
Drop The Bomb

Slow Dance (Dancers Interlude)
Endless Tears
Sorry
Invisible
Close The Door
(New Song)
Energetic (Video Interlude)
Energetic (New Song)
Rump Shakin'
Oxygen

Destruction (Video Interlude)
Beautiful Messed Up World
Issues

Encore:
Sugar & Spice
Disturbia (Reprise)

GirlSpice: The Soul Lives On (Final Video)

DVD Extras:
One Last Goodbye: Day Before Opening Night
The Creation: Props, Outfits & More

We've all been waiting SOO long to reveal something about our tour DVD and I can finally give you all some information about it including the official cover! The DVD will be filmed as you can see on the cover, in Madison Square Garden. We're having two dates in that arena on the North American leg of the tour so just to confirm, we will be filming the second show there which is on 26th September. They'll also be some DVD extras for the fans to enjoy including a little feature on the day before the opening night where it just shows us all talking about how we're feeling going back on the road for the last time and talk in more detail about the whole tour itself. Whilst the other extra gives fans an insight into how the props and outfits were created and designed and also shows fans sketches from the designers before they were actually made. It's a great DVD for the fans to have and hopefully you'll all support in when it gets released a day after our last ever date of the tour.. 25th October! We're now currently on a break and we finished up the Asian leg of the tour yesterday, European leg next and Aftershock will join us for our new and improved setlist for the European leg only! Anyway, hope you all enjoy the DVD and we'll update soon xo

- Sophia

OOC: With thanks to Troy for the picture used on the cover!

Edited by user 30 July 2009 08:08:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline troymazing  
#17 Posted : 30 July 2009 08:14:15(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Aurora: *shopping on her BlackBerry* WOO! Just preordered the DVD, you girls are amazing!

OOC: What a beautiful picture! And thanks for the credit :D

Edited by user 30 July 2009 08:16:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline ALX  
#18 Posted : 30 July 2009 09:16:53(UTC)
ALX

Man

troymazing wrote:
Aurora: *shopping on her BlackBerry* WOO! Just preordered the DVD, you girls are amazing!

OOC: What a beautiful picture! And thanks for the credit :D

Bret (on his cell from rehab): Same, should be awesome!
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline GirlSpice  
#19 Posted : 02 August 2009 03:13:54(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

FOLLOW GIRLSPICE ON TWITTER!

You can now follow GirlSpice on Twitter by clicking HERE

OOC: I love this idea of Troy's and it would be great if more could sign up!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline GirlSpice  
#20 Posted : 28 August 2009 01:55:19(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

GIRLSPICE - "SPICE IT UP!" BRAND NEW TRACK LISTING

UserPostedImage

1. Mystery 2.0 (2009 Mix)
2. Disturbia
3. Sugar & Spice
4. Xplode (Featuring Aerospliff)
5. Endless Tears
6. Issues
7. Hallucination
8. Drop the Bomb (Featuring Thunderwolf)
9. Invisible (Featuring Rebel Uprising)
10. Sorry
11. Pink Poison Passon Princess
12. Lips Locking (With Averex)
13. Pull Out (Featuring Gillians)
14. Rump Shakin'
15. Out of My System (With Aftershock)
16. Control (New Song)
17. Energetic (New Song)
18. Undress to the Beat (New Song)
19 Close the Door (New Song)
20. Goodbye (New Song)

Available worldwide soon.
Brand new song titled "Undress to the Beat" will be released in the UK and USA later this September.

Edited by user 05 September 2009 03:00:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry