logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#1 Posted : 20 March 2016 02:03:45(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Groups: Registered
Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Title: Come Out
Released: March 19, 2016
Format: Digital Download
Recorded: 2015
Genre: Pop Rock
Length: 3:12
Label: Just Record Records
Songwriters: Johnny Carter
Producers: Red Triangle, Johnny Carter
From The Album: Honest (2016)

Come Out is the lead single released from Johnny Carter's upcoming debut studio album "Honest" through Just Record Records. "Come Out" follows the release of the promo single from the album "Party". Ιt's Johnny's first release in 2016 and it marks the start of his new era. "Come Out" was produced by Red Triangle and Johnny and was written by Johnny Carter. The song was written right after the release of Johnny's "Deadly Party EP" and it was also recorded the same month. Johnny has been working on his debut album since October 2015, and after the release of "Come Out" the lead single, a release date for the album is expected to be announced soon as Johnny will go on his first Tour with Kidd Amaze to promote his debut album.

The song is a Gay anthem, as the song is about sexuality and coming out without fear. This is the lead single of Johnny's debut album "Honest" because he wanted to really express himself and be honest to his fans from the start of his career.
"This is an important song for me and my career, because that's who I am and I didn't want to pretend. I want to be honest to y'all from the beginning and that's why this is the lead single of an album that I'll be honest about myself, my feelings and generally what's going on around me and that's why it's called "Honest". I went through difficult things cause of my sexuality and it is really unfair. I know many of you are afraid and dealing with situations that you shouldn't because it's nobody's business but yours. I wanna empower my LGBT fans, guys you're not alone, and we all together will fight for equal rights and the freedom to be who we are without fear."

Lyrics

Come out, come out, come out
Come out of the closet

Wanna smile and grind, oh they don't know
Not their business oh what you're doin' solo
Fuck em and what they say, you're not alone
And after all these things you went through
It's time to let it out
Oh no don't care about them
It's time to live your life

Come out of the closet
You don't have to change yourself
Do what you wanna
So come out, come out, come out
Come out of the closet
You don't have to pretend no more
Do what you wanna

Maybe it feels wrong, trust me it's not
Baby you should know, life is for you oh
I can assure you that you're not alone
And after all these things you went through
It's time to let it out
Oh yeah it's for the best
It's time to live your life

Come out of the closet
Do what you wanna
Come out of the closet
Do what you wanna

So you don't have to be ashamed
That's you and they should behave
Feel free to shout it out, I'm out oh

Come out of the closet
Do what you wanna
Come out of the closet
Do what you wanna
Come out of the closet

Sounds Like:
thanks 11 users thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 20/03/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/03/2016(UTC), erich hess on 20/03/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 20/03/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/03/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/03/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 20/03/2016(UTC), GirlSpice on 20/03/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 21/03/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 25/03/2016(UTC), kandii on 25/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 20 March 2016 15:58:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Your best single yet!! So nice to see how much you are growing on the forum. I always seem to enjoy songs that feel true to the actual character and when I read this I definitely felt a connection between Johnny and the lyrics. I say stick to this pop/rock sound for Johnny. It fits him better than the R&B stuff even though Party rocked :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 20/03/2016(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 20 March 2016 16:06:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Eilidh: Hi Mr. Johnny! You're really nice and I like your songs :) This is my favorite because one time I was in a closet with my bestest friend so I dont know why anyone would want to come out of them. They are really warm and safe but sometimes too dark, but I still like your song, Go Johnny! :D
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 20/03/2016(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#4 Posted : 20 March 2016 23:42:44(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Your best single yet!! So nice to see how much you are growing on the forum. I always seem to enjoy songs that feel true to the actual character and when I read this I definitely felt a connection between Johnny and the lyrics. I say stick to this pop/rock sound for Johnny. It fits him better than the R&B stuff even though Party rocked :P

OOC: Thank you so much!! I'm really glad you like it! Yeah I wanna try different things with him.. To be honest I don't know if I'll stick to one genre. Thank you again!!

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Eilidh: Hi Mr. Johnny! You're really nice and I like your songs :) This is my favorite because one time I was in a closet with my bestest friend so I dont know why anyone would want to come out of them. They are really warm and safe but sometimes too dark, but I still like your song, Go Johnny! :D

Johnny: Thank you so much Eilidh! Well you kinda explained it.. It's kinda safe but it's too dark.. 😘
thanks 1 user thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#5 Posted : 20 March 2016 23:57:38(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
CosmaMendoza: I love this song, Johnny! It's honestly amazing and also beautiful! I feel like THIS is going to be the next LGBT-Anthem and it honestly should be, because we all should be who we want to be! And, you pretty much said that with this song! It's okay to be who you are. Lots of love!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 21/03/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#6 Posted : 21 March 2016 03:09:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Sarah: this was a good song. It's going to take me a while to get use to this cause I kind of waiting for some type of outside force drive you to make cookie cut out pop music. I mean you are doing good but I don't think I have seen you best yet, and it hard breaking into pop

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 21 March 2016 03:30:58(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Cara Zayn: I think you've just achieved your moment here Johnny! This is a really great song, I love the message and the structure of the song, it's a different vibe from what you've done so far and I think this song puts you onto that next level. Great work dude, keep going!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#8 Posted : 21 March 2016 04:44:58(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
CosmaMendoza: I love this song, Johnny! It's honestly amazing and also beautiful! I feel like THIS is going to be the next LGBT-Anthem and it honestly should be, because we all should be who we want to be! And, you pretty much said that with this song! It's okay to be who you are. Lots of love!

Johnny: thank you so much! I appreciate the love!! Yes that's the message and everyone should feel good about themselves!! Thank you again Cosma and I'm excited to hear your debut single!!

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Sarah: this was a good song. It's going to take me a while to get use to this cause I kind of waiting for some type of outside force drive you to make cookie cut out pop music. I mean you are doing good but I don't think I have seen you best yet, and it hard breaking into pop

Johnny: Thank you so much Sarah! I mean I appreciate that you're honest. I hope that my upcoming releases will please you musically! This song was all about the message and the right to be who you are without being afraid.

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Cara Zayn: I think you've just achieved your moment here Johnny! This is a really great song, I love the message and the structure of the song, it's a different vibe from what you've done so far and I think this song puts you onto that next level. Great work dude, keep going!

Johnny: Thank you Mrs Cara!! I'm glad people like it because it's such an important song for me!
Offline Atonic Records  
#9 Posted : 21 March 2016 04:52:44(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Medina: Oh wow johnny, great track! I'm so proud to see you grow as an artist and I'm glad I got to know you personally when we collaborated last year. I hope to see more success come your way and keep up the good work, Love you! xoxo
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#10 Posted : 21 March 2016 23:26:43(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Originally Posted by: Atonic Records Go to Quoted Post
Medina: Oh wow johnny, great track! I'm so proud to see you grow as an artist and I'm glad I got to know you personally when we collaborated last year. I hope to see more success come your way and keep up the good work, Love you! xoxo

Johnny: Thank you Medina!! Me too, you are a great person and an amazing artist, I hope we will work together again in the future. Wish you the best and once again thank you for the kind words!😘
Offline BrownSugar  
#11 Posted : 24 March 2016 17:50:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Dustyn: Yay, Johnny! I love the song and I'm super proud of you for coming out and embracing who you really are. I think that the change in sound from the previous stuff was a nice surprise and really unexpected. I think that you're really carving out your own style, sound and image now, and I think that's all because of this recent acceptance and surge in confidence. You're happy with who you are and what you're doing and it really shows in the music :)

Billy: I'll wait for the album before I form a full opinion on you and your work. I'm not a fan of the style of song but the message is a good one. I'm all for people embracing their sexuality. Just don't turn into a Lady Gaga and keep using insecure gays to sell music. I'll keep a lookout for future stuff for now though.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 24/03/2016(UTC), kandii on 23/04/2016(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#12 Posted : 25 March 2016 05:31:32(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Dustyn: Yay, Johnny! I love the song and I'm super proud of you for coming out and embracing who you really are. I think that the change in sound from the previous stuff was a nice surprise and really unexpected. I think that you're really carving out your own style, sound and image now, and I think that's all because of this recent acceptance and surge in confidence. You're happy with who you are and what you're doing and it really shows in the music :)

Billy: I'll wait for the album before I form a full opinion on you and your work. I'm not a fan of the style of song but the message is a good one. I'm all for people embracing their sexuality. Just don't turn into a Lady Gaga and keep using insecure gays to sell music. I'll keep a lookout for future stuff for now though.

Johnny: Thank you so much Dustyn! Yes, I'm trying different things and experimenting with my sound. Yes I agree and it's really important to feel good about yourself, many things have changed for the best!

Thank you for checking out my music Billy! I hope you'll like my album and I just wanna say that I won't use my sexuality to sell my music.
Offline mebeme101  
#13 Posted : 25 March 2016 05:37:14(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Alec: Hey Johnny just got the chance to listen to this track and wanted to say I love it for so many reasons the sound is something different for you and that's awesome it really shows off your flexibility as an artist I also love the message this is something a lot of guys, girls, and everyone in between need to hear and this is so brave of you as well I'm incredibly proud of your writing here you've improved so much since you debuted awhile back and your debut was incredible but this it just shows your growth and I can't wait to hear more of that :)

OOC: Basically what Alec said great job on all of this :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 25/03/2016(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14 Posted : 25 March 2016 05:49:15(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Elyar: Yes bro, finally you come out that closet, this song is so inspiring to others who are in the closet, it's great that your music will reassure them that everything will be ok

OOC - Love this!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 25/03/2016(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#15 Posted : 26 March 2016 02:29:24(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Alec: Hey Johnny just got the chance to listen to this track and wanted to say I love it for so many reasons the sound is something different for you and that's awesome it really shows off your flexibility as an artist I also love the message this is something a lot of guys, girls, and everyone in between need to hear and this is so brave of you as well I'm incredibly proud of your writing here you've improved so much since you debuted awhile back and your debut was incredible but this it just shows your growth and I can't wait to hear more of that :)

OOC: Basically what Alec said great job on all of this :)

Johnny: Thank you so much for everything!! I wanna try different things and I'm also overwhelmed that my work pays off and you like it!

OOC: Thank you so much😃😃

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar: Yes bro, finally you come out that closet, this song is so inspiring to others who are in the closet, it's great that your music will reassure them that everything will be ok

OOC - Love this!

Johnny: Thank you Elyar for your support!! You know how much this means to me!

OOC: Thank You!!😃