logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 2001clay  
#1 Posted : 25 July 2023 03:04:33(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Artist(s): Camille
Title: Your Chance
Genre(s): R&B/Soul
Length: 3:10
Writer: Keshia Love, Camille Preston
Producer: Bryan Michael Cox
Label: Chaos Records
From The Album: Camille

Your Chance is the third single by Camille Preston. The song was released on July 24th, 2023 from the debut self titled album "Camille". After her last single "Baby Love" was release in July 2021 it peaked to number 16 at the same peak that her first debut single did. She honestly was disappointed that her second single didn't peak to new number but it didn't let her down easily due to being exciting on being opening act for Tika Mays Tour "Unfinished Business in North America. However she already finished her album in mid-2022 but she wasn't satisficed with her project and wanted to do new recording while finish up the touches of her album. She was quiet from social media due to getting album done quietly after the tour is over but it was revealed that in July she'll be performing at Bring The Heat festival at Saturday in Maryland. Also she posted her bts video that she shot the video in France which the video shooting was began on June 26-28 in Paris, France.

The song was written in 2022 by Keshia Love, Camille Preston. The song is produced, mixed, and mastered by Bryan Michael Cox.

[Intro]
Hello? who this?
Ahh just kiddin’
Not home right now, please leave a message

[Keshia Intro]
Yo Camille
What’s up, ya girl Keshia
I done called you like four times
3:46 3:51 3:55
Now it’s 4:00
Girl ‘lemme tell you about your man okay
And it’s not gonna be pretty
So my homegirl just told me and saw your man slept with somebody ho's
Homegirl capture the pic and messages and it was your best friend
It’s your best friend like girl you need a new one
So tell me girl, what you gonna do with him, damn

(I finna pack up my shit and leave his behind, c’mon)

[Verse 1]
Wit a text message like this (I just can’t)
I can’t even believe you lie (yeah)
And with this stupid game you play (oh, oh)
I don't know how i'm gonna deal with you
(I know you know) Finna cause a scene in a minute (ey)
It’s, ’bout that time you got caught
Finna let them keep on starin’
You'll be seeing me last time

[Hook]
I-I-I-I’m fed up with your lies
Finna take your money cause you owe me player
Got your car custom for you but now it's mine
No car’s for you, i'll order uber for you
Ya'll boys wanna play but it’s alright
Got em girls calling to check up on your ass
Cause i'm leaving you you blew your chance
Cause i'm leaving you and i'm saying goodbye to you

(Oh, heck yeah)

[Verse 2]
Yes I’m independent (I’m independent)
I’m on top of my game (Hey!)
You tryna take me back but it long overdue
(Ain’t no sense in tryin’ shit)
I will hit the club tryna get the guys
Cause I just got my shit together
Do you wants some of this
Well if you i'm sorry but you not getting this

[Hook]
Cause i'm leaving you you had your chance
i'm finna get my shit and i'm saying goodbye to you

(I wan’chall get up on this, c’mon)

[Bridge]
(I’m) gon’ do what I gotta do
I’m single baby, this is my life
(I) take your stuff, that i brought for you
So i'm keeping this shit so get a new shit

[Verse 3]
I had enough of your lies doing this tonight
I'm gonna pack up your stuff so you can leave
Matter of fact lemme get your car it's mine
I da one who just paid for your custom ride
You didn't help me out when i'm paid bills
Guess what I used up your card for bills anyway
Get your act right before you treating me wrong
Wait a minute you stay here while i'm leaving you
Hey

[Hook]
[x2]

Check out Camille Performance

Edited by user 03 August 2023 05:26:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 5 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 25/07/2023(UTC), erich hess on 25/07/2023(UTC), C4AJoh on 25/07/2023(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/07/2023(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 29/07/2023(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2 Posted : 31 July 2023 10:37:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Andrea: We don't want no lying ass deadbeats in this house! Kick him to the curb, PERIOD!! Song SLAPS bb girl! An anthem for the girlies and the gays for sure.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/07/2023(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3 Posted : 01 August 2023 05:44:05(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
Camille- "Your Chance" Music Video

UserPostedImage
Artists: Camille
Video Premiere Date: July 30th, 2023
Record Label: Chaos Records
Director: Woodkid, Dave Meyers
Video Shooting Location: Shot in Paris, France
Video Shoot Date: June 27-29

---

UserPostedImage

The music video for Camille video for "Your Chance" opens up by showing the house and with her title appearing while camera is on Angie (Camille) cooking some soul food that he like but when Rick (Dae Ho Park) come down stairs as he is bout to head out he put his phone on the counter while Angie look happy to see him as she walk over with the food to kiss him on lip but Rick however dodge the lip and kiss her on cheek which she is confuse but has a little bit sus bout his acting but trying not to get him notice that she is acting strange as well "So i'm finna hang out with the boys and i'll see you tonight of your performance alright?" he said as he trying to head out while she looks disappointed and nods as she understood what he says but he notice her eyes is worry and he charm her "Aye look don't worry I will be back to support you on your performance. Just trust me on this one okay" she nod as she agree "Yes sure" she said as she hoping that he didn't cheat on her or hurt her after being with her since 2 years "But i know since we have been together for 2 years and i was hoping you remember our anniversary and if you could at least just take some food that i made with you please" she hold out the food and he accept her food "Yeah of course whatever" he said as he knew he lying "But Angie could we do this celebrating of us being together for 2 years after the performance? I'm in hurry" he say as in hurry "That fine Rick" she said as she started to notice his acting a little bit but disappointed that he didn't show love enough.

Rick answer the phone and it his friend telling his on the phone to come out and he agree as he hang up and left it on counter as he said to her "Babe i gotta go and i'll see you tonight alright" he gave her a lip kiss this time but head out the door "Alright" she sat with little sad tone and nod as camera kept it steady on her. She notice he gone but he left his phone on the counter as she went to grab his phone "Wait! You forgot the phon-" she scream but he was gone and she also walk over to see the panties that color is not her nor her size but she getting suspicious as she trying to figure out who is it but luckliy she hid the panties and Rick phone as he came back for his phone as Angie act like nothing happened "Hey have you seen my phone? if not then could you give me a second aka backup phone" he said as he look confuse where he place it "No but i'll give you second phone tho" she said as she lying bout where his phone at as she give him the second phone "thanks babe" he kiss her on cheek as he left but Angie knew he up to something that it doesn't sit too well but her best friend Jaime (ThickMouse) just arrive to see Angie "Hey what wrong girl? Is it your men problem?" she say with sassy tone "Yes Jaime it is. I knew my man is up to something no good like damn and look! Look at this panties and it has your size just like your!" she said as she put out the green panties but Jaime notice it was her panties as it flash back to a week showing Rick & Jaime slept together but she snap out of herself as she lies "Oh i know this is my color but i would never wear this shit" she say as she take her panties and act like she investigating but put it in her purse "But imma keep that ho's panties" Angie roll her eyes as if she was serious "Come on this is serious like can you at least just help me out" she said as she want her bf to focus "Yes i'm is taking serious I just trying to lighten you up a bit" she said as she knew she was lying and acting like she is supportive "Well anyway so what song" she pauses as she put her phone to answer and it was her secret guy she met but really it was Rick "Ooh girl i would love to stay and help out before you sing like Beyonce whatever but I gotta go cause my date has arrive so bye bitch" she said as she left out the door but Angie wasn't sure what to do but to look at his phone and then camera show the phone it appear the name call "BabyGirl" on the phone call then she goes to text message that he did but when she open she find out that her man is cheating on her as she was shock, mad and piss as hell when she see this picture that it was her best friend Jaime who she thought she is but not no more while Angie said "This motherfucking bastard" she scream and as pick up the vase and throw it to the wall.

She angrily grabbing the boxes and write "Rick Junk Shit" while she packing his stuff Ashley (Abella Diaz) show up at her door as it appear to be unlock that Angie forgot to lock due to being anger at her man "Um hi? Also you really need to lock the door" she said as she confuse of what she so angry about "Is it Rick you were-" Ashley were cut off by Angie when she response "Yes that no good fucking bitch slept with my best friend Jaime" she put Rick favorite stuff that she don't like "I never like her anyway" Ashley said as Angie look at herself while packing boxes "Wait I think i got it" she said as she stop packing "I finna leave his ass behind with this new bitch" she look at Ashley while she agree with her idea "Yeah good thinking cause one you already brought the house and two i don't know maybe try to sing the song before you leave and maybe sell his stuff cause i would rather sell the stuff if i was you" she said with laugh and helping Angie out as she knew she already got that idea as Angie look into Ashley eyes and said "Actually I think you got a good idea for me to do" she smirk while camera focus on her angle of her face but she tell Ashley she'll be there at the place she'll be performing as she push Ashley out and wave goodbye. As she rewrote the box to "Moving stuff #1" while her phone is at the conner shown as intro began to play and she went out to get some neighbor

UserPostedImage

[Intro]
Hello? who this?
Ahh just kiddin’
Not home right now, please leave a message

[Keshia Intro]
Yo Camille
What’s up, ya girl Keshia
I done called you like four times
3:46 3:51 3:55
Now it’s 4:00
Girl ‘lemme tell you about your man okay
And it’s not gonna be pretty
So my homegirl just told me and saw your man slept with somebody ho's
Homegirl capture the pic and messages and it was your best friend
It’s your best friend like girl you need a new one
So tell me girl, what you gonna do with him, damn

(I finna pack up my shit and leave his behind, c’mon)

Music cut off as it shown Angie knocking the new neighbors door as she waited and soon as she see Travis (Danny K) with his shirt off and sweating from working out as he draw off which it seem she couldn't stop looking at her body but snap herself out of it which he laugh a little after she look at his body and clear her throat "Um hey i'm Angie and you must be the new neighbor that came in yesterday?" she said as she thinking to herself for moment "Yeah i'm Travis by the way" he said as he couldn't help but notice her beauty "So um what came by like do you need help?" he look curious to seem why he heard of screaming earlier "Yes I actually do need help with packing my stuff and pretty much i'm leaving soon" she said without going any further "Okay so um do you think you can help me?" she ask "Yeah sure like right-" he was cut off before he question her "Yes like right now. Come inside to my house and help me" she said as she walk off leave Travis confuse on what just happen "What the hell?" he ask himself while walking which it lead bring the music back up and move to Angie performance scene on medium shot of her

UserPostedImage

Wit a text message like this (I just can’t)
I can’t even believe you lie (yeah)
And with this stupid game you play (oh, oh)
I don't know how i'm gonna deal with you
(I know you know) Finna cause a scene in a minute (ey)
It’s, ’bout that time you got caught
Finna let them keep on starin’
You'll be seeing me last time

Angie packing her stuff as moving truck get here while Travis is helping her out with her stuff as it seem to have a spark chemistry in there a little but not much just a little while camera come back to Angie singing and dancing while acting like she mad as it kept it on the right angle shot and close up shot. Two of them laughing at each other jokes then camera went from showing then two to quickly had a lil fade to hearing phone ring from the counter which she went to pick up and check to see who calling her with it was her friends asking her where is she which she forgot she has practice for her performance tonight which she look at him as she was in hurry "Hey look i'm sorry i gotta go to rehearsal which i'm almost late but come to my show okay" she said as she show him to door before grabbing her stuff and leave as it shown she drive off as it shown back to her sunset performance middle shot.

UserPostedImage

[Hook]

(Oh, heck yeah)

Music play instrumental version for little bit before it fade again as it shown the venue where she'll be performing which where it can be heard of someone singing horrible.

UserPostedImage

It shown to audience member booing terrible act which it shown to Sidney (Fatima Amari) singing song to "To Know Me Is To Love Me" horrible while her dancing is good but singing is like yikes. It cut to Sam (Bryan Williams) & Laura (Ava Tuffin) where they discuss on why they put Sidney on stage "Okay um Sam why did you put her on stage? She sing like a screaming cat" she said as she look confuse "She told me that if I don't put her up there then she won't be inviting me to cruise ship next week and also P Diddy is gonna be there like damn" he said as he only doing this for cruise ship VIP as both look at her as they shaking their heads after hearing her high note as both cover their ears.

It move to dressing room as Angie, Ashley, Tracy (Claire Price), Kiley (Natalie Mays) & Stephanie (Leah Fernsby) are getting ready for performance when her fake best friend Jaime come in as she was begin fake support as she is "Hey bitch i was just um you know wishing you a good luck so um yeah go girl" she said as she raise her hand up as other girls were like saying together "Bitch please" Jaime is annoyed when she hear a comment but trying to put on a face while Angie mumbling a little as she look at her mirror while putting some mascara in nice and pretty "Yeah you too backstabbing bitch" she said a little quiet but Jaime didn't hear her as she ask "what did you say?" she laugh a little as Angie rise up from her chair and repeat the word she said to the face while moving closer "I say yeah you too backstabbing bitch" she push her as both of them ready to fight "Oh no you didn't ho's" Jaime said as she push Angie back while two of them argue as Tracy standing in the middle in front of two and as she say "Okay enough! Both of you! Look i know you having hard time with your man cheating and you is being petty a little-" she got interrupted by Jaime and said "Oh whatever! I never wanted to see your performance or be a wannabe backup dancer anyway like ya'll uglyass" she said while put out the hand gesture talk to the hand as she walk out while Ashley has mean look at Jaime as she see her out the door "I never like that ho's anyway" she said as they resume to getting ready "Do you like wanna go somewhere with us tonight after the show?" Kiley ask while trying to get her shoe fit "hmm i don't know i'm going through some cheating and" said Angie as she figuring out of herself and what earing she'll wear for show as she look in the mirror bout to cry as girls come running to go help her out and it made her feel better. The scene went back to Sidney terrible singing as it show to Stella (Tracy Davies) & Tiffany (Marianne Roberts) as audience members but influencers as they doing live for their channel "Oh gosh can't this gal stop singing" said Tiffany who holding the camera as she trying to have steady camera but however almost couldn't do it due to her ear "Go home! Your not a good singer babe!" said Stella as she also got camera but for another angle as both of girls look at each other. Cut back in to dressing room as girls got ready and exciting for performance but someone knock on the door as Stephanie open the door and it's Sam telling girls they have 5 min as girls were feeling good as scene went to get Sam pulling Sidney off stage as audience clap finally even Laura was sigh relief that the nightmare is over then door knock again and this time Angie turn to open and it's Rick which he was surprising and her mood was change but slam the door after she see him and went back to siting down in chair as she look piss off but Rick come in as girls were mad at him for cheating as they telling him to leave but Angie not looking him but still wanna confirm if it true that he indeed cheat "No i need to talk to him alone" she said as girls giving Angie hugs before leaving the dressing room but still give Rick stank face at him while walking "Did you sleep with Jaime" she ask him before he respond "No why" he said as he lying but Angie trying to not get him notice that she might've look into his phone "Just a little rumors speared that all that why i was heated" she doing good job not to notice "Oh ok well i got you flowers and i love you" he said as if he knew her favorite flower then she look unimpressed with the flowers cause he forgot she hate that flover as she pretend she like it but thrown to the trash right behind her "Ok well anyway i gotta go to perform" she said as she walk out to get into her position.

Sam announce the next act as the scene cut to 2 kids shown in the camera sneaking to the venue without mom permission or knowing they sneak out aka their mom was sleeping and then Angie and her friend aka her dancers is in position.

UserPostedImage

Audience began to clap as Laura is in back interested to see what Angie bring, two girls was talking to each other, while Rick & Jaime sit together knowing she has a love song that he been hearing and see her singing at rehearsal, Travis is seen sitting with audience as he is keen to see performance then music bring it back up to the second chorus then everyone were shock to hear her amazing talented voice as everyone clap while Rick and Jaime looks confuse about the song and dance number.

UserPostedImage

Yes I’m independent (I’m independent)
I’m on top of my game (Hey!)
You tryna take me back but it long overdue
(Ain’t no sense in tryin’ shit)
I will hit the club tryna get the guys
Cause I just got my shit together
Do you wants some of this
Well if you i'm sorry but you not getting this

UserPostedImage

Cause i'm leaving you you had your chance
i'm finna get my shit and i'm saying goodbye to you

Angie pull out her phone to airdrop everyone as audience began to notice the pic from Angie airdrop to some people getting a leak video and pic as Stella and Tiffany look at each other phone then notice Rick and Jaime sitting down as they booed at them 2 as they said "You backstabbing Bastard" and throw a popcorn at them while all audience watch Angie performance but still throwing some popcorn then when back to watching and clapping and cheer at performance.

UserPostedImage

(I wan’chall get up on this, c’mon)

(I’m) gon’ do what I gotta do
I’m single baby, this is my life
(I) take your stuff, that i brought for you
So i'm keeping this shit so get a new shit

Angie and her dancers walk out of the stage to continue performance to audience then grab someone drink and then throw it at Rick and Jaime to make it clear it over while everyone goes wild.

UserPostedImage

I had enough of your lies doing this tonight
I'm gonna pack up your stuff so you can leave
Matter of fact lemme get your car it's mine
I da one who just paid for your custom ride
You didn't help me out when i'm paid bills
Guess what I used up your card for bills anyway
Get your act right before you treating me wrong
Wait a minute you stay here while i'm leaving you
Hey

"Get up and dance with me" she said as she get exciting that she is free from this relationship while everyone follow her dance. Laura and Bryan dances as they look at each other and realize they in working relationship as they snap themself out of it.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

[As Angie finishes her performance as audience get lit it fade slowly as it went to tittle say 2 months later as Rick was at the gym working out but he spot her in the gym as he run up to her and say "Hey so um it been a long time since we been broken up" he said as he wanted to given another chance but Angie is like unbothered but would not be with him again "Yeah it is and i know you was gonna ask me if i would be interested of us giving another go right? What happen to your sidechick" he was nervous when she ask him "Yeah um me and her didn't work out well" he said "Well hell no and i already got new man" she squeal of happyness "Wait who?" he ask. Then Travis show up as he put his hand over her face and say "Hey babe" he said as he smile at her as she notice his hand "oh hey baby" she jump into his arm as they kiss each other while Rick look shock "What the fuck is this? You got new man and it's neighbor" he said as he angry "Well yeah and i'm happy also we gotta work out. Ready baby?" she said as she look at Travis and wanted to get on with workout "Yeah i'm ready! Ready to work out already" Rick angrily walk out as Angie and Travis got on with workout as Angie wink at the camera then it went to close out and bring in the cast credit.]

UserPostedImage

OCC: Thanks to everyone that is appreciate!

Edited by user 03 August 2023 05:27:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 5 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 01/08/2023(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/08/2023(UTC), erich hess on 01/08/2023(UTC), C4AJoh on 05/08/2023(UTC), Cerys Nyland on 15/08/2023(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 14 August 2023 20:56:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Abella: My motherfuckin' Chica! You're truly killin' it right now! Saw your performance at the festival and delivering a single and video on the back of that, this shit is true momentum and I can't wait to see what you do next, girl! I love this track, it's a true girl power anthem and I thank you a million times for having me play a small part in the music video, bless you for your kindness! x
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 14/08/2023(UTC), Cerys Nyland on 15/08/2023(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#5 Posted : 15 August 2023 01:29:24(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Abella: My motherfuckin' Chica! You're truly killin' it right now! Saw your performance at the festival and delivering a single and video on the back of that, this shit is true momentum and I can't wait to see what you do next, girl! I love this track, it's a true girl power anthem and I thank you a million times for having me play a small part in the music video, bless you for your kindness! x

Camille: No problem girl cause i want you to be apart of it i mean your killing with acting by the way also thanks!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Cerys Nyland on 15/08/2023(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#6 Posted : 22 August 2023 04:04:26(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Andrea: We don't want no lying ass deadbeats in this house! Kick him to the curb, PERIOD!! Song SLAPS bb girl! An anthem for the girlies and the gays for sure.

Camille: Thanks and it was written for men who don’t treat us girls right kind of anthem
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,