logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 14 October 2023 03:53:32(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
The entrance to the venue

UserPostedImage
The main hall

UserPostedImage
The private lounge

UserPostedImage
'Below at The Belasco' the hidden party venue underground

“Royale Vices & Virtues INC would like to welcome esteemed guests to the official launch party of the record label at the exclusive venue ‘The Belasco’ in Los Angeles, California for an evening of food and drinks for those that enjoy an elegant evening, which will then move into the early hours of the morning at the secret room ‘Below at The Belasco’ which will serve as the location for the party to truly begin.

Doors open at 8:00pm on Friday 13th October, 2023 and the dress code is unrestricted. We hope you can make to this exclusive event”

thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Cerys Nyland on 14/10/2023(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 14 October 2023 05:31:18(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

As Jadyn is one of the first to enter the venue, he is quickly met by his label co-owner Imani who decided to forego the red carpet fuss outside of the venue and arrive at the venue early to make sure everything was in place. She speaks to Jadyn for a few moments as the guests start piling into the venue and as the place eventually finds itself at full capacity she makes her way to the stage area with Jadyn and the two give a brief speech welcoming and thanking everybody for coming down for the event. Encouraging everybody to enjoy themselves for the evening as the food and drinks begin flowing. Following the speech Jadyn and Imani make their way to the main floor area and begin mingling with the various guests.

‘Brianna Harrington’ sits at a table with a number of the people that make up the staff of the new record label, the young and energetic PR assistant ‘Harley Dean’ and Head of Artist Management and Creative Assistant ‘Vincent Cooper Jr’ among other members of staff from the brand new record label. She sits and chats to them as she glances around the room, appreciating how well everything seems to have come together. In her own mind, she wanted to be here to support ‘Imani’ and ‘Jadyn’ on the launch but wanted to sort of blend in and let them take the lead on the evening. She was the financial might behind this label extension but she knew it was important for the two young co-owners to own their evening.

‘Ashford York’ found himself chatting to a small group of people, he greeted ‘Cara Zayn’ and some of the people that she was spending time chatting to before making his way to the table that has his name tag on. He sat and chatted with the people he was seated with, introducing himself and taking it upon himself to offer to pour the wine into glasses. He was a friendly, people person sort of guy. Some would say a busy body.

‘Amy Meyer’ and ‘Adam Benjamin’ felt a tinge of relief when they found that they had indeed been sat together, despite being veterans of the music industry they had generally avoided these sorts of flashy parties in the past and didn’t really feel part of that world. ‘Amy’ was a little more comfortable in these surroundings but ‘Adam’ was just a bassist that enjoyed the simple things in life.
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 14 October 2023 05:44:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Dustyn Blue-Conners enters the private lounge area, making a beeline straight for the bar. Due to very strained and unsettling circumstances surrounding an ex-boyfriend, he decided to skip the red carpet and cameras, not wanting his whereabouts plastered over the media especially as he's now in the same country as Blake Williams. It's Friday the 13th. He's taking NO chances. He'd rather just show his support for the new business and skip all the celebrity hoopla, unlike his best friend Billy who loves a camera and is off somewhere being the life and soul of a crowd. Dustyn pauses for a moment to reconsider his initial choice of drink after remembering that his beloved Guinness is practically butchered here in the States and is nothing like the real thing back home in Ireland. Though he's soon put on the spot as the bartender approaches. "Uh...can I get a pint of Guinness? Thanks...". Might as well stick to what he knows even if it is subpar.

After receiving his pint, he turns and surveys the area to try find a seat. He's looking very smart in all-black Gucci, fitted and precisely tailored to his small frame. He adorns a matching suit jacket and trouser combo with a sheer and slightly glistening shirt.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 14 October 2023 06:14:14(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Amy is holding court at the table, as she finishes telling a brief story to those listening she glances around the room. She double takes as she see's Dustyn at the bar, as her band and Weekend were at their height around the same time she always had love and respect for the boys. She leaned over to Adam and whispered, "holy shit, did you see Dustyn over there?" She subtly gestures towards him at the bar, "I can't remember the last time I saw him. I was told he doesn't really come over here very much anymore."

Adam casually looks over at the bar area and then back to Amy, he furrows his brow in slight confusion, "You're being a weird celebrity stalker, Amy". He takes a sip of his drink and shakes his head, "You do know there was a time when you would be over there in a second to chat to any of those guys about your similar experiences." he says in a dour voice, chuckling slightly at himself. Amy shakes her head, "I'm not the star I once was." she says only half seriously, possibly looking for a compliment. The compliment doesn't come.

He glances over at the bar once more and decides to get up from the table and walk over to Dustyn, leaving Amy in his wake. During his time as bassist in Riot!, Adam occasionally bumped into the guys from Weekend at various industry events but only ever really exchanged quick chit-chat due to the crazy busy nature of those events. He had interacted with Dustyn more from time to time via social media and always seemed friendly enough with each other. He smiles as he walks up to Dustyn, "Blink three times if you don't really know why you're here." he says to Dustyn with a smile, he places a hand on Dustyn's shoulder "How are you doing, Sir?"
Offline BrownSugar  
#5 Posted : 14 October 2023 06:38:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh my God, hi!" Dustyn's face immediately lights up when he sees a familiar face from the best, throwing an arm around Adam to give him a sort of half-hug with his pint still in his left hand. Despite Weekend's place in the music industry being in a different space to Riot!'s, their paths often crossed as they ascended to stardom alongside one another. Dustyn has always had a soft spot for the band, especially Adam, as nostalgia aside, they were one of the first acts to actually be nice towards him and the boys. Put a bunch of teenagers in the spotlight and a bizarre, unjust media witch hunt often pursues. "You're look great!" Dustyn takes a step back to admire Adam's smart attire. "We've all scrubbed up well, eh?". Dustyn jokingly adjusts the collar of his expensive fit. He then chuckles softly and tilts his head towards the others in attendance. A lot of their peers from around 2011/12 seem to be on the guestlist and have also blossomed into rather fine young men and women. A long way from the bizarre early 2010s teen fashion they all once adorned. The last time they met in person, Dustyn probably looked like he'd been kicked through Topman with some force. Not tonight though. The wealth and personal growth is showing up and showing out.

"I'm grand! A bit...nervy though. First event I've been to in ages. Guessing it's the same for you?". With COVID happening, Dustyn's family growing and then the whole ordeal with Blake's unhinged behaviour, Dustyn has wound down on showbiz events in recent years. He used to be front and centre of these things whereas Adam always came across as more low-key. "Out of all the people to bump into tonight I wasn't expecting you, Mr. Benjamin! What about you, how are things?"

UserPostedImage

Offline 2001clay  
#6 Posted : 14 October 2023 06:58:39(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Tika Mays bump into Layla while she getting some drink and she was surprised to see Layla as she say “OMG HI it’s me Tika” she say in her joyful tone

Slim Money was chiling in the lounge as he call his wife

Claire Price dance on the floor
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 14 October 2023 07:36:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Adam smiles and leans in as Dustyn goes for the half-hug, he laughs at the comment about how well dressed they all look these days, “It looks like we’re not unfashionable children anymore.” Although he was more of a t shirt and jeans sort of guy, he did occasionally dress nice when the opportunity called for it. Adam nods as Dustyn mentions his nervousness about being at the event, “Oh definitely, I didn’t even enjoy these sort of events back when the band was popular. You know me, I’m destined to linger in the background slightly.” He laughs, “It was literally my job for like eight years or so.” He had heard various things about the Blake situation but wasn’t totally familiar with the details, “It’s very nice to see you, a familiar face from the old days brings me joy.” He says, the bartender gestures to a bottle of rum behind the bar and Adam gives a nod to suggest that he would like a drink, “So what brings you out to California? Are you Weekend boys back in the big time?” he says with a smirk, knowing the total chaos that would cause in the industry.

Imani spots Claire on the dance floor, she gives a friendly wave and heads over towards her with an extra glass of wine, “Hey sweetie, you look gorgeous tonight.” She offers the glass to Claire, “Care for a drink?” she says with a smile. Claire was one of the first acts signed to the label, Imani wanted to bring her across to the new label having previously brought her to the Tric-Jam Records roster. She was a big fan of Claire while she was a member of Trinity Love and had a lot of excitement at the thought of seeing her release her own solo material under the label.
Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 14 October 2023 07:43:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
"right. i'm going to go find some blow. i dont want any,i just want to keep track of it." erich says to the group before heading off towards the bathrooms. in true erich form,he had been pre-gaming for this..all week. he gives a little wave and vanishes into the crowd.

Erica,nina and lydia hit the dance floor and start dancing with each other and cracking up.soon erica and nina and dancing far more provocatively on each other. Lydia doubles over laughing before wheezing out "it's like seeing my drunk,slutty aunts dance at thanksgiving."

erica instantly stops. she pouts before stamping the floor once. "you fucking ruined it,lydia!"

"why dont you have another appletini and tell us about the time you thought you made out with the drummer from korn but it ended up just being his dog walker, aunt courtney?" lyida replies in an overly interested voice and a wide grin.

"that fucking true,love? your aunt did all that?" nina questions with a tilt of her head.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#9 Posted : 14 October 2023 08:03:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Though I can't take full credit for the outfit. Was given a rather strict brief from Billy. Wear black to match him but stay away from Tom Ford because that who he picked out for himself." Even a decade on, Billy is still being a mouthpiece and holding court over everything and everyone while Dustyn remains the cute, giggly one. Some things never change. "I'm glad the lighting in here is kinda dim. Feel like I've got a Janet Jackson Super Bowl thing going on here!" Dustyn flaps his suit jacket, highlighting the sheer material of his shirt and his studded right nipple piercing. Another reason for avoiding the flash of the paparazzi cameras. He giggles and sips his pint, watching as Adam orders a rum. "Oooh someone's got a sophisticated palate! You sure you don't mind slumming it with me and my pint?" Dustyn laughs softly and takes another sip of his Guinness.

When asked if he and the boys are returning, he winks and begins to act all coy. "Hmmm well...let's just say there are many pots and pans on the boil. Could possibly have a studio session with Billy booked in for Monday. Potentially. Maybe." Dustyn smirks. With Weekend no longer all living in London and having families to attend to, it's rare that all five manage to hang out let alone work together, resulting in music sessions often being split into little sub-groups. "Eh, enough about me and those arseholes. You and Amy, huh? What's going on there? This a soft relaunch for Riot?"

Billy washes his hands in the sink of the bathroom, clocking Erich enter behind him in the mirror. "The gloryhole cubicle is being used! Going to have to wait your turn, mate!"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#10 Posted : 14 October 2023 08:52:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich narrows his eyes as billy speaks. the fucker was as welcome as a turd in a punchbowl as far as he was concerned." oh. it's you." erich says flatly. his mood instantly soured,erich had better things to do than be here. with that,erich turns to leave.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#11 Posted : 14 October 2023 09:02:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Whoa, whoa. Where you going in such a rush? Listen, if you need a shit then I'm more than welcome to stand guard." Billy isn't drunk but it's clear that he already has a few in his system. That won't do anything to ease how grating Erich finds him. He snickers and shakes his head a little as he clocks how eager Erich is to get away. "Mate, I don't fucking bite."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 14 October 2023 09:16:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich has his hand on the door and debates what to do. He fucking loathes this man and with good reason. "I got places to fucking be. Can't be hanging out in a bathroom all day." Erich says with a shrug and opens the door.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#13 Posted : 14 October 2023 10:13:43(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Adam smiles and leans in as Dustyn goes for the half-hug, he laughs at the comment about how well dressed they all look these days, “It looks like we’re not unfashionable children anymore.” Although he was more of a t shirt and jeans sort of guy, he did occasionally dress nice when the opportunity called for it. Adam nods as Dustyn mentions his nervousness about being at the event, “Oh definitely, I didn’t even enjoy these sort of events back when the band was popular. You know me, I’m destined to linger in the background slightly.” He laughs, “It was literally my job for like eight years or so.” He had heard various things about the Blake situation but wasn’t totally familiar with the details, “It’s very nice to see you, a familiar face from the old days brings me joy.” He says, the bartender gestures to a bottle of rum behind the bar and Adam gives a nod to suggest that he would like a drink, “So what brings you out to California? Are you Weekend boys back in the big time?” he says with a smirk, knowing the total chaos that would cause in the industry.

Imani spots Claire on the dance floor, she gives a friendly wave and heads over towards her with an extra glass of wine, “Hey sweetie, you look gorgeous tonight.” She offers the glass to Claire, “Care for a drink?” she says with a smile. Claire was one of the first acts signed to the label, Imani wanted to bring her across to the new label having previously brought her to the Tric-Jam Records roster. She was a big fan of Claire while she was a member of Trinity Love and had a lot of excitement at the thought of seeing her release her own solo material under the label.

Claire accept the offer of the drink from Imani “Yeah sure but that it cause I gotta save my voice for recording tomorrow” she said as she saving her voice from losing her voice
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#14 Posted : 14 October 2023 18:09:54(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Adam laughs as Dustyn mentions the planning that went into the outfit, “That Billy is rather demanding, huh?” he nods at the dim lighting mention and mock gasps as Dustyn offers a glimpse of the potential wardrobe malfunction that could occur, “You can’t expose yourself like that in a classy event such as this one, your career will be over in a second!”. Adam thanks the bartender as they pass over the drink, he wasn’t much of a drinker and generally limited himself to a couple of drinks at events like these. He raised his glass in the air and nodded, sticking his pinkie finger in the air as he took a sip. “When one vacates their own premises, one expects to have to lower their standards and slum it with the everyday man. Such is my burden but I understand the magnitude of my presence that it would be unfair not to sprinkle a little stardust onto the various frogs and toads of this world.” He chuckles a little before continuing more seriously, “But alas, Guinness is an incredibly complex drink, is it not? We’ve done the factory tour in Dublin when we’ve been over there and it’s not just something anybody can get right. I think it’s very Irish in it’s nature, no?” he thinks for a moment, “It may appear to be one thing, traditional and unassuming but beyond it has more complexities than you’d imagine, it takes time, respect and care to get it right.” He laughs at himself a little, “I … erm, may or may not be studying up for an interview as a tour guide at the Guinness Factory.”

He nods and listens intently as Dustyn teases the possibility that there could be something ahead for the guys from Weekend to get back together, he had been in a band himself that constantly got asked similar questions so knew that it could just be a stock answer. Adam shakes his head as Dustyn asks about the possibility of a Riot! reunion, “God no! Unfortunately, I believe Riot! may have had their last dance in the sun. Amy’s started working on something recently and I tend to get dragged into most things she ends up doing. We’re just back and forth between Vegas and California at the moment and she wanted to make an appearance since this new label’s connected to Studio60, she’s pretty close with Brianna and the people over there. I’m just sort of tagging along, I guess.” He smirks playfully, “Story of my career, right” and then lets out a laugh.

Imani smiles and hands a glass of wine over to Claire, she wasn’t sure if Claire was being super professional because Imani was essentially her boss but she gave a warm friendly smile, “I’m sure your voice will be just fine.” She looks around at everybody enjoying themselves and takes a drink from her own glass of wine, “I love your dedication, so happy to have you on board. Your voice is incredible!” he takes a small card out of her clutch bag, it has a few different numbers for Imani on, work, home and a few others and hands it to Claire, “I know I’m not always around at the studio but here’s my info, honestly just give me a call whenever you need anything.”
Offline BrownSugar  
#15 Posted : 14 October 2023 18:55:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Demanding is one word, yes." Dustyn chuckles at the assessment of his best friend. He loves him dearly but is very aware that Billy isn't the breeziest person on the planet. Dustyn playfully tuts and fastens the chunky buttons on his jacket, softly shaking his head. "We certainly can't be having any controversy. I've had such an unproblematic career thus far. Not sullying my name now!" He laughs and takes another sip of his pint. Dustyn was no stranger to a media frenzy in the early days of the band. Compared to some of the hit pieces published about him, an article about a sheer shirt would be just a drop in the ocean. Dustyn giggles into his pint glass as he listens to Adam's faux spiel about lowering his standards. "God, that could pass as an excellent Oscar impression. He uses all those big words. He's also from Mayfair, so I'm sure he uses an antibacterial wipe every time he comes into contact with us." Dustyn listens to Adam as he takes the last remaining gulps of his Guinness, impressed by his knowledge even if it is all memorised from some sort of card. "Ooooh listen to you! I'm glad someone appreciates our Irish nectar...unlike here..." Dustyn nods towards his empty glass and grimaces. It's clearly not a patch on the real thing back home. Still, it doesn't stop him from ordering a second.

"Awwww" Dustyn lets out a little defeated sigh as Adam informs him that a Riot! reunion isn't very likely. "Well, what about yourself? I remember you branching off and doing your own thing for a bit back in the day. Any plans on revisiting that? You won't be tagging along if you're front and centre!" Dustyn giggles and gives Adam a friendly pat on the arm. It's not the first time Adam has brought up the fact that he 'tags along' to things and Dustyn's unsure if his friend has an inferiority complex or just genuinely prefers to be in the background. Regardless, he still wants to encourage him. As more people muscle in at the bar area, Dustyn lifts his fresh pint and inches away slightly. "You fancy finding somewhere more comfortable to sit?"
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#16 Posted : 14 October 2023 22:13:00(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Adam nods and laughs as Dustyn talks about the potential controversy of his see through shirt, “Your image will be entirely ruined if this were to ever get out to the press.” He nods his head with a sense of superiority, “Oscar always was my favourite of the group.” He jokes as Dustyn grimaces at how the USA ruins his drink for him, but chuckles a little as Dustyn orders another.

He shakes his head, “I mean we can’t ever guarantee anything, but whenever we’ve gotten back together it’s never felt right. I think that period of time is over.” He thinks for a moment and remembers the period of time when he actually released his own solo records, “It was just a whole lot of fun. Silly songs from a silly man” he laughs at the idea that those records still exist and people may actually still listen to them. “But no, I don’t have any interest in being in the spotlight like that.” He thinks for a moment, “I kind of saw what it did to Amy over the years and then with the whole world shutting down for a few years, It’s sort of changed things. Makes you look at things in a different way, I know it made me sort of re-evaluate things” he grabs his glass and gestures for Dustyn to go ahead, “Of course, lead the way”

Meanwhile, Jadyn finishes a conversation with Brianna and makes his way through the main hall, occasionally stopping to shake the hands of someone introducing themselves to him before stopping through in the private lounge area, he see’s a lot of familiar faces around the place and grabs a couple of glasses of wine from one of the roaming waiters, he takes them over to Vincent and Harley as they stand talking to each other and hands them the drinks, “You guys good?” he asks as he gives them their drink, Vincent takes one of the glasses and has a sip while Harley takes the other glasses and downs a mouthful of the wine like a shot, Vincent laughs and shakes his head, “She intimated by celebrities apparently” he laughs before continuing, “I think you hired the wrong PR assistant.”
Harley composes herself, “Honestly, I’ve just seen Mercedes and Tika at the bar over there. I’ve seen both Erica and Erich Hess in the main hall and just as I was about to pass out I saw Billy walk past me and holy fuck, wow. He’s even more beautiful in person, I might just lose my damn mind in here tonight.” She fans her face with her hand and takes a couple of exaggerated deep breaths and starts to calm herself down. Jadyn smiles a little, shakes his head and walks away, only turning back around towards Vincent and saying, “I ain’t dealing with that shit tonight. Vinni she’s your problem. I’mma head back out.”