logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#21 Posted : 24 July 2009 10:16:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
asdf wrote:
That realy is the problem, it takes to long to get your artist famous in game and no one wants to do anything when their artist sucks.

Lets all go to thebikstargame it should be more fun there.
Offline troymazing  
#22 Posted : 24 July 2009 10:48:32(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:
That realy is the problem, it takes to long to get your artist famous in game and no one wants to do anything when their artist sucks.

Why would bikstar be any different?
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

#23 Posted : 24 July 2009 10:50:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

Singles & Albums actually sell over there.
Offline troymazing  
#24 Posted : 24 July 2009 10:50:44(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

We don't need the game to RP.
GirlSpice wrote:

#25 Posted : 24 July 2009 10:51:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

We don't need the game to RP.

The game encourages people to RP.
Offline Pg_Tips  
#26 Posted : 24 July 2009 11:01:48(UTC)
Pg_Tips

Man

i never have roleplayed here, i never will roleplay here and i have no interest in the rp forum at all.... For me as well as many others it has always been that way. I enjoy talking to people on here about music, films, books, serious topics and bugger all.
sorry
*may have anger issues... be carefull*

UserPostedImage
Offline Historyy7  
#27 Posted : 24 July 2009 11:10:08(UTC)
Historyy7

I made a wiki called Fictional Music World. Basically because I couldn't find any good music games online. So if you want to go there you guys can. Also need help with it any way. Also going to add a forum link too so. Here is the link:
http://fictionalmusic.wi...ctional_Music_World_Wiki

The wiki is, to me, a game. You may make a band from anywhere of any genre. So if someone wants to create a band on that you can.
bikz wrote:
Antipop? Is this back to the beginning or what? Midnight/Mythic got more artists than you! WE PWNZ :D

Historyy7 wrote:
What am I not allowed to start a record label? Because if not I will delete it.

bikz wrote:
No, you are allowed to start a label. Never mind me, I'm being all nostalgic and mad. The first label I knew of was called Antipop, and it had the most artists at the time.

Historyy7 wrote:
Should I change the name? If so I will. It's no trouble at all.

bikz wrote:
It's OK, I'm talking like 2005 labels, maybe before, the founder's probably dead by now. If not, I can arrange that .... *rolls up sleeves* :P not really, it doesn't matter.

Bands:
Ijsje. Vuur. (Progcore(Punk, Progressive, Classical))(Think Beethoven meets Tool meets Bullet For My Valentine):
Record Label: Molotov Records (2009-2010), Anti-Pop Records (2010-present)

Acute Paranoia (Progcore, Goth Punk)(Think Lacuna Coil meets Mastodon)(In Roleplay Only)
Label: Anti-Pop (2010-present)

The Enders (Alternative Metal)(Think System of a Down and Tool)(In Roleplay Only)
Label: Independent

Evinco Est Validus (Art Punk, Avant-Progressive Rock, Melodic Hardcore) (Defunct)

Record Labels:
Anti-Pop Records

Offline Raphaela  
#28 Posted : 24 July 2009 16:17:52(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Roleplay is dying to me. I'd say it's 70% dead at the moment.
I've released albums days ago but I just don't feel like posting anything. I'm rarely posting there, unless it's the Rockstar thing.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline Regan  
#29 Posted : 24 July 2009 16:21:36(UTC)
Regan

Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I haven't posted much lately because just haven't had the time the past couple of days to get on as much as I was this week.
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline troymazing  
#30 Posted : 24 July 2009 16:23:07(UTC)
troymazing

Man

I'm trying to keep RP alive! I've got tours and albums and a new label coming. Everyone seems to be ditching RP. :(
GirlSpice wrote:

Offline Aj  
#31 Posted : 24 July 2009 19:40:46(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
troymazing wrote:
I'm trying to keep RP alive! I've got tours and albums and a new label coming. Everyone seems to be ditching RP. :(

I think its because of these reasons:

- Not enough users that roleplay
- People are too lazy
- Too many arguments

The first is obvious - if theres not enough people your going to get less roleplaying.
The secound is less, because in my opinion no one seems to be commenting on other's things, for instance if someone posts a huge long roleplay (like Panic! did a while ago), it should get attention.
The third is pretty obvious too - all the arguments have just slowed down the forum and bogged it down, because as soon as someone roleplays if someone doesnt like them they go and comment on their thread saying 'this sucks you douche' and it REALLY doesnt help. Although we have been a lot better lately, our past argument's have really slowed the whole process down.

So i ask again, is it okay for me to make a Myspace page about it to advertise? (question aimed at mods)
Offline Mouschi  
#32 Posted : 24 July 2009 22:49:08(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Advertise all you can! I'd recommend roleplay listings, they can be useful (basically, you can sign up, add a tiny banner to your forum layout advertising them, post some info on your roleplay forum, and you're done), but the admin needs to do that. They get pissed with you and remove your link if you don't add a banner, and I can't edit the layout.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
#33 Posted : 25 July 2009 00:13:57(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
troymazing wrote:

- People are too lazy
- Too many arguments

The first is obvious - if theres not enough people your going to get less roleplaying.
The secound is less, because in my opinion no one seems to be commenting on other's things, for instance if someone posts a huge long roleplay (like Panic! did a while ago), it should get attention.
The third is pretty obvious too - all the arguments have just slowed down the forum and bogged it down, because as soon as someone roleplays if someone doesnt like them they go and comment on their thread saying 'this sucks you douche' and it REALLY doesnt help. Although we have been a lot better lately, our past argument's have really slowed the whole process down.

So i ask again, is it okay for me to make a Myspace page about it to advertise? (question aimed at mods)

No just panic look at this post I did on my opening night (I believe this is longer):

Opening Night:
Introduction + Act 1 (1950's)
The crowd is anxious waiting as the lights dim down. It stays like that for about a 2 minutes and then 5 huge screens comes down.
The Time Machine Introduction video comes on. In the begginign of the video is year 3000 and Stephanie Fierce biggest rival "Gold Forks" is out to ruin Stephanie Fierce singing career, he does so by paying an evil scientist to come up with a way to send Stephanie Fierce back in time to get rid of her and they manage to do so by using a musical time machine. Luckily they forgot that the time machine can be used to go back but In order for her to get back to year 3000 she must go through a journey of music thorught time. She then goes in the time machine and presses the button that says begin journey, the time machine then disappears and the date appears on the on the top of the machine reads 1950, as that is happening smoke fills the stage and then the screen rises up and the first act begins. The time machine that was seen in the video is then seen on the stage with the date of 1950 on top. As Stephanie Fierce opens the door the crowds goes wild with applause and screams and then Stephanie Fierce yells the following words "Are You ready to Be Entertained". As the smoke disappears, sparks rain down and the back-up dancers are seen bended down and the crowd grows louder. During this act the songs "Shine"( R&B-Dance), "Love Me Right (an Up-beat Dance)", "Face To Face(R&B-Dance)" & "Run In To You(R&B Soul)". As the act finishes, Stephanie Fierce goes back in to the time machine. And the huge screens comes down again.

Act 2 (1970's + 1980's)
The 1970's Theme Introduction video is seen. In the video a huge disco ball is seen, and Stephanie Fierce is forced inside of it to evolve her look and as the screen rises, the time machine is seen again with the date 1970. The second act has begun. As Stephanie Fierce steps out the time machine she is seen with a curled-afro and with a dress that represents the 70's style. During this part of the act the following songs are performed "Where I Belong (Fun Disco Remix)" "Its Over Now( Pop-Disco )" "Cry For You (Pop-R&B). She then goes back in to the time machine and the lights dim down and then when the lights turn back on, the date 1980 is seen. As she comes out the time machine she is seen in a multi-colored 80's style outfit with the curled afro. She then performs "All In The Past(R&B)" "Strike A Pose (Disco)". Stephanie Fierce then goes back into the time machine(booth) and the huge screens come back down again and the lights dim down.

Act 3 (1990's + 2000's + 2010)
The 1990's Theme Introduction video is seen ( due to the theatrical feel to this act not much interaction with the crowd is given).
In the video Stephanie Fierce is seen running in the forest, looking for help, because the evil scientist is trying to kill her. The video seems like a horror movie from the 90's causing some suspense in the audience. As the evil scientist gets closer and closer to kill Stephanie the time machine appears out of nowhere and the video ends. Then the screen rises and the same setting in the video is seen on stage. As Stephanie Fierce comes out she is seen in a white and black leotard. Stephanie Fierce then asks ""who are you?" and the evil scientist replies "I am your worst nightmare, I was sent by Gold Forks to kill you" Then the back up dancers appear in werewolf outfits and the werewolf surround Stephanie Fierce and Stephanie begins her song "Somebody's Watching Me" as the song is finishing the werewolf decide to attack Stephanie Fierce due to the scientist's command but are too late because Stephanie Fierce manages to get in the time machine, when that happens the evil scientist says "You were suppose to kill her, she wasn't suppose to get his far". The lights dim down and the number up top changes to 2000. The lights turn back on the stage is clear now, Stephanie then comes out of the time machine and performs the following songs with two new back-up dancers: "Ladies Anthem (Pop-Dance)" "Party Mode (Pop-Dance)" "No Oxygen(R&B Pop)" "Touch Me (Acoustic Remix)". She then goes back in the time machine and the date up changes to 2010. As she comes out she is seen in sparkly jeans, a sparkly pink shirt with a black jacket and bright pink stiletto's . She goes and performs "Pop-World (Pop)" and "Hate On Me (Pop-Dance)". The Lights dim down and "The Chickmunk Girls" come on as a supporting act. When they finish the lights dim down for about 2 minutes.

Act 4 ( 2500's + 3000) (No introduction video is used for this act leaving fans confused to what is happening next)
As the lights turn on the time machine is seen but this time with a much further year. The year 2500. Stephanie Fierce then comes out of the time machine with a futuristic look and then 10 futuristic look a likes of Stephanie Fierce come out with their heads down and as each head comes up a small pyro around the stage goes off and Stephanie begins "Future Sex (Pop-Electronica)"" and then performs "Stardust (Pop)" "L.O.V.E (Techno Remix)" "Get Hard (Techno) "Retro Luv(Pop-Dance)" "Tribute(Pop-Electronica)". Then the lights go down with Stephanie Fierce saying "Whats going on, stop it, get off me" and the giant screens come back down a to show a video interlude as part of the act. The evil scientist comes on and tells the crowd that he has taken half of Stephanie Fierce's singing voice and that she must lip sing the rest of the concert and then screens go back up. As the light goes back on Stephanie Fierce is seen and says "Can you believe that, he just took my singing voice, but I will never lip sing". She then asks the crowd if they are the biggest Stephanie Fierce fans and if they are, she is going to need some crowd participation to help sing the rest of the songs so she wont have to lip sing. The crowd agrees with a scream. As she begins "Electric Club (Pop-Electronica)" which is her very first single, she and the crowd take turns finishing the song. The same thing for "No Tempo"(R&B). She thanks the audience for their participation and then dances to a short instrumental version of "Crazy Beats (Dance)", then goes back into the time machine. The crowd then waits patientiently for a moment and the time machine opens up but this time it sin't Stephanie Fierce its a Fairy holding a briefcase. The Fairy then speaks to the crowd " Stephanie Fierce full singing voice is in this briefcase and in order for it to open, you need to scream loud enough to make this meter on it go all the way up, if it goes all the way up the briefcase will open and Stephanie Fierce will have her full voice back" . She puts the briefcase down in the middle of the stage. The crowd gives a loud scream and manages to get the meter all the way up and then the Fairy says "Since You have showed that you are Stephanie's Biggest fan, I shall grant Stephanie Fierce one wish along with her voice back". Stephanie Fierce then wishes once she goes into the time machine she will be going back to year 3000 to perform her last number. The fairy grants her wish and vanishes from the stage. Stephanie Fierce goes in to the time machine and the time machine goes into year 3000, Stephanie Fierce then comes back out wearing a brown undercover outfit. Stephanie Fierce then says "You know what I do to a dirty undercover" The crowd stars chanting "Dirty undercover" and Stephanie begins her last number "Dirty Undercover (Pop Electronica)" with a special dance in the middle of the song. When she finishes the song she runs around the stage giving credits to all the back-up dancers, the band, and the actors and finally the crowd. Sparks begin to rain down as Stephanie Fierce exits the stage while saying "Drive home safely, Have a Goodnight". The 5 screens come down with "The End" filling the screens and then black & White balloons fall down with two pyros going off.

Edited by user 25 July 2009 00:21:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : 25 July 2009 00:19:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
troymazing wrote:

)

-Once again there's enough users they are just not roleplaying, usually their is like 3-7 people online, but there is only 1 person roleplaying except if its just a special event.
For example, when "I'm A Rockstar Get Me Out Of Here" came out people were roleplaying like crazy and it was just only like 6 of us. Thats what needs to happen in non-special events and watch how fun this forum can be. Thats what I mean. People just don't roleplay anymore on eachother threads. Even if its something mean as long as is in character and you haven't had an argument with the user recently before post it. And simply put an OOC to tell the player your just roleplaying if you feel that you need to.

Edited by user 25 July 2009 00:47:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Aj  
#35 Posted : 25 July 2009 02:45:47(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
troymazing wrote:

)

-Once again there's enough users they are just not roleplaying, usually their is like 3-7 people online, but there is only 1 person roleplaying except if its just a special event.
For example, when "I'm A Rockstar Get Me Out Of Here" came out people were roleplaying like crazy and it was just only like 6 of us. Thats what needs to happen in non-special events and watch how fun this forum can be. Thats what I mean. People just don't roleplay anymore on eachother threads. Even if its something mean as long as is in character and you haven't had an argument with the user recently before post it. And simply put an OOC to tell the player your just roleplaying if you feel that you need to.

And once again to you, no there are not. The forums used to have SO many users online and roleplaying, and there never used to be any problems back then.
#36 Posted : 25 July 2009 02:52:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
troymazing wrote:

)

And once again to you, no there are not. The forums used to have SO many users online and roleplaying, and there never used to be any problems back then.

Duh more people more roleplay but thats not the problem, I was talking about how even if there was 4 people online, if all four roleplay it would be ok. Well now it isn't like that because people all of the sudden are rolpleying now (which makes me happy). Anyway, Good luck with your little thing (which I think it isn't gonna work maybe two-three new people but thats pretty much all your going to get)
Offline Lepelbos  
#37 Posted : 25 July 2009 07:52:54(UTC)
Lepelbos

A while ago I decided to give info about my artists only on my band websites and on my Label page, and nothing more. But sometimes even that seems all so useless. I'l keep making album pictures, becouse thats really fun to do for myself. But to be honest, i cant say when the game won't get fixed really soon, that will drop down my motivation really hard. Atm i have still the will to get all my regions to 100, but after that i think i will give up.
Atm in general for all my bands
Europe 100
USA 93
Europe 3

So you see, it will keep me busy for a while. I still cant imagine Carl will do nothing at all anymore with this site. I JUST CANT IMAGINE THAT. Patience, thats the keyword. My God how long do we have that already??
B O S L E P E L R E C O R D S
NEW ALBUMS

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#38 Posted : 25 July 2009 08:01:54(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
There's only so much you can roleplay without the game, I think it'll liven up once the game comes back. I know I'll be roleplaying more then anyway :).
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Aj  
#39 Posted : 25 July 2009 08:12:46(UTC)
Aj

Man

GirlSpice wrote:
There's only so much you can roleplay without the game, I think it'll liven up once the game comes back. I know I'll be roleplaying more then anyway :).

But you dont? Look at what me and Bikz, did and do, we just did little roleplays here and there to sell the characters and make more of a background, roleplaying isnt al about new releases.
#40 Posted : 25 July 2009 08:14:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:

But you dont? Look at what me and Bikz, did and do, we just did little roleplays here and there to sell the characters and make more of a background, roleplaying isnt al about new releases.

Cough cough!