logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troymazing  
#61 Posted : 25 July 2009 11:09:26(UTC)
troymazing

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Chimp Records wrote:
troymazing wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
iamlewismason wrote:
So Rince, wanna come out from behind your appear-offline-cloud yet?

I have a feeling you're Rince who just decided to name yourself like that. Kinda like Diva. lol dunno yet it's just a feeling.

You're an utter idiot.

It's just a feeling, cuz he just announced Rince to return outta nowhere. But, it's just a feeling that means nothing. Kinda pointless "voodoo". Like fortune cookies.

It's not out of nowhere. Elliot had the same idea. Unless of course you think that Elliot and Lewis are the same person on different accounts as well?
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline iamlewismason  
#62 Posted : 25 July 2009 11:11:28(UTC)
iamlewismason

Man

Hahah not the first time that's been declared either :')
blonde.bombshell!

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Since when is Lewis a gangsta?

Are you kidding?

Lewis has been robbing motherfuckers since the slave ships with the same clip and the same .45, two point black a motherfucker's sure to die...

I thought gay people were supposed to be nice lol.

[Elliot: Tehehehe Lewis are James Blunt.] Coincidence? Lewis Mason - 1973

Lewis Mason is not a made up character. He is a god like entity.

UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#63 Posted : 25 July 2009 23:08:56(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:

I said there's only so much you can do. I didn't say that roleplaying the releases was everything. You can only make up so many gossip stories and announce tours etc. until it comes to a point where it would be nice to have the game available so you can announce chart positions, sales and start moving on with the next record.

Agree entirely.

Me too!

Me three!
And ya better come with a me four!!

Number four, checking in.

lmao.

I see your point, but just because you cant announce chart positions doesn't mean the whole thing should come to a halt. It's quite obvious if you have an album with a 100 rating and you have 100 popularity in the regiions you release it in, it's going to do well. I understand the frustration, but why can't we all just make do with saying 'the album did really well' or 'the album sold dissapointingly'.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#64 Posted : 25 July 2009 23:15:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:

I said there's only so much you can do. I didn't say that roleplaying the releases was everything. You can only make up so many gossip stories and announce tours etc. until it comes to a point where it would be nice to have the game available so you can announce chart positions, sales and start moving on with the next record.

Agree entirely.

Me too!

Me three!

lmao.

I see your point, but just because you cant announce chart positions doesn't mean the whole thing should come to a halt. It's quite obvious if you have an album with a 100 rating and you have 100 popularity in the regiions you release it in, it's going to do well. I understand the frustration, but why can't we all just make do with saying 'the album did really well' or 'the album sold dissapointingly'.

Because it is biased and I remember at first I used to do that (then I hated it). But I find it, hum whats that word? Oh right unattractive. We have to have some sort of chart. I mean in the music industry some people do better than others. You have to have some type of placement. Because there's going to be a time where everyone just going to put themselves as good, but who is the best?
Offline Gildermershina  
#65 Posted : 26 July 2009 04:35:24(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
I'm in it purely for the concepts, the names of things. How long can it be, how many puns I can fit in, how many ultra obscure coded references, how appropriately themed, how amusing, how offensive, how banal... Don't really need the charts for that. But it'd nice to be able to have albums listed in the order they were released, for reference purposes if nothing else.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
#66 Posted : 26 July 2009 04:38:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Gildermershina wrote:
I'm in it purely for the concepts, the names of things. How long can it be, how many puns I can fit in, how many ultra obscure coded references, how appropriately themed, how amusing, how offensive, how banal... Don't really need the charts for that. But it'd nice to be able to have albums listed in the order they were released, for reference purposes if nothing else.

Yeah yeah, all that and most importantly because is more fun to have the charts.
Offline genocidal king  
#67 Posted : 26 July 2009 06:23:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
I have a pretty good idea why a lot of people dont actively roleplay, but Im not gonna open that particular can of worms, as some might get upset.

Me personally, I just like making pretend album covers and stuff, so the RP is just kinda a side isue to that
UserPostedImage
#68 Posted : 26 July 2009 06:26:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

genocidal king wrote:
I have a pretty good idea why a lot of people dont actively roleplay, but Im not gonna open that particular can of worms, as some might get upset.

Me personally, I just like making pretend album covers and stuff, so the RP is just kinda a side isue to that

No just say it, saying it might improve roleplay actually, don't worry ignore who gets mad, just speak your opinion.
Offline Aj  
#69 Posted : 26 July 2009 06:49:58(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:

Agree entirely.

Me too!

Me three!

lmao.

Because it is biased and I remember at first I used to do that (then I hated it). But I find it, hum whats that word? Oh right unattractive. We have to have some sort of chart. I mean in the music industry some people do better than others. You have to have some type of placement. Because there's going to be a time where everyone just going to put themselves as good, but who is the best?

How is it biosed? You think EVERYTHINGS biosed
#70 Posted : 26 July 2009 06:53:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:

Agree entirely.

Me too!

Me three!

lmao.

It's biased because you don't have an actual production to see if its good or not. Everyone can easily have an album rated 100 or a single in the game. And I don;t think everything is biased for your information.

Offline iamlewismason  
#71 Posted : 26 July 2009 08:51:52(UTC)
iamlewismason

Man

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:

Agree entirely.

Me too!

Me three!

lmao.

Steph thinks everything is boot firmware? :P

Bad joke. See THIS.
blonde.bombshell!

Since when is Lewis a gangsta?

Are you kidding?

Lewis has been robbing motherfuckers since the slave ships with the same clip and the same .45, two point black a motherfucker's sure to die...

I thought gay people were supposed to be nice lol.

[Elliot: Tehehehe Lewis are James Blunt.] Coincidence? Lewis Mason - 1973

Lewis Mason is not a made up character. He is a god like entity.

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#72 Posted : 29 July 2009 10:12:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

stephaniewazhere wrote:
genocidal king wrote:

No just say it, saying it might improve roleplay actually, don't worry ignore who gets mad, just speak your opinion.

Nah Steph, as I said, Im not going to be the one who upsets the "harmony" of TRSG, I have however, pretty much confirmed the reason why people dont RP, maybe I'll reveal some day Dancing
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#73 Posted : 29 July 2009 21:24:00(UTC)
Aj

Man

genocidal king wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
genocidal king wrote:

Nah Steph, as I said, Im not going to be the one who upsets the "harmony" of TRSG, I have however, pretty much confirmed the reason why people dont RP, maybe I'll reveal some day Dancing

So basically, you dont know the reason, your just being annoying.
Offline genocidal king  
#74 Posted : 29 July 2009 21:32:13(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nope thats not the case at all. Its just that its something that wouldnt change anyhow, it was the same on the old TRSG forum, as it is on this, not something thats easy to change, and it would put newer members off.
UserPostedImage
Offline xNightsidex  
#75 Posted : 30 July 2009 01:05:52(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Veteran syndrome?