logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PatagonianFox  
#1 Posted : 07 August 2009 18:37:06(UTC)
PatagonianFox

Groups: Registered

my song writing stat has fallen to 99. it happened once before. i was wondering if it is falling, because i stopped writing songs. i've been spending so many points trying to get 5 popularity in every region that i haven't been writing any new songs. i already have a large surplus of songs, and have only used 6 for singles.

on a side note... i think it would be cool if you could sell songs to other bands. i've written so many 100 rated songs it would be nice to let newer bands use them to get ahead.

Edited by user 07 August 2009 18:38:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline old.gregg  
#2 Posted : 07 August 2009 18:40:50(UTC)
old.gregg

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
PatagonianFox wrote:
my song writing stat has fallen to 99. it happened once before. i was wondering if it is falling, because i stopped writing songs. i've been spending so many points trying to get 5 popularity in every region that i haven't been writing any new songs. i already have a large surplus of songs, and have only used 6 for singles.

on a side note... i think it would be cool if you could sell songs to other bands. i've written so many 100 rated songs it would be nice to let newer bands use them to get ahead.

Yeah. Mine dropped to 99 from 100 too. It does do that. When you practice, at the higher numbers, you usually improve from say 99.4 to 99.7 - this rounds up to 100. So in reality you may of just dropped .1 of a point, but working on averages you drop a whole point.
-
Offline xNightsidex  
#3 Posted : 07 August 2009 23:53:41(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
old.gregg wrote:
PatagonianFox wrote:

Yeah. Mine dropped to 99 from 100 too. It does do that. When you practice, at the higher numbers, you usually improve from say 99.4 to 99.7 - this rounds up to 100. So in reality you may of just dropped .1 of a point, but working on averages you drop a whole point.

That is indeed how it works, Elliot.