logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bvgf  
#1 Posted : 12 January 2010 21:12:25(UTC)
bvgf

Groups: Registered
Man

Welcome to the OFFICIAL CD Of Iron website.Here you'll find:Updates on Releases,Gigs and Press Conferences.

CD Of Iron is a punk rock band from south west Sydney,Australia.The band formed in the 6th grade.The band began with jam sessions in Zac's garage after school.The guys finally started writing songs until they released there first single Death From Heaven on Ace Records.Death From Heaven reached 192 on the Top 450 Aus & NZ Charts,selling over 15,000 Copies.The band then released there debut album 'Stuck In A Cell' which sold over 90'000 copies.The band toured Aus & NZ which made the population grow massivelyDancing.CD OF Iron then released I Can't Stop which sold 50'000 copies.I Can't Stop was intended to be released on the bands next album 'Holidays' but never was.CD Of Iron had grown from playing small clubs to playing parks & halls(Including a gig at the Sydney Entertainment Centre)CD Of Iron became an underground Success.Unfortunetly The band was placed in trouble with their former record label having released I Can't Stopd'oh! ,they did nothing and released their next album 'Holidays' O\on Below Par Records.'Holidays' peaked at 54 in the Top 100 Aus & NZ Album Charts and was the first album to be released in the USA.CD Of Iron then toured Australia,New Zealand And The United States.These included the memorable show at Acer Arena where frontman Zachary lit the entire stage on fire during 'Electric Guns'.CD Of Iron played their first few large arena shows in Sydney and Melbourne.CD Of Iron released 2 Singles from 'Holidays'.Electric Guns & Kill Yourself.Both singles selling 150'000 Copies.'Holidays' sold over 375'000 Copies.The band took a break from touring to write new material for their New Album 'I Don't Care'.The band lost popularity during that time but released a live single 'F*** The Outside World(Live From Acer Arena)'.This single sold over 200'000 Copies.
CD Of Iron regained their popularity and started playing a few club shows to get back into touring and reharsing.'I Don't Care was the first album to be released in the UK.CD Of Iron embarked on a tour of Australia,New Zealand,United Kingdom and The United States.The band released 3 Singles off the album.Falling On Ice,Hi Five & Rock N Roll Festival.The most successful single so far is Hi Five Selling 320'000 copies to date.The band have just released their latest Single 'No Time' Which peaked at 25 on the top 40 singles charts

RELEASES:

Albums:
Stuck In A Cell
Holidays
I Don't Care

Singles:
Death From Heaven(Stuck In A Cell)
I Can't Stop
Kill Yourself(Holidays)
Electric Guns(Holidays)
F*** The Outside World[Live From Acer Arena]
Falling On Ice(I Don't Care)
Hi Five(I Don't Care)
Rock N Roll Festival(I Don't Care)
No Time(Crying for 696)

The Members:
Zachary:Vocals/Guitar-Always seen with a beer in hand,loves to party,most likely to be seen at a Green Day gig
Greg:Bass Guitar-Loves to sleep,Soccer fanatic,most likely to be seen at a hotel sleeping
JP:Drums-Very Quiet,Drinks Heavily,most likely to be seen at home watching the simpsons
Jeff:Keyboards/Pianos-loves television,often seen in public,cricket fanatic

Edited by user 24 January 2010 18:22:02(UTC)  | Reason: Construction On Site

Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 12 January 2010 22:13:20(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
West Islanders eh? ;) Welcome to the music industry. Enjoy going mad, it's quite fun.
-Emma Blunt [manager // Moquel]

((OOC : I'll let you off just this once as you're new, but please, type like this Not Like This. There's no need for caps at the beginning of every word.))
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Captain Insano  
#3 Posted : 12 January 2010 22:34:26(UTC)
Captain Insano

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
ooc: I am with Bikz on this...though please it would greatly help people's reading experience if you employed some basic sentence structuring.

It should read something like this....

Quote:

Welcome to the OFFICIAL CD Of Iron website. Here you'll find: updates on releases, gigs and press conferences. Plus an online store for CD of Iron CD's, record's,T-shirts, tickets and more!

CD Of Iron is a punk rock band from South West Sydney, Australia. The band formed in the 6th grade. The band began with jam sessions in Zac's garage after school. The guys finally started writing songs until they released their first single death from Heaven On Ace Records. Death From Heaven reached 192 on the Top 450 Aus & NZ charts, selling over 15,000 copies. The band then released their debut album 'Stuck In A Cell' which sold over 90,000 copies. The band toured Aus & NZ which made the population grow massively. CD of Iron then released 'I Can't Stop' which sold 50'000 copies. 'I Can't Stop' was intended to be released on the bands next album 'Holidays' but never was. CD of Iron had grown from playing small clubs to playing parks & halls(including a gig at the Sydney Entertainment Centre)

Edited by user 12 January 2010 22:35:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.