logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 04 February 2010 14:19:10(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Alex Sin, ex-Fear vocalist and primary song writer/lyricist hasn't been updating his solo page in forever and has held back three albums of material since last fall. Today he finally announced in a interview on the radio in NYC that he was leaving.

He was quoted on saying this:

"My heart right now just isn't in me making solo music or music at all. I thought it was but it just isn't. I'm gonna leave music for a bit and take a trip around the world with my soon to be wife. I heard Paul and Logan are doing good in The Waiting Room so thats good to hear but for my 3 solo albums I had planned to release it's gonna be awhile. They will be released but at a different time because once I come back I plan on writing a whole new album and everything. This doesn't mean I'm retiring from music it just means after a long time of constantly touring, heading into the studio, then tour again I am finally gonna take a break. Everyone that is a musician truely deserves one every now and then. I toured a lot with Fear and then would go into the studio right away to either record a new album with Fear or make a new solo album. The last tour I did for "XO" I was about to just kill myself. Literally. Everyday got worse and it just wasn't me. I've been meaning to find time to announce this and I'm sorry for any of the fans that are disappointed. I will however release "The Basement Sessions" free as charge off my site starting soon. So be on the lookout for that. Other then that I'll be traveling around the world. I'll have my acoustic guitar with me so if you see me ask me to play a song I will."

He said he was very proud of his ex-Fear members have accomplished with their new band and hopes of one day becoming friends with them all again.
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18