logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Taylr  
#1 Posted : 05 February 2010 06:56:36(UTC)
Taylr

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
UserPostedImage

From left to right:

Rick Osbourne - Drums
Bob Owen - Lead Guitar
Alistair Jones - Rapper
Evan James - Singer, Rhythm guitar
Jacob Davies - Bass

A Whole New Level are from New York and started in late 2008, they have now grown into a likeable and known band. Mainly because their talent of performing rap-rock music. They also supported Dead Roses at a secret show in New York. Who introduced them, and played a song with them. They plan on reviving Rap-Rock back to popular.

They will release their debut single, Liar For Hire in March.
Offline gumba  
#2 Posted : 05 February 2010 15:31:17(UTC)
gumba

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
That's such a coincidence, because we were just planning on not reviving rap-rock. Haha, but nah we like a bit of rap rock and are keen to give you guys a listen some time. If you're alright with Dead Roses, you're ok with us.

- Stephen Holland
Pilot are: Nick Edmondson (vocals, guitar), Clint Walkingshaw (guitar, vocals), Murrray Catalano (guitar, keys), Andrew Blackwell (bass), Stephen Holland (drums, vocals)

Pants Festival are: Andrew "Rooster" Dunnell (vocals), Kuhilan "Ku" Gounder (guitar), Stephen "Popa" Poepjes (guitar, vocals), Clinton "Gandy" Gandy (bass), Matt Hanson (drums, vocals)

Labrats are: Milton Mitchell (vocals, synths, guitar), Lara Branik (guitar), Liam Mitchell (synths, turntables), Preston Abelford (bass), Bonnie Snell (drums)
Offline TheCDs  
#3 Posted : 07 February 2010 15:02:09(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Mike Peck: I have a love-hate relationship with rap-metal, nu-metal, rap-rock, or whatever you call it. I always see a ton of potential for the music but it never works out. There is always that struggle to make sure you aren't too rap or too rock instead of focusing on making good music. As someone who spends a lot of time on the other side of the recording booth there are so many cool things that I think would work for this kind of music. I hope that you guys are something special and not just a band trying to cash-in.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline Synxhard  
#4 Posted : 07 February 2010 15:24:39(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
TheCDs wrote:
Mike Peck: I have a love-hate relationship with rap-metal, nu-metal, rap-rock, or whatever you call it. I always see a ton of potential for the music but it never works out. There is always that struggle to make sure you aren't too rap or too rock instead of focusing on making good music. As someone who spends a lot of time on the other side of the recording booth there are so many cool things that I think would work for this kind of music. I hope that you guys are something special and not just a band trying to cash-in.

5 years late, if they were trying to cash in, dude.

-Matt
Black Gold Reign
Offline TheCDs  
#5 Posted : 07 February 2010 16:11:03(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Synxhard wrote:
TheCDs wrote:

5 years late, if they were trying to cash in, dude.

-Matt
Black Gold Reign

Flobots seemed to have made a decent amount of cash.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals