logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#1 Posted : 11 February 2010 02:42:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Hey to all of our fans out there! It's been a long time since you've heard from me! Or indeed any of Efforvesce!
But I'm glad to say I have this blog now, and I hope I can update it frequently!
So the last you knew from Efforvesce was that we were on a break, and the last thing I did was my collaboration with the death metal guys in Blood of Wecz. I had an absolute blast doing that and I hope I can work with them someday again!

Sadly, since then, I have tried to get the band back together, to no avail. Angelo and Marco are set to stay put in Florence for a while, each of them got married in the break and don't want to leave their new wives! Paolo, as Im sure you all are aware was seriously injured in October when he fell, drunk, from the balcony of his apartment, and he will be unavailable for the foreseeable future.

So...that just leaves me. And I am not one to sit back on my ass and let the world pass me by. I hit the studios as of next week to start recording on my new album (you're not getting the name just yet ;) ). I want to call the style operatic doom metal! haha and I will be recording it with a number of guys who are going to fill in on guitars and stuff. The sound is waaaay different to Efforvesce and I hope you all will like it!

Anyway, I thought I'd fill my fans and friends in on what's new in the world of Sara. So be sure to keep checking in for more updates from the studio...hopefully daily.

xx~Sara~xx

Edited by user 11 February 2010 02:43:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
theonlysorrow on 01/12/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#2 Posted : 11 February 2010 23:49:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Hi again guys :)

Just a little quick blog update from me today. As I told you yesterday the recording of my new album starts on Monday :) its gonna be so sweet to go back to work, but i'll sure as heck miss the other guys. (More get well soon vibes to Paolo :( )
Anyway, the update was just to say that we are currently waiting for our flight to the UK, I am sitting in a cafe at Milan having a glass of the reddest of wines, and I am just looking forward to singing again.
We fly to London later and have a couple of stops to do some sightseeing over the weekend, before we reach Dime Studios in Edinburgh on Monday morning!

Keep on watching for all the juicy studio details!

xx~Sara~xx
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
theonlysorrow on 01/12/2013(UTC)