logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<45678>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#101 Posted : 03 March 2016 06:10:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
The driver bails out the truck and runs into the storm as Chris is still trying to figure out what happened? He crawls out the back of the truck in a tee shirt and jeans. "Why? Just Why?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#102 Posted : 03 March 2016 06:18:27(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
nina:*looking at the man running. she does the sensible thing: tosses her lipstick in his direction* AND STAY OUT! OUT YOU PIXIES GO. OUT THE DOOR OR THROUGH THE WINDOW

erica:*points at chris* look at this poor bastard. they didnt even have the decency to kiss you on the mouth,huh?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#103 Posted : 03 March 2016 06:25:19(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris looks confused as he her that voice before? "I beg your pardon, I was bonding in there before something happen," Chris stood up and look at Erica and then looked at Nina and realize it was the harlots. "AHHH," pointing at them

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#104 Posted : 03 March 2016 06:35:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: *laughs loudly* oh you were bonding all right. *grabs chloe and starts thrusting on her.*

chloe: *flails around wildly* im bi-lingual! there is a difference

nina:*points back*ooooooh! you ever score drugs at a truck stop? if not,this will all be new to you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#105 Posted : 03 March 2016 06:48:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris looked around and started speaking jiberish "ah ya get uh by ge le oh, yo." Finally he started speaking in English "Your the harlots! What, why?" He is fangirling

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#106 Posted : 03 March 2016 06:53:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica*looks deeply offended and puts up her fists* you mocking me? i will totally have chloe kick your ass!

chloe:huh?

erica:just play along,chloe. we'll get him in the end.

chloe: but im not into pegging.i think? maybe i should try. what say you,man who seems to spend time with swedes in a truck?

erica: finns.

chloe:borders are arbitrary.

at this point the harlots link arms and form a circle around chris and chant : harlots harlots,all in a row. we are out here in the wilderness worshipping the devil,dontcha know?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#107 Posted : 03 March 2016 07:02:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Oh this so cool, I always wanted to party with you guys, though I would like warmer clothes." He said getting cold, "Where the other one? The robot one?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#108 Posted : 03 March 2016 07:11:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:*looks chris up and down* we may have an extra coconut bra laying around.but any other clothing we have isnt going to fit.

nina:and i dont want my undies getting testicle marks in them again,love. too ages to get them back to normal.

erica:what?!

nina: what castor and i did is none of your concern,love. *smirks.*

erica: chris,you cant fuck our robot. im sorry. she is inside and is recharging.but when she is done? breast rum and cokes for all!

chloe: *laughs to chris* you must use a glass. its rather rude if you dont. oh and call her a "robot". she fucking loves it.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#109 Posted : 03 March 2016 07:18:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Crossdressing isn't my thing, and I'm not much of a coke fan but I will take Rum though. Why do it in a glass though. Can't we all just share, I'm clean, my mouth hasn't been anywhere nasty....besides Detroit."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#110 Posted : 03 March 2016 07:23:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina:*instantly scowls* detroit?! i lived there once and would rather lick all of south london's doorknobs.

erica:nina likes the knobs.

nina:shut up. anyways christ. be glad we make you use a glass. detroit is ...ew,love. we'd offer you gloves,but all we have are condoms. which would still leave your palms open.

ooc:now i do have to go. be back tomorrow.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#111 Posted : 05 March 2016 01:47:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: Sorry yesterday was hell and I didn't get a lot of time to be on.

Chris: "I didn't drink any of the water I just needed to be in detroit to help the people and all that nice stuff. I'm a good boy, why do people think differently?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#112 Posted : 05 March 2016 02:06:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc:tis fine. I'm starting to run low on creativity.

Erica:*laughs and pulls out her flask* none of us are good,Chris. If we were,we wouldn't be in the music biz.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#113 Posted : 05 March 2016 02:12:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris faked gasp when he heard they were good, " No way you meet internet lied to me! Damn everytime I start trusting the net it lets me down." He then look around shaking and saw the RV. It was cold and he had to warm up some way "Do you mind if I hop in the RV, I'm freezing out here any more and my balls will fall off."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#114 Posted : 05 March 2016 02:35:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: Yuppers you got to watch that internet thing. I've been leery of it ever since I saw That picture of me making out with vanity.

Nina: we all know your boobs aren't near that large.

Erica: I think ThAt was a actually a PhotPhotoshop using some of your old work.

Nina: oh...well that explains why your body looked so hot,love . it was mine!

The harlots eye the bus and then back to Chris. After so long together,they can use a hive mind at will.

Chloe: freeze your balls off?

Nina and Erica: *chanting in creepy unison* one of us. One of us. One of us.

Seeming to operate on it's own intelligence,the rv doors open. Warmth and the smell of maple syrup waft through the air.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#115 Posted : 05 March 2016 02:45:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris looked impressed "Shit, if you can do that can you photoshop me on a hotter body, someone like Alec Cole, with RRH or Billy Khan penis." He then gave Chloe the side eye "well I wouldn't if someone didn't just throw an axe in the middle of a snow storm," in a you did this to me tone. Smell the breakfast syrup Chris did that cartoon float in the air by smell into the RV. With a "MMMMM,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#116 Posted : 05 March 2016 03:10:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: *pouts* we didn't make those pictures. I can't even Photoshop a stick person. So you'll have to remain...Billy Khan penis-less

Nina: Though I imagine he would let you have it,if you asked nicely,love. Whether or not you want it where he gives it to you ....well,that's another ball of wax.

Erica:your mom is a ball of wax,Nina.

Nina: your mum sucks the wax balls of every wax figure of Mickey Rooney She can find.

Erica: hmm...I don't know how to reply to that.

Chloe:*crosses her arms* that's the Viking way. I know.I watch the history channel. Chuck an ax in a snowstorm or else you'll have bad luck. Did you throw an ax? No. This is why your truck broke down.

When they get in the rv,Ingrid instantly starts driving. Its a hair raising affair,as most people couldn't drift a 6 wheeled rv safely. But Ingrid could.

Erica: don't mind the maple syrup smell. We bought this rv from some Canadian swingers. They were rather fond of maple syrup scented lube.

Nina:*opens a cabinet filled with bottles* here.on the house,love. *tosses it to Chris.*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#117 Posted : 05 March 2016 03:21:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I will decline the offer I only interested in swaps I don't want any extra," He said while they talked about wax. Laughing "I think the truck broke down because of viking tradition, back in those days they didn't have hunks of metal moving either." Chris grab the bottle of syurp "Now all I need is pancakes or a blowjob to make this complete. I'm not picky."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#118 Posted : 05 March 2016 03:43:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica,Nina,and Ingrid all look to Chloe.

chloe: what?!

Nina: you're the one who's most recently seen a Wang,love. Go on. On your bike.off you go.

Erica: chop chop.

Chloe: no! Fact: I went on a date with YOUR girlfriend before you did. And I think Erica can vouch for where I was after last night's show?

erica:*eyes dart around .*would you look at the time! Cocaine? Anyone else think its cocaine time?

Erica grabs a bag from a cabinet and starts throwing fistfulls of it at everyone in the rv. The cloud is so thick,ingrids's onboard air purifier can't process it all.

Ingrid: * driving the rv much faster than before* too much...too much. I could've easily just made the pancakes!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#119 Posted : 05 March 2016 03:49:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris didn't say anything but he did look interested in the story that was about to happen before white stuff started being thrown everywhere. He ducked for cover and felt the RV going faster on the room "Hey, with the with the robot, You know how hard it is to keep up with the maintance on these thing! it okay, shhh, I'm here" Chris said sroking Ingrid ankle. "Blowjobs are fine too, it doesn't have to be for me but I would like to use this syurp for something."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#120 Posted : 05 March 2016 03:57:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

At the word "robot",Ingrid turns her head sharply around,nearly 180 degrees. Her eyes glow red before emitting a very weak laser.

Ingrid: you are lucky my batteries are low..androids can't be convicted of murder.

Erica: but ios devices can.

Ingrid: shut up. That wasn't funny the first 12,454 times you said it.

Erica:*mumbles* bitch.

Nina: you really don't want to see where the pancakes come out of,love.....though the syrup lube makes total sense now!

Chloe: *starts inhaling deeply* ewwww! That's why the pancakes were so salty?!! * let's her head fall on the table and starts to sob.*

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage