logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 20/08/4750 08:27:59(UTC) 40 Ownze  
#1 Posted : 08 January 2011 12:40:51(UTC)
40 Ownze

Groups: Registered

Mi nombre es Rob but my character is 40 Ownze. Some people on here may know me. I dunno. But I played a different music sim back in the day and that's dead and kind of have the itch to revive my character and kill roleplay overhere for a bit. But it depends on if I can keep myself focused.

If anybody remembers me, stop by, say hi. I'll start roleplaying in a week or two probably. Trying to get my character built up first. And I'm taking my character in a different direction from what I did in the other game, as can be seen by a change in profile pictures already. I've changed and my musical tastes have changed from what 40 Ownze was and I don't want him to be that typical "gangsta" rapper he was originally in so many ways. His life will still be a complex mess tho, lol.

I see there's not much of a rap rp community over here. A little one, but not huge. But that's a good thing since from what I've seen the majority of rap rpers suck lol.

But yeah. Hope to join in on this community. Will probably take a while for me to fit in tho.
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 20 January 2011 02:30:37(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Hi! (: I remember you, but only from Movie Maven. (I was part of Cambrian Productions, Birdie's partner.) So, I have no idea how you RP music, but 'a complex mess' sounds good, haha. Anyway, good timing. The rap community in RP isn't doing too badly at the moment, there are a few good ones.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 20 January 2011 12:59:46(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
40 is just dandy.i cant wait to see what you come up with.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Ronny Rocken  
#4 Posted : 22 February 2011 19:39:42(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

Groups: Registered

That's a familiar name. It's fun to see more people from good old Music Maven around here.
UserPostedImage