logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<651652653654655>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13041 Posted : 23 November 2014 07:17:49(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Faith grins and shrugs. "All the greatest were 'too cool for school'," she says with a laugh, knowing how lame she sounded just saying that.

Sara looks up at Koda and smiles back. "Yeah, definitely. High school was like a bad soap opera. Now in my twenties, I feel like my happiness doesn't completely depend on if the cute guy in chemistry looked at me today or not." She giggles.

"Yeah. And unlike in soap operas, now if you kill somebody, they stay dead. Right, Beau?" Faith adds with a wink.

Faith and Sara both down their shots and both of them react in different degrees of disgust - Sara's much more prominent than Faith's. Faith drinks the rest of her vodka as a chaser and then sighs. "Good stuff, good stuff. That's some top-shelf tequila right there. Beau needs to get his pallet straight." She sticks her tongue out at him. "Oh, shit, yeah, I'll join you," Faith says, grabbing her own pack of cigarettes out of her purse.
Offline C4AJoh  
#13042 Posted : 23 November 2014 07:29:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Koda laughs at Faith's comment about them being too cool for school, "Woah, we ain't gonna start singing greased lighting now are we?" he smiles and ponders, "That's true ... but did he look at you today?" he holds his hands out with his fingers crossed. He laughs, "I'll kick his ass if he did" he smiles.

Beau immediately looks across at Faith and smirks, "F*ck you, Browdy!" he says with a playful grin. "Oh yeah? You think so?" he asks Faith, "We're doing flaming zombies when you return, see if you can walk the walk" he smiles, he liked Faith, she was fun. Cara smiles and shakes her head, "I think I already know who won't be walking outta here tonight" she gives Beau a stare and smiles as she waits for Faith before heading outside.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13043 Posted : 23 November 2014 07:39:17(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith laughs and sings, "Greased lightning, woah, greased lightning!" in her off-tune voice. She wasn't a singer by any definition of the word, unless you count her horrible renditions of songs in her shower, and at karaoke bars. But the drunker she got, the more she thought that she sounded like Whitney Houston, and would go after it with that amount of passion.

Sara laughs with Koda, shaking her head. "Nope, he knows that I already have a date to the dance now - my bad ass rockstar boyfriend," she says back with a grin, giving him a little peck on the cheek.

"Oh, it's fucking on," Faith says back to Beau with a smile, taking a cigarette out of her pack before she walks outside and placing it between her fingers. "I love me some rum. We can do flaming zombies all night long." She sticks her tongue out and gives Beau her best 'bring it on' face before heading outside with Cara.
Offline C4AJoh  
#13044 Posted : 23 November 2014 07:58:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Koda shakes his head and laughs at Faith's attempt at singing, "I shouldn't have mentioned it." he looks at Sara and smiles, "Ahh, I'll bet it sucks to be him right now" he says. "So there's a couple of houses I found, they're doing showings on Monday if you wanna check them out?" he asks, "They're all local" he says as he finishes his drink.

Beau nods to Faith as she agrees to the challenge, he catches the attention of the waiter and orders another round of drinks, Koda looks at him and shakes his head, "Dude, you aren't gonna be able to take her. You can never take them, you think you're made of steel but you are not." he laughs, "I mean, attempt it, sure. It's bound to lead to an embarrassing story for you. But you won't win." Beau looks at Sara, "You have faith in me, right, Sara?"

Cara steps outside with Faith, she leans against the wall and places a cigarette between her lips before lighting it, she takes a drag before exhaling. She smiles, "I love those guys." she had known them for quite some time now, "So, how ya feeling Faith? Are we gonna f*cking kill at this label or what?" she smiles as she takes another drag.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13045 Posted : 23 November 2014 08:10:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith jokingly flips off Koda for making fun of her singing before disappearing outside.

"Oh, yay! House hunting!" Sara says excitedly. "That sounds amazing." She was happy that they were all local. She knew that she didn't want to leave California yet, even if it meant getting to live with Koda. She had become very attached to the state since she moved here a few years ago. Sara turns to Beau and smiles. She weighs the two opponents when Beau asks if she has faith in him. On one hand, Beau seemed extremely confident in his ability to take on Faith; but on the other hand, Sara had known Faith since Faith broke up with her husband, and knew that Faith could drink like a fish. "Man, I don't know. It's kind of a toss-up. I'll say I have faith in you, only because saying that I have faith in Faith sounds redundant." She giggles.

"Yeah, they're cute," Faith agrees as she lights her cigarette, using the arm that wasn't holding the cigarette to wrap around her body, feeling stupid that she hadn't grabbed a coat before she came outside. "Cara, babe, we're going to fucking murder at this label. We're gonna be the mother-effin' dream team." Half of this was the alcohol talking, but the other half was the pure excitement Faith had over this new adventure that she was about to embark on. "So what're the details of the job? What am I going to be doing exactly?"
Offline C4AJoh  
#13046 Posted : 23 November 2014 08:23:48(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Koda was excited about the prospect of finding a new place and the fact that it would be both his and Sara's just made things even better. He wasn't interested in some huge home in the Hollywood hills and that wasn't on the cards for the places they were gonna be looking at, these were a lot less overwhelming but that's what he wanted, a place that they could make feel like a real home and he felt Sara would be on the same page with him on that. He looks at Sara and shakes his head, "Beau doesn't stand a chance, do not take his side." he laughs.

The waiter arrives with the latest round of drinks and Beau suddenly appears excited, placing a Flaming Zombie in front of him and the other where Faith was sitting.

Cara nods and laughs, she loved seeing that level of enthusiasm that Faith showed. "F*ck yes! We have to be ruthless though, if we want something then we go and get it, right?" she smirks, "Well basically, Amy's not gonna have the time to do the day to day running, so that's where we step in. Of course she's still the one in charge, but essentially we find acts we wanna sign and we work together on signing them. We handle the promotions and pretty much run the entire thing together. I f*cking love it!" she says loudly, clearly the alcohol having some slight effect on Cara.

Offline snap_itshannah  
#13047 Posted : 23 November 2014 08:33:41(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Sara and Koda were definitely on the same page. Sara wasn't a huge fan of the large, sprawling houses that other celebrity types might be into. She had lived in her one bedroom house for years, and she loved it there. If they could find a house like her's - but that was all their's - then she was be in the heaven. "I'll just quietly cheer for both of you," Sara says back with a laugh, staring at the drinks as they're put down in front of Beau and the empty chair that is Faith's. She cringed a little, knowing that she could never handle drinks like that. She wasn't much of a drinker, although she really tried to be.

"Damn, that sounds fun. Yeah, definitely, we can rock this bitch," Faith smiles widely, taking a long drag of her cigarette. Since her divorce, she hadn't been out doing much, so this night - plus this job offer - were the highlights of the past few months for her. She enjoyed her previous job of working for Nichole Shade from Vile Hour - plus running her own company, acting as PR for most of her clients - but it was time to put that to bed and move on to something new. Something challenging and exciting. "Sooo... what's the deal with Beau in there? Is he seeing somebody?" she asks. Beau was cute - not that she was really looking for somebody to date. Faith just didn't feel comfortable flirting with a guy who might already have a girlfriend, so she had been keeping it pretty mild (or at least mild for her) with him.
Offline C4AJoh  
#13048 Posted : 23 November 2014 08:45:16(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Koda laughs, "Look at you not taking sides." he looks at Beau and shakes his head.

Cara nods in agreement, the fact that both girls had basically been given the freedom to shape the label into whatever they felt would work was the biggest positive about this new improved role for Cara and putting somebody like Faith in the same role alongside her was another exciting aspect of it, "Hell yeah! We gotta put our own stamp on it. We gotta find some amazing acts!" she says with a smile as she takes the final drag of her cigarette, blowing out the smoke. "Beau?" she shakes her head, "Nah, he's uhhh .. a free spirit." she says, thinking of the best way of wording it, "He likes to have fun." she laughs, "Why? you into him?" she asks.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13049 Posted : 24 November 2014 01:34:53(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Sara giggles and shrugs. "I like both of you guys," she tells Beau. "I'm sure you'll both... do your best at drinking those monster drinks." She laughs again, finishing her martini.

Faith still had a bit of self-control, but if she didn't, she'd probably scream with the excitement she felt. Instead, she danced from foot-to-foot, jumping back and forth while she smoked - which wasn't very easy - as she did. "Into him? No. I mean, he's just cute, and I don't want to be flirting with him unless he's single." She normally wouldn't have minded if he were dating somebody or not before her divorce, but now she knew what it was like to be on the other side of that, and she hated it. "What about you? You must have a boyfriend or girlfriend or consistent sex slave?"
Offline C4AJoh  
#13050 Posted : 24 November 2014 01:47:46(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara smiles, she was excited about the prospect despite not knowing exactly how things would eventually work out, she was sure it would be incredible though. Cara nods, "Yeah, that's fair. I mean we aren't seventeen anymore, it's a lot less fun when you grow a conscience." she chuckles lightly to herself, "Me?" she shakes her head, "nothing ... consistent." she says with a shrug, "I get what I need when I need it, other than that, I'm pretty free." she thinks for a moment and smirks, "However, consistent sex slave sounds like something I could definitely get on board with." she smiles and places her lighter back into her pocket, "You ready to head back in there?" she asks.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13051 Posted : 24 November 2014 02:02:18(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Fuck, man, I know, consciences fucking suck," Faith says back very seriously. It was something she had noticed in herself. A year ago, she wouldn't have given the whole situation a second thought, but now she felt like she needed to for the sake of other people. It sucked, but it felt good to feel human again. She nods and laughs a little at Cara's explanation of her current love life. Faith understood exactly, that's how she had been getting through as well. "Doesn't it, though? Get a cute guy with tattoos, piercings, maybe a beard... and then just keep him tied to your bed for a few days. Why can't the world be like that?" She finishes her cigarette and drops it onto the pavement, stomping it out with the bottom of her boot. "Yeah, sure... Hold on. Let me get back into my drinking headspace..." She takes in a deep breath. "Alright! Let's go!"
Offline C4AJoh  
#13052 Posted : 24 November 2014 02:12:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara smiles sympathetically, "Yeah, but that's where the alcohol comes into play." she thinks for a moment, "Sometimes it's good to just feel numb to feelings for a few hours" she smirks and nods in agreement once more, "Sounds pretty f*cking perfect. Meaningless works for me." she says as she wanders back inside with Faith. They wander back over towards the table where the guys and Sara and sat. Cara sits down and gives them a smile, grabbing her drink and taking a quick sip before setting it back down. "Now, I wanna see this!" she says as she looks at Beau. Beau looks back and grabs his glass, he raises his arm out, "Let's step it up, linked arms and down it, okay?" he says to Faith as he waits for her.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13053 Posted : 24 November 2014 02:21:01(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith glances over at Cara when she says that it's good to just feel numb. Faith had always assumed that she drank a lot because she liked having fun, but Cara might be on to something there. Faith had always been pretty good at hiding her emotions - maybe she has been using alcohol to numb them as well. But before she fell too deeply into that rabbit hole of depressing thought, she snapped out of it, giggling and following Cara back inside. "Alright, let's do this bitch!" she says, eyeing the drinks on the table. She slides back into her seat across from Beau and grins. "Alright..." She takes her drink into her hand and links arms across the table from Beau. "On three, okay? One... two... THREE!" She immediately starts pouring the drink back, trying to be the first one to finish.
Offline C4AJoh  
#13054 Posted : 24 November 2014 03:01:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Koda and Cara watch on as Beau and Faith do battle, Beau throws the drink down his throat effortlessly but is narrowly beating Faith. He scrunches his face and places the empty glass back down onto the table, he shakes his head, "I feel so ashamed." he cries out jokingly before looking across at Faith and nodding, "Well played Browdy, well played."

Cara and Koda chuckle as Beau proves to be not as capable as he made himself out to be, "Well sh*t Beau. I thought you were supposed to be good at this sort of thing." she says with a giggle.

Offline snap_itshannah  
#13055 Posted : 24 November 2014 03:13:00(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith slams her glass down on the table and lets out a "blehhhh" sound before speaking, sticking out her tongue. "Oh my god, why would you make me do that?" she asks with a laugh, rolling her tongue around her mouth, trying to get rid of the lingering taste of rum. "Good game, man. We're both losers this time." She winks before catching one of the waiter's attention. "Hey, can I get a glass of Sprite, and then another three shots of Jameson. Thanks, you're a doll." She turns back to the group. "Watch my shit. I'm going to the bathroom." She stands up and leaves the group, heading towards the back of the bar.

Sara claps her hands for both the contestants, grinning. "Well, that was exciting," she says. "I don't really know who won, but it looks like both of you... drank without throwing up. Unless that's what Faith is doing right now. So I'd say all worked out there."
Offline C4AJoh  
#13056 Posted : 01 December 2014 01:43:06(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Koda smiles as he watches on, he laughs, "Yeah, I don't think anybody ever truly wins that game", Beau pushes his empty glass as far away from him as his arms can reach and frowns, he looks at Faith with a fake shocked look on his face as she orders more shots for herself, "F*ckin' hell Faith, you're quite insane. Kudos to you and your powerful internal system, you're stronger than I am." he says with smirk. He turns around and shouts in Faith's direction as she leaves for the bathroom, "Don't you f*ckin' hurl in there! Do not let me down!"

Koda looks at Sara and Cara and shakes his head, "We're next, right?" he says jokingly. Cara shrugs her shoulders, "I'm pretty empty inside, so I don't think you'd wanna make that challenge, Koda." she smiles and takes another sip of her drink.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13057 Posted : 01 December 2014 01:50:09(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith laughs and shakes her head. "My entire marriage, I don't think I ever drank anything that wasn't alcoholic. My liver cries itself to sleep every night. This alcohol is, like, nothing to me," she says with a wink and a giggle as she leaves the table, walking towards the bathroom. "No promises!" she calls back when he tells her not to throw up in the bathroom.

"I don't think I could ever drink something like that," Sara admits, laughing. "Even those shots were too gross tasting for me. I hate when I can taste the alcohol. I need something to cover it up with." She pulls a little cherry out of her martini and smiles as she puts it into her mouth. After a few seconds, she pulls the stem back out, revealing that she had tied it in a knot. "Ta da!"
Offline C4AJoh  
#13058 Posted : 01 December 2014 02:01:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Koda listens to Sara, "Yeah, I have to be in a particular frame of mind to be willing to drink that stuff." he laughs, "It's super boring, but I'm a couple of beers and a good time sort of guy! Not a bunch of shots and vomiting up in back alleys, sort of guy." he stares out Beau with a smile, "F*ck you man! That was like eleven times, let it go already." he says with a chuckle, Cara wraps her arm around Beau's shoulder and gives Koda an evil stare, "Yeah, f*ck you man!" she says with a smile.

Koda looks at Sara and his eyes widen, "Sh*t, there's a talent I did not know you possessed." he nods his head, "Very impressive." Beau looks at the cherry stem, "Very f*cking hot!"

Offline snap_itshannah  
#13059 Posted : 01 December 2014 02:29:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Sara giggles at Beau and Cara and nods. "I've only thrown up from drinking... three times. I'm just not much of a drinker. Well, I like to drink - I'm just not much of a "get drunk-er."" She shrugs and giggles at her own metaphor before putting the cherry stem inside her own empty glass and setting it away from her. "Aww, thanks. One of my friends taught me how to do that in middle school. Never forgot."

Faith comes back from the bathroom, sitting down. She hadn't thrown up, but she felt like she needed to, which is why she felt like she should continue to drink. "Oh, perfect!" she says as the waiter comes by with her drinks. She takes a couple sips of the Sprite before pounding back one of the shots. Faith smiles at the group she's with, spotting the cherry stem. "Which one of you is awesome at giving head?" she asks, pointing to it.
Offline C4AJoh  
#13060 Posted : 01 December 2014 02:57:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Koda smiles, "You're just a responsible drinker, like me" he says, Beau frowns, "I'm in a rock band with a f*cking nun." Cara laughs and heads over to the bar, returning swiftly with a couple more drinks for everybody. Beau looks at Sara and smiles, "It must have been one truly awesome middle school." Koda looks at Beau with a quizzical look on his face, not entirely what to say in response.

Beau smiles as Faith sits back down, he shouts out, "Sara! She's the one!" he laughs and winks at her jokingly, "Hi there!", Koda shakes his head before whispering to Sara, "See what you've done, now?" he chuckles.