logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<652653654655656>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13061 Posted : 01 December 2014 03:02:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Oh, it really was. It was one of those artsy schools where they encouraged singing and music and all that..." Sara says back with a smile. "And if the question on your mind is if I made out with the girl who taught me how to tie a cherry stem, the answer is yes, but that's all the details you're getting out of me." She winks and giggles.

Faith looks over at Sara with a grin and applauds her cherry stem. "Well done. Koda is a very lucky man." She raises her eyebrows at Koda and laughs before doing her second shot.

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm the worst," Sara says through her giggles to Koda, wrapping her arms around him in an apologetic hug.
Offline C4AJoh  
#13062 Posted : 01 December 2014 03:21:51(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Beau nods, "That was the very next question on my list, the one after that was ... just how far did you go with her?" he smiles and nods in agreement with Faith, "Do you think Koda will let us borrow her?" he whispers and laughs before finishing off his drink. He looks at Cara and smiles, "What about you, what are your skill levels in that area?", Cara gives a quick smile, "You'll never know".

Koda hugs her back, "Don't worry, I think I'll find a way to forgive you." he smiles.

Offline snap_itshannah  
#13063 Posted : 01 December 2014 03:34:05(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Sara laughs and wags her finger at Beau. "Nope, not sharing that... I guess you'll just have to use your imagination," she says, laughing. She leans into Koda when he hugs her back, feeling so happy to be here with him and his friends. His friends and bandmates seemed really important to him, and Sara wanted them to like her, so she felt like this night had been pretty successful.

"Yeah, Koda, what's the going rate for renting out your girlfriend for sex fests?" Faith asks jokingly.

"Oh, you couldn't afford me," Sara chimes in with a wink.

"Feisty, I like that," Faith responds with her own wink back, sticking out her tongue at Sara - who does it right back.
Offline C4AJoh  
#13064 Posted : 01 December 2014 04:35:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Beau grins, "Oh I will use my imagination, but it won't be classy." Koda laughed, he was always unsure about introducing people to his friends and bandmates, Beau and Cara being two of his closest and often most challenging for new people to meet, they were both very friendly but sometimes a little too much to deal with, Koda was pleased that Sara and his friends appeared to be getting along very well, almost like they had known each other for years.

Koda nods, "I think you've just gotten your answer Faith." he smiles, "I think you may need to look elsewhere for your sex fests."
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13065 Posted : 01 December 2014 04:40:27(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I expect nothing less," Sara says back to Beau, and then shivers a little at all that Beau might imagine her doing. It was funny, but a little gross, to Sara all at the same time. But she knew that Beau was one of Koda's closest friends, and hoped that he wouldn't do anything to disrespect her in his mind.

"Oh, darn," Faith says with faux disappointment, snapping. "What about you, Cara? Can you tie a cherry stem in a knot?"
Offline C4AJoh  
#13066 Posted : 01 December 2014 04:49:52(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"I always like to meet expectations" he says, of course he wouldn't really be thinking of Sara in that way, Koda had always been like the sensible brother to Beau and so Beau knew that would be a boundary not worth crossing. Koda was used to Beau's nature but knew deep down he was a harmless person. Koda placed his arm around Sara a little tighter and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Cara shakes her head, "Cherry stem? Nah ... I can open a bottle of beer with my teeth though." she laughs, "Would that be the sort of thing you're looking for?", Beau laughs at Cara, "You're so classy."
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13067 Posted : 01 December 2014 04:54:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh, shit, me too!" Faith says excitedly when Cara says that she can open a bottle of beer with her teeth. "When I lived in Germany, there were caps all around the floor with little teeth marks in them."

"Opening a bottle with your teeth sounds like the opposite of tying a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue," Sara comments with a giggle. "Like, if typing a cherry stem means that you're good at giving head, I feel like opening bottles with your teeth means that you... give really painful blowjobs."

"Well, I never heard anybody complain," Faith says with a grin.
Offline C4AJoh  
#13068 Posted : 01 December 2014 05:02:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"F*ck yeah!" Cara says while raising her hand, offering a high five to Faith. "It's just really a wonderful moment when I'm at a bar and I'm talking to a guy who clearly thinks that I'm just this small harmless cute chick and then I do that and ... let's just say it speeds up the journey from talking to f*cking."

Cara listens to Sara and laughs, "I dunno, you could be right. That makes a lot of sense Sara. I just don't usually wait around to hear the reviews though." she looks at Faith and grins, "I don't imagine they would."
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13069 Posted : 01 December 2014 05:25:26(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"See, Sara? Men are totally turned on by the power of our teeth," Faith says to Sara when Cara says that showing off her skills fast forwards them to sex. Faith turns back to Cara and grins. "You look like you could pull off the whole 'cute, harmless chick' thing, though. Guys see me and assume that I briefly worked as a dominatrix, and that I have a long history with heroin or something like that." She giggles.

"I can't imagine those reviews are very coherent anyway," Sara chimes in. "I've never heard a guy say anything more about anything sexual then, 'It was fucking awesome.'"
Offline C4AJoh  
#13070 Posted : 01 December 2014 05:34:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara nods, "To be fair though, it doesn't often take much." she says with a smile before looking back over at Faith, "Yeah, I can play it either way, it's always fun though." she laughs as Faith mentions how she thinks guys see her, Beau chimes in, "To be fair, that was my first impression. Now I just think the dominatrix thing." he smiles, "I'd let you tie me up at least."

Koda laughs at Sara's comments, "That's because it always is." he chuckles, "we're quite easily satisfied ... it's a blessing."
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13071 Posted : 01 December 2014 05:42:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Hey, I'm not mad that people judge me by my looks. I judge people immediately the moment I see them. Like, what does the resting brain do when it's not judging everything it sees?" Faith says back with a shrug and a laugh. "Like, when I first saw you, Cara, I totally thought that you were, like, the type of girl who slept with DJs and did responsible amounts of coke at parties." She laughs even harder. "Hey, just so you know," she says, turning to Beau. "When I play doctor, I play to win." She winks.

Sara giggles. "Well, good. That takes half of the work off of my shoulders," she says with a wink, joking, of course.

"Man, you guys should feel so lucky that you're surrounded by women right now that are super nonchalant about the only thing you want," Faith comments as she does her third shot, shaking her head and grinning.
Offline C4AJoh  
#13072 Posted : 01 December 2014 05:58:14(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Koda thinks for a moment, "I'd say I make assumptions when first seeing somebody, but judgement doesn't come until I've spent a good amount of time with that person." he thinks for a moment and looks at Sara, "You remember when we first met? At Rever Studios? Your hair was a mess and you seemed very flustered because they didn't have you listed for the tour?" he chuckles.
Cara nods in a agreement with Faith, "You're pretty f*cked if you're a chick and you're unaware that you're being judged by everybody that looks at you. That's just the way that it is." she laughs a little, "Your judgement is fair, not DJ's granted, musicians f*ck yes. The coke thing? Just the once."

Koda nods at Sara, "Yeah, really takes the pressure off, huh?" he smiles jokingly, Koda was completely different than his bandmates, he was all about passion and romance.

Beau laughs, "I'm not afraid of who I am, Browdy."
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13073 Posted : 01 December 2014 06:31:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Well, we can't all be as nice as you, Koda," Faith shoots back with a grin.

"Oh, god, yes..." Sara says, laughing a little at the memory. "I was so upset. Thank god you were there to calm me down, or I might have gone full blown angry with that receptionist. She was so rude!"

"I imagine even full blown angry Sara is still pretty mild," Faith comments and Sara giggles and nods.

"Yeah... I'm not good at being angry. Only in my music."

Faith reaches over and high-fives Cara across the table. They had a mutual love of fucking musicians. That always brought a couple of girls together. "Just once? I guess that's alright. I can't rag on you for being a responsible recreational drug user without looking like a junkie." She laughs. Faith turns to Beau and winks. "Good. That makes two of us."
Offline Taylr2  
#13074 Posted : 23 January 2015 09:08:45(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Rory was sitting at the bar, drinking whilst listening to some demo tracks from TopLADs new album. He was drinking Jack Daniels on his own, making the most of his time off from the studio, which was consuming a lot of his time out in LA, he hardly seemed to have time for anyone anymore but he only had the chance to spend time on his own on the one chance he got to get away from the studio.

ooc: Anyone feel free to join in :)
Offline BrownSugar  
#13075 Posted : 24 January 2015 09:29:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Billy makes his way into the bar, slightly limping and looking rather uneasy - a combination of pain and the fact that he hates this place. The Dirty Bastard is the biggest rival for The Devil's Playground and as far as Billy's concerned, there's only room for one celebrity hot spot. Despite his distaste for the place he couldn't turn down a chance to see his good friend Rory as the last time they actually met up in person was many months ago. After surveying the place, he spots Rory and limps over towards him. He is wearing dark jeans, expensive dress shoes and a black leather jacket, looking very dark and mysterious. "Oi, cunty chops. Miss me?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Taylr2  
#13076 Posted : 24 January 2015 09:42:40(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Rory grinned as he saw Billy, it had been a while since he'd seen him. The last time he saw Billy was at the penultimate show of TopLADs last tour, last year. He was very fond of Billy whereas most usually weren't but Billy was always one of Rory's closest friends in the music business. "Dude, have you either adapted a new swag way of walking or is that a limp?" he chuckled a little and drank some of his drink. "Not as much as you missed me." he grinned.
Offline BrownSugar  
#13077 Posted : 24 January 2015 09:58:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
"Don't flatter yourself, mate. I like you but not that much." Billy chuckles and makes his way over to Rory so that he's no longer shouting across the place and turning heads. "Not sure if I feel comfortable around you since I've discovered you like a bit of N-Dubz and want Justin Bieber to fart in your mouth." Billy grins and gives Rory a friendly hug, patting his back too. He looks down at his foot when Rory mentions the limp. "I opened the fridge and a block of cheese fell out and landed on my foot. Swag." He sits down and unzips his jacket which reveals a Tottenham shirt which he's obviously put on especially for Rory.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#13078 Posted : 06 March 2015 13:43:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
one thing that Tony really liked about being around Nina was that fact that she was really down to earth. Still he couldn't put a finger on their relationship. She was a 10 in a lot of books but he didn't think it would really work between the two of them. He didn't think he would have what it would take to be a trophy boyfriend and he wouldn't want to be that guy. He knew enough about Nina that he did like her but would it be anything more than someone to kick it with. Maybe be friends with benefits would be something he could only dream about cause no one will believe him. This time he was the one who called her wanted to just relax and chill and who better to chill with.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13079 Posted : 06 March 2015 13:58:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Ever since that night he came over, Tony's been all over Nina's mind. So much that she had to write a song about him to get him out of it. She only called him over to eat junk food but he ended up making her think over a lot. Of course she wanted to be with him after the way he teased her last time but she surprised herself when she could actually thought over being in a relationship with him. So when he called her to meet him, she was all for it, dressed by the time he hung up the phone. She headed over to The Dirty Bastard, looking for him in the lobby.
Offline freestylechamp  
#13080 Posted : 06 March 2015 14:16:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tony had on nice clothes this time around a black suit and dress pants with black dress shoes and a white tie. It wasn't often that he goes out and even less often to find someone like Nina to hang out with. Standing at the bar he waved at her when she walked into the place "Hey," he said calling out to her. Once she came over he gave her a hug and then took a seat next to her "So you out and about and look at that it not midnight yet I must have caught you at a good time." He teased her which was something that he was getting the habit of doing.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage