logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<654655656657658>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#13101 Posted : 30 March 2015 11:25:33(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Man." Nina said, shaking her head. "My brother went through the same thing. Got robbed him on the way home from a game. Shot him in the foot. That was his life. He was the only one of us who went to college but he had to drop out since we couldn't afford it. He never talked to us much after that. He comes to a few of my shows though." Nina had 8 older brothers and 2 younger ones, 5 of which she actually speaks to. A lot of her family is torn apart by petty acts of violence like that. It was one of the many disadvantages of living the life they did. "How am I supposed to know whether or not you can keep a secret or you just haven't heard a secret worth telling?"

"The future generation. Looking bright for pimps everywhere." She laughs. "Mhmm. Find yourself in a dark alley, see how fast I come flying." Nina grabs the photo album and began to look through it. She laughed and "awww"ed as she flipped through the pictures. "Look at you. You've really grown into your features cos you look pretty iffy in these." Nina said, cracking up. "Puberty did all of us favors."

Edited by user 30 March 2015 11:27:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#13102 Posted : 30 March 2015 11:49:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"That's sad to hear I'm sorry about my brother. Look at our family dinner it was only the ones that behave and we still almost got cut off." Shaking his head family can be distant like that. Its not like everyone gets along in there family either so he could only imagine what it is like being there with money involved. "See the fact that you have to ask if I have secrets or not means I'm really good at keeping them."

"You know TJ would always get out of trouble cause of his cuteness and they would just blame me. Oh TJ didn't mean it, it was all my fault sure I might of have convince him to do things so I wouldn't get in more trouble. Still that pisses me off." He gets to his ex girlfriend and begins to tell the story of how she was once a quiet shy girl who he thought was cute and at a party with them drinking underaged and playing games like 14 minutes in heaven and spin the bottle and strip poker they how got to a bedroom. Once there and seeing the condoms it was like her inner freak came out. "Next thing you know she putting the condom on with no hands, using her top to tie my hands to the headboard. Lifting my shirt over my head and licking my stomach. I mean she went 0 to 100 real quick that I just lay there and took it. When it was over she was smoking a cigarette and giving me that look like "was it good for you too?" and that was my first time."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13103 Posted : 30 March 2015 13:12:47(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I could only imagine what you went through. I know that had to be hard on you. Something like that probably still is." Nina said, smiling in a sympathetic way. "You'd have to be really strong to just not give up like my brother did. See? You have so many layers I never knew about." She chuckled. "Look at you opening up." She hakes her head, laughing."You tryna outsmart me aint getting you no closer to these unreleased bops."

"Well if it helps, you will never be second rate TJ in my world." She laughs. "I was always the first blamed before Aire too. I know how it feels." When Tony starts talking about losing his virginity, Nina bursts out laughing. "She used the...shirt...headboard..." She tried to force out as she literally cried. "That bitch was prepared!!!" Trying to gather herself, she muffled her laughs with her hand before giving up and falling over on him. "The. Mess. That's the best first time story Ive ever heard. I want to meet her. You still know her?" She said, still laughing knowing if she met that girl, they would bless the nearest bathroom with the ratchedess sex.
Offline freestylechamp  
#13104 Posted : 31 March 2015 13:39:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yes I still know her but you aren't going to get too far as she has a family now. Two kids and everything so please if you meet her and she bring them along you cannot mention any of that." He told her as she finished looking at the photo album.

"So Nina, are we really dating? I mean their are a lot of more attractive more prepared than myself. If you want to be friends or sex buddies I'm cool with that, but I'm a little controlling you know. I go quick to jealousy, I would want to be around you. I'm too pesstimistic to see something like this work out for the better and a million on why we shouldn't." He said worry about her. Last time it didn't play out well for her and she was a great person he wouldn't mind just being a rebound to get her groove back but he didn't feel confident that things would work out between them their lives were just too different.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13105 Posted : 31 March 2015 14:21:49(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina sighed sarcastically. "Dagnabbit." She snapped, laughing.

Nina shrugged. "I mean..." She said, thinking about what he said and how things turned out for her the last two times she was in a relationship. From being cheated on by Mariko to just casually calling it off with Aikya, she didn't know what she was doing, nowadays she just went for it. Usually for her, decision making was a pain in the ass but when Tony made her actually think it over, she did just that. "When I'm around you i forget things. And even when you bring up something that I was trying to take my mind off of, you bring it up lightly and I end up laughing. I like that about you. I don't know, that's enough for me really." When he told her about his flaws, she nodded along. "There could be many clashes here. You're jealous and I'm a flirt. We live two completely different life styles. But you say you're controlling, and honestly I'm done wearing the pants in relationships." She shrugged again, looking up at him. "What do you think?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#13106 Posted : 01 April 2015 12:58:53(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I think I don't want you to get hurt. It not like we are going to never see each other even if things don't work out. I want you to be happy with what goes on, let's just say I can be a stand in when ever your lonely or have someone bugging you you can just call me and if you find someone you like you can just say I'm just a friend. So if you find someone, hopefully a female, you can tell me about it" he said holding her hand but their relationship was still up in the air, he just figure that what they are was what they were whatever that was.

"You don't need to find anyone too quick though, I don't mind being a stand in when you want someone and aire is busy with TJ. And I can tell myself that we need me and try not to get jealous."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13107 Posted : 01 April 2015 13:54:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Pfft. As if that hasn't happened before and eventually wont again. I just don't want you to be so considerate of me and not think about yourself too. As much as I'm sure you want me to be happy, I want the same for you." She lifted his hand up and kissed it softly. "Are you sure that's what you want?" She asked again. "Because I want what you want."
Offline freestylechamp  
#13108 Posted : 01 April 2015 14:04:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tony jerking his head back as she kissed his hand. He jerked himself open from where he was sitting and quickly threw his shirt across the room. "Right now this is what I want," he said kissing her passionately stroking her hair as his free began to take off his pants. "You make this so hard," he said both literally and figuratively in between breaths and kissing.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13109 Posted : 01 April 2015 14:36:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina was taken aback by Tony reacting so quickly to her kiss, even more when he began to kiss her back. She lost her breath, remembering what it was like to be kissed aggressively by a man. "It's gotta be right." She told Tony, embracing him completely, wrapping her arms around him and kissing deeper as she kicked off her shoes and began to pull up her dress.
Offline freestylechamp  
#13110 Posted : 03 April 2015 09:31:27(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I'm surprised you remember that?" Joking about how she is normally with females, he finished getting undress leaving his boxers on and work on her clothes "Now don't judge me, I don't want to be compared to other females."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#13111 Posted : 03 April 2015 09:32:11(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I'm surprised you remember that?" Joking about how she is normally with females, he finished getting undress leaving his boxers on and work on her clothes "Now don't judge me, I don't want to be compared to other females."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13112 Posted : 04 April 2015 09:57:37(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina laughed, kissing him more. "Well today is the day you refresh my memory. If I can compare you to another female, something ain't right." It was easier for her to take off her dress once he started to help her, pulling her it over head and throwing it to the side. After revealing her laced up bra and panties, with a quick switch Nina flipped him over, landing on top. She snapped one of her straps off to tie back her hair, her breast spilling out. "There you go with that boxer again." She said, moving up onto his belly button and reaching back, ripping his underwear off and throwing them to the side. She obviously has no respect for clothes.
Offline freestylechamp  
#13113 Posted : 04 April 2015 11:05:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I get to show you how it is done, man I hope it not like teaching a virgin." He teased as she got on top of him and toss his boxers away. "No girlish scream looking at a penis is a good start," he said wrapping his arms around her back and bringing her close to him as he started to sprinkle kisses on her neck and shoulder.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13114 Posted : 04 April 2015 12:00:13(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Oh so you think you can teach me something?" She giggled and took off her remaining clothes. "Take me to your bed then." Nina smirked. She took in all of his kisses, rolling her head back before grabbing his face and looking him in the eyes. "I want you to fuck me." She said calmly, making sure he knew she wasn't playing. Nina gave him one big kiss for clarification, clutching his head tightly while she swirled hr tongue inside his mouth. "Fuck. Me."
Offline freestylechamp  
#13115 Posted : 04 April 2015 12:21:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Little something," he said. and he grabbed her butt and gave it a nice squeeze before lifting her up and carrying her to his bedroom. Once their he plops her on the bed and gets on top of her starting to kiss her down, rubbing and caressing her body. This was really what he wanted but he knew it would throw what they are up in the air to more boyfriend and girlfriend. Although he knew his personality, She was just so infectious, the way the talks, her laugh, her smiled. He wanted to be around that but he isn't patience like his cousin. He can't go weeks at a time just to spend one day together. He felt conflicted but more than anything else he felt a need to satisfy her and her request. He didn't need to be told twice and set out to do just that as he started to eat her out.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13116 Posted : 04 April 2015 12:47:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina caught her breath in her throat when he went down on her. It was without a doubt her favorite thing, it had a huge role in why she was always into girls. Most men didn't take their time or just simply had no idea what they were doing, while girls were more passionate and delicate and considerate, But it was different coming from Tony's mouth. They say when you actually have a connection with someone, it amplifies the feelings but whatever it was, it was driving her crazy. Her moans cried out as she squirmed under his hold.
Offline freestylechamp  
#13117 Posted : 04 April 2015 13:04:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Her hands on his head and hearing moans told him that he must be doing something right and proceeded to go down teasing every little part of her from pushing his tongue inside her to licking her pink lips if she thought that was something he thought she would like this as he put his mouth around her clot and started to vibrate his mouth.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13118 Posted : 04 April 2015 13:26:32(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

She made a lot of sounds but could barely make out any words, too busy trying to breathe. From her tight grip on his head to clenching the sheets, Nina began to break, her voice cracking as she rocked and continued to cry out inaudible sounds. Never cumming this quick before, she wrapped her thighs around his head. "I...I'm" She tried to say, shaking.
Offline freestylechamp  
#13119 Posted : 04 April 2015 13:41:33(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

he could feel her tighting up and went back to finishing her off he held her close to him as she didn't want her to go anywhere. He try to pinn her body close to him and hope she didn't try to take his head off when she came as if to teased her more while he was down their the tried to speak "You going to cum, go ahead, I don't mind, right in my mouth." he said though it was more muffled then anything.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13120 Posted : 07 April 2015 09:10:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina couldn't hear him but feeling his mouth move was enough. She arched her back and reached out for dear life as her rigid breathing turned into a continuous moan. She kept his head tightly in between her thighs, grinding on his face. With every thrust, more and more juices came out of her. Suddenly, she squeezed her eyes closed and caught her breath right before she did just as he said. "Tony!" She whimpered, squirting. She threw her head back and laid there for minute, trying to control herself. "Shit.." She said out of breath, smiling to herself as she brought him up to her face. She took her tongue and licked it all off his mouth right before kissing him again.