logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<655656657658659>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#13121 Posted : 07 April 2015 12:10:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tony knew this was coming as she tighten up around his head. When she came what got in his mouth he was able to swallow and it was pretty sweet what he didn't drink got all over his face but she lifted his head up and licked it off. Kissing her again was electric, energy just went through his body and he starting to finger her while they kissed. "You taste sweet," he told her in between kissing before he slowly started to put his dick close to her pussy. "You ready?" he asked her knowing she was wet enough now. Before she could give a reply he started to rub the outside of her pussy.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13122 Posted : 07 April 2015 13:32:01(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Can't wait to find out what you taste like." She whispers, slipping her long tongue in his ear as he fingers her, moaning softly. When he finally started to bring his dick close to her, she quickly pulled him closer, sliding right on to him. She sighed, not realizing how big he was until he was in her. Still recovering from her orgasm, she began to move slow. Closing her eyes and focusing on him inside of her pussy.
Offline freestylechamp  
#13123 Posted : 08 April 2015 09:51:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You will find out soon enough," he whispered back. As she slowly started to move trying to get use to him it was painful to wait her to get adjusted so he would switch up sometimes he would go slow and deep or quick. Once he felt like she would what was coming he changed it to something different.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13124 Posted : 08 April 2015 11:16:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Nina took it all in, steadying herself as he took his time with her. But once her vigor kicked back in, moving just a little faster before pushing Tony over onto his back and climbing on top. She slid down smoothly on his dick, taking him in once again and began riding him aggressively. With one arm round his neck and the other placed on his lower abdomen for balance, she dug her nails into his skin as she began to moan louder. She leaned in and kissed him, biting down on his lower lip. She didn't realize it but by habit she had inflicted subtle pain because like he had guessed back at the hotel and had teased her about earlier, Nina really was a sadomasochist. She liked pleasure and loved experimenting with pain but she wanted to make sure they were comfortable with each other before she did anything. For now she continued to move, bouncing up and down on him.
Offline freestylechamp  
#13125 Posted : 08 April 2015 12:49:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tony was somewhat expected this hearing about her fun room and toys he notice she wasn't a wallflower and was very much active in sex. The hand around the throat which he knew was there made he realize why people did this sort of play to extreme. Happy that she was trusting him enough to get back into the swing of things it felt great and he held on to her as she showed off her dominant side.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Taylr2  
#13126 Posted : 04 July 2015 11:18:56(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Rory Delaney from TopLADs, Joey Simonsen from Faking our own Destiny and Mark Walters of Off The Cuff were drinking together at the bar, they'd just finished one of the shows from their tour together and were taking the opportunity to relax a bit and have a few drinks.

ooc: Someone please join, I'm bored...
Offline Clampdown  
#13127 Posted : 04 July 2015 11:28:05(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
ooc: I've got you!

Best buds, Noel Houston and Leon Peralta had been out on the town for Friday Night. They had been dry the whole night and wanted to have a little bit of sustenance. Leon, the psychonaut of the two, had been cut off from his dealer so he had to resort on his least favorite intoxicant: alcohol. The two walk into the Dirty Bastard. Leon leads himself through the unnaturally lit bar as he stares at his shoes. Before he can bump into the much taller person in front of him, he looks up. "Sorry, go ahead."
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline Taylr2  
#13128 Posted : 04 July 2015 11:45:30(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Mark looked at him and shook his head. "Watch it, mate..." he carried on to sit at the bar beside Rory to continue drinking. Joey then turned around to Leon, "Don't worry about him, he's a grumpy guy." He felt slightly awkward, Joey was quite a quiet guy and he hated to talk to people he didn't know, but he often found himself apologising for Mark's ways. "Uh, I'm Joey... You probably don't know who I am haha." he took a swig of his drink, before looking back at Leon.
Offline Clampdown  
#13129 Posted : 04 July 2015 11:55:15(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

"I don't, but since you said that, I can only gather that you have some kind of fame. Hm?" He tries to joke off his embarrassment. "I'm Leon. I'm the writer of a moderately famous music blog." He takes a seat
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline Taylr2  
#13130 Posted : 04 July 2015 12:06:02(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, unfortunately... You might know me for being the father to Cassie Summer's first child? Or being with Izzy Merjos? Even though I'd love to say people knew me for my music." he chuckled, drinking again. Joey was awful in situations like this, he'd find himself lying to people to make conversation. "No way! That's pretty awesome. I always fancied doing that sort of stuff! Must be a fun job, right?" He'd never really wanted to be in anything other than bands, but he'd feel wrong to say that this stranger's job wasn't his thing.
Offline Clampdown  
#13131 Posted : 04 July 2015 12:13:58(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

"Really? Cassie Summers huh? So just an unfortunate case of not being able to keep up? Happens to the best, unfortunately. Yeah, it's a pretty sweet job. It gets my rent payed off." He laughs. "Sometimes it's passive, some times it's very strenuous, just depends on what I'm doing. You should look into it! We could use another blogger."
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline Taylr2  
#13132 Posted : 04 July 2015 12:24:36(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Well that Cassie ship sailed years ago... I've been with Izzy now for the last two to three years and things have been going perfectly since." He chuckled as he mentioned Joey being a blogger. "Maybe one day, I haven't really got the time for all that now though with the band getting back on track and everything. I wouldn't ever rule it out though, I'm always into trying new shit."
Offline Matticus  
#13133 Posted : 26 October 2015 03:38:22(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Matt Young walks into the Dirty Bastard and looks over at the bar, he thinks to himself "this place is exactly the same as its ever been, won't ever change..." He smiles to himself as he walks over to the bar and nods at the bartender.

"Good evening sir, what can I get you this evening?"

Matt looked over at the spirits shelf and then sighed, "i'll just have a Pepsi pleas mate," the bar tender nodded and collected. Matt passed him the money and then wandered over to a booth with his drink.

OOC: Yo! wassup guys, anybody fancy rping??
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline freestylechamp  
#13134 Posted : 26 October 2015 03:44:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: The Reunion!

Kidd happen to hear about Matt being in town which was great he liked matt and they had a bond before he left now they can reconnect and talk about some of the things that were going on. So he went over to the bar and called matt on his phone. Their was a lot of things to talk about and a lot of things to kind of talk through. Like why did he just disappear like he did. He waited as the phone started to ring.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#13135 Posted : 26 October 2015 03:47:19(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Matt's phone buzzed in his pocket, he fished it out and saw it was Kidd who was calling.

"Yo Kidd! How you doing buddy? Long time no speak! I'm at the Dirty Bastard, you in town?"
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline freestylechamp  
#13136 Posted : 26 October 2015 04:00:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"What is up fam, I hear you were in town so I wanted to stop in get you a drink and chill like old times you know." He said pulling into the dirty bastard parking lot and walking in. Once he came in he looked around and saw matt at the bar "Alright I see you I be over get me a drink too, I got some news for you." he said walking over to Matt. As he got to the bar he gave matt a hug and sat down next to him. He was the 19 year old kid he was he he first met Matt, now he was 21 but felt a lot older leaving Permanent Reminder to start his own record label getting married, having a number one album under his belt he's grown into a big urban star and celebrity.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#13137 Posted : 26 October 2015 04:03:53(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Matt handed Kidd a drink and returned the hug, "Brother! It has been so long, i'm sorry I didn't say goodbye before i went away man, i just needed to get out. Fill me in bro! I wanna know everything! I mean i've heard a lot - a lot of music anyway! He laughed and smiled at his friend.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline freestylechamp  
#13138 Posted : 26 October 2015 04:11:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kidd nod his head has he could somehow understand it is important to get out, but he could leave. He could take breaks from music but he could never just get up and go like that. "Well first of all, I got married to my girlfriend Airemese Smith from Rum and Coke. You know if you were here you would have gotten the invite, so you can meet the new family. Also I started my own label, Just Record with Carmen Grant and we have a few artist under us."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#13139 Posted : 26 October 2015 04:16:57(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Matt feels guilty, he really wished he could've been there. "I'm so sorry man, i should've said something, i should've been there. She's a great gal mate, and i'm really really happy for you!"

He pats Kidd on the shoulder, "Dude you're doing great," He sits back and smiles at his friend, "I can't believe we've both done so much are we're only 21!" he laughs and takes another sip of his drink. He looks down at it, Pepsi really isn't the same without a bit of vodka in it...

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline freestylechamp  
#13140 Posted : 26 October 2015 04:22:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Man, really I couldn't have done this without you. I really model what I done because of what I seen you do. If there was no Matt Young there wouldn't be a Kidd Amaze. Just know that Matt." He said drinking the drink Matt got for him. "That is enough bout me how is everything with you? Is everything okay?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage