logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<657658659660>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#13161 Posted : 27 June 2017 11:08:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"Shit, I don't look nothing like you," young said as get got up walked around Cassie "Girl you got the body that preachers go to confession for and a smile that cures blindness." He said jokingly as he sat down next to her. He ordered two shots of Hennessy and bucked it real quick before letting out an ahh. "Yea, I'm alright. Much better now that you're here with me. What you doing here just out having a good night?" He said getting another shot.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13162 Posted : 27 June 2017 11:57:38(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Cassie laughs loudly from Young Hood's joke about her body. She got many compliments on her body but she found that all of them were flattering despite how many she got, and it was no different than Young hood. She did a little twirl around when he walks around her and laughed again, Cassie has a great personality and was always up for a joke. She wasn't the type of girls who took offense to things like that, because why? It's a compliment. Take it with pride. "You something else boy!" she says after, and takes a seat with him. Cassie took her Hennessy shook and scrunched her face up from it. She took some money out from her purse and slid it to Young hood. "Awww that's too sweet!" She says putting her head on his shoulder for a second. "What's wrong, why you here by yourself?" She says for a second. "Yeah, we just out here chilling! When they come back I'll introduce you to them kay?" She says with a smile.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#13163 Posted : 27 June 2017 12:14:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He laughed, wanting Cassie to warm up to him and have a good time. First impressions we're important to him. He met people that he admired and was a fan of before but Cassie was someone that he not only admired but respected just as much. "Shit, to be honest I'm just thinking about me and my career. Working on my debut album and getting things in place for that while doing this whole King Brawl too. Just focus and ready and I was just wondering where is Tisha for all this stuff." Young took another shot but as Cassie slid money over to him he gave it back to her. "You aren't paying for me. And I would get cussed out my home town if they knew I had you pay for yourself. You going to have to let me treat you to some shots." He then smiled at her as he started his tab for the both of them. "Really I don't know if I was dating Tisha or not a lot of times we would just fuck and then go our separate ways so I guess you can say we were fuck buddies but I thought she wanted more than that, cause I thought it was more than that but I guess not."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13164 Posted : 27 June 2017 12:22:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Cassie smiled listening to him speak. She knew he was a good rapper but she didn't really know him extremely well and she thought he was rather talented and good looking. It was nice to run into him and wind up having a few drinks together. "Yeah, you be killing it! People don't give you enough praise for what you do out there! It ain't easy being a rapper, it takes a lot of talent and you got that. You deserve more boy, but it's gonna come, I know it." She smiles as she continues to speak "It took me three whole albums for people to really pay attention to what I do but I see you doing that much earlier, look, you already been on hit songs so you got that." Cassie smiles when he slides back the money to her. She hunches it takes it back. "If you say so, I'm the type of girl who could carry her weight!" Cassie laughs and puts the money in her purse. "I mean, she's crazy if she gon' let a dude like you slip up. She crazy."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#13165 Posted : 27 June 2017 12:43:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

It means a lot hearing that praise from someone like Cassie who has work really hard to get where she was and she noticed him made him want to puff out his chest even more. He kind of wish he got this support from someone else but hearing it from the Queen of R&B is a good boost to one's ego. "Man, you know they say you never meet people you admired but you are amazing, more so in person. That means a lot coming from the Queen of R&B. And your last album was straight fire." He laughed at her saying she could pull her own weight "I don't doubt that for a second. But being able to spend time and get to know you is well worth the cost of some shots. Now if you looking for bottle service and tables I might need you to pull that money back out and help." As they order more shots he smiles at her "Yea, but I know live and learn. What about you, any boy toys or guy in the phone you call? If so I would love to be on the list." He said flirting with her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13166 Posted : 27 June 2017 13:51:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Cassie smiled from all the compliments he was showering her in. She literally worked so hard to get where she was and went through so much trial and tribulation to be as accomplished as she was. She grins smiling widely when he compliments her in person. "That's real sweet! I try you know, I'm not one of those bougee acting chicks. I know I have a career behind me but I still try to stay humble and like myself. It's wack when girls let success get to your head. We all started from nothing. But thank you, I know you gonna have some hot bars on your debut, I better be one of the first to listen!" Cassie laughs taking another shot. "Yeah...I'm down...I got you" She says with a smile. She didn't like that he didn't front like he had it all. Plus, Cassie was the type of woman to pull her own weight, she never wanted to rely on another guy for that type of stuff. "What about me? Boys toys? Only very few are able to handle all of me." She says winking and laughing. She definitely knew how to be flirty. "Give me your phone....you can call or text me whenever..."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#13167 Posted : 28 June 2017 04:28:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He could tell that she like the compliments but he was being genuine about how he felt. "I did the EP for people to listen to but I'll make you a personal copy before anyone else gets it. You can be ahead of everyone." Young took out his phone and handed it to her for her to put her information in it. " Oh really,well I love a good challenge" he smiled at her and gave her a wink. Not only was she more down to earth than he thought but she was so easy to talk to and he felt like they just hit it off real quick. As far as friends he rarely had the time most of the people were just people that he knew but there wasn't a lot of new friends in his circle. Even with Tisha he had knew her for about a year now, Cassie was now the first new friend he consider having in a long time since he has gotten bigger. They had a few drinks so once she was done with putting her info in his phone as she handed it back to her he put his phone in his pocket as he stood up "You want to dance with me? Get on the dance floor you can find your friends and you can see how well I can hang," he said with a wink."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13168 Posted : 28 June 2017 04:58:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Cassie smiles when he mentions his upcoming E.P "So imma really be the first to get that copy or you just sayinf that to butter me up?" Cassie says while grinning. She liked that they were already hitting him off and she felt that he had a nice personality and was pretty funny. After she gives him her number. "Let's see if you gonna call" She says having a few more drinks and she was already starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. She knew him and Tisha used to hang with each other but that wasn't gonna stop her from hanging with him. If Tisha and Young Hood were actually dating then she probably wouldn't want anything to do with him. Cassie was interested in being anyone's side-chick, she, and everyone else knew that she was so much more worth then being someone's side piece. Cassie nods looking a bit hazy as she stood up and took Young Hood by the hand as they headed the dance floor as the music blared. "Let's see about that!" Cassie says laughing and already having a great time.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#13169 Posted : 28 June 2017 05:16:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Hell yea, two things about me that doesn't break my word and if you lucky I let you find out the other one." He said smiling back at her. He laughed as she asked him if he was going to call her, there wasn't any doubt in his mind. Even if it was nothing but just wanting to talk, "I'm going to call alright are you going to pick up and talk to me is the question." Young didn't really bring up that he was dating because he didn't really know what they were doing. Tisha was at his place sometimes, but they didn't have this connection that he had with cassie. He wasn't even going to start thinking about tisha again anyway when Cassie around. She was going to try to cheer him up again and she deserve better than that. He took her to the dance floor and started to dance with her on the floor while putting his hands on her waist. He was also having a good time dancing behind her he leaned in and talked in her ear "You see your friends around?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13170 Posted : 28 June 2017 11:25:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"Of course...I'll make myself available for you..." Cassie then smiles while asking him the next question. "What's your name...like, your name name" Cassie just realized she didn't know his first name, which was really a shame. When they get the dancefloor Cassie throws it back on him. She was a lot of woman. Cassie was very voluptuous and energetic so she just starts to dance on YoungHood as the music blared on the dancefloor. She was having a ball tonight. "Those chicks are probably hoeing somewhere!" She says laughing in a joking manner.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#13171 Posted : 28 June 2017 11:56:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Young raised his eyebrow as he hear her making herself available when he was going to call. He was going to make a joke but that statement caught him off guard a little "Word, that what's up. I'm going to call you late tonight and see if you telling the truth." As she put it on him he smirked and dance with her "My name is Nire, that's my name name. But I don't really like it all that much. And a lot of people just call me young. But you can call me Nire since you are special." He smiled at her while they dance to a few songs and after about 20 minutes on grinding on each other he went back to the bar and sat next to her. By this time it was pass midnight and into early morning when they sat down at the bar Nire got four more shots for the both of them and then paid the tab. "So Cassie, what are you doing to be single? I mean the fuck is that?" He was feeling the effects of the drinks and dancing made it go through his system even quicker but he had to know why someone like her wouldn't already be with someone.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13172 Posted : 28 June 2017 12:33:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Cassie definitely had amazing night with Young Hood. She even got a chance to introduce him to her friends and he was so chill and respectful the whole night. She loved the vibe he gave off, he was smoove, funny and even had a little bit of gangsta to him that she really liked. When they finished the four shots Cassie was already drunk, she laughed her butt off when he asked why she was single. "Boy! Don't even get me started! I took a break from dating, my last man...was too much...but I'm ready now. I just...haven't found the right one." She says taking down her last shot. "Thank you, Nire.." She says with a smile.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#13173 Posted : 28 June 2017 12:59:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

It was a fun time hanging with Cassie and her friends getting a chance to flirt with them and laugh. It was one of the best nights for young he didn't even know what he was depress about. After he finished his last shot for the night he shook his head. "See, people do some dumb shit. I mean it's so much better just having all the cards on the table." He said noding his head. "Forget them and fuck me." He then laughed as he caught himself missing a word. "I mean fuck with me," he still laughed being intoxicated enough to find the humor in Cassie and young fucking different people and slapping high fives. "Shit, I wish I could have someone like you in my life. Down to earth, chill, independent, fucking gorgeous and I bet the sex is fucking banging too." He looked at the time and saw that the club was going to be turning the lights on in the building soon. So he got up and held his arm out for her "Let me get you a ride home. I don't want you to drive, and your friends are tore up. I can get y'all an Uber."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline somebassistguy  
#13174 Posted : 24 July 2017 21:36:13(UTC)
somebassistguy

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Connor took a step inside the hotel, taking a quick glance at his surroundings. He was your typical English 'emo' looking guy who played bass and had a fiery temper, and also carried a heavy Cockney accent. He was seventeen on August 7th. He stood at 6'3 - 6'5, making him the tallest member of the newly formed 'Death Blade'. They were currently writing a few shitty songs and trying to make money. Connor snapped out of his thoughts, taking a seat at the bar. "I'll have a dram of whiskey, mate. Thanks."
My Characters;
Death Blade, The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, MJ, Queen.
thanks 1 user thanked somebassistguy for this useful post.
squaregatescrub on 26/07/2017(UTC)
Offline squaregatescrub  
#13175 Posted : 26 July 2017 23:10:01(UTC)
squaregatescrub

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 91 post(s)
Yuri: So... Uhhhhh.. This is the place that they were.. Uhhh.. Talking about huh?
Keiko: And they have a pretty tall but dull looking guy here.... Hmmm..
Lili: There's a bunch of cool people here so let's look around!
Bao: I want to play the slots!

Edited by user 31 July 2017 14:38:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

(click on the banner for more info)

UserPostedImage
Offline Read hard  
#13176 Posted : 01 August 2017 01:31:30(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
Poo Peter: Anybody know of any vegan food here?
The Bitch: Bananas are vegan right?
Robin Banks: I wanna gamble till I die!
Poo Peter: Me too!
Gory I. Lids: Me three. If we skip the gambling!
Offline squaregatescrub  
#13177 Posted : 01 August 2017 02:11:02(UTC)
squaregatescrub

Keiko: Bananas are pretty high in Potassium but I don't think I...
Lili: Shhhh!!! Don't be such a nerd! Let's socialize properly.
Keiko: The what now?
Yuri: You mean, uhhhhh... Talk to these weirdos? *points at Poo, Robn, Gory, and The Bitch*

Edited by user 01 August 2017 02:13:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Read hard  
#13178 Posted : 01 August 2017 04:07:11(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Poo Peter: I found some seiten. I just call it Satan. So I can praise the dark lord and save the cows at the same time!
Gory: Did they just call us weirdos?
The Bitch: I don't think they would do that!
Offline squaregatescrub  
#13179 Posted : 01 August 2017 09:48:38(UTC)
squaregatescrub

Lili: Hey, what's up you guys? :D

Yuri: Haven't I seen you, uhhhhh.... before?

Keiko: The band with the vegan thingy song. There, Lili, I'm socializing properly.

Lili: Cool! Hey, come have a seat with us. ;)

UserPostedImage
Offline Read hard  
#13180 Posted : 02 August 2017 00:19:58(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Robin Banks: I just like to clarify that I'm not vegan!
Poo Peter: I'm vegan
The rest of the band: WE KNOW!
Gory I. Lids: I've heard being vegan is healthier and lets you live a longer life. So I eat meat.
Robin Banks: Are you guys vegan?