logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<738739740741742>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#14781 Posted : 21 January 2019 04:23:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Danita gets a text about where Tyron could be on her phone and as she looks at it she sighs and gets up "Thanks again for your help I think I have an idea of where he could be. I just hope he is there with Nina, I want to just make sure she is safe." She does a little bow and is getting ready to leave but stops and turns around "Umm, I know it might be a bit much to ask but do you think you can come with me just in case. I don't want to put myself in unnecessary danger and if you want to just wait in the car that would be fine." Danita inside thought about anniken. So far anniken has been quiet maybe she developed a soft spot for Tyron which in itself was crazy. Was he able to get something to have over her, there was a lot of things that the family didn't really know about the dollhouse but also anniken herself, she have his side that the family wanted to avoid if need be and she wanted to know why. The only way to be sure would be to see this in action but she needed Mariko to come with her, maybe use her as bait to drag Tyron out.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#14782 Posted : 21 January 2019 07:28:51(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
it did give mariko a little bit of hope when information trickled in about the possible whearabouts of her ex. tyron,she couldnt care less if they ever saw him. actually,she would prefer it if they didnt. but when she is asked to come along,mariko slightly pushes herself away from the table. she had had the impression this woman was some sort of reporter, but it started feeling weird. "are you fucking insane? you wont put yourself in danger,but you'll put us in danger?! go yourself." mariko states,looking at this woman she now thinks is kinda crazy. she wasnt scared of tyron anymore,but she wasnt about to tempt fate. "i am not into having an adventure like the goonies. call the police and let them sort it."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#14783 Posted : 21 January 2019 08:13:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

She gave a half hearted smile "You know us we are all a little crazy." The smartest thing would be to call the police but this family has a track record of not doing the most sane thing. "It's complicated, issue so I doubt people are going to listen to reason and have cool level heads. I'm going to go and I'll call you if anything happens." She gets on the phone and walks outside before getting in the car. Inside she talking to whoever on the other end while having the car started ready to go. It didn't somewhat surprise her that Mariko wasn't "into adventures" but that was some time ago that she heard it from Nina either way doubt has been planted and it was time to circle around for Tyron like her father wanted.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#14784 Posted : 21 January 2019 08:25:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"you'll be in good company with tryon,then. "mariko quips,crossing her arms. she gives a little hrumph at the thought of this woman calling her if something went wrong. its not like mariko could instantly transmit herself places. so calling her wouldnt do any good. plus,the likelihood mariko would ignore the call was fairly high. as she sat there and watched the woman head out,curiousity got the better of mariko. "fine. fuck it, i'm going. i'm going. but i'm taking this drink to go." she says,snapping her fingers so the waiter would see her. he was efficient at what he did and in moments,a new drink with a to go lid was in front of her. she slapped down a twenty and joined danita.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#14785 Posted : 22 January 2019 01:53:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

As she got to the car Danita was on the car getting the details on where Tyron could be. She unlocked the door to let Mariko in and smiled as she got into the car with her. Still, on the phone, she gets the address and driving to the spot you can hear her telling everyone not to do anything until she got there. The car drive had tension to it as you could hear the seriousness in her voice and the sure that no one gets in contact with him before she gets there. "I'm already on the way there now, okay," she says as she hangs up the phone and when she does she exhales to try to calm down she looks over at Mariko again "Thanks for going on this adventure with me, just get in the driver seat when I get out and if anything happens, drive off and let us deal with him okay I don't want anything to go south cause, he has a history of going out of control." They drive up to a dirty rundown apartment in the ghetto that has broken windows and thin wood sheet that is over the holes that glass should be.

Tyron has been laying low here as like a safe house. This was a house that he heard from a junkie and it was also a place that he hated being in. He couldn't just go to the police because of what happened but this was a little much even for him. Nina's family was everywhere trying to find him, and he couldn't say "Well she was getting choked out, so I defended her. What did you want me to do kill him?" He shook his head remember what happened in the bathroom "I knew I should have killed him when I had the chance. I should have killed him and then killed everyone else," Being on the run when you really haven't done anything...Okay he did kill a few people but that was self-defense, you would think they would just get the message and stop sending people his way but no. He looks out the little slits where the wood split so see a nice looking car pulling up and already had a red flag come up. He does to the bathroom and gets the gun that he hid back there and ready himself for anything.

Danita parks the car and opens the door "I know I was asking a lot to come here and I know it is really dangerous, I'm going to leave the keys in here and get out. You stay here in the car and if you feel like something has gone wrong call the cops and get to a safe area. Not particularly in that order, but I didn't know who else I could talk to about this. I know she talked about you a great deal, so I figure I could trust you with this but just know I am sorry about dragging you into this." She takes a deep breath as more cars come pulling in and guys get out of them for back up. She gets out and puts on her serious face as she walks into the building with the guys walking behind her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#14786 Posted : 22 January 2019 02:09:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko enters the car and has the feeling whatever she has gotten in to is probably deeper than she'd like. "I think this adventure is sounding less like the goonies by the minute." Marino meekly replies at the prospect of having to drive off and leave this woman to some unknown fate. Which mariko had no problem doing as she had no affinity one way or the other for Danita. " stay in the car and run.o can do that." Mariko giggles. She asked no questions as this was certainly the situation where the less she knew,the better.

When they pull up,mariko unbuckles. She wanted no restraints to hold her,having to get out and run was a possibility. " well...i am glad you did come to me...kinda." Mariko states slowing her speech as more cars arrive."good luck?" She says quizically. This was starting to look like the start of a GTA mission. But she slid over to the driver's seat anyway.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14787 Posted : 06 February 2019 22:51:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
It was a quiet and calm morning in the Wellington household. Jen was watching after their 2 year old son, Finn, as he was attempting to put the correct shapes into their designated spots, vocally voicing his dissatisfaction that the shapes weren't fitting the way he wanted them to. Jen just smiled as she looked over at him and then grabbed her cup of coffee from the kitchen table and moved it to the living room. She sat down on the sofa, placing her cup on a coaster, and decided to look through Twitter and Instagram via her phone.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#14788 Posted : 06 February 2019 23:14:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Scott comes downstairs from his office in his robe, deciding to work from home today. Things have been extremely busy at the label these days with a lot of Pesky's acts beginning new album cycles as well as Weekend themselves. Scott has been working overtime and as he can't take any days off, working from his upstairs office is the best alternative. Spending time with Jen and Finn is of utmost important to him, especially as his son is at a very formative and difficult age. He doesn't want a distant role in Finn's life and wants to be around as much as possible, tantrums and all. Scott makes himself a cup of black coffee and sits in the living room next to Jen, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Morning, babe. How's the little lad this morning?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14789 Posted : 06 February 2019 23:29:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jen smiles when her husband comes downstairs. She had noticed how hard he had been working lately, but he still managed to be around to spend time with both her and their son. Since musically, things had been at a bit of a standstill for her, she found herself more comfortable being a mother and wife. Even though she had the itch to jump back into the studio, there was just nothing much there for her in inspiration. She hadn't written anything in months and was convinced she was going through a blank period at the moment. Still, she didn't have any complaints. When Scott kisses her cheek, she looks up from her phone, smiling warmly. "He's productive as ever. I think he gets that from you. Definitely future CEO in our presence," she says jokingly. "How's work going?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#14790 Posted : 07 February 2019 00:17:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Future CEO, eh? The multi-million net worth of his parents not good enough for him? I did not work my way up the career ladder, get fired from places like KFC and Toys R Us to be disrespected like that." Scott chuckles and looks over at his son, watching him play and learn with his shapes. He's proud of the little family they've created. Means more to him than all of his career achievements. Scott takes a sip of his coffee and sighs when Jen mentions his work, tilting his head back in a defeated manner. "Uhhh it's driving me nuts. We have a lot of media attention with Joshua's attack, we're trying to rework his schedule, Andrea has a bunch of samples that need clearance, we're trying to pencil in a date for Victoria's new single, Billy is being...Billy. The amount of emails and phone calls I've done this morning is unbelievable. Coffee is God's finest creation, I tell you!" Scott says with a little laugh. People can say many things about Scott but they can't deny he's an extremely hard worker. "What about you? Any plans for the day? I'm sick of typing up "I hope this email finds you well" so I'll be cutting work short today."
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14791 Posted : 07 February 2019 00:47:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"He'll have his mama's independent nature, obviously." Jen winks at him then laughs a little. The past few weeks had been especially hard on her husband which hadn't gone unnoticed by her. She felt like there was very little she could do to help and that it was just best if she were his support and shoulder to lean on when he wanted to tear his hair out. She reaches her free hand over and runs it through his hair, trying to reassure him. When he asks about her plans, she shrugs her shoulders. "I'm not sure. I-" Before Jen finishes her sentence, she pauses and then looks as if she's lost in her thoughts. After a few seconds, the corner of her mouth curls up a bit and she smiles. "Sorry...I just had a random thought just then. It was about Luke. I don't know why I had it but I did.." She tries to compose herself and then looks back at Scott. "But plans...I don't really have any. Maybe I'll take Finn for a walk and get some air. You should get out of the house too."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#14792 Posted : 07 February 2019 01:22:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Scott's stomach drops whenever he hears Luke's name. It comes with that dreaded sinking feeling. His last encounter with Luke is the only thing that he is withholding from Jennifer in their marriage. He's always been one to base a relationship of trust and honesty but this Luke thing is next level. The more he hides it from Jen, the bigger the burden grows but he knows that telling her will be disastrous for multiple reasons. He doesn't want a ghost from the past to come back and ruin something good in the present. "Oh...that's...nice..." Scott says with a small smile, not sure how to react to the mention of his name. It fills him with guilt, paranoia and fear. He tries his best to remain nonchalant, not wanting to bring any more attention to the thought of Luke. "I'll go out with you. Will be nice to get some fresh air. Just hope TMZ aren't out and about. Hate when they swarm in when Finn is there." Scott is known to have a very short fuse when it comes to paparazzi. He even racked up an assault charge against one last year.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14793 Posted : 07 February 2019 16:24:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jen hadn't mentioned Luke in forever, so she could see how it caught Scott off guard. Ever since his passing, she hasn't talked about how she felt with anyone, not even her husband. She sometimes struggled with the fact that he was still gone. Oftentimes, she'd find herself about to send him a text or call, until the realization hit her. Not many people knew just how close the two of them were but his passing had a significant impact on her. It was also another reminder that she had to keep being on the straight and narrow path, not just for herself but for her family. She couldn't bare to think of leaving Scott and Finn on their own. Although, she wasn't sure why he popped into her mind at that moment. She just shrugged it off and figured it was nothing. "I think it will be good for us and I'll punch them myself if they get near Finn. He shouldn't have to be confined to this house just because of ignorance." Jen was well aware of Scott's low tolerance when it came to the media and their constant prying into their private lives. In fact, Jen was known to make her feelings known to them pretty clear on an occasion or two. If anything, having Finn around her when they did swarm made her even more fiercer and protective. "I'll go put on some clothes that aren't old Weekend t-shirts and sweatpants then. Give me a few." She hops up from the couch and heads upstairs to their bedroom.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#14794 Posted : 07 February 2019 17:14:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Luke is a name that immediately changes the atmosphere in any room. Aside from Scott's last encounter with him, his death is still a huge deal due to Jennifer's strong relationship with him. Scott, for both their sake, just glazes over the mention of his name and keeps the conversation flowing. The last thing he wants to do is dwell on the dearly departed Mr Striker. "Yeah, you can do the punching this time. That's a good idea. I already have an assault charge. I'm not trying to rack them up!" Scott says with a chuckle. He's not exactly a bad boy or a thug by any means but he's not above smacking someone who almost blinds his son or wife with their camera. "You say that like old Weekend tops aren't in fashion. They're vintage, Jen. Billy has barely any tattoos there. That's some sort of rarity." Scott drinks some more of his coffee and looks lovingly at Finn as he plays with his shapes. "So who has the task of dressing Mr Fussy Pants?"
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14795 Posted : 07 February 2019 20:20:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

As Jen makes it to the top of the stairs, she hears him call after her. "He likes it when his daddy dresses him!" She smiles then continues on. In the bedroom, she puts on a nice short sleeved black v-neck and some black leggings. She put her hair up into a messy bun and grabbed some Nike sneakers. She then went into Finn's room and grabbed a few things to pack in his bag. Jen was almost shocked at how accustomed she had become to being a mother. She felt like it was some sort of calling in her life and it made her even more focused and driven. As she packed, she couldn't shake Luke from her mind. She wasn't sure why but it was like something was wanting her to remember him. Maybe since next month was the anniversary of his death. "Luke..are you trying to tell me something?" She whispered to herself as she placed some toys in the bag.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14796 Posted : 13 July 2019 09:20:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

it had been a lively few days for erich. his ex wife was now a thing again after years of just sort of assuming he'd never see her again. she had contacted him about seeing his daughter. an offer he initially rejected.harshly. hours later,he was contacting ada to try to have some semblance of a mature relationship with her and their daughter. around the same time,the group of erica,gretchen and erich had moved to the uk in anticipation of the birth of dustyn's son. karoliena stayed in belgium. she and gretchen were not on the best of terms. left to his own devices,erich did what he did best...indulge. he met up with some fans. drinks were had,nose candy was had. eventually handfulls of amphetamine pills were ingested. erich sped through the night in a rented vauxhall hatchback. the traffic of london was awful and he couldnt get up any speed at all. he wanted to skid broadside into the parking lot of pesky kids, make a real entrance,right? but no. even at midnight there were loads of assholes in erichs way. he had to settle on parking the car horizontally and taking up 3 spaces. it wasnt the chaos he was wanting,but it had to do. erich hops out of the car and kicks the door shut. "a beer for me and oats for my noble steed." he bellows.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14797 Posted : 13 July 2019 09:49:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn makes his way out of his label's headquarters after struggling to scan his key card while holding a bunch of folders before pushing the huge glass door open. The struggle is real when you're petite and vertically challenged. The cool night air hitting Dustyn's face is much welcomed relief after sitting in a stuffy building in the summer for most of the day. The whizzing of the cars from the nearby motorway are also a familiar soothing sound. Something about nighttime driving really relaxes Dustyn. The chilled and comfortable vibes are soon killed when he hears a drunk bellow. Shouting out in a car park at this hour? He sounds positively homophobic. Dustyn recoils slightly, fearing it's some mugger or freakish vagrant. Five Pesky Kids is a hugely successful corporation but it's headquarters are positioned in a dodgy part of London; in behind a wooded area which then leads on to a motorway and underpass. Anyone could be lurking out at this time.

"Erich?!" Dustyn blurts out in bewilderment. His voice perfectly mashes together everything he's feeling right now. He's happy to see him, surprised that he's here and simultaneously worried as to why and especially at this time of night...in that state. "Wh-how-" he begins, not really sure what to make of the situation. It takes a few second for him to process everything but then he remembers. Ada. Rather than blurting her name out and jumping to conclusions, Dustyn plays it safe and asks, "Are you OK?". He's clearly not but it's a gateway into a conversation. Dustyn stands, clutching his folders and a set of keys, waiting to see what Erich wants and needs. It's obviously something rather serious given the fact that the man showed up at Dustyn's place of work inebriated at this ungodly hour.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14798 Posted : 13 July 2019 10:01:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich lights up when he sees dustyn is outside. "thank fuck you're here. that damned receptionist always undresses me with his eyes. i'm flattered and all, but sometimes i just want to walk and be free! " erich exclaims,gesturing wildly. erich fumbles at hits the trunk release on the key fob and the little vauxhall's hatch opens. "dude.put those folders in the car. it can take it. vauxy takes on all comers." he tells dustyn in an oddly proud fashion. he even pats the car lovingly. "am i ok,dust? i am doing just peachy! im going to be a father again and i dont know what do. i mean,i think i did the right thing at first and told ada to fuck off. but then gretchen came and told me maybe i should be there for marlena. even though the kid is like six and hasnt seen me before in her life. i dont know what she is like. i dont know what ada is like. sure,she seems totally sweet and nice over twitter.but i remember. i remember ." erich says,rambling in an almost paranoid way like the man on speed that he was. "i cant do it,dust. i cant. i tried. god damn if i didnt try so long ago." erich knew it was a lot to dump on his young friend. but he really had no where else to go. karoliena would have none of the ada business. she was possibly more bitter than erich was about the situation.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14799 Posted : 13 July 2019 10:27:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh I was just going to put them in my own car," Dustyn says with a nod across the lot to a 2019 light blue Mini Cooper. It's not the most fashionable car but it suits Dustyn to a T. It's small, cute, nimble and it's his favourite colour. "Oh yeah, I can drive now!" he adds with a little smile. Getting his license had been a long and painful journey. "I'm not sure you should be driving, Erich..." Dustyn says in concern as he heads over to his own car to place all the folders in the trunk. He listens to his adoptive father, finding it a strange turn of events being the shoulder to cry on. Dustyn might not be able to relate to the situation as he's naturally paternal and welcomes the idea of kids and fatherhood but that doesn't mean he's not going to try his best. He has all the time in the world for the people he loves. "Well, I don't know Ada apart from what I've heard. As far as I'm concerned, she can choke." Dustyn leans against his car, twiddling his keys in his fingers as he tries his best to initiate a real heart to heart with an intoxicated man in a parking lot after midnight. "But I understand Gretchen. There's a child in this who didn't ask to be born into a war between parents. She should be the focus." Dustyn shivers as a night breeze gusts by. He looks up at the sky and it's not getting any lighter. "Want to get in out the cold? My car's bigger on the inside."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14800 Posted : 13 July 2019 10:47:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"damn,dustyn. dont they take away like,i dunno gay points for driving? you always kinda gave the impression that liking men inhibited driving or something?" erich says to dustyn,looking over the car with a approving nods. he'd give the dad assessment of kicking the tires later. he wasnt sure if something was supposed to happen when one kicked tires,but who was he to balk tradition? erich doesnt address dustyn's concerns that he shouldnt be driving. if erich could drive while on lsd,this should be no problem. even if driving on lsd in the desert and driving extremely drunk and bouncing off the walls in london was something entirely different. "it'd be rude to turn down a new captain with his ship." erich announces. there were few pleasures in life as rich as being driven while on any sort of drug. one could just focus on the motion and not have to worry about killing themselves or each other. erich staggers over to dustyn's mini and props himself on the fender. "i know its some weird cats in the cradle or something.but you're a father. you gotta know how this works. ada..." erich starts,wobbling his hands back and forth,as if he was juggling the very real venom he had for her and the words of gretchen: that whatever he loved about her once was still there. "shes like shrek. the woman has layers." erich decides finally to describe ada. if ada wasnt his ex before,being compared to shrek would do it now. " a lot of the shit she did wasnt her fault.the woman has had it rough." erich says,defending his ex. while he still had his issues with her,he would still defend her to just about anyone. erich nods as he listens to dustyn. it makes sense. its what ada and gretchen and erica told him." dust..im going to be honest with you. this. this is what i am. im not going to stop. why subject a child to that?" erich saysd to dustyn. in his mind this is what split he and ada up. he wasnt willing or able to change. erich doesnt answer dustyn as much as falls into the car. "if you're the doctor,i get to be donna." he starts laughing loudly." see,you think rose would be the first choice,but no. donna. donna is bae as the kids say."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage