logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<567
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#121 Posted : 27 July 2014 06:28:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Join Hayden For His First Headlining Tour

UserPostedImage

Name: Sh*t Happens Tour
Dates: 65
Ticket Prices: $25 - $250
VIP Packages - $300
Meet & Greet Packages - $200

Dates

Aug 14 Supersonic / Seoul, Korea, Republic Of
Aug 16 Summersonic / Tokyo, Japan
Aug 17 Summersonic / Osaka, Japan
Aug 22 Bramham Park / Bramham, United Kingdom
Aug 22 Leeds Festival / Leeds, United Kingdom
Aug 24 Reading Festival / Reading, United Kingdom
Aug 28 Zürich Openair 28-31 August / Zurich, Switzerland
Aug 29 PFF Festival / Orpund, Switzerland
Sep 05 Buzz Beach Ball / Kansas City, KS
Sep 06 Sept 6 & 7 - LouFest / St Louis, MO
Sep 07 Boston City Hall Plaza / Boston, MA
Sep 21 O₂ Apollo / Manchester, United Kingdom
Sep 22 O₂ Apollo / Manchester, United Kingdom
Sep 24 Barrowland / Glasgow, United Kingdom
Sep 25 Barrowland / Glasgow, United Kingdom
Sep 26 O₂ Apollo / Manchester, United Kingdom
Sep 27 O₂ Apollo / Manchester, United Kingdom
Sep 29 Civic Hall / Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Sep 30 Alexandra Palace / London, United Kingdom
Oct 01 Alexandra Palace / London, United Kingdom
Oct 03 Le Trabendo / Paris, France
Oct 04 TivoliVredenburg / Ronda Utrecht, Netherlands
Oct 05 AB Main Hall / Brussels, Belgium
Oct 08 Gloria / Cologne, Germany
Oct 09 Batschkapp / Frankfurt, Germany
Oct 10 Freiheiz / Munich, Germany
Oct 11 Täubchenthal / Leipzig, Germany
Oct 12 Postbahnhof / Berlin, Germany
Oct 13 Mojo / Hamburg, Germany
Oct 16 Debaser Medis / Stockholm, Sweden
Oct 17 Rockefeller / Oslo, Norway
Oct 18 Tavastia / Helsinki, Finland
Oct 20 Proxima / Warsaw, Poland
Oct 21 Meetfactory / Prague, Czech Republic
Oct 22 Arena / Vienna, Austria
Oct 23 Les Docks / Lausanne, Switzerland
Oct 25 New Age Club / Roncade, Italy
Oct 26 Estragon / Bologna, Italy
Nov 01 Metropolis / Montreal, Canada
Nov 02 Kool Haus / Toronto, Canada
Nov 03 Kool Haus / Toronto, Canada
Nov 04 The Fillmore / Detroit, MI
Nov 05 Aragon Ballroom / Chicago, IL
Nov 07 Eagle Ballroom / Milwaukee, WI
Nov 08 The Myth / St Paul, MN
Nov 11 The Fillmore / Denver, CO
Nov 13 Roseland Ballroom / Portland, OR
Nov 14 Vogue Theatre / Vancouver, Canada
Nov 15 Vogue Theatre / Vancouver, Canada
Nov 16 The Paramount / Seattle, WA
Nov 18 The Masonic / San Francisco, CA
Nov 19 The Palladium / Los Angeles, CA
Nov 20 The Palladium / Hollywood, CA
Nov 21 Soma / San Diego, CA
Nov 22 Comercia Theatre / Phoenix, AZ
Nov 24 South Side Ballroom / Dallas, TX
Nov 25 Austin Music Hall / Austin, TX
Nov 26 Bayou Music Center / Houston, TX
Nov 28 Track 29 / Chattanooga, TN
Nov 29 Tabernacle / Atlanta, GA
Nov 30 The Ritz / Raleigh, NC
Dec 02 Echostage / Washington, DC
Dec 03 Tower Theatre / Philadelphia, PA
Dec 04 Terminal 5 / New York, NY
Dec 05 Terminal 5 / New York, NY

Purchase Tickets Now! Use Promo Code: HAYDEN23 for %30 off final price.

*Hurry while supplies last. Offer only valid when purchasing tickets via website. Offer expires August 12th.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 27/07/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 27/07/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#122 Posted : 27 July 2014 06:36:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kellin: I should just sell my damn house. I've seriously been on tour since like February non stop and now this goes to December! Can't wait for this, though. It will be a privilege and a pleasure!
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/07/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 27/07/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#123 Posted : 27 July 2014 06:38:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Kellin: I should just sell my damn house. I've seriously been on tour since like February non stop and now this goes to December! Can't wait for this, though. It will be a privilege and a pleasure!

Hayden: I should start my divorce proceedings because the wife won't like me being away so long ;) Thanks for joining, I'm honored to have you on!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 27/07/2014(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#124 Posted : 27 July 2014 06:53:27(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Noah: We're so happy and excited to be touring with you Hayden thank you so much for letting us join you on tour
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/07/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 27/07/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#125 Posted : 27 July 2014 07:01:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Noah: We're so happy and excited to be touring with you Hayden thank you so much for letting us join you on tour

Hayden: Thanks for joining, I'm glad to see you guys play :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 27/07/2014(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#126 Posted : 27 July 2014 07:36:38(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: Looks like I'll be the only girl.... be nice to me guys lol. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/07/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#127 Posted : 19 August 2017 05:57:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

These past few weeks have been some of the most challenging I've ever faced in my life. I have never been more thankful and grateful for my family and friends than as I have been during this horrible time. Please excuse my writing, but I just wanted to tell you about my sister.

Hannah was an amazing person. She was an angel, a literal angel in my life, who never once was a mean person. She lived her life always caring and helping everyone around her. She wasn't perfect but she was damn near close. She had the biggest heart I had ever seen and she was so incredibly humble about everything. She could make everyone around her smile, laugh, and feel so at ease. She was so full of love and if you were near her, you could feel it too. She was intelligent, graceful, and patient. She was a beautiful human being and I am so honored and blessed to have spent so much time with her and to call her my sister. She was a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, a cousin. But she was simply my big sister when it was all said and done. When our father passed, she never once cried in front of me. She never complained. She instantly went into her motherly role and took care of me and anyone that knows me knows I can be an asshole. But Hannah loved me regardless. She never gave up on me and I would have never stepped foot into this business if it weren't for her. She was always there for me and her friends, no matter what, no questions asked. She would bend over backwards for the people she loved and even a stranger she met on the street. Hannah was a lover, not a fighter. She was shy and delicate yet feisty and determined. She wouldn't talk over you but she wouldn't let you talk down to her. She was brave and kind. She was so happy, so happy to just be alive and with the ones she loved.

Hannah was always about family. She believed we were the most important accomplishment in her life and it's why she could never truly put her career first. She refused to let it take her away from her family. She preferred being on her couch in her pajamas and Charlotte and Caleb nestled beside her than being at an awards show filled with mostly people that hardly even acknowledged her existence. She preferred home cooked meals than going out to fancy restaurants where paparazzi are well known to be at. She preferred spending her energy helping others than tearing them down. She preferred people to focus on her music rather than what she wore or who she was feuding with. She just wanted to be the best mother, the best wife, the best sister, cousin, daughter, and friend she could be. Hannah was never destined to be this larger than life pop star. She wasn't meant to be on the front page of tabloids every week. She just wanted to make music and live her life. I miss her. I miss her every second that I realize she's not here. I would love nothing more than for her to still be here, but she's gone. The only peace of mind I have is she was content with her life. A lot of people don't know this but Hannah was not very confident in herself. She was always nervous of how others saw her and she was always terrified of releasing a new song. It wasn't because she didn't love what she did. It was because she was afraid that you, that we fans, wouldn't like it. She tried her hardest each day she went into a studio but her mind tried so hard to plant doubt in her. But she had gotten better at it. She was no longer depressed by the idea of releasing music and she was truly happy. Hannah was so happy, and I'll miss that the most about her. She always cheered me up, even when people didn't know I needed it. She knew. She always knew and I loved her for it. If anyone could take anything from what I've written, I hope that it is the fact that Hannah was happy with where her life was. She loved being a wife. I remember when she was getting ready for her wedding and she was nervous but she knew that she had found the love of her life.

Brandon, she loved you so much. I know there isn't another man on this earth who deserved to marry her and be by her side. Caleb, Charlotte, one day when you're able to read this letter and understand, I want you to know your mother was the most amazing person ever. She loved you both more than life itself. She never once complained about the late nights and early mornings. She loved singing you to sleep and just spending time with you. She was nervous about being a first time mother and so when she found out she was having two kids, she nearly fainted but she was excited. I promise to always be there for you no matter what.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has been there for us or lent us their strength during this time. It still hurts and I don't think it will ever stop but I know Hannah would want me to continue living my life. Hannah, I miss you and I love you. I can't wait to see you again. Thank you for just being you.

Your baby brother always,

Hayden.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 19/08/2017(UTC), erich hess on 19/08/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/08/2017(UTC), kandii on 19/08/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/08/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 19/08/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/08/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 21/08/2017(UTC)