logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<165166167168169>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3321 Posted : 04 September 2014 06:27:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Liyah: Don't ask me shit.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline freestylechamp  
#3322 Posted : 04 September 2014 06:44:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Stacks: Well, I would say something about how you shouldn't drink and all that shit, but something tells me she wasn't just having drink if you know what I mean

Chris: OMG, this is like the movie LUCY! quick someone kick her in the stomach and see if she able to do that cool shit.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3323 Posted : 06 September 2014 04:34:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

PRESS RELEASE: STEPHANIE FIERCE SET TO OPEN UP THE FCA'S 2014,
NEW ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED SAME DAY & LAUNCHES 'THE COMPASS PROGRAM'

UserPostedImage

After the release of her #1 smash hit single "Empire" taken from the new album "The Past, the Present and the Future of Pop Vol. 2", Fierce took a short month hiatus to attend to the needs of her children and husband, but now the pop star is back in action and to assure that multiple things will be happening within the next few weeks alone. On September 5, 2014 (Today) , Stephanie Fierce went on various radio stations to talk about upcoming events from everything in regards to the new album, the FCA's and the launch a new non-profit organization that will help homeless youth across the world.

During her first stop, during an interview with "On Air with Ryan Seacrest", Fierce unveiled that she will be opening the FCA ceremony this year with a show stopping performance:

"I am going to attend the Fan Choice Awards this year. I've never been to one, so this will actually be my very first time, but to kind of make up for it I've offered to open up the show. This is going to be great because since I didn't get to perform at the Chaos Awards, I will make it up to my fans at the Fan Choice Awards. Of course I can't disclose any details about the performance so stay tuned, but what I can say is that the album will be released the same day".

Hear the full interview here

The singer then carried on to "Hot 97" to talk about motherhood and where she stand today in life:

"Well I have it pretty easy nowadays, because It's now just become a basic instinct for me. I'm financially stable and I've been blessed with the opportunity to have the life that I have, but of course it is tough sometimes managing everything but I'm enjoying motherhood so it's something I look forward to dealing with everyday. When you have a family of your own you see things differently. You're no longer worried just about yourself you're worried about other human beings in a major way and your impact to them is what gives the courage to continue. I love being a mom and a wife to my husband. I want my kids to have a normal life as much as possible. I don't want to expose them to the hollywood world too much because I want that be a natural desire from them. I am all about parenting the right way. I want my kids to have a healthy life and I don't want to force my kids into fame or anything. I'm going to support my children in whatever they want to do, I'm not going to be that parent that discourages my kids to follow their dreams, I just want to make sure that they have an understanding of a meaningful life and I want to them to have gratitude and humbleness of the simplest things. In terms of following my footsteps, I'm going to let that be their choice. Helle will be turning 4 in January. So she will start pre-k next year and I'm very excited for her, she is such a smart and talented little girl. She loves to sing and dance, so we will see where that goes. Kids have a crazy imagination so I know she will be changing careers on the daily. I'm in a very special time in my life, where I get the best of both worlds. I'm just taking it easy and one step a time".

She then made one last stop at "Sirius XM Hits 1" radio to talk about a new organization she is launching titled "The Compass Program"

"Basically The Compass Program will be a non-profit organization that will focus on homeless or runaway youth from the ages of 18-24 find a starting point in their life. Our focus is to give these youth a second chance in life and to guide them to where they want to be in life, which inspired the name of the program. Not only are we going to open our doors to these youth but we are also going to provide them with food, hygiene items, mental health therapy, counseling and with any medical issues they may be facing. Also, we are going to have a GED program in each facility and we are going to provide guidance counselors that will help with post-secondary education. We are still trying to work on getting scholarships and grants for the youth with our Outreach department. Not only is this going open up doors for homeless youth but it also going to open up employment opportunities and internship opportunities for counselors, case managers and secretary job seeking employees. The program is going to have 10 building overall in various states, all which will break ground as we speak. Each building will have a transitional housing program with dorm-style rooms which will provide a comfortable space for youth from the ages of 18-21. For safety guidelines we are going to have 24/7 staff and we are going to be directly connected with the police department. For the young adults ages 22-24 we are going to offer resources so they can find cheap affordable housing and they qualify for anything the program offers aside from the transitional housing program due to high volumes of youth needing the space. Construction itself is going to cost over 36.8 million dollars for the 10 facilities, so it's going to be a huge project that will take more than a few months to complete. I just ask to people visit our official website thecompassprogram.org so they can find more details, donate or volunteer."

Edited by user 06 September 2014 05:11:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 06/09/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 06/09/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 06/09/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/09/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 08/09/2014(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#3324 Posted : 08 September 2014 10:17:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19150 time(s) in 7606 post(s)
CBB4'S CHRISTOPHER LANDS PRESENTING DEAL

UserPostedImage

Stat Nerd member and now reality TV show star, Christopher Hudson is set to return to screens shortly in his first ever presenting job. The 24 year-old heartthrob who entertained the world with his eye-catching outfits and "blond" moments over the summer will be returning to the Celebrity Big Brother studios but rather than being locked away in the house, Hudson will be presenting the sister show which is titled "Big Brother's Bit On The Side" or "BOTS" as it is being referred to here in the office. The programme will be a weekly news/magazine based show about Celebrity Big Brother, airing on Saturday nights from February 2015 to coincide with the fifth series of the hit reality show. 'BOTS' takes the form of a chat show with a panel of guests alongside audience participation. Panellists that are set to appear on the show will include many ex Celebrity Big Brother contestants among other celebrity fans not directly linked to Big Brother. Other segments of the show include; discussing nominations and voting predictions, psychological analysis of the housemates, competitions, interviews with friends and family of the contestants, a comedic look back over the events of the past week in the house, skits and an exclusive interview with the housemate evicted a day prior to the show.

The Celebrity Big Brother franchise has recently received a new lease of life after experiencing a dry spell back in late 2011. The show launched back in summer 2011 with decent viewing figures and a generally positive reaction from the public and television critics. However, the second series of the show experienced a huge slump in ratings and Channel 4 had planned on pulling the plug after airing the third series. Bosses of the station and producers of the show, however, did not expect the third installment to be met with an overwhelming public response and for viewing figures to almost triple. With housemates such as Billy Khan, Erica Kobayashi and Nichole Shade, the show was bound to become the most nail-biting and controversial series to date. The fourth and latest series which finished up on Friday became the most interactive in terms of social media and public response with every episode and certain contestants trending worldwide. The two-way vote between Christopher and Nova became the closest public vote in UK reality show history and with such a revived interest in the show, the producers are revelling in their new found success and branching out, with 'BOTS' being the first new addition.

When asked about the new show a spokesperson for the show gave the following details; "Celebrity Big Brother has just been revived and is back bigger and better than ever. It has created many exciting new opportunities for the station and the Big Brother franchise itself. Bit on the Side is one of many possible expansions that we are working on and the first that has been cemented. With the surge of fan interaction on the latest series of the show, we wanted to create a show wherein viewers can participate and really get an inside scoop. Avid vans will be able to hear and exclusives from the show as well as take part in phone-in conversations with the hosts and guests plus some entertainment will be provided in the form of skits as well as music performances." They also went on to give information behind Hudson's hiring and the possibility of drafting in a female co-host. "Christopher proved popular among the viewers, ranking in the top three within online polls and public voting every week. The show called for someone spunky and likable and Christopher certainly fits the bill. He's also not bad to look at either so that's a bonus. We are still looking for a co-host to handle several other segments, preferably female. We're planning on reaching out to Daisy, another former contestant whom Christopher already has a great chemistry with. We're still looking at other options though so things are still up in the air."

Ugenia Frankson is still set to host the main show next year and fans have dubbed her as the "mother" of the show after winning the first ever series (then presented by Emma Willis) then hosting each series that followed on afterwards. She announced via her official Twitter page that two series of Celebrity Big Brother will air in 2015 with "more to come" afterwards, suggesting that the franchise will be here for a long time to come after surviving a dry spell and that she will also be involved in the project.

What do you guys think of the idea of the new show? More importantly, are you excited to see more Christopher on your screens and do you think he'll make for a good presenter?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 8 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
genocidal king on 08/09/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/09/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 08/09/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 08/09/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/09/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 08/09/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3325 Posted : 08 September 2014 10:34:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17934 time(s) in 10425 post(s)
erica: chris and daisy would be such a cute show! they were nothing short of adorable on the show.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 08/09/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3326 Posted : 10 September 2014 08:31:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Izzy Speaks About Ex Joey In Radio Interview, Nadia Berry Feud and Confirms Breakup From RRH?

UserPostedImage

Well, we all sort of knew it wouldn't last anyway, right? Still, they looked like they were having fun with one another, which is precisely all their relationship was, according to sources, just a 'fun hookup' for the two of them. It still seems a little disturbing that she scarified one of her good friends just to 'have fun.' Oh well, what can you do? The pop starlet visited KIIS 102.7 last week and talked about her new music, her new movie 'Summer Break,' and how she feels about her, now ex boyfriend, Joey Starzzz. But what was really interesting was the fact she might have hinted that her and ex-boyfriend Ryan Ross Hernandez have decided to call it quits. There's no details on what happened or how it happened but apparently it was Izzy who initiated the break up. But it hasn't seemed to show on the singer's face as she's been running around New York as of late, prepping for New York Fashion Week and the FCA's which take place later this month. The singer will be performing there and working on her fall fashion line runway show which is scheduled to be in two weeks time. While the singer has been busy, apparently she's been making plenty of time to hang with friends who have been keeping her mind off her ex lover.

On New Music
"It's refreshing, for me at least. I worked with some new producers and songwriters on the album and we just basically put together what we thought was the best material to represent the album. It's represents maturity, it represents where I am in life right now. There's a lot of fun tracks, some good ballads, dance tracks, it really will have you moving or at least singing along, it's just awesome. I felt like I got out what I wanted to say and some tracks might get the people talking, you never know (Laughs)."

On The Success of Summer Break
"Oh, it was totally unexpected. I really jumped into the movie head first. I didn't think much about it I just did it. And in the end, it became bigger than I think anyone thought it would. It was meant to be this small, indie movie that would probably get played at a few venues and a few people would know it but it just took on a life of it's own and it's great. I loved working with all my co-stars, Veronica, Victoria, and Harmony. They were sweet and funny, just very loving. I would do another movie like that in a heartbeat. And the soundtrack as well, that was so much fun."

On Joey
"We're still friends. I think you're always going to love the people you fell in love with, you know? Some part of you will. He's just a great person, the sweetest guy ever, and I'll always have love for him and love him. Like I could go on and on about how amazing he is. (Giggles)"

On Possible Breakup From RRH
"I mean, I don't like to talk that much about my personal life because it always gets twisted into something it isn't and I hate that. I would never say that I hated him to any of my exes because I'm not that type of person. Plus, I was fortunate enough to keep them as friends even after the fact. People think it's impossible to be friends with someone you once loved but I mean, you'll still be connected to them. But even if people do grow apart, there's nothing wrong with that."

On Nadia Berry Feud
"Yeah, I hear about that all the time. I just want to set the record straight, I don't have a feud or beef with anyone. I don't hate anyone in this industry no matter if they hate me, again, I'm not that person. Like I said, people grow apart and sometimes you just go in different directions. I don't know what the future holds for us but I've got nothing but love for Nadia and I wish her well in the future and everything she does."

On FCA's Performance
"I'm excited, like really! I always love the FCA's because you're literally hearing the voice of your fans and the people. I won't say much but I'll say it's a little preview of what you can expect on my upcoming tour. It'll be fun and a little sexy at the same time. I've been rehearsing so much because I want it to be perfect and amazing."

On Upcoming Album
"I think the most asked question I get is, 'Why are you so cocky all of a sudden? Your album title, it sounds so cocky' and I'm like 'Oh my god, nooo' It's not really cocky, it's just a phrase. Each artist gets to a certain point in their career where everyone wants to know what you'll do next and that's why I called it 'All Eyes On Me' it's literally just that. There's some sounds you haven't heard from me before and there's some tracks that will be like 'Oh yeah, there's Izzy. That's her sound' and I'm proud of that. I've developed a sound. (Laughs) I just can't wait for everyone to hear it, I'm so proud of this. This album is like my baby. It's a great transition from my EP because it's more.....the moving on period where everything is different."

UserPostedImage
[Headed to meeting in New York]

As always, there's never a dull moment in her schedule as she's prepping for FCA's, her runway show, and the release of her album which is next month on the 3rd. It's kind of hard to be down when you've got the world watching you and waiting for your next move. Although details for the album have been, amazingly enough, been kept under wraps, there's talks of it being a double disc. Is she taking a page from older Merjos and big cousin Hannah Beth? Nobody would complain at that much Izzy material being released in one year. We've already gotten an EP, why not a double disc?

There's also some speculation as to whether the singer will speak about her, now ex, or even if she'll talk about her feud with Nadia Berry, the possibilities are endless. But as always, Izzy seems to be looking unbothered these days and more beautiful than ever.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 9 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 10/09/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/09/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 10/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/09/2014(UTC), Taylr2 on 10/09/2014(UTC), Mckenzie- on 10/09/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 10/09/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 11/09/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3327 Posted : 10 September 2014 09:01:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:that guy's face in the last pic....he looks like he has seen a big ass bug on the back of her head.

erica: pardon me while i pick myself up off the floor from laughter.izzy feuding with anyone would amount to a slightly less happy smile. though if i can say it....why cant she keep a man? she seems to be sweet. she's as adorable as the day is long...what gives?!

nina: size queen,love.

erica:*aghast* no! i have serious doubts izzy has even seen one. much less...you know.

nina: trust me. i have seen this many times. she has an unwritten rule of 9 1/2 inches or less need not apply.

erica: what,she has it on her stationary?

nina:possibly. i have seen weirder.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/09/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 10/09/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3328 Posted : 10 September 2014 10:14:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Fierce: You're becoming a woman, it's natural for you to be this expressive. You are unleashing yourself and that's how you find yourself in womanhood. Do your thang Izzy!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/09/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3329 Posted : 11 September 2014 09:18:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Dropping Like Flies

UserPostedImage

You would think that with Big Brother finish we wouldn't see eliminations as quickly. However that is not the case when you think of this year StarFactory. Only nine people actually made it to the taping, However over the pass the two weeks two have already falling out and it look like Marina already bowed out before the challenge. "We said this was going to be the hardest season yet, and it's going to get more challenging. We wish all of our contestants the best after all they were the best we could find across the country so it is clear that they all have talent." The Executive Producer told everyone not surprised about people not able to hang with the show competition. "We're in the business of making stars that last for the long haul. If you can make it here, then their is no doubt you can make it through of pressures of being a mega star, but we are not the only way to make it and losing on this show doesn't mean your not going to make it, as a prime example Ashley Grimmie has finally come into her own and we are very proud of her and her success so far."

The voting is going on now for the show but we wonder if the show will not only be the hardest, but it will also be the shortest in their history.

Edited by user 11 September 2014 09:23:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 11/09/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 11/09/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 11/09/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/09/2014(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#3330 Posted : 18 September 2014 15:31:04(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
RADIO'S SILENCE IS FINALLY SEEN AFTER MONTHS OF HIATUS.

UserPostedImage

After months and months of pushing Radio's sophomore album 'Echos of Silence' back and having her single 'Easy to Forgive' debut at number one, Radio's second number one; Empty was her first. Radio's success is always so silent once she grabs a little bit of success. Radio has been hiatus (once again) leaving to go to Paris for a few months, leaving right after the news of archiving the number one position on the digital charts, selling the most in her career. She never does let her label Studio 6O know about her issues but this morning around 9:30am, Radio was seen in New York City where sources say she had a meeting with her new team regarding her album and rumored to be focused on having the album released before the end of the year to make it to award season because " they believe this is one of Radio's finest work to date with her music.." Many of Studio 60 sources say that Radio was very calm and didn't say too much doing the meeting, she just stared and agreed to her busy press schedule they arranged for the reminder of the year for her album. When asked about her 'Rock of the Night' tour that was suppose to begin in June and got cancelled at the last meeting (poor fans) and Radio didn't even have a statement to release for her fans and Studio 60 was quiet about the reasoning behind the reason the tour was being cancelled. Radio's mental doctor, Dr.Joseph Willis was present during the meeting. " You can tell she had a lot on her mind... she smiled at a lot of things her team said. She did express that she was very excited about performing again.. but something is really strange about Radio.." Her team was very concerned when Radio didn't speak at all, when usually she is very outspoken about ideas.

When she left, sources say she blow a kiss and walked out of the room. Studio 60 has not announced the date of the album. Radio's manager told Culture that nothing is confirmed until Studio 60 see that Radio is committed to promoting the album before a set release date
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked Moquel for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 18/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 18/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/09/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3331 Posted : 19 September 2014 04:17:08(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3962 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
MELVA GIVES BIRTH TO HER FIRST CHILD!

UserPostedImage

Things have been quiet recently in The Dolls camp with Elle recently coming fifth in this year's Celebrity Big Brother it seems that many have forgotten about the other girls, mainly Melva who is expecting a baby with her husband and fellow musician Sammy Griffin, the couple tied the knot back in February a month after finding out Melva was expecting a baby.

The baby was due to be born in early October but... today we can reveal that Melva gave birth last night to a beautiful baby girl just a week and a half earlier than expected weight 6 pounds and 5 ounces, the name of the baby has yet to have been confirmed but we are sure that they will give her a beautiful name, the other members of the group were told not to take to twitter last night as Melva wanted to reveal it herself.

The couple are said to be over the moon by the new arrival and mother and baby are both doing ok, so here at Culture Uncut want to say congratulations to both Sammy and Melva on there new arrival.

Edited by user 19 September 2014 04:18:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/09/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/09/2014(UTC), kandii on 25/09/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3332 Posted : 19 September 2014 04:20:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena: congrats,melva. Hopefully that girl will be a bundle of ginger like Sammy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 19/09/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3333 Posted : 19 September 2014 04:24:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hayden: You know gingers have no soul so...good luck with that. Congratulations.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 19/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 19/09/2014(UTC), kandii on 25/09/2014(UTC)
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#3334 Posted : 21 September 2014 15:55:50(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
REESE HOLLINSWORTH ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE IHEARTRADIO CONCERT LIVESTREAM
One of 2014's artists to watch sits down with Ryan Seacrest to talk about his upcoming iHeartRadio Music Festival and Fan Choice Awards performances, his new album, collaborators and a shocking announcement

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

Ahead of his back-to-back performances at the iHeartRadio Music Festival and the Fan Choice Awards, Reese Hollinsworth stopped by the headquarters of iHeartRadio, where he had a chat with radio icon Ryan Seacrest. There, they first talk of his lead single of his debut album, 'Rebirth (Kissing You)', when Seacrest questioned about his decision to release a ballad as a lead single - a risk which only established artists make at the peak time of their careers, to which Hollinsworth responded, "I guess I wanted to be different for once. [...] I wanted to introduce Reese first, as to correspond with the album, you know."

Seacrest then asked of the album itself, which have been on pre-order for almost three weeks on iTunes and Google Play Music. Hollinsworth responded with a shocking statistic: it has gone to number 1 in over 30 countries; the feeling of which he describes as "amazing"; he is also "grateful" for the effort that his fans put in for the pre-orders.

When asked of his preview publicity trek leading into the album, he revealed the setlist for his Saturday night performance in Las Vegas, which contains four new songs: 'Natural Disaster,' 'You'll Never Know,' 'Lovin' It (Not Looking for Love)' and 'Come Alive," the latter of which featuring his good friend My Own Violence on production. He also revealed an exclusive iHeartRadio concert livestream, taking place on October 30 at the Flint Center in Cupertino. An official press statement released later by Hollinsworth's management specified the subject, revealing that the first 2,500 pre-orders will be receiving tickets to see the concert live, while others will be receiving specific codes issued by the singer's team for live streaming of the event on iHeartRadio's offficial website. Hollinsworth also stated himself in the interview that he will be performing his entire album at the event, officially classifying it as the album release party.

We will be returning with the official footage of his interview with Ryan Seacrest.

Quote:
Ryan Seacrest: So, first of all, congratulations on your first single. Now, not to judge your choice of song, but ballads aren’t usually chosen as lead singles. Then why did you choose ‘Rebirth’ to be your first single?

Reese Hollinsworth: I guess I wanted to be different for once. I wanted to have some originality firsthand, you know. Also, I wanted to introduce Reese first, as to correspond with the album, you know.

Ryan: Talking of the album, how did you come up with the title, Reese|Yoncía?

Reese: I had been toying with the idea of a double album, because, I think, people only see Yoncía, they don’t really see Reese, you know. So I thought it’d be great to have like a half-and-half album *chuckles* if that makes any sense. Just half Reese and half Yoncía, so it’s definitely an interesting album.

Ryan: You got your album on pre-order for about two weeks now on iTunes and Google Play Music. How does that feel, to see your album online for everyone to see and listen?

Reese: It’s half exhilarating and half terrifying, I guess. I read somewhere on Billboard or iHeartRadio or something that it went to No.1 in the United States and I’m like, ‘That’s all I need, I don’t need anything else.’ Because, with your debut album you’re gonna have your expectations low. It was, I think, about three or four days after the album went up for pre-order. And then, when we came into a week, someone said we went No.1 in 30 countries, which I thought was impossible. And then, this fan posted, like, this infographic of stats of the countries of No.1 and it was just insane to see how many countries there were. It was such an amazing feeling and I’m really grateful for my fans for doing this.

Ryan: And the album’s tracklist is still not complete, right? There are, like, ten tracks more?

Reese: Twelve, actually. I’m actually gonna be filling in a few of those blanks tonight, actually. And then another one on the Fan Choice Awards, which is something I’m really excited about.

Ryan: Could you tell us about the songs you’ll premiere tonight?

Reese: One song is called ‘Come Alive’, on which I worked with one of my good friends in the industry, My Own Violence.

Ryan: So he wasn’t fooling around when he said he did a little production for you.

Reese: Yeah, he wasn’t. We actually met through a mutual friend and later on, my team talked to me about the VMAs, which I was ecstatic about. And I asked Jeremy to tag along with me because at the time, he was the only person I knew in the industry and my nerves kinda get to me, you know. I wanted to have someone there to, like, just look at me and comfort me somehow, I don’t know. In the process of he and I rehearsing, we kinda got an idea. Jeremy produced a beat and it was really good, and we were just, you know, freestyling to the beat. We kinda sang with the speakers booming the instrumental. It was really fun and we came down to this song, which is one of my favorites on the album.

Ryan: You mentioned ‘a few,’ so what’s another?

Reese: There’s one called ‘Lovin’ It (Not Looking for Love)’. That’s a mouthful, right?

Ryan: It’s your song.

Reese: Let’s just call it ‘Lovin’ It’. So anyway, this song is one of the songs which I wrote by myself, which is something I’m really proud of on this album. I got Harmony Samuels on that track, who is a very talented producer. What he’s done on this song is just magical. You have no idea how amazing this song is. There’s another ballad on here called ‘Natural Disaster’, which I got some help from Ali Payami. He’s one of those unsung heroes that’s always there but he doesn’t get as much credit because he works with Max Martin and all those big names. And finally, there’s ‘You’ll Never Know’. I got a lot of amazing writers on this one and Babyface actually produced this track with two others and it’s a kind of throwback but still modern and that’s what I love about the song.

Ryan: You’re also gonna be on the Fan Choice Awards, which is pretty much the event of the year. You’re performing at the pre-show, can you tell us something about that?

Reese: I’m doing, like, major promotion there. Like, this is the first major promotion thing I’ve done, the biggest I’ve done. So, basically, Sunday morning, I’m gonna show up on your show because you'll be there for the FCAs and actually play the single beforehand and when it's afternoon I'll get ready to perform, which is pretty nerve-wracking, to be honest. But I love performing, so it'll be a relief when I actually start doing it.

Ryan: And you're doing something really special for your fans who pre-ordered. You worked with iTunes and Google Play and iHeart as well. It's that when they pre-order, they get a code and a reminder for an exclusive concert live stream, which is happening on...

Reese: October 30. I think all my collaborators will be there. We're not sure about that yet, since we haven't talked much about it, but essentially I'm performing the whole album there. It's gonna be a very intimate atmosphere, just me and the fans and I'm hoping that a lot of them show up.

Ryan: Now, you've always told me and it seems to everyone that you're a big techie.

Reese: I know.

Ryan: And you always said that you wanted to perform in Cupertino. And now you actually have the chance to do that, at the Flint Center. How does that feel?

Reese: It feels amazing, really. It's huge to be performing there.

Ryan: Now, speaking of collaborators, who have you teamed up with for this album?

Reese: Well, you already know there's Jeremy. I got Kidd Amaze on a track. He sounds amazing on that one.

Ryan: Is he on one of the tracks you'll be premiering Saturday night?

Reese: We planned to, but we figured it'll be best if we previewed it in its most perfected version, which is the studio version. There's a lot of vulnerability on that song and capturing that, only the studio version can do that.

Ryan: I remember you said three. Who's the last one?

Reese: I can't tell you yet. It'll be a surprise in Cupertino so watch out for that.

Ryan: So for one last time, about 20,000 people will be in Vegas for the iHeartRadio Music Festival. Are you ready?

Reese: I am. Hundred and fifty percent.

Ryan: Well, okay. See you there.

Edited by user 21 September 2014 16:01:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
thanks 5 users thanked dohaihoangnam for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 24/09/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/09/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/09/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 25/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 27/09/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3335 Posted : 25 September 2014 06:30:23(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3962 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
AMY CONFIRMS MYSTERIOUS SNIPPET
UserPostedImage
AT FCA'S AS HER NEW SINGLE!!

Many will remember just a few nights ago at the FCA's singer Amy-Jayne performed her #1 single Dancing Shoes, but after completing the song she began to sing another song; a small snippet of a song that no one had heard of and left everyone thinking what was confirmed today to be Amy's next single.

But we wanna know why did she not just perform the whole song and only performed a small part of the song, well we managed to speak to her about it; this is what she said.

"The reason I teased the song is because I wanted to really showcase this whole new sound I'm trying out but mostly it was to keep fans on there toes and shock them a little, what better way to shock and tease your fans then at a major awards show like the FCA's are, I'm sure everyone will love the full song, especially girls because it's a song about girls standing up and saying enough is enough, and saying to there man that he is not loved anymore so I hope the girls can relate to it when it's released in November!

We shall let you make your own assumption on the song but we have a feeling that it's going to be a little bit of a fierce and fiery anthem, the song is scheduled to be released on November by Tiantic Records.

Edited by user 25 September 2014 06:33:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 25/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/09/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/09/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/09/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 25/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 27/09/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3336 Posted : 27 September 2014 07:18:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Pop Tart Suzie Set To Appear On StarFactory This Sunday To Perform New Single,
and Possibly Guest Judge?

UserPostedImage

Swedish Pop Tart Suzie Stockolm might've officially made her long awaited... or awaited comeback hosting and performing at the FCA's Sunday and launching her brand new single just the day later entitled "Addiction", a track that has had the people talking non stop giving their two sense, which has been very mixed to say the least. Whether or not you are in tune with social network or television, you know that Suzie's reign of terror is unfortunately back in business. Now, it looks as if she is moving things over to talent competition Starfactory. A source very close to Suzie and Starfactory has told us that the controversial entertainer is set to perform her new track on the show this coming Sunday with the possibility of the opinionated blonde returning the week after to actually judge the performances.

The show, which is in it's third season with judges Will Rocca, Anniken and Jennifer Armstrong. Some say the show has been experiencing some difficulties as of late with ratings and the show's schedule, although the show is far from a flop this season. Some may look at this as a marketing ploy to bring in more ratings to the show's next episode considering the amount of press Suzie has been getting as of late with the new single and upcoming album. Or this could be a way in which Suzie is promoting her new track is currently available right now, but please, brace yourself before listening to the song. Neither Suzie or Starfactory's execs have confirmed or denied plans to have the pop tart on the show, but if you are a social networker Stockholm has been tweeting that she has been in rehearsals for something "special", but when it comes to Suzie it can really mean anything.

Edited by user 27 September 2014 07:25:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 27/09/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 27/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 27/09/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/09/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/09/2014(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#3337 Posted : 27 September 2014 07:51:41(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
THE REBIRTH OF REÄLM ?
TOMT ATLE STRIKES BACK!

Tomt Atle: "The unreleased second album from REÄLM was real metal...The Enlightened? Haha! That's shit."

Into Your Dreams

Do you remember Tomt Atle? The drummer of well-known Extreme metallers REÄLM. He kept really silent after the disbandment, but broke silence this year, just some months ago, when he was interviewed by a local metal radio in Oslo, he said: "Tom Orgsen's a bitch. Man, who the fuck do you think you are?! REÄLM wasn't his band, it was OUR band and if we want we can bring it back. Without Tom 'I'm a rock and roll star' Orgsen. I don't give a fuck about him. Diabolus Sanctus was going to be an awesome album and he decided to stop the work, not us, just him...He thought he was the fucking leader or something and told us 'this is shit, we are not a band anymore, we have to stop it', he was a fool. I'm really thinking in a come-back, REÄLM is bigger than Tom Orgsen, we don't need him. There's a lot of great material unreleased, it would be awesome to release it and show the fans the true extreme metal."

Tom Orgsen

REÄLM disbanded in November 2011, just after confirming the release date of their fifth single, Into Your Dreams which got never released. 'The Fallen Ones' were in their most-successful moment, their September 2011's single Our Lord Shall Rise entered the Top 5 of the main charts and they were bigger than ever...But, things were going terribly inside the band. We have already listened Tom Orgsen saying that a lot of shit was happening and that REÄLM was not the same.

Tomt Alte said some months ago, that he can bring REÄLM back without Tom Orgsen and today the controversy is reborn: "I would love to release that single (Into Your Dreams), it's an incredible extreme song, it deserves to be released...I don't want legal problems with 'the rockstar' (Tom Orgsen) but I think I can release that single if I want. I want to get the "Diabolus Sanctus" album released some day, that album was real metal not that Mainstream 'Extreme' Metal by the illuminati...I want to know the headbangers' opinion, do you want that album released guys?!"

Tomt Atle

While on tour, Tom Orgsen was asked by their fans in his official facebook and he answered: "I won't talk about that shit...I don't want to get into the controversy, he's talking about us because he needs money, he needs to return to the industry so he's using the REÄLM and The Enlightened names to get attention. He has a lot of envy and hate...And he was my friend, I don't understand why...Talking about the REÄLM's album? I think it's a great album, but now I'm in a new stage of my life, that's the past and I don't live for the past."

What comes next?!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 5 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 27/09/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/09/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 27/09/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/09/2014(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#3338 Posted : 05 October 2014 02:18:31(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
UserPostedImage

[Photo from 25, visual album trailer]

Tisha Jackson Releases Groundbreaking Album, 25 unexpectledly

Just minutes before midnight (Friday) October 3, Tisha Jackson released her eighth album, 25, exclusively on iTunes. Details have fully emerging on the “visual” album. Nadia Berry, Nina T, DJ Mustard, and Timbaland are some of the albums producers to name a few. 25 arrived on Thursday night (October 2) without any prior warning or promotion. The album is a ten song disc. Jackson has announced that two tracks will serve as lead singles for the album, Tourist, and Rehab featuring the entertainer’s beau, Drew Westbrook. A new track with longtime collaborator, Nadia Berry, is featured on the album. It’s title, “Criminal”.

Every song on the album has also been given a video. On Tuesday (October 14), Jackson will release the deluxe version of 25. The deluxe edition will contain two discs. The first disc all original songs from 25, and the second disc a DVD of all ten videos created for the visual album. However, Jackson is rumored to launch the Tourist, and Rehab videos tonight as a sneak peek to what fans are in store for.

There is no question that Jackson is making history, however the entertainer has already been bombarded with reminders that she Rum & Coke (contributor of 25) has released an album before without it being announced. However Jackson IS the first person in history to release a visual album with no promotion or warning of release. Fans and celebrities were sent into frenzy on social media Thursday night and the following day. 25 was the most trending event on social media for the past two days with over 500,000 tweets per minute.

Jackson has taken the world by storm this year as a leader in pop music/culture. Earlier this year she headlined half time at Superbowl 48, making it the most watched half time in history, bringing in over 125 million viewers. Eight months later Jackson stuns the world and her fans with the release of her visual album. When talking about her surprise album and the visuals behind it, Jackson stated,

“I wanted to make a body of work, and I feel that it’s something we’ve lost in Pop music. I love pop music, and I want to see it evolve into something great, whether you’re talking about freedom, equality, sex, love, addiction, it still has a message. I wanted to give my generation a platform to hear quality music but it still being everything we have to talk about. I wanted people to see it’s cool to go to left sometimes and think out of the box. I wanted to be able to use images to see the vision behind an album. So we made this visual album, and in a sense made it my movie. I wanted everyone to see I am behind it all and give them an entrance into my world. I wanted to make my most vulnerable art, and just put it out. And that’s the making of “25” and why it’s out now."

Though the album came as a shocker to Jackson fans all over the world, it may have been even more astonishing to recording artist, Isabel, who also released her album on October 3, traditionally however. With Jackson dropping her album unexpectedly the same day, this has sparked a chart war. We will keep you posted on emerging details on the impressive, groundbreaking project.

UserPostedImage

25 - |10 songs | 10 videos out now!
25 - |Deluxe edition available 10/14 at all major retail outlets

Edited by user 05 October 2014 02:20:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 05/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 05/10/2014(UTC), kandii on 05/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 05/10/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/10/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/10/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3339 Posted : 05 October 2014 02:42:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Sabrina: Alright this was a surprised, I heard about Tisha but I didn't get a chance to listen front to back of her last song so coming to this one 25 is AMAZING!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 05/10/2014(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 05/10/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3340 Posted : 09 October 2014 01:06:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Stacks has Loss IT
Warming image may be too graphic for younger viewers parental advisory is advised

Tyron Jackson is a terrible man, but he is also a troubled man. He hasn't really broken through that glass ceiling on his career and seem to have found his footing on reality TV as the "villain," TV would be boring if it's just good kind people on it. Public seems to love watching train wrecks, Big Brother highest rating week was Tyron stabbing himself and going to the hospital. Well Tyron went on to VLAD TV to talk about the transition from being a rapper to reality star, if you can call him one. However something seemed all about him on the tv this wasn't a train wreck this was the beginning of a horror movie.

Big Stacks On VLAD TV
UserPostedImage

Voice: So what have you been up too?

Stacks: You know you get frustrated, you see that people have dismiss you as some kind of joke, that you need to prove it to yourself.

Voice: What do you mean?

Stacks: I'm now known as "the Guy that stabbed himself," and they to take into account all the stress that I go through. But if they want to see something they want to see you fail.

Voice: You are doing good though you did two tv shows people seem to like you,

Stacks: You know what I should have done I should have turn that blade around and killed everyone in that house. But once I went to prison it all tick for me.

Voice: You wanted to go back.

Stacks: Really, truly, I had unfinished business but being down their in that basement with all the fog and mist and shit it got me thinking. Well let me show you.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/10/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/10/2014(UTC), Tman on 09/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 09/10/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 13/10/2014(UTC)