logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<166167168169170>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online erich hess  
#3341 Posted : 09 October 2014 02:58:59(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17920 time(s) in 10413 post(s)
Erich: i voted this cat "most likely to go crazy and kill people in a ren and stimpy-esque violence montage " on .."get me outta here". I'm not saying I took evasive maneuvers.....but I had plans to swing Daniel by the ankles to fend stacks off. I had to do this once at jimmy Carter's house once. Only it was Christopher Reeves doing the attacking and James walker being swung. Christopher Reeves was a mouthy bastard and nobody actually liked him.so after I crippled him with jj Evans,all witnesses agreed go a story that Chris "fell off a horse.". Decades after,whenever another drunken brawl kicked off at Carter's place,we would laugh and say " oh,so and so fell off a horse again". Many fights occurred at jimmy Carter's place,and Mr walker was always used as a weapon. Thus why he got uglier and pudgier as time went on. He figured if he was harder to pick up and beat someone with,we'd stop doing it. He was right. I blame jerry Lewis for informing him of this.jerry Lewis was our go to guy to swing at folks back in the 60's. Why I beat the hell out of ray Dennis steckler once with jerry Lewis. Course,in those days people were sturdier. So ray wasnt crippled like pantywaist Christopher reeve. Superman,my ass.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 09/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 09/10/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 10/10/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3342 Posted : 12 October 2014 15:09:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel's Shopping Scare; How She Was Almost Seriously Injured

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

What a crazy day for the 21 year old! It's reported that on Saturday, October 11th, as Isabel was leaving from a shop in CA, with her boyfriend Joey close behind her, the singer was attacked by a random male as they were leaving. Fortunately, no one was hurt during the confusion but according to her bodyguards, a man who proclaimed to be a fan had asked for an autograph. When Isabel gave him one and walked off, the man then proceeded to grab her by her arm and tried to pull her to him. Luckily enough, her bodyguards and boyfriend were there to quickly diffuse the situation before it got too out of hand. Once he was apprehended, she quickly made her way to her car with Joey and left. It was later revealed that the male had a small pocket knife in his hand at the time but quickly hid it in his pocket after he was grabbed.

Izzy was dressed casually, jeans and a t-shirt which she tied and allowed her abs to show, with her sunglasses on, attempting to get through the paparazzi and fans who were waiting outside for her. She had only been outside of the store for about 5 minutes before she tried to get through the fans and make it to the car. That's when the male, now identified as 25 year old Axel Reed, approached the singer and asked for an autograph.

"She thought nothing of it," her manager stated. "She loves her fans and would never turn them away so she stopped for a minute and thought nothing of it. When he followed after her and grabbed her arm, she immediately latched on to Joey and got scared. It was something she hadn't gone through before. Usually, her bodyguards were too close for anyone to make their way through but she had distance between them due to the fans and she didn't want her fans to be intimidated to approach her. Unfortunately, that small and seemingly harmless decision led to one bold person to abuse that and try to harm her."

The singer then decided to leave from the area as the young man was questioned and apprehended then searched where the knife was discovered.
"She was shaken up by it but she's definitely not letting that one incident keep her down. She's had a few fans over the years try to break through barricades and sneak in her shows. She's not very harsh on that type of behavior, she loves it. But he went too far and scared her. Luckily, she had enough protection around her before anything too serious happened."

There's no word yet on if Izzy will be pressing charges against the man and he has since been arrested and held in custody. We send our best wishes to Izzy!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 12/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 12/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/10/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/10/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 13/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 16/10/2014(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3343 Posted : 12 October 2014 15:18:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: the hell?! Who would dare hurt izzy?! She is America's sweetheart. This ass deserves a prison shanking.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3344 Posted : 15 October 2014 02:49:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
GEMMA LANDS A GIG: NEW SHOW SET TO AIR IN LATE NOVEMBER!

UserPostedImage
Pop star lands a reality show airing on E! In late November?

Its been a while now since the name 'Gemma' has been floating around and for some time too and in fact, when you hear the name you could even place her with a few notable occurrences that she has been apart of over the years. For some, they remember Gemma as the lead singer of short lived Girl group 'Lashes' others remember her for releasing her promotional single 'We Had The Power' which reached as high as #3 on the digital charts. Aside from that, Gemma has gained her notoriety for being the ex wife of rock star James Urie and allegedly raping him of millions of dollars in a nasty divorce that is still rumored to be ongoing behind the scenes. Gemma was also apart of mister_b's huge single "Involuntary Memories" where she provided vocals for the producer/DJ. The single topped both the radio and digital charts for more than 1 week. So Gemma, who has escaped the "famous for being famous" tag, she hasn't done a whole lot musically aside from being noticeable vocally and in appearance. It however looks as if Gemma has landed a gig that will serve as a launcher to her solo career and giving us an insight to her personal life.

According the official reps from the E! network, Gemma has been wrapping up the filming of an 10 episode reality TV series that stars Gemma as she opens doors into her personal life where us viewers can get an insight as to who Gemma is as she grabs her footing as a solo artist and gets ready to release her new album in 2015, getting over a nasty divorce and finding one with herself as Gemma and not the wife of a notable star. The television series is looked at as being truthful and to the core and will essentially be no holds barred as Gemma will be explaining in episodes what really happened with Lashes and why her and Urie really divorced. Juicy huh?

UserPostedImage
The reality show airing on the E! network will reportedly get emotional as well.

Former Lashes members Mercedes Gomez and Lily Rose are also rumored to have appeared in an episode as the girls reunite (not musically) for the first time in years since the breakup to talk about what went wrong and to talk about the 4th and final member, Natalya Dobros who is now deceased. The run-in can either be two things, full of tension or full on emotional since the last time we heard, all four were at each others throats. We have word that the communication was very emotional and teary eyed as they sat reminiscing.

The show will also give you a look into Gemma's family and will closely follow Gemma along with her best friend "Charlotte", a friend she knew since university and someone Gemma often runs to for advice. Another surprise guest will be mister_b who is set to executively produce Gemma's debut album set for an early 2015 release through FivePeskyKids so expect some music to be previewed on the show since the show will also heavily feature her prepping her debut album.

The title of the show is supposedly called 'On The Run With Gemma' and will air in late November with the pilot available for download in just a few weeks to get a taste of what you will get. Watch this space as we are sure we will get some more information on the show as we get closer to Nov, the rumored airing date.

UserPostedImage
While James Urie stars in hit HBO series Everything's Fine and continues to find success on the charts, how do you think the Gemma's show will fair? Do you think Gemma is popular or controversial enough to get people interested enough to watch? The star has been successful in 2 things, a James Urie breakup and solo success. Can a successful reality show and album be added to her resume? Sound off below!

Edited by user 15 October 2014 02:57:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 15/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 15/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 15/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 15/10/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 15/10/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 15/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 16/10/2014(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3345 Posted : 15 October 2014 02:59:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:she's probably testing that puppy for tenderness. I know all about lashes,and so help me if this drags natalya's name through the mud. Not saying I will guest star on the episode where I kick gemma's ass.....but I will guest star on the episode where I kick gemma's ass.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 15/10/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3346 Posted : 15 October 2014 08:22:52(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica:she's probably testing that puppy for tenderness. I know all about lashes,and so help me if this drags natalya's name through the mud. Not saying I will guest star on the episode where I kick gemma's ass.....but I will guest star on the episode where I kick gemma's ass.

Gemma's Publicist: Gemma nor anyone on her camp is interested in having you appear on her upcoming television show. Especially if you have the intent to inflict harm on my client. This isn't the first time you have made irrational comments about Gemma while she has tried her best to remain subtle and cordial with you. Unfortunately, our next step would be legal action if this continues.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline genocidal king  
#3347 Posted : 15 October 2014 08:30:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Viktor Dobros: Should someone use the name of my daughter to further their career, I will not only find them the most despicable and pathetic human to ever have existed, but I will sue them for every single penny they are worth. You care nothing for her when she us alive, do not sit like some mercenary with your crocodile tears talking about my Natalya as if you had any concern when she died. You are vile and using this to promote yourself is proof of the length you will go to for no one but yourself. You make me sick!
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3348 Posted : 15 October 2014 08:37:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Viktor Dobros: Should someone use the name of my daughter to further their career, I will not only find them the most despicable and pathetic human to ever have existed, but I will sue them for every single penny they are worth. You care nothing for her when she us alive, do not sit like some mercenary with your crocodile tears talking about my Natalya as if you had any concern when she died. You are vile and using this to promote yourself is proof of the length you will go to for no one but yourself. You make me sick!

Gemma: Natalya and I had our differences but I would never speak of her name in vain and it pains me that she did pass away and even more so that we weren't on the best of terms when it happened. Speaking of Natayla...I would never in anyway use her as a way to "promote" myself so please do not take it that way either. Natalya, Lily and Mercedes were all important factors in my life because we came in this business TOGETHER and I want my show will be authentic so leaving them out would essentially be unrealistic since they hold a big patch. We shared a lot of memories together, all of us and I would never use her to promote myself but was she apart of my life? Yes. Is this show about my life? Yes. So speaking about someone does not qualify for any legal action.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#3349 Posted : 15 October 2014 09:00:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:fine...maybe gemma doesnt eat puppies. and you clearly dont know humorous phrasing when you see it. ive done my time on tv and have little urge to ever do it again.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#3350 Posted : 16 October 2014 05:28:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Permanent Reminder loses BIG
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

It’s hard to run a record label, sometimes things just happen to stick and something things just seem to fall through. Over the past three four years we seem record label come and go but the that stuck home was the permanent Reminder by getting both Kidd Amaze and Carmen Grant, as well as other talented artist like Pretty little freaks and Ashley Grimme and Liyah. The problem is that some artist dream of bigger and better things. That is unfortunately the case here with permanent reminder loses out on both Kidd Amaze and Carmen Grant is as big as a blow to make any company turn on its ear. It’s the same as FREEDOM losing Austin Nimmo and Tisha Jackson; Songs to Love and Die By letting Miami and Juneau go to do their own thing, Studio 60 missing Isabel and mISTER_b to do their own thing. Now a lot of the times these venture don’t work but Kidd is going on tour and plans to release his new cd under his own name, and Carmen might be making plans to do that as well? One would think that it won’t be long before this might really catch on again and work this time. Isabel is big and stable enough to in be in charge of a record label and could make even more money than she is now. I know you’re looking at Arianna Harley the recent one to try to get a bigger piece of the pie and had a few artist but went to sign to Song to Love and Die By. Only thing is Arianna Harley had a partner Ryan Ross Hernandez and lets honest Hernandez hasn’t been the hand on person you want when helping you with a label, and these two have worked in the past being on the same side to start with and also the fact that both seem to understand one another. North Hill had talent but was it became a one women operation the talents seem to fly away Riot in the Boulevard! nor Amy stayed on the ship loosing water as well as Stephanie fierce took off to greener pastures. Now what would of happen if Amy Meyer and Stephanie Fierce made their own label together? We just might see with his odd paring. Their new record label is called Just Record and this came from he farewell speech from Permanent Reminder

"...with the help of Carmen we decided to create our own label called Just Record, where the message is very simple just record your music. Don't worry about if you going to get promoted or not, as an artist we feel that it is important for you to be focus on your career and the bast way to do that is to make sure you put out the best music can you put out and it hard to do that when you think about getting a push from your label, if you are getting the right buzz. So we want to take that off your plate and have you put your trust in us...."

We'll just have to see how this plays out about we need to know what is going to happen to the reminder now that their two big stars leave?

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 16/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 16/10/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 16/10/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 19/10/2014(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3351 Posted : 16 October 2014 05:49:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: the logo is adorable.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#3352 Posted : 16 October 2014 05:53:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: Like it, I did it in the spand of 5 hours thinking and 5 minutes to do it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#3353 Posted : 17 October 2014 03:26:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Mi•Mi Talks Second Album, New Single and Growing Up
UserPostedImage
From left to right: Mae Na, Miki, MiSu and Dae Na

It's been months since we've heard anything from the adorable hitmakers and it seems they are finally kicking that "adorable" title to the side! Just recently we got a chance to sit down with Mi•Mi just to find out that the K-pop stars are already wrapping their second album and already have a lead single on the way, no to mention their new beddable style that they are taking on. (EDIT: Just realized how pervy it sounded to call Mi•Mi beddable).

While there is no official name chosen for the album just yet, the group's referring to their second time around as "Full of PINK", describing it as playful, sexy and carefree. "Sexy?" We asked, clarifying while at the same time trying to picture it. Surprisingly, it's not that hard. "In baby-step doses!" Laughs Dae Na. "We get a little flirtatious and, yes, sexy in a few songs on the album but still in that innocent, stereotypical, schoolgirl style." MiSu just looks pretty confused throughout the whole conversation, so i guess we know why they aren't exactly planning a 'Miley Cyrus'...... yet.

They go on to explain that they aren't exactly done with the album and that it's still at an "anything can happen" stage. Still they are extremely confident in the tracks they already have. "Only the possibility of more songs building onto [the current songs] keep us from releasing them as an EP." Says the lead singer, MiSu. "We keep fighting over it!" She laughs.

Along with a new album comes a whole new era for the group and, yes, thatmeans it's single time! With plans to release their new single later this month, Mi•Mi gives us an inside on their future #1. "YOU'VE GOT TO SPEAK IT OUT INTO THE UNIVERSE!!!" Mae Na declares.

"It's called ABC's" The rapper of the group announces. Miki Continues. "I'm so excited! I wrote this one with Airemese Smith (Coke of Rum & Coke) and it's really just about being inexperienced but willing to teach what "little" we know to help out a peer. It's a really naughty song for us and really highlights our new approach to music." She explains.

After releasing they're hit debut album, it was clear that there was a lot of growth and maturity to be added to the "In Our Youth" singers before they could truly shine as stars. Do you think they have what it takes to make their sophomore album their first American #1? Let's find out together! Be on the lookout for their new single, ABC's!
thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 17/10/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 17/10/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/10/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 19/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 23/10/2014(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3354 Posted : 17 October 2014 03:33:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: beddable?!?! Good lord,no! They are sweet and totally virgins.

Nina:just because you believe it,doesn't make it true,love. Hell,one of them went on a date with Chloe.

Erica: and at least one likes girls/!? Hold,me Nina. I'm feeling light headed. * She puts her hand to her forehead and swoons.*

Nina: not my fucking job. * Deftly steps out of the way and lets Erica fall.*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 17/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3355 Posted : 17 October 2014 13:57:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: Okay....first off, damn Izzy. You clearly should've won for most psychotic fans. That's some scary, crazy shit! Hope you're okay. 2. I guess when in doubt, turn to a show on E! because your music career hasn't done anything sine you married someone more famous than you and never delivered on your many empty promises of new music. 3. I don't understand why anyone would want to join a label ran by Carmen and Kidd Amaze. Just because you're successful in music, doesn't mean you automatically know how to run a label. Just know if things fail, its your asses that are looked at and blamed. Btw, I didn't understand over half of what that article said and I'm sure PR will be fine with their other artists. Let's not act like they are the two biggest acts on there. And lastly, I swear I thought Mi•Mi were just two girls, where the hell did you other two girls come from? But more power to you. Mix it up, have fun. As long as the music is good, dress like sluts for all I care. If your music sucks though then yes, I'll totally join in the bashing if you're dressed like sluts.

And this is my weekly news wrap up.

Edited by user 17 October 2014 13:58:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 17/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 17/10/2014(UTC), kandii on 19/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Squeege  
#3356 Posted : 18 October 2014 12:11:26(UTC)
Squeege

Man

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 189 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Johnny McDougal, like an old truck, still working.

They say a little rust and grey hair adds some character. That may be the case in the music career of Johnny McDougal and his band. This picture was found on Johnny's website recently. Seems Mr. Johnny is a little bit greyer around the edges but I can say it damn well suits him. It's been a while since we've seen hide or hair of Johnny. Not to mention the rough and tumble fellows in his band. There hasn't been any correspondence with Johnny or his clan of miscreants either. Though a friend has said of him that, "Johnny's like an old truck. He may sit in the garage for a while. Collect dust and a little rust. But damn if he don't run like a champ once he gets warmed up." But whether we'll see Johnny out running the bars, clubs, and honky tonks has remained to be seen. Hopefully it will be so. We've been told he's interested in getting on Brandon Caulfield's new album as well. If that leads to a tour. Who knows? Johnny is also unpredictable. Much like an old truck. But he's got character at least. If anything.
UserPostedImage]

Owner of: Nobody's Darlings

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Ezra "Zeke" James

The Train Jumpers

Hennessy Daniels
thanks 2 users thanked Squeege for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 18/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 18/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3357 Posted : 22 October 2014 02:19:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel to Kick Off 124th Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign

UserPostedImage

Christmas is coming early for Izzybells this year. Fresh off her album release, the pop star was announced via the Salvation Army blog, to perform at the halftime game for the Dallas Cowboys vs the Philadelphia Eagles on Thanksgiving day. The official press release statement is as follows:

"The Salvation Army is thrilled to announce that Isabel Merjos, will perform live at AT&T Stadium during halftime of the Dallas Cowboys game on FOX against the Philadelphia Eagles on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 27, kicking off The Salvation Army’s annual Red Kettle Campaign."

The halftime performance marks the 18th year the Dallas Cowboys have partnered with The Salvation Army to launch the campaign, which raises millions of dollars throughout the holiday season. Donations help provide meals and shelter for families, Christmas toys for millions of children, in addition to numerous other social services programs year-round such as substance abuse programs, shelter and counseling for victims of domestic violence, and military veteran assistance.

UserPostedImage

"It's always been a big part of my life to give back no matter the amount or quality I had," says Isabel, "And I've worked with the Salvation Army before so we've already gotten to really work with each other and get together to think of things in the near future. It's an honor to have been chosen for this, it's my first halftime show so it's huge but the real issue is making sure people who lack meals, shelter, and other materials get that for the holiday season. It's all about sharing the love and remembering that there are tons of people in need and we shouldn't be selfish. It's totally what Thanksgiving is all about."

In further support of the campaign, the actress and multi-platinum recording artist is encouraging fans to donate to her own Online Red Kettle (www.onlineredkettle.org/isabelmerjos). Fans can join Isabel's fundraising team by clicking here. Eight very lucky fundraisers will have the chance to connect with the singer through a Google hangout later in the season.

“It is really exciting to have Isabel kick off the Red Kettle Campaign this year. Not only is she a sensational performer with a global presence, but she also has a passion for the cause and a big, loving heart. Izzy will surely make Red Kettle Kickoff 2014 a memorable one,” said Charlotte Jones Anderson, executive vice president and chief brand officer for the Dallas Cowboys and national advisory chairperson for The Salvation Army. “The Salvation Army’s services impact millions of families and children in need, and our goal each year is to help spread that message and educate Americans that the funds raised during the Red Kettle Campaign help The Salvation Army continue to do the most good.”

In addition to giving online at salvationarmyusa.org or to the more than 25,000 traditional bell ringers, supporters can donate through the Army’s text-to-give program. By texting the word “KETTLE” to 80888, donors can send $10 to the Red Kettle Campaign.

We hope you’ll tune in at 4:30 PM (ET) on November 27 for the Thanksgiving Day game (Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles!) and Red Kettle Kick-Off, airing live on FOX!

Watch the full press conference HERE
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/10/2014(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3358 Posted : 22 October 2014 02:46:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: dammit,Isabel.stop being so wonderful. Or at least develop a drug probkem,or leak a really dirty sex tape. We need you to wallow in the mud like the rest of us. To buy ourselves karma,the Hess clan donates $4,000,000.

Nina: and so help us if it goes to" administration costs",loves.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 22/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3359 Posted : 22 October 2014 03:09:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: dammit,Isabel.stop being so wonderful. Or at least develop a drug probkem,or leak a really dirty sex tape. We need you to wallow in the mud like the rest of us. To buy ourselves karma,the Hess clan donates $4,000,000.

Nina: and so help us if it goes to" administration costs",loves.

Isabel: I'm sorry, I'll try my hand at an online gambling addiction soon :P and thank you very much for your donation!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#3360 Posted : 22 October 2014 03:15:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: way to think outside the box. If that goes wrong,if could be very very depressing. I love it. You are so welcome.we love to help. For a few of us,this will be our first holiday season as parents....we are feeling very "lifetime movie".
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage