logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<169170171172173>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3401 Posted : 02 February 2015 06:09:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UH OH: AUSTIN NIMMO STORMS OFF GOOD MORNING AMERICA SET.... MID INTERVIEW!

UserPostedImage
Things went totally astray between teen sensation and GMA interviewer. Find out why below!

Tensions were running high today in teenage hood land, especially for pop sensation Austin Nimmo! The 18 year old reportedly stormed off popular American morning television show Good America America earlier today during an interview with Juju Chang, one of GMA's correspondents and on screen hosts. Sources very close to the television show, who we cannot name for their personal safety informed us that the interview went astray approximately 4 minutes in. Where the star abruptly popped up from his seat and walked off forcing the interview to come to a screeching halt as the rest of the GMA team stared in "shock". Austin, on the other hand simply walked out of the building with members of his team, with one member of his staying and speaking with someone about the manner in which things happened. So where did this all start?

According to our sources the multiplatinum recording artist was scheduled to appear on Good Morning America today for a surprise interview promoting his highly anticipated new single "Make This Work", a track in which he announced earlier this week as well as his plans for 2015 which will include a new album and tour. Austin appeared ahead of time in good fashion arriving at approximately 7:10 for his scheduled 7:30 interview. The interview was to go on for about 10 minutes as the star had to be in time for a flight to Arizona for the Superbowl. According our connections, the scheduled taping with Juju Chang began on time as Austin slyly smiled shaking hands with Chang before sitting down and engaging in the interview that started off rather well with Chang focusing mainly on Austin's massively successful 2014 which included #1 singles, album and a tour. Things would soon take a major change. Four minutes into the interview Chang allegedly struck a major chord with Austin Nimmo after changing the pace of the interview and going into a "no go" zone, his controversies. Firstly, Juju supposedly asked about Nimmo's controversial arrest late last year and that didn't go over well with the pop sensation. Austin didn't respond to the question at all but simply grinned and looked at Juju. Instead of taking that as a warning to get back on track, it seemed that Juju wanted to go in for the kill. The interviewer then asked about the last year stabbing of Austin's girlfriend, Layla Sanchez and whether or not they found out who was responsible for it. This seemed to be it for Austin Nimmo as his simply got up from his chair, removed his mic and walked off the interview set and didn't come back either. The camera's had to cut short. Austin never got a chance to talk about his new single aside from saying he was "very excited" about it in the very early stages of the interview.

So much for promoting. Our source also claims that Austin was heard saying "I am not tolerating this disrespect, does she not f*cking read" in response to the questions he was being asked, leading us to believe that Nimmo has a certain clause for when he is being interviewed, one in which certain questions cannot be asked, and Juju seemed to have ignored them. Most recently, Austin posted a picture on Instagram with members of the seahawks, confirming our sources claims that Austin would travel to Arizona following the interview to attend the superbowl. So all in all, what do you think about Austin's reports of him storming off the good morning America set? Is Austin being a diva? Something he has been accused of in the past or was Juju's actions during the interview totally inappropriate and out of line? Sound off below!

Edited by user 02 February 2015 07:57:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 02/02/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 02/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 02/02/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 02/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 02/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3402 Posted : 02 February 2015 07:38:48(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17920 time(s) in 10413 post(s)
erica:i dont know..the getting pissed at an innocent question, possible racism. hey,im not saying he is...but you dont see austin pulling that shit with ted koppel or stone phillips. just something to think about.something isnt sitting right with me. also, i fucking hate when people think they are so important that subjects are off limits to ask. thank you for gracing us with your presence,you blameless holy creature,you. grow a pair,ya little wiener.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 02/02/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3403 Posted : 02 February 2015 09:43:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica:i dont know..the getting pissed at an innocent question, possible racism. hey,im not saying he is...but you dont see austin pulling that shit with ted koppel or stone phillips. just something to think about.something isnt sitting right with me. also, i fucking hate when people think they are so important that subjects are off limits to ask. thank you for gracing us with your presence,you blameless holy creature,you. grow a pair,ya little wiener.

Austin: I'd think you'd know me a little bit better than to say that I am a racist. In fact, it has absolutely nothing to do with that. Some of what is said here is false anyway. Surprised you'd even say such a thing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3404 Posted : 02 February 2015 09:47:23(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: Someone upsetting my Austin, cant ve having that now can we, I think you should of asked her to just stop with the questions, but your way works just as good I guess, hope your ok?
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#3405 Posted : 02 February 2015 09:57:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: so walking out has nothing to do with her being korean? well excuuuse me for reading way more into something than what was intended.

nina: i hate it when erica gets on her tabloid kick. she even prints up little newsletters and distributes them.

erica: and you've yet to miss an issue! come to think of it....didnt you break up with me because im korean?!

nina: there is so much wrong there,i dont know where to start,love.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3406 Posted : 02 February 2015 12:38:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne: Someone upsetting my Austin, cant ve having that now can we, I think you should of asked her to just stop with the questions, but your way works just as good I guess, hope your ok?

Steven (Austin's friend): Austin is totally fine. There are just certain borderlines that people should not pass. The things covered in this story are barely what the real story is. Austin is serious about his music and he should be respected especially after the amount of work he puts into what he does.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#3407 Posted : 03 February 2015 01:47:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica: so walking out has nothing to do with her being korean? well excuuuse me for reading way more into something than what was intended.

nina: i hate it when erica gets on her tabloid kick. she even prints up little newsletters and distributes them.

erica: and you've yet to miss an issue! come to think of it....didnt you break up with me because im korean?!

nina: there is so much wrong there,i dont know where to start,love.

Steven: No. Austin isn't racist. Maybe you are.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#3408 Posted : 03 February 2015 01:59:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: *gasps* how dare you,sir! I have a white friend.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#3409 Posted : 04 February 2015 09:16:12(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
VALENTINA HART LANDS RECORD DEAL
Hart's tipped for big things in 2015
UserPostedImage

Promising newcomer Valentina Hart seems to be going from strength to strength, as the American singer-songwriter has just been snatched up by indie label Songs to Love and Die By for a two album deal. The songstress received a great deal of coverage on music blogs with her debut single "Pantomime" and even managed to pick up approval from the likes of Jennifer Armstrong, Scott Wellington and Kai Rollins along the way. All of which has helped Valentina's Soundcloud plays for the track rocket up to over a million in just a week of its upload.

Valentina recently explained the meaning behind the song in an interview with On the Rise, stating, "I had this weirdo relationship with a guy, where we liked each other and dated because I think we liked the idea of it more than anything. I don't think we were ever in love, but we stayed together because it was convenient, if that makes sense. We had someone. I liked the idea of a pantomime to refer to that relationship, because in a way, we were both faking and putting on a show for each other."

She's got the internet's approval, so is it now time for Valentina to be pushed into the mainstream? Believe it or not, the wheels are already in motion. "The sudden attention surrounding Valentina is so rare in an oversatured music market, she appeared out of nowhere and already has a million plays to her name. The next step will be to try and turn that into sales, getting her on the radio and making sure she holds the interest of those who already know about her," explained a souce close to her label.

Curious for more? You can catch Valentina perform her viral hit for the first time ever on the Late Show With David Letterman on February 20. The singer is also set to film a music video for the track within the next few weeks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 9 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
genocidal king on 04/02/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/02/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 04/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 04/02/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 05/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 06/02/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/02/2015(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#3410 Posted : 06 February 2015 03:09:41(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Tom Orgsen exlusive: 'This year is going to be fantastic!'

#TheConspiracyReturns...And a new project begins!

Tom

Tom Orgsen has confirmed via his official twitter that The Enlightened are returning with a new album this year...He wrote '#TheConspiracyReturns' and that their sophomore album is coming at some point this year, maybe between May and August. We called the swedish vocalist and guitarist to ask him about the new effort from the Illuminatis!

He was very short on the phone: "Hey guys, well I can't really tell a lot more about that...I just can confirm that the album is coming in some months and that it's going to sound fuckin' evil! It will be a heavier, more brutal effort but it also will be more symphonic, orchestral and epic. If you want me to define the album I would tell that it's totally epic and dark. We have to start the recording sessions very soon, we have a lot of work to do! Obviously, Bill Owens will be working with us again, I consider him a member of this secret society haha! There's not other info I can tell you, just that! And remember, it's going to be an epic extreme metal album!"

The Enlightened during their 'Arcanum World Tour 2014'

But then he began talking about other thing: "But this isn't everything for this 2015...I'm working in another project too...Something that was leaked on your website some time ago ha!"

We realized he was talking about the project actually known as Forgotten Legacy, just some time ago, info about that side-project by the swedish metaller was leaked and we posted it here: "This year is going to be fantastic guys! I'm working very hard on that project too, I won't tell you a lot of info but I can confirm it's a history-based album, I've been thinking on it for a long time, even when I was at REÄLM, and now it's time to unleash it! It's going to be a collaboration album...I've my brother on the drums, but I'm going to call a lot of well-known artists, mainly vocalists, to record the album. It's completely written! We've to enter the studio and boooooom, it gets released!"

Tom

So we had a short but exclusive interview with The Enlightened's leader and polymath, Tom Orgsen...This 2015's going to be a great year for metal fans: New album by the 'conspirators' and a brand new project by the 'swedish illuminati'!

Keep Metal!

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 4 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 06/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 06/02/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/02/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/02/2015(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#3411 Posted : 07 February 2015 11:10:20(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Ex-REÄLM members join forces in new project!

Fall Of Asgard, the brand new project by Tomt Atle and Stian Andersen.

Tomt Atle

Do you remember Tomt Atle? The norwegian drummer was one of the founders of REÄLM. He created the band alongside Tom Orgsen (the lead vocalist and the most-known member of the scandinavian band, now on The Enlightened) and Terje Lundsten (bassist, he retired from the music scene back in 2012). With them, he recorded one full-lenght album, The Sacred Chants Of Death (produced by Jason Smith) which became a successful record and a cult album for the extreme metal fans. The story is well-known, the band was going to release their second album, Diabolus Sanctus, when they disbanded.

There were different versions: Tom Orgsen accused the managers and producers, he said: "they destroyed the band...and my bandmates were confused, some of them just wanted money, they wanted to have a hit album, to make some commercial music and win millions...I didn't want that for the band, I wanted to make music for us and for our fans! I argued a lot with the guys about that, it wasn't the same, it wasn't funny anymore, we're fighting all day long so I thought that the best idea was to stop everything, to finish with the band."

On the other hand, Tomt Atle told that "Tom (Orgsen) is a selfish, he wants to control everything, to write every single melody and he didn't want me on the band, but he couldn't fire me, I was a founder of the band, just like him. It was my band too, it wasn't just his band, it was our band. I think he destroyed it, he fucked it all...I had some great ideas for the second album but he didn't want any ideas from the others, he wanted to make everything and that was not possible...and then he decided to finish the band! That was fucking insane, and then Terje, who was the other founder, told that it was ok, he was leaving the music, he didn't want to play anymore, so I couldn't stay on the band, I wanted to follow with REÄLM but I couldn't. I don't really understand why Terje accepted what Orgsen wanted...But now, that's history!"

Stian Andersen

Actually, Tomt and another ex-member of REÄLM (guitarist Stian Andersen) are joining forces to unleash a brand new project: Fall Of Asgard which is described as an "epic extreme metal band" by its members, with mythological influences in their lyrics and epic and extreme metal elements on the music. The band is working on their debut album on Sweden, to be released sometime this year.

We could talk with Tomt Atle about this exciting new project: "It's really epic, I'm getting out of the darkness with this band, you know? I haven't been working on the scene since 2012...since REÁLM. And this is the time to return, this project is a great and exciting idea. Stian came to me and he told that he wanted to work with me again that we should do something so here we are! This is a mythology-based death metal band! Yeah, our lyrics are based on the norse mythology, I just love it. I fucking love Odin! You'll fucking see, this is epic metal!...Our debut album's coming this year, for sure, very soon! It will probably be called 'Nordic Tales' but we're not sure yet, so stay tuned guys, more info will be revealed soon, thanks for your support!"

Fall Of Asgard
From L to R: Mikael Johansson, Jens Larsson, Fredrik Erstad, Stian Andersen, Tomt Atle

Line-up:
Fredrik Erstad - Vocals
Stian Andersen - Guitars
Mikael Johansson - Guitars
Jens Larsson - Bass
Tomt Atle - Drums

Get ready for the Fall Of Asgard! What do you think about this epic metal project?
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 5 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 07/02/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 07/02/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3412 Posted : 08 February 2015 09:41:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Kato To Perform For All Female Crowd on Valentine's Day
UserPostedImage

As always, Culture Uncut has grabbed the scoop of the day before it was even a scoop! We've learned that teen heartthrob and singer, Kato, will be performing a special concert for his fans. Now what makes the concert so special you might ask? Well, two things. First, it will be a special Valentine's Day concert for all the single Kato fans out there (he probably just saved them from binge eating ice cream and watching reruns of some romantic comedy) and the second special fact for the show? It's exclusively for female fans. That's right, no male genitalia allowed! Kato decided to give the ladies a special treat, and let's be honest, majority of his fans are females anyway so it's a win-win for everyone involved. We've also learned the singer will be dropping a new single next week, no word on a specific date, but we're guessing Valentine's Day? Looks like the stories are true, Kato is definitely a romantic at heart. We're also told that he has some big plans for his girlfriend, Brown Sugar member, Victoria Black, as the pair have been dating for over a year now. There are some reports of him renting out the Staples Center in Los Angeles for just the two of them, which in my book is pretty damn snazzy for a first Valentine's Day. All we can say is we can't wait for the concert and hopefully some of our female bloggers will get in for some more juicy details!

Edited by user 08 February 2015 09:54:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 08/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/02/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 08/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 08/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 08/02/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/02/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3413 Posted : 08 February 2015 09:48:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kai: You should call that show Sleaze n Cheeze! That's the lamest thing I ever heard in my life.
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 08/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 08/02/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3414 Posted : 08 February 2015 10:02:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai: PS I'm guessing the "no men" rule is why Kato gets to go. Zing. Pussy.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 08/02/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3415 Posted : 08 February 2015 11:08:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich:hmmm,you got manly scandinavians,then...this. if kato truly had "it",he wouldnt need to specify such things. do you think tom fucking jones ever had to say females only? no way,your garden variety male knew he stood no chance against the virility,the sheer man dangling power of tom jones. that dragon on the welsh flag? tom fucked that thing too. the dragon was green before tom had it. tom made that dragon cum so hard,its STILL blushing after all these years.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 08/02/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3416 Posted : 18 February 2015 09:33:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

That's what you get for waking up in Vegas?
Have two music stars landed themselves in hot water after a drunken Valentine's trip?

UserPostedImage

Little more than a year ago, she was a member of one of music's little known but quickest rising girl bands, and he was a member of a pop-punk band struggling to get their music into the mainstream. Fast forward 12 months, however, and as well as both having achieved success professionally, it appears that a member of The Dolls and Juneau have managed to catapult themselves straight into the crazy world of celebrity over this past weekend. Katie Stephenson, singer with The Dolls and Juneau's rhythm guitarist Josh Isaakson have allegedly woken up in Vegas this week with the ultimate celeb hangover, after they were reported by eyewitnesses to have tied the knot and become Mr and Mrs Isaakson at the city's famous all night Little White Chapel after celebrating with a champagne or five each.

A member of staff on hand at the chapel said that the famous couple arrived at the venue late Saturday night with a marriage licence in hand and some questionable wedding attire, and while the pair both seemed to find the concept hilarious, and were clearly under the influence, staff had no power under Nevada law to stop them from becoming husband and wife. Given that Josh was tweeting pictures of his girlfriend in Vegas this past Friday night, it does indeed seem to be the case that the two have had a Valentine's Day to forget in Vegas, and one that it will, of course, be almost impossible to.

UserPostedImage

"It was so strange," the staff member told Culture Uncut. "When Katie from the Dolls burst into the chapel I was shocked. I love their music, and I was a little star struck. My first thought was that I wanted to get her autograph, but then she turned around and said she wanted to marry the guy with her. I didn't know him, but I saw all the tattoos and assumed it was the guy she was dating from that rock band. I don't follow rock music."

Asked whether the couple seemed aware of what they were doing, she told Culture Uncut: "I wouldn't have said that either of seemed what you would call sober. But that doesn't really mean anything here. We get a lot of couples where people have had a few drinks in a bid to calm their nerves. It's normally a spur of the moment thing to get married in Vegas, so people get a little nervous and stuff and have a drink. I would have said that Katie and her...well her husband, both looked about as happy and in love as I've seen people who come in here look. I don't think it mattered all that much that they were drunk or that Josh managed to fall on his ass three times during the wedding ceremony. They were holding hands and kissing and stuff before and after the ceremony. It was cute."

Culture Uncut was unable to speak to either Katie or Josh about the marriage, with both of their phones having been off since the weekend - honeymoon or a desperate attempt to fly under the radar? We also tried to reach out to The Dolls' representatives, but were unable to get an official statement. A call to Kellin Falconer, lead guitarist and vocalist of Juneau also yielded little but hilarity and laughter on his part when we told him the story. However, we did have the chance to discuss the issue with the band's bassist Ryan Oberst, who seemed to confirm the strong rumour that the two had married late on Valentine's Day - how very sweet!

"It was so funny," Oberst told us. "I was in bed with my wife late on Saturday night when I got this call from Josh. He was like "dude are you in town still?" and I was like "Aren't you in Vegas?" and he's all "yeah aren't you? Hey dude, I need you come to Vegas, I can't tell you why but I need you to come." After a while I got him to tell me the secret, which was that he wanted me to be the best man for his wedding with Katie. I laughed and said sure....obviously thinking he was joking, and then I rolled over and went back to sleep. But hey, if what you guys are saying is true, then it seems I was wrong. Amazing. I bet that's a hangover that's gonna take a few days to go away! Katie's a nice chick, and she stayed on our bus with us for quite a while when we were on tour, but there's no way those two were at that stage. I can't wait to see how this pans out. What a complete dick. I wouldn't put something like this past drunk Dallas, but Josh? Yeah this goes right to the top of the Juneau blooper pile."

So are the rumours true? Given the pieces of the puzzle we can manage to put together, we are going to go ahead and say a big fat yes! (much like Katie did, we imagine). But what do the Culture Uncut readers think? Are Katie and Josh going too fast, or have they taken a brave step towards a long and happy life together?
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 18/02/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 18/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 18/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 18/02/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 18/02/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 21/02/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/02/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3417 Posted : 18 February 2015 10:24:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich: fuck what people think. erica and i were married in vegas and our marriage lasted years. sure,we were high on lsd and chewing peyote in the chapel,but it MEANT something,god dammit. plus,we were married by elvis. the real one,not those bullshit impersonators. i know he was really elvis as i cant be fooled by mere imitations.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
genocidal king on 18/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 18/02/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3418 Posted : 20 February 2015 02:04:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Nothing is known about Chris Walker, the 20 year old internet sensation that blew up thank to the show Pop Culture Catch Up, that got started February of last year but no one really know about his back story so today we are going to take a look at the young blogger and see how his life started.

Christopher real name isn't Walker but instead Christopher Harris Jr named after his father. Harris Sr and his girlfriend at the time Ellen Grace met at a comedy club where he was performing. They hit it off at Chris Jr was brought into the world. Chris childhood would not be something to laugh at however as his parents would constantly argue and get into fights that Christopher St would walk out to continue is comedy career. Ellen being the young girl that she was getting pregnant at the age of 17 moved back in with her parents.
From a young age Chris was often mistreated my his grandparents bearing more than just the name of person that ran out on their daughter taking up his father's playful personality as well as his looks, Chris looked for other outlets for his fun additude and started acting out in school. With his disgruntle grandparents in the picture it created a strain on Ellen's and Chris's relationship while boys would get pampered by their mothers that wasn't the case with them. Leading to Chris running away a lot of times to neighbors homes. One said that he remember when he first met Chris he was a normal happy go lucky boy that would change as soon as his grandparents would come.

The moment things changed was when Ellen moved out when she was 24 Chris was 7 at the time when she got a good job as a sales associate for a phone company. Things became better for them but the peace didn't last long as Chris was still the class clown and wasn't doing well in school. He wrote a paper on how he wanted to be a comic like his father and it did not go well with his mother. Accounts of what happen next was a tragedy as Ellen at the age of 33 was killed in a car crashed. Chris was out of the house at a party while it happen. He was 15 and felt responsible for the accident even though they weren't in the best of speaking terms She was the only family that he grew up with. To compound the issue he was later told by police that his father died of a drug overdose nine years prior to his move with his mother. The officer on duty that said "One of the hardest things I had to do was to tell that boy both your parents are gone."

At the age of 15 Chris was not only an orphan but he was going to be put in foster care as his grandfather refused to take him in. Thankfully met who was going to be his brother to him Jake Walker. Chris and Jake have been friends since he moved to his new place and after hearing the news Jake family took Chris in and became his guardians. Being adopted and changing his last name from Harris to Walker. Chris Walker with his father walking out, mother dieing, Grandparents not wanting anything to do with him finally became a somebody.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 20/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 20/02/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 21/02/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3419 Posted : 21 February 2015 20:50:51(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
VALENTINA HART MAKES TELEVISION DEBUT
Performs "Pantomime" live on Letterman
UserPostedImage

Promising newcomer Valentina Hart made her television debut last night with "Pantomime" on the Late Show with David Letterman. Amping up the drums and guitars for a rockier version of the singer's debut single, which pulls heavy influence from electronic duo The Knife, Valentina kept her performance setup simple, stood behind a microphone as she moved her body in a rather eccentric, frantic manner at times. Sporting a black and white jumpsuit, Val kept herself clean and stylish, throwing in a large, frilly harlequin collar to top it all off and putting her own stamp on the look.

"Pantomime" clearly works great when re-worked into a slightly more rock direction, as evident in the singer's performance, but vocally, Valentina was far from plain sailing. Slightly off-key multiple times at the beginnng of her performance as her vocals shook with nerves, the singer warbled her way through the song, which may not have been to everyone's taste. Luckily, she picked things up mid-song as she eased up and clearly began to enjoy herself a little more. But for her first time ever on stage and also on television, we're willing to turn a blind eye (or ear) in hope that this is just the beginning for young Valentina and that she'll have plenty more TV performances in the future to build her confidence up.

But if her performance wasn't enough to satisfy you, perhaps you could at least appreciate the hilarious encounter she had with Dave at the end. He took her hand and took strangely too long to kiss it, while Val didn't really seem too enthusiastic about the idea as she froze up and tried to keep her hand away as if she was about to catch the plague. And let's face it, who doesn't love an awkward hand kiss?

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 8 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/02/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 21/02/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 21/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 21/02/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 22/02/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 09/03/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3420 Posted : 24 February 2015 00:11:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
Erica kobayashi, certainly no stranger to culture uncut readers.

Little Erica kobayashi's name has been attached to many things : rampant sex in a reality show, very public disagreements with object of reality show affections,infidelity,tragic deaths,a suicide attempt (we suspect other attempts have been hushed up) ,disagreements with just about every other music industry sort,and now? Unfit mother.

Nobody expected the wild Erica kobayashi to suddenly become June cleaver. Or to magically go from getting baked to baking pies.... Or really even be all that attentive.
Culture uncut was sent an email by someone who wishes to remain anonymous. The contents were nothing short of horrifying.The email claims ericas's daughter goes days without being bathed.sometimes up to a week. There are details of physical abuse,most disturbingly involving a flat iron. To keep the child quiet and well behaved she uses vodka instead of water to make formula...allegedly.

The source claims to be very close to Erica herself and to be very credible. Could erica's public persona of a doting mother really just be an act? She did once tweet about wanting to be like Joan Crawford....and who doesn't use wife hangers becAuse of that scene in "mommy dearest"? That was scary,not campy. Authorities will be investigating miss kobayashi,so hopefully we will get to the bottom of this.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 24/02/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 24/02/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 27/02/2015(UTC)