logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<170171172173174>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3421 Posted : 26 February 2015 10:18:53(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
"We had no idea that Katie had gotten married" claims the remaining members of The Dolls
Laura, Melva and Lacy spoke with us about how they feel Katie is going to fast with her relationship

UserPostedImage

It was reported just over a week ago now that Katie Stephenson of The Dolls and Josh Issakson of Juneau reportedly tied the knot, while they were in Las Vegas for valentine's day. Shortly after the news broke out we tried contacting both Katie and Josh but we were not able to reach the for unknown reasons, we also tried to contact the other members of the couples respective groups and got some luck from Juneau's side with one member seemly confirming the marriage.

Shortly after the news however we tried contacting both The Dolls and their team but we at first had no lucky, but today finally the remaining members of the group spoke out about the wedding and how they think that there friend has made a huge mistake, we managed to call Melva, Lacy and Laura to discuss everything, one of the first things we asked the girls was weather they knew of Katie's wedding, Melva quickly responded by saying "we had absolutely no idea they had gotten married until our management called and was like, do you girls know Katie just got married, we were all in shock as she really had it mentioned anything of the sort to us". So it would appear they were just as much in the loop as both the boys of "Juneau, not to mention the entire public.

Our conversation with the girls didn't end there though as we continued on and asked each of them individually what there opinion of Josh was, Lacy was a bit optimistic at first to give her view, being the quiet member clearly isn't a persona after all, Laura was the first to respond and she blunt and not very nice to poor Josh with her words saying, "I think his a scumbag, personally Katie could do so much better than him, I mean for one she smokes now which she didn't before so his clearly infuencing her in the wrong way, I just hopes she sees sense before its to late", the girls then continued to speak on how he seems to influence her. Lacy said the following "Yeah he has his flaws, what man doesn't but I personally don't mind the guy his nothing but nice to me, plus his brought out her sense of humour, so his not all bad".

We then asked the girls if they thought Katie had rushed into things without really thinking to much into it to which they all agreed on with Melva saying the following. "Yes, we all think that she has rushed into it a little to quick, I remember sort of being like this with my boo Sammy, but we dated for well over a year before we even contemplated marriage, Katie and Josh have only been together for a few months, so we do think they are going a little to fast, we could be wrong but we can see this ending nasty for them both." For the youngest member of The Dolls Melva sure seems to be the one with the most guts to speak.

The question is what do you guys our readers think, is Josh turning Katie into a bit of a bad girl like Laura is claiming or do you think she is overreacting and agree with Lacy, that yes his has his negetives but his not all bad, we would love to hear what you guys think as always. Hopefully we will get some more sense of this or a response of some sort from the couple themselves and hopefully they can clear up any rumors or address anything they need to say to the public or there band mates, but as of right now the pair are not able to be contacted. Talk about shifty.
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
genocidal king on 26/02/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 26/02/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 26/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/02/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 27/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 27/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 06/03/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3422 Posted : 27 February 2015 04:04:06(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
VANITY JOINS AMERICAN HORROR STORY
UserPostedImage

Pop superstar Vanity looks to take herself out of her comfort zone later this year, as she's just been confirmed to appear in Ryan Murphy's American Horror Story, marking her first ever acting role in television or film. The controversial show, titled American Horror Story: Hotel for its fifth season, will return this October for 13 episodes, following American Horror Story: Freak Show.

While little is known about which cast members will be returning and how big of a role Vanity will play, rumours suggest the show's lead actress Jessica Lange will not be returning for the show's fifth season and Vanity will be replacing her. Since releasing her polarising last record Odyssey in April last year, which received backlash for its overly sexual content and was a commercial disappointment, Vanity has kept herself out of the limelight, but if she somehow pulls this out of the bag, this could truly be her chance to shine once more.

Of course, with the outlandish nature of AHS, Vanity and the show are a match made in heaven, so it's only natural this is the platform Vanity chooses to experiment with acting. But could she carry an entire season off name alone, considering her lack of experience? While her die-hard fans will surely be tuning in religiously, it'll be interesting to see how Vanity fares on screen and whether she'll entice viewers or turn them off entirely.

Will you be tuning in?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 7 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/02/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 27/02/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 27/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 27/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/02/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 06/03/2015(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3423 Posted : 27 February 2015 04:27:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17920 time(s) in 10413 post(s)
Erica: um..yes! Who doesn't love vanity?!? Plus,I can see her being totally spooky,yet super sexy. Like James Lipton.

Nina: oh yeah. I'd rock his world,love.

Mariko: I've been rumored to be part of that show,but it's just that. A rumor.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#3424 Posted : 28 February 2015 08:22:49(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
The Perils of "Vulomptuity"
Parent's Television Council Wants Duo "BANNED" After Super Bowl Performance
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Adam had Eve, Troy had Helen and the Super Bowl Half Time Show has nipples. After a gloriously controversial Super Bowl performance where they pushed all boundaries and broke the internet in every way possible, Rum & Coke are under fire by the Parent's Television Council who wants them "BANNED" from performing live on national television and possibly the Super Bowl Half Time Show banned as well.

Bringing up Nipplegate all over again, the NFL's Half Time Show has been on thin ice for the last 10 years after Janet Jackson's uncensored, and fully exposed breast made it on national television for about half a second and just this month yet another made it onto the screens of 100,000,000 viewers, this time under different circumstances. This was no wardrobe malfunction or mistake. It was apart of their introduction, a minute and a half presentation that was peculiar, eerie but far from seductive. Since Rum & Coke are artists, even outside of their career, (Rum is a musician, a professional pianist, harpist and 7 instruments in between, and Airemese is a professional dancer, a screenwriter and even a director) they were more than qualified for passing the video off as art and since it was not made in a sexual nature or meant to be arousing, censorship wasn't exactly top priority. Even then, there was really nothing to censor. According to experts who've paused the video in many frames and have blown them up, there was no actual nipple nor areola shown which makes it just sidebood which if fined would mean that a plethora of televised award shows and their attendees should also be under fire. Due to a full on war on Twitter about the legitimacy of the actual nipple, the incident is now being referred to as #sidegate... lol. Though despite the technicalities, the Parent's Television Council is royally pissed and demands consequences for the duo, even as far as never letting them perform at an award show or live televised event ever again.

Not to mention the cherry on top which might have influenced their tirade even more than the actual breast, Aikya Balan joined Rum & Coke onstage and ended up kissing Rum. That is until Coke grabbed her by the arm, encouraged them to stop being shy by actually saying "What are y'all, kindergartners?", and playfully threw her back on Rum, causing a full on make out session between the two. The Parent's Television Council went on for paragraphs about how "distasteful" and "appalling" the kiss was and that it "promoted homosexuality", used as "propaganda" towards their kids and so on. Though the duo themselves have yet to response to anything regarding the performance, their manager, Anniken Dahl-Smith, went off, calling the comments made "repulsive" and "ignorant". Saying that, "[...]any parent who believes that sexual orientation is something that comes from lots of encouragement and propaganda is a homophobic twat who are more than likely the kind of parents who would try to suppress, lambaste and maltreat their child's choice to be true to themselves. Very sickening to think that these are the people that are supposed to know what's best for our kids[...]"

Needless to say, the duo have sparked countless heated debates on things to do with everything and things to do with nothing. Typical internet stuff. Do you think #sidegate is being blown way out of proportion? Watch the Super Bowl performance here:

http://www.therockstarga...formance.aspx#post406806

Edited by user 01 March 2015 03:39:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 28/02/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 28/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 28/02/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/02/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 01/03/2015(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3425 Posted : 28 February 2015 14:48:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: people are far too sensitive about skin. It's just the human body. Also....um...Nina's boob looks so much smaller without the push up bra. Maybe I should invest in a push up.

Nina: you gotta have something to push up first,love.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 28/02/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3426 Posted : 01 March 2015 06:43:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
GirlSpice member Sophia Set to Join Forces with Payton for official remix of Bend Over Miss! Music Video in the works!

The collaboration now will have a proper release
UserPostedImage
Payton/Sophia = Bend Over Miss

If you thought pop singer and now part time rapper, Payton was done with the single that got him famous then you are wrong! When Bend Over Miss first debuted on YouTube just four months ago it hit the industry like a rocket and introduced the world to Payton Rodriguez, the confident, brash and sometimes inappropriate Puerto Rican born musician who often proclaims this point his rise of fame as being called 'Payton Season'. Today, Payton Season seems to be contuing as Payton is quickly rising up the ranks as one of the most noticeable new faces to premiere within the last few months in the industry and with this new, and confirmation, we can say he's continuing to rise.

Rumour has it that Payton and iconic girlband member and simpleton Sophia Stellar have teamed up for the remix of Bend Over Miss that will hit airplay and digital retailers next month with the duo also coming together to film a video for the controversial revamped single! So much for the single being something of the past. The original recording, penned back in November currently boasts over 7 million views so we are excited to see what Payton and Sophia will add to the already imprinted song that never got a proper release to radio stations and digital outlets. Sophia's bubbly persona, flirty vocals and big age difference to the much younger Payton only serves as a screw driver to the gut of the nay sayers of Payton, who have been very critical of the singer and the record since its premiered but Payton has been very vocal about not being in the business to please anyone but his supporters, and that audience has been growing considerably at a fast rate

Payton's latest single "Player No More" is currently the 3rd most played song in the country which is a very impressive feint for a independent artist. Will Bend Over Miss's remix and official release fair as well with the glamorous Sophia? Sound off below!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 01/03/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 01/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 01/03/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 01/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 06/03/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3427 Posted : 02 March 2015 03:03:27(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Christopher Walker's One on One Interview

Lately Christopher Walker has been everywhere from being on suicide watch to being the life of the party with no middle ground. After hearing about Chris childhood we decided to sit down and have a one on one with the blog star only we to make some adjustments. Upon his request Erica Hess was the one to ask the questions, so this was that interview we had last week.

Interviewer: "Hello I'm here with Christopher Walker and I'm here to do a sit down interview with him to talk about his past. I was really interested in how growing up in such a harsh environment lead to his behavior. "

Chris: "Nope I'm not doing it."

Interviewer: "What do you mean you're not doing it?"

Chris: "I'm not doing it with you. You make my life seem depressing, and I'm not a charity case. I don't need your pity or sympathy."

Interviewer: "Okay is their anyone you would want to make this easier for you?"

Chris: "You have Erich on speed dial?"

Interviewer: "I'm afraid that Mr. Hess can't come in this building for last time we had to evacuate."

Chris: "Really," Chris said interested for the first time "may I ask what he did?"

Interviewer: "That is a classified information."

Chris:"Alright get me Erica to do it."

Interviewer: "Erica...."

Chris: "Erica Hess she hasn't done anything bad to get kicked out right?"

Interviewer: "Well no but,"

Chris: "Then she does it or no interview."

Interviewer: "Okay, fine." The man said looking disappointed it took some time but they finally convinced her to come in and try to read from a script of questions "Now Erica, could you please do this for Christopher. This is his first sit down interview and it is important to get to the emotional and mental issues. Do that and we will work on your demands"

Questions include

What were your parents like to you growing up

Do you still feel responsible for your mother's death.

How did you feel hearing your father passed away.

Why were you hated by your grandparents

Have you ever met your father's side of the family

Tell us about your relationship with Jake

Do you still feel depressed?

How long were you an orphan

How did Jake's parents react to you

What is your relationship like with Sarah

How are you emotionally

Chris asked "Can I look at those?" looking at the list of quesions "Gah these questions are terrible it feels like I'm doing that emo test again." He then ripped the paper and tosses it across the room.

erica: i dont think you doing the emo test will cut it...get it? cut? hahahaha,i kill me. im open to some questions,but i am not open to tasteful nudity.

Chris: You seem like the type to do tasteless nudity just because it would get little attention and people wouldn't pay it mind. No Playboy more to like AV idols. Just come up with some stuff. It will be better this way. And then I can ask you some questions while we're at it.

erica:with these questions they gave me. ON PAPER NOT SUITED FOR JOINT ROLLING i might add,it leads one to believe you had it pretty rough growing up. the culture uncut article didnt help. but, I know that site can be less than truthful. so lets have it then, what was growing up chris like?

Chris: Not very fun. I mean it wasn't terrible I wasn't Oliver Twist begging for food in rags. I just didn't get along with my parents for the most part. You know how young teens are in a rocky relationship and they think that a child might fix things well taadaa turns out it didn't who knew. What about your childhood it must have been fun with your sister going on crazy adventures.

erica: oh! my kidhood was more scooping ice cream to my shit-heel friends on summer break.I'm talking goddamn white socks with Mickey Mouse on one side and Donald Duck on the other. while i got you here...whats with the bunny mask? has v for vendetta become passe and you young kids dont like it anymore?

Chris: It sounds like your childhood was an acid trip. You sniffed markers? You tried toad, cause that seems like what happen like Mariko was like "I wonder how they make markers smell like fruit?" Then you being the caring sister that you are found how to take the tops of the markers and sniffed those little packets and the cycle began. How can you be Asian and not know that it's a panda mask. It is my campaign for equality. Black white Asian vegetarian bear. It doesn't get more diverse then that. Panda Gang.

erica: that would explain the burning sensation.if i recall one of those questions on the NOT ROLLING PAPER was something about blaming yourself for one of your parent's deaths? that can be a pretty hard thing to deal with.it took me years to get over it.

Chris: It wasn't pretty I can tell you that. You would think the first thought was oh man My mother is gone, what am I going to do without her, but really my first thought was damn it and I don't have my key to the house where am I going to sleep. It's cold outside would they mind if I break in.

erica:and what of the other parent? rating from one to ten on the attachment meter.

Chris: I got to take points off for ditching and not coming back but he was the cool one so I'm going to give dear old dad a 5 most of my memories well the few that I remember about him were good ones.

erica:not to be rude...but to be rude, any weird fetishes? surely someone with that background has to be into some weird things? demand to be called henry kissinger? slathering your gonads in butter and baking them to a golden brown? please,i need the dirt! im working on my girl scout journalism badge...about 20 years too late.

Chris: That last one sounded painful who in their right mind would put them in a STD slit ooooh you meant actually baking like an oven. That makes more sense, ummm uhhh dirty secret alright I got one I like dirty talk the rougher and nastier the better. I don't know why I just like when a girl does it. You know when you are cooking in you momma's juices before sexual characteristics come in everyone starts out a girl. And mine just seem to show up sometimes.

erica: you ever want to just box christopher from the stat nerds' ears? surely the name "chris" being in both your twitter handles has caused some animosity.

Chris: I met Chris and he seems like the prefect version of me. If I could sing, dance, worked out, had talent. I could be that Chris no problem.

erica:*shuffling some papers she pulls out of thin air* so,you ever seen a grown man naked?

Chris: You want the want the truth you can't handle the truth so I will tell you a half truth and say I didn't see a grown not naked before let's just say it happen in a catholic church and I got another to take the fall for me cause I got enough problems.

erica:isnt it a shame what has become of the slapstick genre? the brilliant "airplane" has no place in the world today....though anal cavity searches are funny. if put to the benny hill theme.

Chris: Like adding Chan to the end of thing The Benny hill theme makes anything funny. Its all about pain humor now. No witty banter anymore just a bunch a kids who think nut shots are funny. What is the female version of nuts shots, cunt bunts, boob slaps? That last one needs to catch on big breasted women just walking up and slapping people in the face with their breast.

erica: if you could still order from the kids menu,would you?

Chris: Fuck yea I would, who said I don't do it now? If girls were weren't feeling bad about it I would do it during a date. Billy isn't going to do the activities in the booklets and he damn sure isn't going to draw in between the lines.

erica:lets go all j-14 here...who's your one crush who you would fuck the living daylights out of?

Chris: What's a J-14 I heard of a B-9 and W-2 but a J-14.....ummm crushes, crushes god so many of them I would have to have it like big brother style where I put them in a house have them go though challenges and whoever wins get to be the one I pick.

erica:*clearing her throat* ok,i've just been informed j-14 would never use the word "daylights". oh well. so chris,as one of the non musical members of our little industrial family,how do you feel about people ,usually artists,saying "get a real job"?

Chris: Oh I bet you get that question too. " When are you going to do another song," "When are you going to follow up to afterlife." See you set the bar to high. If anything I tell artist I can always work at TMZ following you around all day and take pictures or I can just leave your personal space alone and keep doing what I'm doing. My bar is so low that this is a success. Hell getting people to bring you in for me means I hit diva status.

erica:i see...and would you kill them if you could get away with it?

Chris: Oh sure if I could get away with it I would hop in a time machine and kill my grandpa. But I cant cause of that whole paradox thing of you won't be born so you can't kill your grandfather. Celebrities and other people depends I could be a badass mercenary to get away with stuff like that, but people aren't really worth the effort to plot death plans on them.

erica:lastly. drunk or high? which do you prefer?

Chris: Drunk makes me laugh a lot but I can't do anything else so I rather be high. Worst I just be hungry and giggle while getting work done.

Umm I don't know what this was suppose to do but they seem like they get along too well.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 02/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 02/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 02/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 02/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 06/03/2015(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3428 Posted : 02 March 2015 06:33:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina:um....love? you do realize what av models is...right?

erica:i guess its a place that specializes in av club nerds. i could totally do that. *in overly seductive voice* im here to set up the projector.

nina: yeah..about that. now picture getting pounded by the principal.

erica:what?! what the fuck is wrong with people?! how can you sully the good name of av clubs world wide?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
freestylechamp on 02/03/2015(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3429 Posted : 02 March 2015 08:11:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
erica kobayashi

UserPostedImage
culture uncut.

culture uncut: a week or so ago we ran a story about one erica kobayashi...so um..we have her here to clear her name. she definitely didnt threaten us with cartoon-esque violence that would be horrifying in real life.

erica: *grinning and waving with both hands* hello! so good of you to have me. i just flew in from portugal,and boy are my arms tired.

culture uncut: so lets get down to business.

erica:arent you going to laugh? that joke about flying in from portugal was HILARIOUS and you know it.

culture uncut:it really wasnt. even back in the stone age when it was first made up.

erica:did...did you just call me old?

culture uncut: well,if the support hose fits.....

erica: hold on,let me check. i still have your mom's tied around my bed post.

culture uncut: hey! thats not funny,my mother has no legs due to diabetes.

erica: that makes it all the more funny...and explains why she didnt have a leg to stand on when it comes to explaining your doucheness.

culture uncut:you seem awfully jovial,given the seriousness of the accusations of you.

erica: that was perhaps an even bigger joke than your hair.

culture uncut: ha ha,very funny. i paid good money for this hair piec....product. so care to comment on the abuse accusations?

erica: totally bogus. hell,i'll post the report up on my....whatever the hip social media site all the kids are using nowadays. i was questioned by some people. ugh,it was dirty feeling. they were like the gestapo,but heavily dosed on prozac. very nice,yet extremely threatening. they questioned me for several hours. they inspected takara like she was being usda certified or something. of course,they found nothing other than a chubby bundle of adorable.

culture uncut: so no truth to the accusations?

erica: none.

culture uncut: so why then the report of child abuse?

erica: money and celebrity obsession. isnt it always?

culture uncut: oh,a crazed fan of nichole's?

erica: NO! i have money and am a celebrity.

culture uncut: really? i think you are using the word celebrity a little liberally.

erica: people know who i am. i could be like madonna and drop my surname. people think of me when they hear the name "erica" deal with it. *pats pockets for sunglasses,but comes up empty handed.*

culture uncut: for the sake of getting home on time today,i'll pretend you are right. so,can you elaborate on what happened?

erica: as you know,the harlots went on tour awhile back with disco squad 666.

culture uncut: they did?

erica: quiet,you. like i started to say before, i was going to be away on tour. touring is no place for a baby and even if i did bring takara along,id still be away from her for extended amounts of time. i didnt want nichole to have to watch her. shes got three of her own,her hands are full already. so i kicked around the idea of hiring a nanny to live on the duke and take care of my taki chan. i met with hundreds...ok,maybe 10. none really made me confident enough to leave my baby with them. so i thanked them and sent them on their way. in the end,erich and ada were wonderful and took my taki in. if not my sister or nina,erich is the one i trust most.

culture uncut: erich...hess? trusted with a baby?

erica: oh yes. he is very good with children actually. he's like mr rogers or something. so after i dismiss all the nannies,i get a call. its the first woman i met with about hiring. she starts going on and on about how much she adores me and how we really connected several years ago.

culture uncut: oh! like...connected connected?

erica:well,yeah. i wasnt always in a committed relationship. im a woman of the world and have partook in the groupie kettle. she starts getting really nutty and claims she deserves this job and wants a zillion dollars or she will ruin me. yes,she actually demanded a zillion. thats the kind of nut she was.

culture uncut: did she seem nutty when you first met her a couple years back?

erica:i dont know. its not like i could hear what she was saying. she had a mouth full of kitty.

culture uncut: and thats our cue to exit.

erica: but im not done! there is a lot more to the story.

culture uncut: no. you are done. 150% done. go.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 02/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 02/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 02/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 02/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#3430 Posted : 04 March 2015 03:21:34(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Aliya Rose shows skin for Super-Sexy Maxim Magazine Spread!

UserPostedImage

Aliya Rose is stripping down for the new issue of the Maxim Magazine, which gets released this Friday, February 06, 2015. It's her third Magazine cover this year! In the new issue, the Singer and Model talks about her cancelled Album, her friendship with 'Payton', her upcoming Album, future collaborations and much more! Don't forget, the new issue is available this friday , make sure to get a copy!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 04/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 04/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/03/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 05/03/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3431 Posted : 07 March 2015 01:10:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Izzy Sits Down With Ryan Seacrest In Revealing Interview

"....It was one of those moments where I tried to be 'grown' and wanted to play with the 'big kids' and I fell flat on my face. I thought, there was a little ego inside of me, that thought I was ready to really handle everything on my own because I was an adult now and it blew up in my face. It was probably one of the worse decisions I made in my life and it's done so much damage that I'm not sure can be reversed. It just goes to show that no matter how long you've been in the industry and how wise you think you are, you can still make stupid mistakes. But, I love learning from my mistakes because it makes me human." [Isabel]

UserPostedImage

That is a quote from the singer herself, taken from her exclusive interview. Last week, Pop singer/actress Isabel sat down with Ryan Seacrest for an exclusive and revealing interview dealing with the star's career and personal life. You might ask what makes this interview so special? Well, from multiple accounts, it's the most candid Izzy has ever gotten. She goes in depth about recording her album and what really went down the last few years that caused her to record such a somber EP that almost sounded like she was giving up on life. She even gets a little personal and goes into detail about her fallout with former best friend Nadia Berry and what happened between her and Ryan Ross Hernandez. There's also some reports of her "spilling the truth tea" on some of her famous friends in hollywood as well as former boyfriend, Kato. The interview will be a special this Sunday on the OWN network and will air for 2 hours as she goes over the start of her career up until now. One thing we're very interested in? She finally talks about her current boyfriend, Joey Starzzz aka Joseph Simonsen. When we say candid, we really mean candid, as in she's totally being herself and not answering like most celebrities do, with vague and irrelevant information. She really has grown up and become comfortable with the outside world always looking in on her life. Hopefully, she'll even give some details about the events of last year when she was almost attacked by a fan during a public outing.

I don't know about you but I know what 2 hours of my life on Sunday will be saved for. Tune in on the E! network at 8pm est!

Edited by user 07 March 2015 01:11:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 07/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 07/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 07/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 07/03/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 09/03/2015(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3432 Posted : 07 March 2015 01:47:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: who the fuck is joey starzzz? Should we know him?

Nina: he is that guy that does all those commercials. You know,the " If I was impotent,could I do this?",then they cut to a jackhammer breaking a sidewalk guy?

Erica: oh yeah. I still don't know why one can't be a construction worker and impotent too.

Nina:*blank stare* you've been dating girls for far too long.now see here. When a man loves a woman.....

Erica:*waves her hand dismissively* yeah yeah yeah. I know. Next is something to do with Travelocity.I watch tv....love.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 07/03/2015(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3433 Posted : 09 March 2015 05:52:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19134 time(s) in 7597 post(s)
LUKE STRIKER FOUND HANGED AT HOME, AGE 23

UserPostedImage
Suffering in silence: Intoxicated Luke took his own life this morning.

With great sadness we report that critically acclaimed soft rock and alternative singer, Luke Striker, has been found dead in his LA home after tragically taking his own life. Twenty-three year old Striker was found hanging in his in his attic which stored boxes of childhood memories as well as many of his prized musical instruments and souvenirs from his travels around the globe. His body was discovered by close friend and rumoured romantic interest, Natalie Ellis, who became concerned when Striker didn't answer her phone calls the night prior to his suicide. The morning after, Ellis charged up her phone after the battery drained overnight and soon discovered a voice mail from Luke that had been left. The ten second message just consisted of background noise before ending abruptly. Confused by the goings on, Natalie made her way to the singer's house to check up on him and when nobody answered her continuous knocks on the door she let herself in with a copy of a key. She discovered Luke's body at approximately 10:45am. The emergency services were called and officially pronounced Luke Striker's death at 11:14am.

Upon further investigation, police found several bottles of vodka in both Striker's kitchen as well as in the attic where he took his own life. Luke recently recovered from alcoholism and drug addiction after taking part in a recovery programme and having a long break from the music industry. Unbeknownst to many beforehand, Luke was prone to falling into a depression and had been dealing with a lot of inner conflict for the majority of his life. In early 2013 after numerous setbacks and cancellations in his music career alongside a failed relationship with British pop star Mercedes Payne, Striker turned to alcohol and recreational drugs as an escape from his reality. The singer managed to keep it under wraps until he made a full recovery in the summer of last year. As far as the public were concerned, Luke had just taken a long hiatus from the music world and we were shocked to hear his brutally honest revelations. In September 2014 he announced that he was officially teetotal and independently released a critically acclaimed album from seemingly nowhere. The record, which was named "Title", went on to achieve chart success and put the heartthrob back on the map. A small tour was due to take place in January but never came to light.

Despite no autopsy as of yet, it is believed that Striker was highly intoxicated when he took his own life. There is no officially statement on how much alcohol was in his system at the time. Ellis has revealed that her friend did return to alcohol in December 2014 but showed no signs of depression while doing so. She stated that Luke would only drink when he felt like it, that he never got drunk and that he seemed completely in control of it. However, in January, Luke started to show signs of dependency again and had fallen into a drunken state several times in the one week. Many of Striker's new found friends from the recovery programme would stay with the star to help keep his drinking habits under control but alas, he did not appreciate the gestures. Natalie revealed that Luke "burst into a rage" and stated that he no longer wished to speak to anyone apart from Ellis herself. After winding down from his recent slip-ups, Luke decided that he needed some peace and solidarity again resulting in the abrupt end of the "Title" album campaign and his lack of presence on social media.

Luke was last seen alive the afternoon before his death, filling up his car at a petrol station. Oddly enough, this was Luke's first public appearance in months. The singer hadn't been pictured out and about for a long time beforehand which many put down to his new anti-fame manifesto. Luke's last pictures have since been posted online and in almost every single capture, Striker is smiling widely and seemingly enjoying his time outdoors. Luke also posted on his official Facebook page on the same afternoon. The message simply read; "make sure to tell your friends about my page!". This was the rock singer's first post since October 2014.

In his career which was sadly cut short, Luke has achieved number one singles, a top three album, overwhelming critical acclaim, travelled the world, worked with some of the biggest names in the industry and earned himself a truly devoted and loyal fan base. His ex-girlfriend, Mercedes Payne tweeted about the news, saying that it was the most "upsetting and tragic" news she has ever heard. The loss of Striker will surely cause a ripple in the industry as he was a well respected young talent with so much more to offer.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 20 March 2017 09:43:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 10 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 09/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 09/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 09/03/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 09/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 09/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 09/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 09/03/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 09/03/2015(UTC), 2001clay on 27/04/2020(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3434 Posted : 09 March 2015 06:09:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina:i remember the name and face,love. so very tragic,he looked so...you know,happy.

erica:poor guy. nobody should die alone. nobody.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 09/03/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3435 Posted : 09 March 2015 06:11:58(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Valentina: Jesus, my heart sunk when I read the title. I'm super sad now, sheesh. :( Such talent and at such a young age, just gone like that... makes me wanna go hug my loved ones because you never know what could happen tomorrow. Sending positive energy to all his friends and family, he may be gone but his music will live on.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3436 Posted : 09 March 2015 13:21:56(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Cassie: I am lost for words. I really can't believe this....I...I can't. Rest in peace Luke, no more suffering. :(
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#3437 Posted : 09 March 2015 13:43:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: man there really nothing to say bit prayers and wishes to the striker family. Sad time for everyone

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline C4AJoh  
#3438 Posted : 09 March 2015 20:57:22(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8574 time(s) in 2688 post(s)
MIAMI SET TO BEGIN RECORDING NEW MUSIC? WHO’S THE GUY? WHAT’S UP WITH THE SWEATER?
‘The last thing we heard from Miami was way back in December last year when she released her previous single ‘Blood Rush’ from her 2014 debut album ‘Hotel Miami’. Although we have heard nothing of the pop/rap crossover artist working on new music recently we have the confirmation of her plans to begin working on what has only been described as ‘the next-stage’, but as always we have questions’

UserPostedImage

So, first things first, why haven’t we heard much from Miami? Well she has been known to be somewhat low-key ever since breaking out into the music industry, certainly when you look at other musicians from her genre that enjoy nothing more than ‘making noise’, but at least she’s sort of true to herself in that she doesn’t necesarilly crave the spotlight or attention and quite happily does her business in her own way. We’ve sort of accepted the fact that she’s not going to be all over the magazines and internet sites, hell even photographs of her out in public are relatively few and far between (we got lucky this morning though) but to be fair, we quite like the way that she does things and hopefully she’ll stick to this way of working because it certainly seems to have worked for her so far.

So let’s get to the point. This morning our eagle-eyed photographer spotted the musician in downtown Los Angeles in the early hours, she was looking a little tired as you’d expect so early in the day but she appeared in good spirits and was accompanied by a guy who seemed to enjoy his friends company, wrapping his arms around her playfully and even at one point walking behind her, determined to grab her bottom (frisky!), now we’d love to know the details, friends having a laugh? Something romantic? We definitely want to know this information...

But the main point of this, is the news that ‘Miami’ is starting to work on new music. Yes, her reasons for being in Los Angeles so early was to begin working on some new stuff in a recording studio. The guy accompanied her inside the studio too, so perhaps there is some sort of collaboration or working together on something between the two, however we have never seen the guy before so it’s unlikely that he’s a featured collaborator.
But we managed to get some exclusive information on Miami’s plans, it was confirmed by her label that she is indeed currently in the studio working on new music which has been described simply as ‘the next-stage’ and it was also said that she’ll be teaming-up with a host of people over the next few months.

So it looks like the star is gunna be working hard, maybe her next album will have a string of stars featuring, who knows, but at least it’s some sort of news.
thanks 8 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
kandii on 09/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 09/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/03/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 09/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/03/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 28/03/2015(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3439 Posted : 09 March 2015 23:37:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:he is totally checking her ass out in that one picture.

Nina:well,I do hear that her hindquarters have been known to cure the blind....only to blind them again,love. What the good Miami's booty giveth,it also takes away.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#3440 Posted : 12 March 2015 15:05:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
But Why Are We Just Seeing This???
Mi•Mi almost kills Korean legend on his own stage , tries to keep it from us
UserPostedImage

Do you remember how Christmas went for you? Was the ham dry? Did you only get 2 presents? Well let us make up for it and bless you with the gif that almost got away! Featuring the Kpop group Mi•Mi and the old renowned Korean singer Cho Young Nam, here is why everybody loves live television.

I think the proper question to ask here is "When will your fave?" It's been a whole year since Mi•Mi unleashed the hit album In Our Youth onto the world and although we can barely remember how many girls are supposedly in the group, how do we celebrate their anniversary? By spreading content they have tried so desperately to wipe from the face of the internet. Just months ago, Mi•Mi were apart of a live benefit concert for Christmas in South Korea and their performance ended disastrously after they joined a former Korean legend onstage and he barely made it off.

Getting a little too turnt while singing for Santa, his enthusiasm for Christmas and Mi•Mi was entertaining, but not nearly as entertaining as when he passed out mid-performance. (it's okay, he survived, you can laugh) Oh but it got better. While Mae Na, being the sweetheart that she is, tries to perform CPR, her twin Dae Na stands behind her and criticizes her moves. You can hear her yell above the music, " BLOW IT! You're not blowing hard enough!!!" as Mi Su stands off to the side, half singing and half poking the man with the tip of her shoe, as if it was already a dead body. Miki decided the show must go on, scooting her way to the other side of the stage so she can continue the song, even trying her hand at twerking on the elves to draw attention away from the scene. Stage managers try to make their way to the rescue but it takes them hours due to the hundreds of kids on stage that they have to push through.

Soon enough, the performance just pans away to the audience and playing back earlier reactions. The performance ended so bad that the whole concert had to come to an abrupt stop and the broadcast was cut to paid programming. The incident so embarrassing that Mi•Mi and their management have been pushing for the videos, clips and photos to be removed from Korean press, trying to stop it in it's tracks before it reached America's waves and eventually, the rest of the world's but in an age like this, for the sake of all our daily laughs, thank god it's impossible.

In just a few months, Mi•Mi's planning to make their stage comeback as opening acts for Isabel's world tour as well as their musical comeback, rumored to be nearly done with their sophomore album. But in the meantime....

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

No but seriously, who's grandpa is this?!

Edited by user 12 March 2015 19:00:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/03/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 13/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 13/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 23/03/2015(UTC)