logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<181182183184185>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Atonic Records  
#3641 Posted : 30 September 2016 03:53:34(UTC)
Atonic Records

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
URBAN DECAY: C.M.B.D COLLECTION
New Cosmetic Sponsorship for Rising Girl Group

UserPostedImage

Rising girl group CMBD will be taken on this approaching Fall with a cosmetic Autumn and Winter collection this year. The makeup line will be distributed by the well known makeup brand Urban Decay. The Autumn collection would consist of a 1 Autumn shade palette, 1 contour palette, 3 Highlight shimmers, and 5 Matte lipsticks. Each item will be sold separately, but a small combo pack will be available. The Winter collection will be announced sometime in the end of Fall. The branch reached out to CMBD as a way to spread their reputation in east Asia. CMBD now being very well known in Asia and somewhat World Wide, the brand knew it would be a perfect way to spread both of their brands successfully around the world. Our insiders say that CMBD met up with CEO Wende Zomnir in Japan to speak about the collections and how it would be sold in Asia. After all promotional events were planned they went ahead and announced it during the "Tokyo Girl Collection Fashion Show" a couple of weeks ago. The collection will be Promoted and Sold in shelves in Asia, North American and Europe. Both Seasonal lines will be available online worldwide. All items will go on sail October 5th.
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 30/09/2016(UTC), erich hess on 30/09/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/09/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/10/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 05/10/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/12/2016(UTC), kandii on 31/12/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3642 Posted : 21 October 2016 02:00:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
KATO & VICTORIA WELCOME TWIN BOY & GIRL
LONG-TERM POP STAR COUPLE BECOME FIRST-TIME PARENTS
UserPostedImage

It may be sad news for the millions of Kato fans out there still desperately holding on and yearning for the day he steals their fangirl heart, making them his girlfriend. Likewise with the many serious "shippers" of "Kaustin" - a fauxmance between the man himself and good friend Austin Nimmo. Fortunately for us living in the real world and not obsessed with fictional and unrealistic relationships, we are able to celebrate and rejoice for one of our favourite couples. Pop stars Victoria Black and Katriel "Kato" Comyns have welcomed their first children into the world, with Black delivering a set of twins, one boy and one girl, in the early hours of the morning. Willow Rose & Blue Comyns were born healthy and happy at a private hospital in L.A.

The young couple have been going strong for almost four years and have been commended for remaining relatively private with their relationship and remaining stable unlike a lot of high profile celebrity couples who seem to make a living out of their problematic affairs. Victoria, who is 24 years old, has stated on many occasions that Kato is the "love of her life" and that one of the reasons their relationship has stayed long and fruitful is due them keeping many details away from prying eyes, allowing them to enjoy the intimacy, highs and lows behind closed doors. It's not been an easy road though, especially for Victoria. While Kato is her first high-profile partner, the same cannot be said for Comyns. The heartthrob previously dated fellow pop stars Michelle Green and, more notably, Isabel Merjos. Both relationships piqued the interest of the media and Comyns' devoted fans, especially after they ended, with a frenzy of theories over who is the true breaker of hearts as well as doubts over Kato's abilities as a boyfriend. As expected, Victoria initially received a backlash from Kato's fans when they first announced their involvement with one another and she admitted that it was hard to process and deal with. From being one fifth of a moderately successful girlband to a globally successful solo artist as well as Kato's girlfriend, Victoria stated that things were "unsettling" and that she feared people would perceive her as an opportunist. Over time though, Victoria has learned how to handle the wave of negativity which is still sometimes hurled her way today.

Speaking in April 2016, not long after announcing her pregnancy she said the following;

"People are going to perceive you the way they want to no matter what. I learned that the long and hard way. Kato and I have always had a very playful and somewhat sarcastic banter going on between one another. It plays a huge part in our relationship. For the longest time I felt like I couldn't be that way around him in public. If I sent out a "funny" tweet to him, a lot of people would hop on it, twist my words and accuse me of being mean or not good enough...or whatever else they thought. I stayed quiet for a long time and felt like I had to meet everyone else's standards and please them, like I needed validation in order to continue being involved with the man of my dreams. When you get a little older though, you just stop caring. It took me a while but I learned to accept that people will say whatever they want to anyway. They'll see a picture, a tweet, read a tiny article and make their mind up from that even though they don't us. We're a lot more grown now and don't let people's opinions impact us the way they might have done in the past. We just do us, continue to seek happiness and new opportunities and can't wait for this exciting new chapter of our lives."

Victoria is the second member of Brown Sugar to become a mother after Ife Wiseman gave birth back in 2012, who was also seen in L.A a few hours ago, most likely to congratulate and support her band mate and her boyfriend. The pop group reformed earlier in the year and topped the charts with "Say It Out Loud", their first single in half a decade. Plans for a full album and tour, as well as Victoria's third full-length studio album as a solo artist have all been pushed back to 2017 after the unexpected but much welcomed pregnancy. As for Kato, he finished up his critically acclaimed For The Record Tour back in July and things have been quiet on the music release front for a while now, so it is believed that he too has decided to take a small break from the industry until 2017 in order to raise his newborn twins and help Victoria every step of the way.

We here at Culture Uncut think a huge congratulations is in order for the lovely young couple and their new bundles of joy!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 21/10/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 21/10/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 21/10/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 21/10/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/10/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 23/10/2016(UTC), kandii on 31/12/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3643 Posted : 21 October 2016 02:13:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Nina: congrats and condolences. Happy for the babies,love. But sad you guys have twins. Twins are always weird. Like the fucking shining or something.

Erica: im a twin!

Nina:and you and mariko are weird.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 21/10/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 21/10/2016(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#3644 Posted : 19 December 2016 16:26:16(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)
BREAKING NEWS: Dominic Brown arrested for Domestic Dispute with Ex-Girlfriend, Tisha Jackson/ Tisha Jackson Bails Him Out of Jail

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

- Jackson and Brown photo'd in 2012 when they were a couple attending the Grammy's

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

- Tisha and Dominic exiting the police prescient where she posted $3,500 in bail for him.

All HELL broke loose in the Jackson-Westbrook household last night, December 17, 2016. But not with Pop Princess Tisha Jackson and her soon to be husband Drew Westbrook, the drama happened between Jackson and her ex beau, Dominic Brown.

Sources close to Brown told us that Brown was in New York City on business and decided to pay a visit to Jackson. The two have maintained an estranged friendship since their break up/summer fling that occurred summer of 2015. Brown stopped by Jackson’s to catch up and all was initially going well until the two of them began to divulge the statuses of their relationships to each other.

The same source claims that shade was thrown via Dominic about Jackson’s fiancée Westbrook and by Jackson about Brown’s girlfriend, Amy-Jayne. The source went on to say that “Dominic isn’t feeling Tisha with Drew at all, or Drew period. He doesn’t like Drew with Tisha and feels like Tisha is slumming. He doesn’t understand why she is with him. Maybe he is jealous to see Tisha move on and so quickly after he broke up with her last year. I don’t think he was expecting her to go back to Drew. I think he thought that she was going to eventually leave Drew and try to get back with him. But instead she chose her fiancée.”

UserPostedImage

- Are Tisha and Drew over?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sources close to Jackson said claims that, “[Tisha] Jackson absolutely hates Amy-Jayne, Dominic’s girlfriend. She hates her not only because Dominic is with her but she really hates her as a person. She hates that Amy-Jayne has copied her look and sound and is a generic version of her. She doesn’t respect her on any levels, and she feels Dominic can do better. She often wonders why did Dominic downgraded to D list star from the Princess of pop."

Both sources of Jackson and Brown said, but didn’t reveal specifics about how the argument started. They claim that Brown revealed news about his relationship with Amy-Jayne and Jackson was not pleased taking digs at Jayne. Therefore Brown began to throw jabs at Jackson’s fiancée, Westbrook. Allegedly Jackson began to hit Brown and Brown grabbed Jackson and threw her in the air. She landed on her bed, hitting her head really hard, leaving a knot on her forehead. Brown left the scene moments later.

Jackson went to the hospital to get the knot checked out by a doctor. When the doctor learned that it was a domestic dispute between Jackson and her ex the doctor at Lenox Hill Hospital called the police. The police then arrested Brown. It is reported that Jackson left the hospital and went to the prescient she learned Brown was at to bail him out last night, once she found out the news. However, the police explained to Jackson that she wouldn’t be able to post bail for Brown until today.

Hours ago Jackson and Brown were swarmed by paparazzi as she bailed Brown out of jail. Brown and Jackson entered her truck and she drove off. So what does this mean for the pair? Are Jackson and Brown back together? Are they a couple again? Is Brown still with girlfriend Amy-Jayne? Is Jackson’s engagement with Westbrook off? Only time will tell. Stay tuned for more updates on this breaking news.

Edited by user 19 December 2016 16:43:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
kandii on 19/12/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 19/12/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 19/12/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 19/12/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/12/2016(UTC), erich hess on 20/12/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 20/12/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/12/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/12/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3645 Posted : 20 December 2016 00:40:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: i sooooooooooo love drama when it doesn't involve me.

Nina: are you kidding,love? I know damned well you love being the center of attention .

Erica: yeah,but not for shit like this. I learned my lesson. This kind of attention sucks. It makes you wanna throw a chick to the floor.

Nina: I put this all on drew. I can't trust a beard like he has

Erica: a beard is a beard is a beard.

Nina: no...That beard says either his tongue is in your lady,or he's stealing her make up. It just looks too high maintenance,love.

Erica: there is just so much I don't know. Its a world of wonder.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
kandii on 20/12/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 20/12/2016(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3646 Posted : 27 December 2016 13:52:34(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
LAYLA SANCHEZ CAR EXPLOSION + STALKER

UserPostedImage

The SYNCO member seems to be making headlines once again for all the wrong reasons it's been over two years now since the 20 year old "I'm Coming" singer made headlines for being stabbed outside of a diner by an unidentified hooded figure but it seems like someone is still out to off poor Sanchez earlier today around 12:34 PM Sanchez visited the Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego, California after leaving the singer headed to her car where she reportedly heard some sort of ticking around the vehicle her first instinct was to get as far away from the 2016 Camaro SS as quickly as possible and it's a good thing she went with her gut feeling because if not the singer definitely would not have made it out as the car had exploded approximately 2 minutes after she headed away from it damaging eight other cars from the explosion which Sanchez has offered to pay for repairs on not much is known as to how the bomb could've got there however some shoppers reported seeing a hooded man tampering with the car and if that's not crazy enough a video was later posted on YouTube by an account called Anonymous the video titled "Dear Layla" in the video the man speaks about Layla and knowing everything about her he speaks on how he loves her and then goes on to threatening the 20 year old singer/songwriter he even takes a few jabs at the singers boyfriend Austin but don't take our word for it you can watch the video right here

VIDEO

Police are still trying to figure out where the video was filmed however whoever posted it is an evil genius as they still haven't been able to trace the video to the correct location Layla, Austin or SYNCO still haven't made any comments about the video but with over 6 Million views it's obvious it had to get back to some of them we here at Culture Uncut are praying for safetu for Layla and everybody involved in her life but what do you think? Make sure to sound off in the comment section below
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 27/12/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 27/12/2016(UTC), erich hess on 27/12/2016(UTC), kandii on 27/12/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/12/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/12/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 27/12/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 27/12/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/12/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3647 Posted : 27 December 2016 14:12:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: oh hell no! Layla....come to osaka. you will be safe as houses. you can totally stay in my house. without going into detail, there is no safer place you could be.

Erich: a 2016 camaro?! fuck that shit. only a 1967-69 camaro is acceptable. threatened death aside,this guy did layla a favor.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
mebeme101 on 27/12/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/12/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3648 Posted : 28 December 2016 06:31:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn: This is absolutely terrifying! At Pesky, we're doing all that we can to stop this from happening again and the police are involved, as stated. I can't believe this actually happened though and it has shaken all of us, so I can't begin to imagine what poor LayLay feels right now :( This man obviously needs some help and it's scary knowing that there's someone like that out there roaming freely. Hopefully this is all put to an end soon :/

Bilal: Bet this is the fucker who stole my phone too. Anyway, I am glad that Layla is relatively OK for now and like Dusty said, we're all working to put a stop to this. By the way, blowing up a car? That's just extra af.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 28/12/2016(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3649 Posted : 31 December 2016 04:27:01(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
DAKARI SMITH, FATHER OF COKE, DIES AT 53
ANNIKEN DAHL-SMITH AND COKE SAYS GOODBYE TO AN IMPORTANT MAN IN THEIR LIVES
UserPostedImage

Dakari Smith, Zimbabwean investor and husband of talent manager Anniken Dahl-Smith, has been pronounced dead just minutes ago by the hospital of which he has been under care for in the last 2 months. He was 53 and had been battling heart disease for almost 4 years now. The news of his condition and death comes as a shock to many fans, as the Smith's have kept yet another huge matter completely to themselves all these years. The family is known notoriously for their bizarrely private life, Anniken sneaking a pregnancy right under the media's nose 2 years ago and also Coke's mystery wedding with Kidd Amaze. To this day no one knows when the superstar couple actually got married. On this tragic day we are finally starting to learn details about the family's fight against Dakari's death and are receiving answers to questions we never thought to ask.

"Rum & Coke's hiatus had a lot to do with the health of Coke's dad." A source close to the family states. The usually busy duo were on hiatus for over a year and a half after Coke had to leave their Import/Export tour for unexplained reasons. It has now been revealed that due to Dakari's condition, Coke refused to work if she couldn't spend a proper amount of time with her father. "2014 was a rough period for the family. There were times when Dakari would have dozens of heart attacks a month. On top of that, Anniken was dealing with the surprise pregnancy which really depressed Dakari, knowing there was a chance he'd never get to see his second child." Dakari received a heart transplant in 2015 and while he had been doing well for a good year, his body began to reject the heart transplant. For the last few months they have been fighting to get Mr. Smith back on the list for a new transplant but unfortunately Dakari had a fatal heart attack early this morning.

Anniken Dahl-Smith released a lengthy statement explaining all of this and where the family is left to go from here. An excerpt is shown below:

Anniken Dahl-Smith wrote:
"Today we lost the backbone of our family but we have no intention of lying back and letting the family Dakari built fall apart. As he passes on, he passes over the strength that made him such a good man to all of us. For this reason neither I nor my daughter, Airemese, will be canceling any scheduled affairs. We ask that you respect this decision and be mindful of current events. Dakari was a hardworking man himself and knew his days were numbered, he made it clear to us that this is what he wanted and we wish to fulfill his last wishes."

Airemese responded with a Screenshot of a heart wrenching poem, "Death Uses A Lot of Laundry Detergent".

UserPostedImage

Dakari Smith is survived by his wife Anniken Dahl-Smith and his two children 22 year old Airemese Nicole Smith and 2 year old Arius Dawn Smith. We here at Culture Uncut are keeping the family in our prayers and hope the best for them going forward.

Edited by user 31 December 2016 04:55:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/12/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/12/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/12/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 31/12/2016(UTC), erich hess on 31/12/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 31/12/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 31/12/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3650 Posted : 31 December 2016 05:52:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko: I never knew she was married. I assumed test tube babies were involved. He seemed to have been loved by miss smith.

Erica: if I've learned anything: it's death is a person. Just a person filling an office. One gets to be death by killing the previous office holder. Inevitably deaths get lax and open themselves up to being attacked by clients.

Gretchen: that's from "on a pale horse"!

Erica: so? I love that book.

Gretchen: all of piers anthony's books are mediocre. Has he ever even met a woman?! He couldn't write a convincing female character if his life depended on it.

Erica: so? Some people spend years writing stories with female characters that are wildly inaccurate to real females.

*Gretchen and Erica both stare towards the walls of the room they are in. First the first wall,then the second,third ,and finally they look at the fourth wall.*

Edited by user 31 December 2016 05:53:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 31/12/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/12/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 31/12/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3651 Posted : 17 January 2017 02:28:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

BREAKING NEWS: Deneil Khan in "Critical Condition" After Knife Attack

UserPostedImage

Deneil Tauqir Khan, famous British rapper/MC and younger brother of music superstar Bilal Holmes, has been rushed into the high dependency until of Homerton University Hospital in Hackney, reports say. Not many details are known just yet and police are currently investigating and quizzing local residents of the area. It is believed that Khan was the victim of a gang attack as the borough of London where he resides is infamous for its youth gang culture and Khan himself has a dark past with links to gang crime.

Deneil was found in an alleyway which runs directly behind his home, suggesting that it was more than likely a planned and calculated attack on the rapper and not an unfortunate case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. A very serious injury, Deneil was said to have had his neck slit opened and was found heavily bleeding out when paramedics arrived on the scene. The area around him was heavily tarnished and freshly vandalised, suggesting that an intense battle ensued before Khan suffered the potentially fatal wound. On top of the surprise attack on the rapper and where he was left to bleed out, what has alerted authorities even more is the sudden absence of the distressed male caller who contacted emergency services. The civilian discovered the MC just in time but fled the scene before help turned up, arousing a lot of suspicion. Was this a random good Samaritan who just couldn't handle the shocking sight or the aggressor who suddenly had a change of heart and was stricken with heavy guilt?

The critically acclaimed musician who once lived a very private life has been the focal point of a lot of negative media attention as of late, regarding his private life. Most of the backlash has been hurled by the fans of his fiancee, Mandy Williams. They believe that the outspoken and ballsy rapper was pivotal in the breakdown of Williams last year which also saw her enter a rehabilitation programme. Also, rumours of adultery and hidden sexuality have plagued him as of late with many insiders in the media as well as people on social networking sites linking him to fellow rapper and close friend Drew Westbrook. Although highly unlikely, is it possible that his alleged antics have caused someone to lash out in retaliation?

Deneil is currently in the high dependency unit at the time of posting this article, however, with such a severe injury that the majority of unfortunates who suffer it succumb to, it is not guaranteed that Khan will pull through. Despite surviving the initial impact, according to medical reports, there is a high chance of one dying from haemorrhage, shock and asphyxia from aspirated blood. We here at Culture Uncut are keeping the talented Grime superstar in our thoughts and prayers.
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/01/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/01/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 17/01/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/01/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/01/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 17/01/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 17/01/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3652 Posted : 17 January 2017 03:04:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: oh shit.i don't know if I was attacked with a knife if I'd be going to a place called hackney.

Nina: it's a place,love. A place. Right shithole it is too.

Erica: worse than where you used to live?

Nina: nah. I think Whitechapel still had the edge in general shadiness.

Erica: so random attack,or targeted hit?

Nina: definitely targeted hit,love. I wouldn't put it past being Mandy that hired them to do it. Send a message she isn't to be fucked with. It's gotta be something personal. I mean, c'mon everyone knows Billy is his brother. That guy isn't one to fuck with either.

Chloe: ask Andrea!

Nina: too soon,love!

Chloe: see? This why I rarely speak.

Erica: I'm torn. On one hand he's Related to someone whom I'm not sure how I feel about anymore....And on the other..That's fucking hardcore of Mandy and frankly kinda hot.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#3653 Posted : 21 January 2017 03:04:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Breaking News Tyron Jackson Arrested and could face life in Prison

UserPostedImage

Tyron has be a train wreck years after seeming had something going for him. Days have not be kind to tyron who when was found had gashes, scars, swollen gums, and a hand missing. Police don't have any evidence of tyron doing any wrong doing but suspects close heard about Tyron being in the area of Deneil after his neck was cut. Videos and pictures have surface of Tyron having a gun being pulled on him my singer Mariko, and then taking the gun away from her and pointing at her. Video of Vara in her home getting molested before her disappearance. Plans of kidnapping Aikya and confronting Nina one half of the Rum and Coke duo.

This all starts when Tyron was a contestant on the show Big Brother Celebrity Edition and stabbed himself on television. Since then he was on get me out of here I'm a celebrity, before leaving and coming back with a craze new personality. If found guilty he could at the very least spend his life in prison. if found he was the one who did all this thing including attack Deneil he could be looking at the death penalty but Tyron's lawyer says that this feeds into Tyron insanity case.

Quote:
My client has never once done anything to Deneil or the khan, and the evidence that was found was part of a movie called "Failure" We done all thought things in control environments where no one was harm in anyway shaped or form. My client was found with missing finger nails and bone factures in his feet. Where is the police on the assault on my client. We wish Deneil and his family nothing but the best for them but this was profiling at it's worst.

Tyron hasn't done anything to help his case as he remains quiet of his attack and what happen to him or what happen the day of the attack, but he did release a video prior to the attack "I don't care who is at fault for this, I don't care about reason. The hate that I had in my heart may never go away. I'm at peace with all of that. But I can't turn the other cheek anymore. I can't show forgiveness. That is not my role. What I can do is expose your deepest darkest fear and bring it to life. A monster without remorse or feeling and leave you scared. Afraid of what I'll do next. I'm here, and I can't die, no matter how much you want it, no matter how tired I am of it, run" This could have been a transmission of guilt before going to attacking Deneil.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 21/01/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 21/01/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 21/01/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 22/01/2017(UTC), erich hess on 22/01/2017(UTC), kandii on 22/01/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3654 Posted : 22 January 2017 12:40:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:this never came up as a new post for me. its tradition my people comment on every article posted here.

Mariko: you know what? fuck this guy! i really should have killed him when i had the chance. totally would have been self defense. also,its not like any jury would convict me even it it wasnt. even before what he claims is a "movie". i was there. i was part of it. it psychological torture is what it is. i fucking loathe vara. but she didnt deserve what this article claims. i will fucking pay 1 million dollars to the person who murders him in prison.
tyron is a psycho bastard and needs to be put down.

Erica: um...mariko? im pretty sure public murder for hire schemes is a crime.

Mariko: *giggles* mere hyperbole....10 bucks to whomever rapes him
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3655 Posted : 31 January 2017 15:28:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Wasted Izzy Table Dances During Weekend Dinner [Video Below!]

UserPostedImage

It was a fun weekend for Isabel as the newly married singer was apparently celebrating with friends and family. As captured by the fan taken video, Izzy was seen drinking and even dancing on tables to Cassie Valentine's "Hurt".

For those of you who follow any social media accounts or celebrity gossip blogs, Joey Starzzz, Izzy's long time boyfriend, had announced via snapchat that the pair had gotten married. What everyone didn't know, and we found out, was the pair never had a wedding. Instead, they made it official at a courthouse and have made plans to have a small, intimate wedding for the couple soon.

On Saturday, Izzy was spotted in New York at a rooftop restaurant with a few friends and family. Sources from the party say Izzy had been drinking and having fun, which then turned into a sort of karaoke party with Izzy taking center stage. It's a refreshing sight to see the big star enjoying herself candidly and casually like any other person her age. You can watch the video below!

There's no set date or many details about her wedding but hopefully we'll learn more as the date approaches!

Edited by user 31 January 2017 22:32:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/01/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 31/01/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 01/02/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/02/2017(UTC), kandii on 13/04/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3656 Posted : 31 January 2017 16:04:27(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: Good for Izzy she is just a young adult having fun living life. Just cause you famous doesn't mean you can't take pleasure in the little things.

Jake: wait a second married to long time boyfriend that wasn't that old guy?

Chris:idk maybe he couldn't hang.

Edited by user 31 January 2017 16:06:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/01/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3657 Posted : 01 February 2017 02:57:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: it's only a hop,skip,and a jump from table dancing to pole dancing.

Nina: you definitely want to wait until they're on the pole,love. Dancing around on a table with money stuck to your feet? Not cute. Too close to coming out of the potty with TP stuck to your shoe.

Erica: what do you think Izzy was drinking?

Nina: champagne. You just know she is the sort to say," tee hee. The bubbles tickle my nose."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/02/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3658 Posted : 06 February 2017 04:13:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kidd Amaze Last Album!
UserPostedImage

Since he has showed up on the scene Kidd Amaze has Amazed and impressed everyone with his lyrics and singles but now it might be coming to an end. Sources are saying that while it has been a while since he done new music Sources say that his next project could be his last one until further notice. Reports have it that this might be in connection with Airemese schedule as witnesses saw Anniken and TJ at a restaurant having lunch before. Later when asked about if he had anything in the works maybe another mixtape year before another album, He told everyone that will be working on an album, hopping others enjoy it. "The next thing I'm going to be doing I kind of know how I'm going to start it but I might just take a break afterwards you know." When asked about these comments he told us here "I had this talk about what is it that I want to do, and I feel like what I want to say is something I shouldn't put in any form and just say it. About our country and about our role in the world at large. There so many other things that I want to do that music has open the door and made a way but I want to use this platform as more than just an Entertainer. I don't want to force music out because I need to meet a certain quota, so I feel like I this will be the last project until I have more things to say and find music to be the best platform for it." This leave a big hole in hip hop again, and what does this mean as the artist Kidd Amaze, if he taking more time to be more hands on with this label JustRecord who haven't done much of anything this year side from Johnny Carter new release Same Memories.

Edited by user 06 February 2017 04:16:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 06/02/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 06/02/2017(UTC), erich hess on 06/02/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/02/2017(UTC), kandii on 06/02/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 06/02/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 06/02/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/02/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3659 Posted : 06 February 2017 05:18:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:agh poop. isnt he like the only male rapper out there?

Nina: worth a shit? yes,love. yes he is.

Erica: well,time to stuff a banana in my trousers and give it a go.

Nina: banana or not,you're fucking rubbish at hip hop. your sister briefly dating rum doesnt qualify you. if anything,it qualifies mariko.

erica: but it doesnt hurt,right?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 06/02/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3660 Posted : 06 February 2017 08:12:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Lotus: Bitch WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! My faves are falling apart!!! I had to lay around depressed because Deneil was out here half dead and now you're just going to quit?? Like, this is lowkey how I want you to end, if you look at the greatest rappers of all time, they're only considered that because they died in their prime and therefore never got the chance to fall off the top. You're protecting your legacy by refusing to release music just to release it. It's such a smart move and I know it but it fucking hurts, Kidd 😢
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 06/02/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 06/02/2017(UTC)