logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

16 Pages«<1011121314>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#221 Posted : 31 July 2013 09:50:40(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Radio: Thank you my doll, it's the truth that I run from....

OOC: Thank you so much!

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
kandii on 31/07/2013(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#222 Posted : 31 July 2013 14:34:05(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

Written By: Radio Vine
Produced By: Radio Vine, Joseph Hjoui, J'VAII
Label: Studio 60 Records
Length: 5:14 (Album Version) 4:45 (Single Version)

Beginning Arrangement:
The record is one of a king, Radio really outdid herself with this arrangement. It will stuck you soon as the beginning arrangement begins. It starts off this this dramatic orchestra piece as in the background is sounds of a club mingling with several people, you hear German and Spanish accents.
It begins at (0:00- 0:52) At the mark of (:34) of the arrangement is where dramatic crying begins. Radio sounds as if she is already in a high state of emotional stand-base. She is crying heavily on the record, the German and Spanish accents begin to get a little more louder.

"Radio you need to stop crying.." a lady in a German accent says in a high pitch voice. Radio continues to cry even more louder. " You are just disgusting WOMAN!!!!!" a deep Spanish man's voice screams. Radio cries more dramatically and then the beginning arrangement screams in a horror fulled slob. " YOU ARE JUST LIKE US, WE ARE ALL ALIKE..." as she continues to scream as the German an Spanish accent begins to quiet now. A soft woman's Spanish accent comes into the mic, you can hear her clearly. " You are stupid woman. He is something you dont need, you need to ESCAP-" she fades out as the sound of a door swinging open and hitting a hard brick wall. Sounds of a hard footsteps are heard, running with a quick pace and crying. All of the sudden, a sound of a hard fall on the ground. Hard steps seems is running towards the fall, " I told you bitch." a loud scream is heard.

Liftoff
Heavy breathing is heard. " You crazy bastard." is said in a low tone. " Baby, we are like music... beautiful..." a man's heavy voice is heard as
is heard. The liftout is the beautiful voilen playing as Radio does her strong vibrato adlibs with her deep tone and her controls notes. She takes it in a medium pitch but rises to her vibrato being really strong when she goes into a stronger chest note, her vibrato is mixed with a low whistle notes that she mixes with, adding soulful and strong adlibs while the voilen plays beautifully in the song. As the voilen goes higher to into pitch, Radio begins to belt out the adlibs in the same vibrato. She does a long vibrato note where she hits in a high head voice, fading away, letting her head voice relax easy on the last note as she takes a deep breath..

Sound

It begins very slow with her slowly singing every vowel and every work slowly, her deep soul is heard with the verse as soon as the slow and heartbreaking, rather depressing liftoff of the sound begins you hear the deep moan and sadness coming from into of Radio's throat. Her chest notes are slow and low, she feels every word as her vocal range increases as the sound then increases, she goes into a more relaxed chest note and then blows us completely away as the chorus in full falsetto as she mixed beautifully in with her full chest notes, and lower tones in her timbre. Her opera vibrato is heard along the chorus.

Vocal Breakdown

The verse begins with her slowly singing with her low notes, her timbre is heard with her strong tone that is very controllable with the last line of lyrics. Her soul is heard when she mixes her vibrato and upper chest notes. Her chest notes are slow and low and she sings every word and hits every vowel but covers it up with a vocal techniques when she hits it with a soft head voice to focus on the vowel to have bigger and better vocal range later in the song, like during the bridge when she sits it all in one in a high whistle note with a little mix of a falsetto in her rich and forward tone. Her rich tone during the verse is rich and forward, big mixed with a head voice that is heavy in her tone but still managed to switch to a stronger chest note during the second verse, rally focusing on the vowels. The background singers are just doing short riffs in the back, you can hear the raspy in their vocals but Radio overtakes her tone when she lifts her vocals and doubles them in the background, creating a slow futuristic sound in the background along with the background soulful and raspy riffs. During the bridge, the instrumental stops down even more when she sits in a high falsetto type, then more of a tenor regular type vocal type. Her long notes and runs towards the end is the most shocking, it shows you Radio's vocal range though notes and control. She goes on to last a six second long note with ending with a short whistle tone, the falsetto is slow but keeps with the dramatic bridge piece where the background singers are sound as if they are in a opera show where they put their riffs higher along with Radio's whistle tone during the amazing bridge arrangement.

Bridge Breakdown

During the bridge Radio and the background singers are singing 'Us' in all harmony, very slowly and in a high register as the bridge is slow and romantic while Radio adds adlibs and the sound of her crying.
The bridge breakdown begins at (4:47) the chorus is different for the rest of the record as the instrumental and pace changes and Radio is now singing in a low register as the background singers supports the higher notes.

Lyrics (End commentary at the end)

Us like fire, everything that comes our way, we will burn.
No one is between us, us is space we are above,
everything that comes your way, we will destory.

Us is like war, Us is like the bees on the walls.
Us like the broken glass,
Us is like the violence in Iraq.
Shooting down any happiness that comes your way.

You are like us, we will never go as far
we're the ones who love so wrong. Who love so wrong, we will never go as far.
Too far down that road, it's too late to turn around. We're the ones who love so wrong,
we will never go as far...

Us is like the bottom of a peak, jumping down, hard to breath.
Us like the bible I read everyday, religious cant save us now.
We are in too deep. If we take every little thing we did,
all the words we said, us is like heaven everyday.

Us is like beautiful nightmares, kisses that slowly go away.
Us is like music, it can end anyway.
Us are romantic films, tears are the reason we fade away.

Too far down that road, it's too late to turn around. We're the ones who love so wrong,

We are in too deep, us are like a bottom of a deep pit.
We are so damn lucky, us are like hell in several heavens.
We dont even collide together, us are accidents waiting to happen.
Us is sin in this world, everyone's against us.

Us (Us)
Baby, us (Us)
we will never make it as far.
Too far down that road, it's too late
to turn around.
Us (Us) baby us,
ooooo us, yes, it's us.
Us (x6)

Too far down that road, it's too late to turn away. We're the ones who love so wrong,

We dont even collide together, us are accidents waiting to happen.
Us (x6)

We're the ones who love so wrong,
Us (x6)

We will never go as far, we are too
far down this road. We will never go as far.
I'm sorry baby.

End Commentary

Radio static is heard like 'Your Vow' record as Radio is heard breathing heavy again as the Spanish accent of a woman is heard whispering, " death is where you are... but you cant seem to find it... Here are we again......" The sound of a door swinging ien is heard as a huge fearful grasp is heard as running footsteps is heard as the Spanish woman yells, " Run dear, Run!" Police sirens are heard as they fade out and on to the next record.

Edited by user 08 June 2014 17:32:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked Moquel for this useful post.
kandii on 31/07/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 31/07/2013(UTC), Walton on 31/07/2013(UTC), erich hess on 31/07/2013(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#223 Posted : 01 August 2013 03:10:17(UTC)
Moquel

' Us' will be avaliable today on Studio 60 Records! Go out and buy it, request it on your local radio!!
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#224 Posted : 03 August 2013 03:33:01(UTC)
Moquel

OOC: Bumping this up so people can see 'Us' and I will do a performance.
UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#225 Posted : 03 August 2013 03:42:50(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Julia: I guess your state of mind represents this song, it's brilliant, like an opera and catchy like a pop song. I enjoyed the listen can I wait for a disturbing music video? because while I was listening to it, I totally imagined inumerous visions and images.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Moquel on 03/08/2013(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#226 Posted : 03 August 2013 03:46:59(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Julia: I guess your state of mind represents this song, it's brilliant, like an opera and catchy like a pop song. I enjoyed the listen can I wait for a disturbing music video? because while I was listening to it, I totally imagined inumerous visions and images.

Radio: My state mind is CRAZY right now doll, it's all over the place and sadly, I don't know how to control it. Thank you so much, it's very fucking nuts, I'll tell you that much. It's not even completed because I want it to be perfect... it's insane Julia. Love you doll.

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#227 Posted : 03 August 2013 03:47:40(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Dakota : Didn't think I'd say this but ... this is one of the best comebacks ever . You've restored all of my hope in music .

Edited by user 03 August 2013 03:48:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Moquel on 03/08/2013(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#228 Posted : 03 August 2013 03:51:00(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Dakota : Didn't think I'd say this but ... this is one of the best comebacks ever . You've restored all of my hope in music .

Radio: Ahhhhhhhhhh doll!!! thank you, you better say that doll. Thank you doll. You are one beautiful woman... Jesus..... eh eh eh eh, my god.

Edited by user 03 August 2013 03:56:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#229 Posted : 03 August 2013 03:56:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post

Radio: Ahhhhhhhhhh doll!!! thank you, you better say that doll. Thank you doll. You are one beautiful man... Jesus..... eh eh eh eh, my god.

Dakota : Man ?! You're going to do me like that lol . No problem . We should hang out one day .

Offline Moquel  
#230 Posted : 03 August 2013 03:57:44(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post

Radio: Ahhhhhhhhhh doll!!! thank you, you better say that doll. Thank you doll. You are one beautiful man... Jesus..... eh eh eh eh, my god.

Dakota : Man ?! You're going to do me like that lol . No problem . We should hang out one day .

Radio: Sorry doll, I meant one stunning ass woman. I was thinking about this crazy ass man and he has my mind fucked up, Jesus. No doll, never do that you. YESSSSSSSS! I agree, it will such an beautiful time with you.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#231 Posted : 09 September 2013 11:25:27(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

- how do I look sanes? Look bitches, I see all of your tweets, Radio is this, Radio is that, Radio needs to come back. I FUCKING KNOW! I been slacking lately because I'm focusing on this fucking guy that I love so much that makes love to me though abuse and fire hits to my face, yet I still managed to be beautiful, or at less I think so. I haven't had sex... AT FUCKING ALL. I get horny, lonely at times... the lonely hearts club is now open... because I want to be loved, braced.... but that mother fucker has it coming. Last night before I went to finish the 'Us' video, by the way will be premiering on VH1 exclustively and VEVO THIS THURSDAY! So don't fucking miss it. It's brutal... I mean, this shit is fucking nuts. I don't know how I come up with this shit because it actually happens. I came home last night to see my lover naked... I said " Oh my god, I'm getting laid.." BUT I saw that he cut his waist.. the blood was dripping.. the room was cold. I went in, walked in the room and took off my clothes as he softly touched my skin and told me, " blood is thicker than water.." I smiled and then laid on bed and closed my eyes. He got on top of me and said, " What if I wasn't what you thought I was..? as I screamed to him biting my lips as hard as he can. " Now, pain is love and love is pain..." as my lips started to bleed... I heard the radio slowly turning on as he puts on 'Your Vow'. I rose up slowly and we danced all night... danced and danced until we both fall asleep. He woke me up in the middle of the night and said just as simply. " You're beautiful..." I smiled. " I love you..." as the radio Deejay announced, " Radio Vine. Color Me.." The tears fall down my eyes... he smiled. " You are the fucking star, now get your ass up and act like it.." Now what you all wanted.. it's here.. it's here... the iconic masterpieces begins now...

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Moquel for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 09/09/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 09/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 09/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 09/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 09/09/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 09/09/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#232 Posted : 09 September 2013 11:29:20(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

OOC: This shit made me laugh lol I just love her crazy attitude!
Offline Moquel  
#233 Posted : 09 September 2013 11:33:51(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

OOC: This shit made me laugh lol I just love her crazy attitude!

OOC: I just make her as crazy as I can make it. thank you for the support Daniel, you're amazing. love ya.
UserPostedImage
stephaniewazhere on 09/09/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#234 Posted : 09 September 2013 12:11:22(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
ooc:sometimes radio scares me. she is nutty as all get out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Moquel on 09/09/2013(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#235 Posted : 09 September 2013 12:18:09(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
ooc:sometimes radio scares me. she is nutty as all get out.

OOC: That's the point lol.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#236 Posted : 09 September 2013 12:26:49(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
ooc:it works. and the face claim?? perfection. it goes so well with the radio character
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Moquel  
#237 Posted : 09 September 2013 12:31:47(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
ooc:it works. and the face claim?? perfection. it goes so well with the radio character

OOC: Yes, I wanted Radio to look really normal, an average girl, but I wanted to pass the message of seeing someone looking perfect outside but on the inside has a lot of issues and problems that she covers up with her unique beauty. I have so much to share with her and I can't wait to you all see it.
UserPostedImage
erich hess on 09/09/2013(UTC)
#238 Posted : 09 September 2013 12:34:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Daniel: Damn baby, you looking mighty fine!

OOC: I like her, I think she reflets your personality very well :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Moquel on 09/09/2013(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#239 Posted : 09 September 2013 12:37:13(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Daniel: Damn baby, you looking mighty fine!

OOC: I like her, I think she reflets your personality very well :)

Radio: DONT CALL ME BABY DANIEL, if you handle this shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, oh shit, I crack myself up... Daniel, you are a fish boy, so perfect like water.... I want you.. do you want me?

Manager: Radio, that's not how to approch someone darling...

Radio: Shut the fuck up, he told me I look good, I want to float with him.

OOC: Yes, she is a mix of some of my friends and myself.
UserPostedImage
kandii on 10/09/2013(UTC)
#240 Posted : 09 September 2013 12:41:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Daniel: Baby, I'm the best fisherman of the sea, now however, if yo shit smell like tuna, that's a no for me. But if yo shit clean, come and be my little crazy Queen ;)
thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Moquel on 09/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 09/09/2013(UTC)