logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<286287288289290>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#5741 Posted : 17 April 2014 11:16:58(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
erica looks down slightly when she feels nichole go tense.she assumes she over stepped a line when referring to the pair of them as there for her children. it had always felt like "these are mine. that one is yours" to erica. she didnt mind,of course. she wasnt sure if she was ready to share takara. watching occasionally was one thing,but being being an equal parent was slightly different. but jumping to that level with nicholes kids may have offended her. "i hope they dont commit you." erica says dourly. " those places are horrible." she sits on her hands,as she doesnt want to see her wrists where the restraints were. "if they label you are a danger to yourself and others..what does that make me!?" erica says with a little giggle, "i am pretty sure you are allowed to be alone with marlena and virginia." she makes light of it,but it does hurt inside to know people that are close to her still think she is dangerous.erica looks up to the side of nicholes face. everything about their new life was a horror. the kidnapping,sam's leaving, natalya being killed...their lives were so broken,they could only fit with each other. "i dont know what i'd do without you,nichole.i love you so much that it hurts...or it is from all the cigarettes i smoked just to be around you more." she smiles at nichole. "do you think a person can have more than one soul mate in life?" she asks with a pained sigh.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5742 Posted : 18 April 2014 06:31:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole's face tightens when Erica talks about them possibly committing her. She had almost forgotten that Erica had been in a hospital a short time ago. It was something that she desperately wanting to forget. When she thought about it, she became so upset and frustrated with Erica that she wanted to scream. Instead, she lets out a sigh and shakes her head. "They don't really have a reason to commit me unless I start threatening to kill myself or somebody else... and I don't think I'm that far gone yet." She tries to laugh, but it gets stuck in her throat and comes out more as a cough. She's shaken out of her depressive train of thought when Erica asks if there's a possibility of two soul mates in somebody's life. She had never thought about it. In her mind, soulmates were like god - maybe they were real and maybe they weren't, but she had never actually took the time to sit down and wonder about it. "I suppose so," she says back after a few moments of silence. "I guess anything is possible when it comes to love."
Offline erich hess  
#5743 Posted : 18 April 2014 08:27:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"yet being the operative word. i bet there were times you wanted to ring somone's neck. " erica says without laughing.she didnt want to seem pushy or bossy,but knowing nichole didnt even tell sam what she had told her ,it concerned erica. " but if you ever are committed,you better believe i am coming in there too.i grew to like the drugged applesauce. ooh! we should serve that for thanksgiving." she says excitedly,bouncing slightly.it was typical erica. something serious,followed by a joke.erica wiggles her bare toes for a little,while nichole speaks. the paint was chipped and irritated erica greatly. she hated being imperfect. "i think so too. i like to think that is us. we get each other." erica says quietly,still frowning at her toe. she doesnt add, "i am lucky to have found this twice." as she doesnt want to say anything about her past life.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline erich hess  
#5744 Posted : 17 May 2014 03:12:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica whistles as she washes a dish. It was from lunch that she had cooked. Takara was with her best buddy,marlena. Erica wiggled her butt happily as she scrubbed. She loved Takara,but did enjoy the occasional free time..she presses the intercom button and her voice carries over the ship," will the owner of a cute Japanese girl report to the galley? Her high beams are on." She giggles and hops on the counter. She loved being on the ship,and felt she could be as open with her love for nichole as she wanted. Nobody here was going to accuse her of being heartless.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5745 Posted : 17 May 2014 03:51:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole was sitting in her and Erica's room. She had moved the keyboard into their room earlier in the week so she could work on writing her next album, but she hadn't gotten a lot done lately. She had had a lot on her mind, especially since she had seen the exchange between Honor and Erica. It upset her, but she knew that eventually she would have to deal with it. Natalya had to deal with Erica flirting with Suzie all the time - so now it was Nichole's turn with Honor. It was almost the same situation. The more Nichole thought about it, the angrier and more upset it made her, so when she heard Erica's voice over the intercom, she was immediately irritated. She sighs and stands up, running her hands through her short, curly hair as she makes her way to where Erica is. "Hey," she says softly, leaning against the door frame, her arms crossed across her chest loosely. "What's up?"
Offline erich hess  
#5746 Posted : 17 May 2014 04:01:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica thought she was being rather adorable,and to not get anywhere near the reaction she wanted...made her feel self conscious. " i was just lonely and thought you could use a break from working. I finally found all the parts to mousetrap. You know how they say anything can be a strip game." She laughs,but far more restrained than usual.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5747 Posted : 17 May 2014 04:09:45(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Heh, cute," Nichole says back when Erica talks about the Mousetrap strip game. She smirks and then shrugs. "Is that all you wanted? I need to get back to work. You can come into the bedroom if you want, but..." She shrugs and turns back around. Passive Aggressiveness +10.
Offline erich hess  
#5748 Posted : 17 May 2014 04:16:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica couldn't understand why Nichole was acting as she was. She looks down and shrugs a little, " yeah...I guess that's all I wanted." She mutters in a small voice,very hurt. She doesn't immediately follow as nichole turns and leaves. She is really trying to take in what is going on. She finally settles on it being from work. Nicholes songs where physical pieces of nichole. Maybe she was writing about Sam or something and it had her in a funk. Erica hops down and skips behind nichole, "i love to watch you write. You make the most intense expressions. " Erica says brightly again. Maybe she could lift her girlfriend out of the funk.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5749 Posted : 17 May 2014 04:24:46(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole squeezes her eyes shut tight as she walks back towards the bedroom with Erica following behind. She didn't want to be angry and mean to Erica, but she had a hard time holding in her emotions most of the time. "Thanks," she says back as she sits back down at her piano. She plays a couple of notes and lets out a sigh. "Can you answer a question for me?" She asks suddenly, not wanting to continue this passiveness anymore.
Offline erich hess  
#5750 Posted : 17 May 2014 04:31:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica smiles when she sees nichole at the keyboard. She loved seeing her play.no matter what it was. Nichole seemed graceful with her playing. Erica felt she looked like a club footed pony when she played piano. She jumps a little when nichole stops and speaks. Ericas first reaction is to joke,but it finally clicks. Something is up with nichole. Erica kneels on the floor,with her hands stop her knees. "I can....?" She answers carefully.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5751 Posted : 17 May 2014 04:34:09(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole didn't pause before going straight into her question when Erica answered. "Do you know the difference between being friendly, and being flirty? Like, just tell me if you do. Do you know how to be friends with somebody without acting like you're sexually attracted to them? Or are you just attracted to everybody? I just want to know."
Offline erich hess  
#5752 Posted : 17 May 2014 04:45:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica clenched her knees slightly with her fingers. Nobody could push her buttons like nichole." I am not stupid,nichole. Of course I know the difference. And no,I don't find everyone attractive. But thanks for implying I'm a whore." Erica says bitterly. She gets off the floor and sits in a chair that has several shirts occupying its seat.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5753 Posted : 17 May 2014 04:49:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Okay. So I should just assume that when you're openly flirting with Honor, you're not just being friendly, you're actually flirting with her." Nichole nods, and then shakes her head and smirks. "That's... that's just great, Erica. Thanks." She shakes her head again when Erica looks angry. "Oh, good. You're upset. Because obviously you have every right to be," she says sarcastically.
Offline erich hess  
#5754 Posted : 17 May 2014 04:56:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" I've been to her house recently. Remember the last time I went to another woman's house? " Erica snaps. She couldn't. Believe nichole,of all people,was questioning her." I knew you would never trust me. That is why I am upset." She says,very hurt. Erica picks at her shirt hem in annoyance. She had this pictured going much different. She never thought nichole wouldnt trust her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5755 Posted : 17 May 2014 05:10:44(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"How am I supposed to trust you when you literally just told me that you're flirting with Honor, and you know that you're flirting with Honor? You think telling me that you recently went to her house makes that any better?" Nichole says back, her voice raising slightly. She groans in frustration and puts her hands over her face. "Okay, no. This isn't the way we're going to have this conversation. For once, let's try to have an adult conversation without us screaming at each other." Nichole stands up and walks around to the front of her keyboard. "I'm upset because not only are you flirting with Honor, but you just admitted that you know that you're flirting with her. I'm also upset because I feel like when I was trying to explain why I was upset before, you blew me off and immediately started making this my fault," she explains in an even, calm tone, although it's obvious that she's trying really hard to maintain her composure. She motions for Erica to respond.
Offline erich hess  
#5756 Posted : 17 May 2014 05:27:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica takes a deep breath. Nichole was right.they needed to act like adults. Herself especially. She was already flushed and felt the heat in her cheeks.she calmly lets the bottom of her shirt go and folds her hands on her lap. "I was trying to piss you off. You seeming not to trust me..hurt badly." Erica says,looking up to nichole. She was going to be an adult. " i took Takara to meet honor. That is it. Oh,I did make soup too.I owed her a meal." She takes another deep breath and shakes her head. " I...really don't flirt with honor at all. I have zero interest in her.,billy,or anyone else.I know....I know you have reason not to trust me. But I thought you knew me well enough to know real interest and playing around. " she explains in an equally calm way. They could do this. Things didn't need to be a replay of the old days. " I am sorry,I didn't mean to blow you off. I would be just as mad if you did that go me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5757 Posted : 17 May 2014 05:54:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole took a deep breath and sits down in the chair next to Erica. She was already feeling a lot more calm, but she was still upset. "Okay... See, this is why I asked if you knew what you were doing. Because you're saying that you don't flirt with Honor or anybody else, and I know very well that you do. Because you do it on Twitter. In front of me. In front of everybody. And it makes me look like a fool, and it's embarrassing." She puts her hand on her phone in her pocket. She was ready to show examples, if necessary.
Offline erich hess  
#5758 Posted : 17 May 2014 06:04:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica scoots over,or more aaccurately,makes the movement of scooting over.she's Still in the same spot. " i....I..never thought anyone thought anything of it." Erica says desperately,gesturing softly with her hands. " so I never really saw it as...well,like you say it looks. I thought it was just being cute and nice." She slowly puts a hand in NicholeS leg,wanting to touch her,but not sure she should. " I never meant to embarrass you.not ever." Erica swallows and shakes her head so her hair falls slightly onto her face. It helps her hide.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5759 Posted : 17 May 2014 06:41:35(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole slips her hand into Erica's and nods. "I know you didn't think anything of it. I know you well enough by now to know that you'd never deliberately go out of your way to hurt me. That's why I love you." She sighs. "And this is what I meant when I asked if you knew the difference between being flirty and being friendly. I didn't mean that I thought you were stupid, I just... well, you know. You saw being flirty as being friendly, when I don't." She shrugs. "When you call Honor the hottest woman on the planet, it hurts because I..." Nichole sighs. "I want to be who you think the hottest woman on earth is. Because you're who I think it is." She gives her a small smile. "Plus, you probably don't need to be blowing up Honor's ego any more than it already is."
Offline erich hess  
#5760 Posted : 17 May 2014 13:15:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica squeezes Nichole's hand gently,smiling slightly at the sight. She gives a little sigh and lays her head slowly onto Nichole's shoulder. " I love you too,Nichole. I guess I have been a shitty girlfriend,huh? ive always have been like that. I assume that is what people want,and like. If I am not flirty...people may not like me." Erica says quietly. Much of Erica's being is based on insecurity. Her bitchy teenage girl years,her overly flirty and cutesy musician years...normally she would barely utter these words to herself. But seeing Nichole this way..being with Nichole was much different than being around Nichole. Erica uses her other hand to play with Nichole's hair. " I.....never gave that a second thought. I always thought you were the most confident person I knew.i actually said that about honor? I am so sorry. Coleykins...you know you are the most beautiful person I know. Hottest too,if you wanna get all sexy with things."Erica blushes deeply after Nichole compliments Erica. " I am not hot at all. I don't have that smoldering sexiness like you. I'm just plain hitomi." She says,shrugging a little. She Studies Nichole's face and smiles. "Nobody has anything on you. Not even miss "I'm my own woman crush". Erica giggles a little before kissing Nichole's hand. " I will stop. Especially with honor. It is very disrespectful."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage