logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<288289290291292>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5781 Posted : 11 June 2014 02:33:51(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada looks up at Erich when he seems slightly hesitant about going to Bonn to see her father. She held some contempt towards her father from how her childhood went, but she knew that it was something that he never wanted to happen to her just as much as Ada herself didn't want it to happen. She never blamed her father for what happened - the blame was focused more on her mother and her mother's side of her family, whom she would never bring Marlena around ever. "I think that Marlena needs to see where she is from," she tells Erich. "And see her grandfather. "He will love her and she will love him, I am sure of it." She smiles.
Offline erich hess  
#5782 Posted : 11 June 2014 02:56:42(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17928 time(s) in 10420 post(s)
Erich nods slowly. " i think so too. It is very important she knows where she comes from. Especially from your side. Lets face it,Miami is about as culturally important as a turd." Erich says,he's always hated his hometown and wants nothing to do with it. He gives ada's waist a squeeze. " I'm sure he will adore here,and she him. Grandparents are always fun. Mine were crazy as hell. They were the whitest people I ever met."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5783 Posted : 11 June 2014 11:13:31(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles and nods, happy that her husband has agreed with her on where they should go. "Do you think the rest of them will want to go to Germany as well?" She asks. She knew how much she wanted to go, but she also understood that this boat housed more than just them. "I don't know if I've ever asked Erica or Nina or Nichole or anybody on their opinion on Germany..." She laughs a little.
Offline erich hess  
#5784 Posted : 11 June 2014 11:27:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich plays with ada's hair. he runs his fingers through it,then letting it fall back into place. her hair needs a good combing because of this,but erich will blame the wind. always with the wind blame. erich gives ada a wink and quips," rumor has it you are sleeping with the captain. people assume you hold sway over where we go." he chuckles before resuming his,er the wind's displacement of her hair. "as far as i know,erica is fine with anywhere.except japan,understandably. nichole....kinda scares me.so hopefully erica will convince her." erich says,while looking over his shoulder.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5785 Posted : 11 June 2014 11:33:46(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh, yes. I have 100% fucked my way on to this boat." Ada giggles and sighs, closing her eyes. She loved it when people messed with her hair. It was tangled, but that was because she simply hadn't brushed it this morning. She wasn't in the mood and figured that she wasn't trying to impress anybody today, so she thought that letting it go one day wouldn't be that bad. She looks back up at Erich and laughs a little bit again. "You are afraid of Frau Shade? Why?"
Offline erich hess  
#5786 Posted : 11 June 2014 11:49:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich cracks up and gives ada a peck on the lips. " say it loud,say it proud,miss hess. fucking all the way to the top! " erich nudges ada and nods to the crows nest. he smiles when he see how much ada enjoys her hair being fondled. he imagined it was,to use a cliche,good for her as it was for him. he found it very relaxing. he lets out a content sigh as he continues to play with it. he gives a little shrug,careful not to jostle ada too much. "i.... dont really know,i've just get the vibe she doesnt like me sometimes." erich says,lifting the hair off the back of adas neck and letting it fal again.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5787 Posted : 12 June 2014 06:36:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada nods when Erich mentions the feeling that Nichole doesn't like him. "I think that's just her general disposition," she says seriously, looking up at him. "I don't think she actually dislikes any of us. I mean... aren't we god parents to one of her kids or something like that?" She laughs at her lack of knowledge on who's god parent she is. After she had Marlena, she honestly stopped caring about anything else except her. "I'm sure she likes us."
Offline erich hess  
#5788 Posted : 12 June 2014 09:17:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

he thinks briefly before silently mouthing "oh yeah." . he had also forgotten that they were anything to nichole's kids. "i had honestly forgotten since our own little bundle of joy came into play. hers are cute,but marlena kinda gets the edge in my book.she is the heiress to our legacy,ada. manifest destiny and all that." he says pridefully. there probably wansnt a prouder father than erich. he would be willing to death race with other celebrity fathers,just to prove this. " i think erica got one too. how do you think that works out? now that they are all....you know? i swear we are all one swap away from incest or something on here." he chuckles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5789 Posted : 12 June 2014 09:43:30(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"The heiress to our legacy," Ada repeats, nodding. She had never thought about it like that, but it was true. For better or for worse, Marlena was always going to be thought of as the daughter of Erich and Ada Hess, and that was something she was going to have to live with for the rest of her life. She just hoped that it worked out in Marlena's favor most of the time. "Yes, I think Erica and Natalya were the god parents to Sylvie, and us to Kaya Rose. But now that Natalya has passed, I... I suppose just Erica is the god mother now. Until Erica and Nichole inevitably get married." She laughs a little and shakes her head, hoping that she was truly joking and that wouldn't ever happen. When Erich mentions how close they are to incest, Ada looks up at him wide-eyed and nods. "I was just thinking the other day that, well... What if, say, Layne and Takara start dating when they're older and they keep it a secret from everybody. That... that would be just terrible. How would Erica and Nichole explain to them that they can't do that because they are technically half-siblings?"
Offline erich hess  
#5790 Posted : 12 June 2014 10:08:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"being the daughter of germany's greatest export since the vw beetle will certainly be for better.i see her having a thriving stage career and culminating as the saucy occupant of the center square on hollywood squares." erich excitedly says. he was raised on 70's game shows,so he has an odd infatuation with them. his mother had them recorded and would pretend she was a genius by already knowing the answers. "wow,so nina and castor got the boy,huh? kaya does sound right.i think i remember holding her once. very....baby like,if i recall." erich muses,scrunching up his face in thought,in spite of recently feeding said child a bottle. erich laughs slightly and shakes his head. "unless nichole really pushes,and i do mean REALLY pushes,erica will never marry again. she still has some....loyalty? to natalya. i dunno. its one of those "erica" things." he shrugs. shrugs are his defense against really putting thought into things. deep down he has always thought natalya was best for erica,but didnt want to make the commitment to thinking that line. who knew what went on behind closed doors. erich listens to ada,becoming more appalled by the word. "i....i can only hope it ends at a kiss. like on star wars." he gives a little shudder. "can you imagine them breaking out the secret that they had been dating for years,and now were expecting a child?! most awkward thanksgiving ever. we must steer layne towards virginia. that is all there is to it. for future thanksgiving's well being." erich says,already planning the menu.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5791 Posted : 12 June 2014 10:41:35(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada's laughs and claps her hands. "Yes! Marlena can be the next Paul Lynde! I am suddenly very supportive of this idea!" She exclaims, throwing her head back. "Oh, my, could you imagine? Poor Marlena. May she always live in the shadow of our self-destruction and never surpass it." She holds up her hand as if she were giving a toast and then laughs a little bit again. "I hope Nichole and Erica never get married. I think Nichole and Sam are still technically married anyway, so I don't suppose it will happen any time soon. They are a very... passionate couple. I fear that binding them to each other would only intensify that in a way that it doesn't need to be." She shudders as well when Erich talks about the possible awkward situations that might arise from Nichole's children and Takara dating. "I think the best thing would be to explain to them from the beginning that they're related. I feel like that's the only way to deter that from happening. Like when a child is adopted and you don't want to keep the adoption a secret, you let them know early on that they are... It's an effective tool, if done correctly."
Offline erich hess  
#5792 Posted : 12 June 2014 11:13:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"yes!" erich says excitedly. "he was my favorite! he had it all. snazzy dress,excellent delivery...perfect for our little marlena." erich sighs happily and gives ada a tight hug. moments like this were proof she was the only one who really understood him. "i think marlena has huge shoes to fill in the area of self destruction. may she never discover the wonder of dxm and ether." he also raises his hand to toast. as much as he may joke about it,he didnt really want his daughter following in his footsteps. the law of averages probably meant she would though. "passionate...that is a good way to put it. marriage would just be something for them to rebel against. which would be terrible as i really couldnt see them with anyone else. could you imagine nichole dating...i dunno...that guy with the good hair in that one band. hell if i remember what it is. but the hair is just to die for. or erica with the bi korean girl? though i think we all know she'd try to steal you." erich giggles and gives ada a gentle elbow. "i am sure they will tell. i know erica carries on entire,very mature conversation with takara. " erich slowly shakes his head. "sam....gone but not forgotten. i imagine for his sake,he better hope nichole annulled the marriage and doesnt find him. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5793 Posted : 12 June 2014 11:30:39(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles brightly at her husband when he hugs her tight. She loved the moments when they really seemed to click with each other. In their bad times, she could always remember moments like this and know that they were really meant to be with each other. She smiles and kisses him softly. "She can openly experiment with drugs as we have when she's out of our house. Until then, she'll just have to experiment behind our backs." She giggles and kisses him again. Ada shakes her head when Erich talks about Nichole and Erica being with anybody else. "No, not anymore. Both Nichole and Sam, and Erica and Natalya seemed like odd pairs to me. I always felt like it was only a matter of time before Nichole and Erica found their way back to each other." She sighs. It was a sad and difficult situation that her friends found themselves in, and although they put themselves in that position, Ada still felt bad for them.
Offline erich hess  
#5794 Posted : 12 June 2014 12:13:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

he lightly touches the back of adas arm as they kiss. he was sure they were going to last and be the old people still making out. he imagined golf carts would be involved. erich chuckles and clenches his hands over his pockets. " i dont care where she experiments,as long as she keeps her paws out of our stash!" he was pretty sure marlena would end up pirating from them,or one of the other couples on the ship. most likely erica. that takara already seemed to have latched on to marlena as a partner in crime. "seriously...how do we approach that? its bound to come up." erich says,lost in thought. he remembers his own father giving him the "dont drink" speech while having a young erich hess mix him up a tom collins. erich plays with his wife's hair again,it relaxed him in the face of having to explain his actions to their daughter one day. erich nods slowly at ada knowing erica and nichole were going to end up together. "yeah....i wish it wasnt like it is though. natalya didnt deserve what happened..or what erica did to her." erich takes a deep breath and looks over the rail. he liked natalya a lot,but understood erica didnt do what she did out of spite. "whew. who'd a thought we would be part of the stable club with nina and castor?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5795 Posted : 12 June 2014 12:28:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada closes her eyes and relaxes as she thinks about how they'll approach Marlena about drinking and drugs. In a normal family atmosphere, they probably wouldn't have to think about how to approach this topic for a while - not until their kids were in high school, maybe. But seeing as who they are and the way that they lived, they would have to have the conversation much sooner than normal. "I... don't know. What do you think?" She looks up at him. "It's ridiculous for us to think that she will actually wait until it's legal for her to drink. Nobody waits anymore. Legal drinking age has lost it's importance. But what about other substances? What about weed?" She honestly wanted to know Erich's point of view on how he thought they should talk about this with their daughter. She was willing to stand by any rules he had on it, as long as she thought that they were reasonable. The worst thing that they could do is to have one of them be strict and the other one be lenient on something like this. "No, it was terrible what happened to Natalya," Ada agrees, shaking her head. "Absolutely terrible. And Erica cheating on her was not good at all. But... it was something that was bound to happen - the cheating, not Natalya's death. I suppose all we can do now is move on from it." She giggles and kisses him. "You know, from the first time we danced together, I knew I was going to be with you forever."
Offline erich hess  
#5796 Posted : 12 June 2014 12:54:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich is slightly taken aback,he wasnt expecting the ball to be returned to his court so soon. it was a touchy subject. erich had changed more diapers and prepared more bottles ,while blazed off his ass than he wanted to admit. drinking he had almost entirely cut out. ones coordination couldnt be compromised when handling a baby. in the great scheme of things,he didnt care much for alcohol on its own anyway. he probably should ask castor how he has handled this. his daughter surely knew what went on,and surely asked questions. "i....." erich pauses and looks to ada,wondering if his next few words will pass her requirements. "i think we should be open and honest with any questions she may have. i would rather have her experiment here than with people we do not know. i hope we have that kind of relationship with her where she wont be afraid to come to us or any of our extended family.i dont want her smoking weed when she is like 13 or so. that is just out of the question. but when she is mature enough to know what she is doing to herself....why not? but i do reserve the right to come down like a ton of bricks for anything injected or was a major plot point in breaking bad." erich says,surprisingly sternly. he had been giving this a little thought as of late,and was hopeful that ada was close in his views. erich smiles a little and nods. at times ada could put exactly what he was thinking into words he could not find. it was inevitable erica was going to cheat on natalya,but only with nichole. he knew erica well enough to know she wasnt on the prowl for any old hoochie. she took her marriage seriously,but she just loved nichole too much. "you are so right,ada potato." he says softly,kissing her again. " i am glad you knew it. because i really thought i was going to scare you away forever." erich laughs and smiles warmly.he remembered that day very fondly. "it makes for a kinda romantic story for marlena to hear,right? maybe we should live out the the crystal dress i was wearing."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5797 Posted : 12 June 2014 13:16:18(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles the more that Erich talks about his plan with Marlena. "I agree with you 100%," she says when he's finished and then gives him a quick hug. She honestly had doubts about their abilities to appropriately parent Marlena when she first found out that she was pregnant, but she didn't feel that at all anymore. Talking like this made her feel a lot more secure, not only in their parenting, but in their relationship as a whole. She giggles, loving it when he calls her Ada Potato. It was her favorite nickname that she's ever received - not that there's too many you can make up with Ada. "You could never scare me away, Herr Hess. I love you so much," she tells him with a smile. "And Marlena will think that we have the most romantic story ever." She smiles and looks down at her legging, straightening them out a little bit. "Do you ever regret the way that we got married? Secretly?"
Offline erich hess  
#5798 Posted : 13 June 2014 00:06:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich is relieved when Ada agrees with him. He did have some concerns with the pressures to be normal parents. But with them both being on the same page on the issue of drugs,it made it easier. Erich squeezes Ada back,happy that their parenting was going to work. " so we got the drugs out of the way. ....what about the other vice of our business....you know..how we made little marlena..? " Erich asks carefully. He couldn't imagine ever speaking to their child about what to do and being careful and all that. He smiles and holds ada's hand. He loved hearing about how Ada felt for him. " I love you too. I thought I may have Been overzealous in my usual antics and passion for German girls named Ada and tom Jones. We should tell marlena today,and see how she likes it. She is a very aware child." Erich says proudly. He was certain marlena would love the story,even if she wouldn't say anything. Erich smirks as he undoes the straightening of ada's leggings. "A little." He admits. " I Think we could have made out like bandits with appliances and Tupperware ...it would have been nice to do it with all our friends there.....how about you?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5799 Posted : 13 June 2014 02:34:16(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada takes in a deep breath when Erich asks how they will approach the topic of sex with Marlena. "Let's save that conversation for another time," she says simply. The possibility of her daughter drinking and doing drugs when she was older, she could deal with. But the possibility of her having sex when she was older? That was something Ada would take a couple years to become comfortable with first. She moves her body closer to Erich's, smiling. "I hope we are the type of parents that completely disgust our child by how openly in love we are," she says, giggling. She loved Marlena as a baby, but couldn't wait for her to become old enough to have conversations. When he asks her how she felt about their wedding, she sighs. "You know me... I would have married you any where, any time. It didn't matter. But sometimes I do think we missed a big moment in our lives. We got married... we just never really had a wedding."
Offline erich hess  
#5800 Posted : 13 June 2014 03:17:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Yes! I totally agree! We have several years before that is an issue." Erich says with much relief. He didn't mind if their little princess was smoking till she choked,but somethings were fine left in the future. Erich holds Ada and brings her ever closer. So much she is nearly on top of him. He liked the idea of being parents openly infatuated with each other. His own seemed like acquaintances at best. He had just assumed older people ...stopped,when they got older. At least until he moved in with randy. " yup. Oodles of pet names,and ass grabbing. We have to set a good exaMple of love for our daughter,right? " Erich happily says,giving Ada another hug. He hugs her tighter when she speak about marrying him at any time. There were times it seemed wrong that Ada loved him so much. He was nothing special,yet he ended up with a great life? " yeah.....we did miss that." Erich says,wiggling his feet." It was a whirlwind start of their relationships,all sense was thrown overboard and they flung themselves into it. " you think we should have one? You know,just for appearances? An open bar,Tupperware,drinking out of Tupperware...maybe a cheesy lounge band. It could be fun." He suggests,bumping her foot with his.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage