logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<289290291292293>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5801 Posted : 13 June 2014 12:41:00(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada smiles and nods, making herself comfortable as she sits practically all the way on her husband's lap. She knew that out of the group of people that she hung out with, Nina and Castor probably had the best relationship - maybe Karoliena and Cassie, but she hadn't spent enough time with them to truly see how their relationship was. But in her mind, she and Erich had the most real relationship. Sure, they fought - and sometimes those fights were so bad that several times they had almost gotten a divorce - but married couples fought, and sometimes they were hardcore. She could only think of one time that Nina and Castor had ever fought, at least openly. But she really thought that her and Erich were the most loving out of the group. They had always displayed themselves as best friends who are married to each other, and that's how she thought marriages should always be. She wasn't just his wife, and she loved that. She kisses him and lays back with her head against his shoulder, thinking. "I think I would like us to have a real wedding," she says finally, nodding. "Just one to say that we had it. I love you and I don't need a wedding to prove that I'm married to you or anything like that, but I would still really like one..." She laughs and looks at him. "Does that make sense?"
Offline erich hess  
#5802 Posted : 13 June 2014 23:54:31(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17928 time(s) in 10420 post(s)
Erich smiles wider with each word Ada speaks. It was a very Ada thing to say. Hers was a subtle cuteness that could sneak up and cut your throat before you knew what happened. Growing up,Erich loved the cramps,he still loved them. But one of the things he loved most was how perfect it seemed between ivy and lux. That is how be wanted love to be. While he doubted he and Ada would form a band together,he was confident they could. He could spend every waking moment with her and never "want his space.". She was his best friend,to the point he sometimes would sing the golden girls theme to her. " i understand completely. The first one was just for us,but we need to share our happiness. This proper wedding could be the catalyst for world peace....of at the very least ,an opportunity to have drinks and eats with our friends. What about in Bonn,so your dad can attend? We can stay for awhile,so nothing is rushed. I could get randy and Jane to fly out. There are plenty of babies to go around,it could be fun."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5803 Posted : 14 June 2014 00:46:44(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles and nods when Erich understands exactly what she was talking about. He was absolutely right - them getting married was for their happiness, but now they were ready to share that with everybody else. "In Bonn would be perfect! My father would really appreciate that," she says happily. "If you think your family would have no problem flying to Germany for our fake wedding, then I don't see why we couldn't have it out there." She winks and nudges him on 'fake wedding.' The wedding was something she desperately wanted, but she understood that even if everything about it didn't go according to plan, that was fine because none of the stress of a real wedding was going to be on them anyway.
Offline erich hess  
#5804 Posted : 14 June 2014 01:43:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich grins at the thought of their families finally being together. Randy had never asked about ada's family,but surely was curious. He would have no problem coming out. Jane may not,she didn't like Erich. Ada might be enough to entice her to come. Who didn't like ada? " I'd love Bonn too. I still think we could have walked right by each other years ago." Erich was convinced that since she was from Bonn,and that's where his band really took off..it was only natural they could have been in the same building at least once. He giggles when she elbows him. "It'll be as fake as that friend of Erica's lips. But I think it will be just as meaningful as the real one. We going fancy? Or something weird like Klingon language camp?" Erich asks,patting ada's leg.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5805 Posted : 14 June 2014 06:19:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada laughs a little when Erich mentions that there could have been a time when they were in the same building together at least when she lived in Bonn. "Yes, I suppose there could have been a moment, but for you to make any sort of move on me at that time would have been highly illegal," she says, still laughing a little bit. Their age difference had never really bothered her - she mostly just brought it up occasionally to give Erich a hard time. "Oh, I want something fancy," she says. "Something... traditional. It'll be weird for us to do something traditional, I know, but that's really what I want. Not a white wedding, persay, but not anything racy or tacky or themed..." She thinks for a moment, and then decides that she would ask Erica to help her plan the wedding later.
Offline erich hess  
#5806 Posted : 14 June 2014 13:49:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

A lot of times Erich forgot that Ada was quite a few years his junior. They shared enough interests that it never became an issue. He gives Ada's leg a little squeeze and laughs. "How illegal? Because in comparison,you may not have been the most illegal thing on the bus. We um....were creative with funding. " erich grins. Having a birth father in the police force had taught Erich effective trafficking. Which didnt work as planned. Drug addicts trying to keep product in stock was not a good idea. He was rather surprised with Ada wanting a traditional wedding. " sure,potato. Whatever you want. Though it will be hard not to be racy with you in a dress. Rowrz." Erich says while making a paw motion. He was sure Ada would be absolutely stunning in a fancy wedding dress. " sounds like a good idea. A night of being snappily dressed,all of friends snappy dressed...your father finally seeing me in my non scummy form..."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5807 Posted : 14 June 2014 15:12:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I suppose that depends. I have no idea how old you even are," Ada admits, laughing a little bit. She assumed that most people lied about their age, just as she had for so long before she met Erich. She had a rough estimate in her head of how old she thought he was, but she actually had no real idea. "Creative with funding...? What does that mean? Oh Gott, were you running prostitutes...?" She asks, her eyes getting wide. She had stayed away from asking a lot about Erich's hijinks before they met, mostly because a lot of them involved being with Erica and Karoliena, and she liked to forget that he was ever married to the two of them. She smiles when she thinks about her father and Erich talking and seeing each other again. Seeing them together made her happy. They were two of the most important men in her life - at least the two men that shaped her most into who she was today. "Do you remember the first time you met my father? Before we were even dating...?"
Offline erich hess  
#5808 Posted : 15 June 2014 00:48:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" I'm a man of mystery. Nobody really knows. Some say i was born from a romp between Richard Simmons and Phyllis diller during the dick caveat show...or I am actually 32. One foot in the fucking grave or what?" Erich shrugs. He hated being as old as he was. He could remember his parents at this age and they were certainly old. Sometimes it was best not to think about things,he scoots slightly away from ada. She was probably waaaay underage when he was in Bonn. Erich looks at ada blankly and says, " yes,Ada. I was running prostitutes. The most notorious pimp in western Europe.." he says flatly before giggling. The idea was pretty funny when be pictured himself in full 70's pimp garb." Nah, we would smuggle a bit of cocaine. ..a lot. Karoliena's bass worked great for it.' He says with nostalgia,it was always a life of danger back then. He smiles along with Ada. He loved seeing her happy about the prospect of things. He laughs and shakes his head before running his hands through his hair. " yeah,I remember fear. Fear he was going to kill ne for taking his little girl away. Or that he alreAdy knew who I was."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5809 Posted : 15 June 2014 03:52:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Thirty-two. Gross," Ada says jokingly, giving him a little nudge. She mentally calculates how much older Erich is than her, and then laughs. "I was probably eleven or twelve when you were in Bonn... That is so creepy to think about!" She laughs even harder, throwing her head back and then giving Erich a kiss on the cheek. "Awww... You were afraid of my father? He's such a sweetheart, though. At least to people he likes." She smiles. "I remember you were still married to Karoliena. And I had invited you in an attempt to try to be alone with you, and you had invited Karoliena to come with us, and I didn't have the guts to tell you that I wanted to be alone with you." She giggles a little bit and shrugs.
Offline erich hess  
#5810 Posted : 16 June 2014 12:20:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich ruffles ada's hair. "oh,i bet you were adorable at 11 or 12. a little bundle of red hair,bouncing along and gnawing on a bratwurst." he grins as he realizes that he has no idea what ada's natural hair color is. he met her with red hair,so he assumed it was naturally red. he was certain however,that she was not naturally blonde. he had seen her dye it with his own eyes.it was funny to think he was probably snorting lines off some woman named ingrid's back while his future wife was playing dolls. " i guess i need to start worrying about being traded in for a younger model,my old ass isnt going to be able to keep up with you. "he laughs and squeezes her tightly. "i did that?!" erich says,shaking his head in amazement. " im surprised you didnt kick me in the ass then and there! i invited karoliena for back up. she is scary and i was hoping if your dad scared me too much,i could get karoliena to pounce." he says with a grin, before suddenly coming to a realization. " we need to make sure we dont have our new wedding when karoliena is having hers. i think she and cassie would kill us if we didnt appear."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5811 Posted : 16 June 2014 12:50:58(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada looks up at Erich and giggles a little bit. "I wasn't redheaded at eleven or twelve, liebling, sorry. I had a full head of black hair then." She tilts her head down so that Erich could see her roots, which were coming in dark. "Not as exotic as a redhead. I wouldn't mind if you continued to think of me as a natural redhead, though. And if you spread that rumor around. That'd be fine." She winks. "I could never trade you in, Herr Hess. I would miss you far too much. Besides, you seem to have no problem with keeping up with me now." She adds a flirty little grin. "I'm sure you'll still be able to keep me satisfied for a long time." She kisses him softly and smiles. Her eyes go wide when she remembers that Karoliena and Cassie are getting married soon as well. "Oh my, yes. We can't schedule ours the same day as her's. We cannot have another Nichole-Sam/Erica-Natalya situation on our hands. Do you know when Karoliena and Cassie's is? We'll schedule for far after theirs, just so there isn't any overlap..."
Offline erich hess  
#5812 Posted : 16 June 2014 13:39:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich looks down at ada and kisses her on the forehead. "only your hair dresser knows for sure." he says,before putting a finger to his lips.it would be odd to see ada with black hair,she'd still be beautiful. but he was pretty attached to the blonde look. he honestly assumed she dyed parts black for some reason. contrast and compare,right? " i will continue to spread the rumor you are indeed a red head. i would know,right? carpet matching curtains is soooo drab." he adds with a dirty laugh.it was rare he was crude with ada,but he couldnt resist. " ill be what? 50 something when you are my age now? i think as long as i have you to....inspire? i should have no problem keeping up with you." he gives a little chuckle and pinches her butt lightly.he closes his eyes and savors the kiss from ada.it was cliche,but she was everything to him. "if you did trade me in? i would boo hoo cry." he says rather seriously,but makes it seem like a throwaway comment. erich remembers the hell that was the wedding day of their friends. everyone hated everyone that day.in a very rare occurrence,he had went against erica when she had kicked nichole off their ship. he didnt understand the dynamics of erica and nichole,but knew better than to allow erica to kick her friend off the ship. "we may be able to do ours before. i honestly do not think they have set a date. i cant say i have even spoken to karoliena in weeks." he says with a little shrug. everyone else was back on the ship,but karoliena had made her break from the group and seemingly moved on.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5813 Posted : 16 June 2014 13:46:35(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada gives Erich a small, but serious smile. "Erich Hess, I promise that I will never ever leave you. I'm not entirely sure what that Japanese man was saying when he was reading us our vows during our marriage, but I'm sure 'through sickness and health' and all that was in it. I meant that. I am forever yours as long as you want me." She kisses him again, but this one was different from the one before. Although it was a small kiss, it had passion behind it that she had reserved only for him her entire life. "I will call her and ask her. We can plan our wedding in the mean time." She smiles brightly at him, extremely happy that he agreed that they should have a real wedding. It was the only thing she could think of that would make their relationship absolutely complete.
Offline erich hess  
#5814 Posted : 16 June 2014 23:29:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich lets out a tiny almost imperceptible sigh of relief. He did worry about Ada finding someone more.....anything than him. " I meant it too." Erich says very softly and looks to Ada. " more than I've meant anything. I always want you. When we are old and grey,having strip bingo and wheelchair races....I'll still be crazy about you." Erich holds both of ada's hands after the kiss and smiles at her. It was special,it was intense and short....much like Ada. " it's so funny to see Karoliena with cassie...she is like a little kid. So we got a place,we got a style...I guess colors are next? " he asks,slightly out of his element. He was the wedding planner with jlo, but it didn't seem go over actual planning.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5815 Posted : 17 June 2014 00:54:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles and leans her head against Erich's shoulder, loving feeling this close to him. Moment like this were very few and far between for them, which made them extremely special when they came along. "I'm so lucky to have you," she tells him with a smile. "You're a perfect husband and father." She smiles up at him. Ada really didn't know the first thing about planning a wedding either, but she had just told Karoliena that she would help her plan her's, so she figured that would give her some experience for her own wedding. "Hmm... What's your favorite color?" She asks suddenly, realizing that it was something she didn't think she knew.
Offline erich hess  
#5816 Posted : 17 June 2014 01:54:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich puts his arm around Ada and rests his chin on top of her head. He smiles down at the black roots,that he previously had assumed weren't natural. This was how Erich always assumed things should be between people in love. It felt like it looked on tv. " you bring out the best in me....and everyone really. I can't wait till marlen is doing people stuff and not baby stuff. See just how much like you she is." He says proudly. He made no mystery of how he thought Ada was end all of human evolution. Erich laughs and shakes his head. "Trust me,potato. Ykh do not want my favorite color in the wedding. What about you? I have no idea what your favorite color is. I always assumed red. Your seem like a red to me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5817 Posted : 17 June 2014 02:15:23(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles, thinking about their daughter. She loved Marlena as a baby, but when she gets older, they truly will see which parent she is more like. "She's already has the misfortune of possibly growing into having a nose like me. Let's hope she doesn't act like me as well," she says with a laugh. If she could do anything for Marlena, it would be to take away any possibility that Marlena ever have the psychological issues that Ada has had. Ada knew that Borderline Personality Disorder was hereditary, and it hurt her to know that there was a stronger chance that Marlena may grow up having it as well. She laughs when Erich guesses her favorite color. "It is red, actually. You know me so well, Herr Hess." She smiles. "What about red, black, and white for the wedding? It's traditional, but not so much so."
Offline erich hess  
#5818 Posted : 17 June 2014 03:46:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich touches ada's nose with his. "It would be such a shame to have her turn out uniquely beautiful like her mom. God forbid." He says,giving Ada a little nudge. He knew she was a little conscious of her nose. He loved it and wouldn't have it any other way. She'd look silly with a nose job.like Jennifer grey. " I think if she does inherit.....traits,we will be there for her. I'm sure out of the 5 other kids here,at least one will be there for her too." Erich says with a little shrug. He knew what Ada was referring to,and liked to think love was how people could get through it. " i was right!?" He says,very surprised. " I guessed because we bought you a red car,and red is passionate...and youre naturally a red head..." he trails off with a giggle. He gives Ada a nod with her color suggestions. " the colors are perfect! And you should be glad I didn't name my favorite color......its seafoam green."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5819 Posted : 17 June 2014 04:03:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada gives Erich a small smile and nods. She knew that, of course, one of them on this boat would always be there for Marlena no matter what, and that made all the difference. She didn't have a lot of people there for her when she was having her own issues, and that's how they became worse and grew to the point that they were last year. She knew that Marlena would never have that problem, though. "I love seafoam green..." she say softly, making a mental note to be sure to work the color in somewhere. She kisses his cheek and smiles. "We're going to have the most beautiful wedding."
Offline erich hess  
#5820 Posted : 17 June 2014 04:24:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich raises an eyebrow. If anyone in the world liked seafoam green other than him,it would be Ada. " you really are the perfect woman,Ada." He says,happily. It meant a lot to him,actually. Most people considered the color hideous or outdated.it was bonding on yet another level for them. " yes,we will have the most beautiful wedding ever.red,white,and black....what about the car you arrive in? Vintage rolls? I think we need something classier for you,but a silver cloud seems to be the limit." Erich says with great distaste. In his mind,no car was worthy to haul Ada to her wedding.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage