logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<291292293294295>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5841 Posted : 23 December 2014 06:02:58(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole grins and laughs loudly when Erica says that if she had Nichole's tush, she would never wear pants... like Nichole never did. "Hey, it's a talent. I wish I could teach it to you, but I can't," she says back with a shrug and a roll of her eyes. Nichole's ass wasn't that great and she knew it, but she had enough confidence in her body to make any person find her attractive in some way. And if it was her ass that was attracting them, then so be it. "Definitely a lot of screaming... a lot of beating stuffed clowns... a lot of beating real clowns," Nichole says back, trying to make a small joke. She knew that even though she had both suffered loss, there was a difference between the two. For one, Sam hadn't been brutally murdered. He had just been a dead-beat. She could be angry at Sam for that; nobody could be angry at Natalya. "When you're on tour, promise you'll call me if you start getting really upset or anything like that, okay? Promise?"
Offline erich hess  
#5842 Posted : 23 December 2014 06:37:56(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Erica grins widely. She loved nichole's laugh when it was loud like this.it made Erica think of a very classy lady losing the battle to not laugh at a three stooges routine. " i know." She says with a sad little pout. " its just something that comes from within. A pants aversion isn't for everyone...nor should it be.nobody can look as good as you,bottomless." Erica says,turning to face nichole...and hold her by the butt. She loved the relationship she and nichole had. It was one of the few things in her life that made perfect sense. She listens to nichole, trying nor to cry. She still felt horrible about Nichole having to go through that. " well,clowns know what they are getting info at clown college. That's why their noses are usually covered. Their real noses are usually horribly disfigured." She laughs slightly. Erica sighs and buries her face in the pillow. " I can say what you want to hear...or the truth.. ..can I just sneak you with Me? " Erica laughs while pulling her waist band outward. " just shove you down my pants and shoplift you." She didn't want go make a promise she may have trouble keeping.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5843 Posted : 23 December 2014 10:40:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole giggles and then lets out a little yelp when she feels Erica's hands on her butt. "Hey now..." she says with a little purr, pulling her body closer to Erica's. "Don't start anything you can't finish." She runs the tips of her fingers through Erica's hair as she speaks, letting out her own small, soft laughs when they seem appropriate. "Tell me the truth first. Then I'll figure out if I want to hear what I really want to hear," Nichole says back quietly, giving Erica a small smile. She knew that this was rough on her, she didn't want to make it any more so.
Offline erich hess  
#5844 Posted : 23 December 2014 14:46:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica furrows her brow and uses her best business voice. " why,coleykins. You know I never leave a job unfinished... Unless its laundry,fuck that shit. We'll buy new clothes.." She lightly caresses Nichole's back and puts a leg in between Nichole's. she lets her head fall side to side. She loved her hair being played with,it was the surest way to her...heart. She shakes her head with a small smile on the corners of her lips. Nichole knew exactly how to handle her,without seeming too over protective or too uncaring. " well..." She starts,not knowing how to really say what she needed to . " I...don't want it to be your problem. It's not like you need me to help you sort through the Sam shit storm. It's embarrassing to have to involve you. We both know I'm going to be more likely to handle this in a terribly unhealthy way on the road . " she explains as best as she could. I
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5845 Posted : 24 December 2014 05:10:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole takes Erica's face in her hands and lightly turns Erica to look at her. "I will never think of you as a problem," she says in a serious tone, looking straight into her eyes. "I love you so much, and I want to help you in any way I can, if you'll let me. If I knew that you were hurting, and I didn't do anything to try to help you, then that's the worst thing that could happen to me. You're not a burden or a bother. You're my girlfriend... so just stop being so stubborn." She gives her a small smile and kisses her softly.
Offline erich hess  
#5846 Posted : 24 December 2014 06:12:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

At first Erica closes her eyes. It is beyond embarrassing for her to admit she needs,or to ask for help. She is quick to offer help to anyone,mainly because it takes the focus off of herself. But if not nichole,who else? Her silly pride got in the way of being honest with nichole back in Prague. How much heartache could have been avoided there? She places a hand atop Nichole's,and stares back into her eyes. She can feel a little smile on her face by the time nichole finishes speaking. She returns nichole's kiss and hugs her tightly. " I love you too,nichole. So so so much." She says back,squeezing her with every" so". She holds Nichole',s hands and looks into her eyes. There was no need to hold her face,nichole wasn't going to run away,lime Erica may have. " you are right..I am your girlfriend. my sister permanently felt rejected when Nina did not involve her in her life. ..I don't want that to happen with you." Her eyes widen at the prospect that such a thing is indeed very possible. " i promise to contact you every day,and especially if I start having....those thoughts,again. I don't want to lose you,Coleykins." She says as serious as one can say a serious sentence with" Coleykins" in it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5847 Posted : 26 December 2014 07:01:54(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

The mention of Nina and Mariko made Nichole take a sharp breath in. She could easily see her and Erica ending the same way that they did if they hadn't of stepped up their game in the relationship department earlier this year. Both of them had been too independent to admit that they needed each other before, but now she and Erica seemed to be doing so well - she hoped it kept going in this direction. "You're not going to lose me. You're never going to lose me. I promise that. We've been together through so much, there's no way I could ever not need you," Nichole says back softly. "I'm terrified of losing you, though."
Offline erich hess  
#5848 Posted : 26 December 2014 14:24:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica at first looks sort of skeptical. If there was one person whom she would always be with,no matter what,it would be Nichole. The idea of Nichole losing her was absurd..then Erica realized how Nichole probably meant that. Erica still struggled with guilt and the urge to stop it. She throws her arms around Nichole and squeezes. " you will not lose me. I don't want to put you through that ever again. I ...I need you too much to leave. What would I be without you,really?" She asks,still holding on to Nichole.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5849 Posted : 26 December 2014 14:37:05(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole squeezes Erica's small body tightly when Erica throws her arms around her, resting her head between Erica's shoulder and neck. "Promise me. Promise me that you mean that," she says softly. This was probably Nichole at her most vulnerable, but she had never been more afraid of losing anybody in her life than she was at the thought of Erica going on tour. When Nichole was gone, she knew that Erica wouldn't do anything with all four of the children in her care. But she had no idea what time Erica could find to do something stupid if she were left alone while touring. "I know that I would be nothing without you, Eri. And I promise that I mean that. I love you so much."
Offline erich hess  
#5850 Posted : 27 December 2014 00:52:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica rubs her cheek against Nichole's hair. It took her back to the time they spent in the big brother house. It seemed like a lifetime ago. There were no kids involved. She wasnt that much of an emotional wreck,nichole had not had her heart broken in the worst possible way. But Erica wouldn't change things at all. At best,her thing for nichole was a crush. But now it was a very deep love.
She clings tightly to nichole when she says she needs her. If Erica knew anyone that didn't seem to need anyone,it was nichole. To hear otherwise meant a great deal. " i.." she mumbles,taking a deep breath. " I promise i mean it. Nothing like.....that. will happen." She says softly. Not only did she feel her word meant little. Especially after the whole faith,kai and honor thing. But also the subject of her suicide attempt was rarely spoke of. " i promise this tour will consist of no sex, only safe drugs,and rock and roll." She holds her hand up as if she is testifying in court. This were getting heavy,so she wanted to lighten it a little. " I fully believe that. Even at our worst,I don't think we ever stopped speaking. We are a symbiotic creature of pure adorable. I'm convinced we just couldn't function without each other." She tells the side of Nichole's head,kissing it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5851 Posted : 27 December 2014 04:50:19(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Good, good..." Nichole says with a sigh of relief when Erica promises her that she means what she's saying. Nichole would absolutely hold her to that promise - in an innocent, child-like way, promises meant more to Nichole than any signed contracts ever did. "Alright... And look out for this new band that seems to be touring with you now. I don't like the looks of them, or how they talked about you." She sighs, feeling a tiny bit better about Erica going off on tour, but still pretty nervous about it altogether. Nichole giggles a little and nods at the idea of them being symbiotic creatures together. "Yeah, like a hippo and a bird. Obviously I'm the hippo."
Offline erich hess  
#5852 Posted : 28 December 2014 01:07:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica knew she would keep her word to nichole. Touring usually meant all sorts of self destructive activities,but she would keep it safe...ish. she gives nichole another squeeze. " I love you,nichole. If i didn't have you in my life,I'd probably go mad." She gives a little laugh. The circumstances made the sentence a little funny to her. As soon as nichole brings up the new tour mates,she returns a scowl. " yeah. They seem like Erich Hess,if you removed the good natured fun. They had better keep to themselves. I'll be on edge as is...and sexually frustrated by about 3 days in...ill fuck a bastard up." Erica giggles. She was being lighthearted,but was worried. There was danger in people trying to prove an image. Erica rolls her eyes and gives nichole's belly a little pat. " yes. You are such a porker. My god,are you sure you don't exceed the duke's load limit?" She says,very deadpan. She kneels on the bed and flops around until she is behind nichole. Erica holds her girlfriend around the waist and kisses her shoulder. " I was thinking more of venom and...that guy.'
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5853 Posted : 28 December 2014 06:04:03(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole sticks out her tongue at the way that Erica describes the guys that may be accompanying them on their tour. Nichole loved Erich in a passive sort of way. These guys she couldn't stand already, and she had only been hearing about them for a couple days. "Well, I fully give you permission to fuck a bastard up, obviously. They seem like the creepy, rapey type." She shudders. "I know, I know... have you noticed that the boat tips a little on the side that I'm standing on? Watch next time. You'll see it," Nichole jokes back, giggling and shaking her head. "Oh, yeah, that's probably a better symbiotic metaphor. Venom and... Topher Grace." Nichole couldn't remember the character's name, so she used the actor who played him in the movie.
Offline erich hess  
#5854 Posted : 29 December 2014 09:23:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica gives a quick nod at nichole's assessment of their new tourmates. nichole was right,they were far over the line of creepy. "we will always travel together,nichole. we will safe. if nina and i cant handle it? chloe can go call for help or something....actually i think she was in the foreign legion or something." erica shrugs. she didnt want nichole to have to worry any more than she already had to. she knew nichole would still worry about her..issues. pervy tour mates were all she needed. erica was confident in her assessment though. she could handle herself fairly well.and nina? well nina could have been neighbors of billy kahn,the east end isnt exactly known for churning out weaklings. erica gives nichole a playful smack on the butt. "i love that new vile hour video,anaconda. you look fab in it.totally bootylicious." erica cackles and gives nichole a very hard hug. "topher,huh? stupid ass name..and he is not bootylicious." she giggles.clearly oblivious to the actor's name being used and still caught up on the word bootylicious.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5855 Posted : 29 December 2014 10:05:05(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Well, good. Take buddies everywhere you go. Even to the bathroom... Especially to the bathroom," Nichole says with a small giggle, feeling a bit more confident about the state of their relationship, Erica's state of mind, and the state of the tourmates right now. Although she was sure that after a few days of Erica being on tour, Nichole would go right back to worrying about her. "Oh, yeah, thank you. Obviously we worked very hard on that video, and that song," Nichole says back with a laugh. She hadn't seen the video yet, but she was sure it had something to do with big butts and not lying, so she got the gist of what Erica was implying. "And no... no, Topher Grace is not bootylicious. Poor man."
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 29/12/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#5856 Posted : 29 December 2014 10:22:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"nichole! you know i cant....go when people are around." erica gasps,nearly jumping off the bed. "i keep thinking people will hear and judge me on how much or how little is splashing." she gasps,waving her arms around like mad. she had no shame about dropping clothes off around anyone. but bathroom? that was erica's time and her's alone. she had to know she was alone before she could go. she giggles,knowing what nichole meant. she would ensure nina or chloe was an acceptable distance away,but still able to watch the door...but not hear. she smirks when nichole plays along,getting out of bed and sitting on a chair in front of nichole. "but riddle me this. the song is about dongs...but butts are mentioned too...i dont get it...."butt" i have been working on the chair dance." erica does a pretty spot on imitation of the bit with the legs and chair. its rendered far less sexy due to her loose jeans. but the effort is commendable. " for real,i think i'd rather have a go with the venom suit than that man. he seems like the sort that should only do cereal commercials."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5857 Posted : 30 December 2014 05:23:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I feel like I didn't know that, actually," Nichole says back, propping herself up on her elbow to watch Erica flail around at the very idea of somebody watching her piss. "I guess we've never really talked about our bathroom arrangement before... But I understand. I turn on the sink when I'm going to the bathroom, just so I know nobody can hear me." She watches Erica do her little dance with the chair, amused but confused. Having nothing to compare Erica's dance to since she's never seen the video, she assumes that Erica has done a spot-on job, and applauds her. "Well, Topher Grace was on That 70's Show, which is really only a couple steps up from cereal commercials, so I suppose he's right where he should be," Nichole says back with a grin as she sits up on the bed and reaches for the pack of cigarettes on the nightstand. She offers the pack to Erica as she lights one. She knows that Erica isn't really a smoker like she is, but there had been moments where they shared a smoke or two together.
Offline erich hess  
#5858 Posted : 30 December 2014 09:15:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i would honestly like to think neither of us use a bathroom for its intended purpose. we just go in there to check our cute levels. when you head towards the bathroom? i go across the hall. i..kind of assume everyone is like me and likes their privacy....and im no pervy pete!" she protests with a little stamp of her foot. i think they both knew erica was very much a pervy pete. at least around nichole. when nichole applauds,erica takes an exaggerated bow. she loved being recognized for her outstanding nicki minaj impersonation,but there was no way she was going to wear itty bitty shorts and do it. "oooh. all i know of that show is the girls were kinda cute..and the one dad was the bad guy in robo cop. man that was so cool when they blew that guy away. " erica makes her best one woman shoot out scene.she ends on her knees and looking skyward,mouthing "why?". she perkily hops back on the bed and sits next to nichole. "you smoke with children in the house?!" erica says with very wide eyes. she blindly assumed everyone kicked all habits when they were at home. but that doesnt stop her from slowly nodding. "you know i only smoke these with you." she says with a giggle,bumping nichole with her hips. "i must have took 20 years off my life in the big brother house. but it was so worth it." she takes the cigarette and lights it,trying not to cough.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5859 Posted : 31 December 2014 03:51:53(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Well, I have no anus, so I know that I definitely don't use it for its intended services," Nichole says seriously, and then cracks a little grin to show that she's kidding around. "Right, of course. 'Pervy' is a word I would never dream of using to describe you." She shakes her head and giggles, watching Erica transition from an impersonation Anaconda to an impersonation of RoboCop. "Your abilities are amazing, Ms. Kobayashi. Truly outstanding. Such a wide range," she says as she applauds again for her girlfriend's performance. Nichole feels a sting of guilt when Erica seems surprised that she smokes when they have children in the house. "Well, they don't come in this room that often..." she counters, trying to make an excuse for herself. Even if Erica had really been judging her for it, Nichole would have still done it - but it would probably make it easier if Erica were okay with it. When Erica takes her own cigarette, Nichole lets out a little sigh of relief. "Trust me, with all the shit we've been through in the past couple of years, the cigarettes are probably the least of your worries, in terms of things that have taken off years of your life."
Offline erich hess  
#5860 Posted : 31 December 2014 04:42:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica shrieks with laughter near immediately after nichole uses the term" anus". In spite of probably everyone's opinion,she found nichole to be very classy. Hearing such a word come out of her just tickled Erica pink. She kicks her feet in delight and winks at nichole" oh yeah. Back door nichole is the talk of all the salty sea dog bars. Glowing reports from all over." She says,proudly of the non existent seafarers trading stories about nichole. At first totally buying that nichole wouldn't call her pervy...but soon realizing what she had just said. This only delights Erica more. Erica blows kisses when nichole applauds. " if I wasn't at least a semi accomplished actor,your legions of drama kid fans would make you leave me." She says,laughing. She pictured armies of stereotypical beatniks waiting to take her place. Erica looks around the room. Probably a lounge during the duke's former life. Erica loved the dark wood paneling. It was one of many rooms the duo had claimed for themselves." True...its our little sin den." She giggles,trying to back peddle a bit. She didn't think before speaking,and soon realized how nichole would feel about her mentioning smoking around kids. Erica pulls out a drawer containing at least a pound of weed. She shrugs innocently. Erica lies back on the bed,blowing the smoke upwards. She is silent for a little while before speaking. " you are so right. Its amazing we made it through. Together,I think it's safe to say we can handle anything now." She muses. It was hard to think of anything worse than what they had weathered. " we are some tough old broads." She cracks up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage