logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Thunderoad  
#1 Posted : 03 February 2013 22:00:14(UTC)
Thunderoad

Groups: Registered
French Guyana

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Honestly , I'm not a musician nor a singer : I know that I will never get rich with it ! But if I could make my own music , I would say : " That's my style ! " ...

First , I am a huge fan of Pink Floyd since I saw David Gilmour as a little boy ( I was 12 years old ! ) in live for his 2006 On An Island Tour ! I will never thanks enough my father for what he did for me : allow me to taste the Pink Floyd Sound in my life !

So by now , when I think about what I'm doing on Rockstar Game , I make my stuff thinking of this night !

But I don't listen only them ! I also have a Mike Oldfield Touch ! His long pieces without lyrics got me in ! Amaurok and Ommadawn have a specific influence on me ...

I'm an instrumentalist = I think that lyrics should be reduced to the minimum to be more expressive !
I also think that when you can put some in a song , it must be a political force = an artist ( according to me ) must be the judge and the lawyer of the society ! All my albums are expressing my political viewpoint , and especially one : " Political Reasons and other oddities " ... It's talking ...

According to me , the album that created my style are : Amaurok ( Mike Oldfield ) , Animals ( Pink Floyd ) , Some Things Never Change ( Supertramp ) , The Court of The Crimson King ( King Crimson ) and finally all the discography of Frank Zappa !
Jenna Korkeilen => Bass guitar and main vocals
Talahassa Pohjoinen => Rythmic guitar
Erika de Klerk => Lead guitar
Patrick Van Woerd => Drums and backing vocals
Toshio Otoshima => All other percussions
Levy Saulnier => Synthesizers and backing vocals